Three's a Crowd but Four is Fun

Story Info
Four friends discover the joys of sharing each other.
2k words
4.36
16.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the final year of Sixth Form, Michael, Chloe, Laura and Paul were spending so much time together that their other friends joked the four of them were basically a couple. Michael and Paul had been best friends since they were 15, but in the absence of any serious relationships they'd both found themselves in what were essentially monogamous platonic ones. So when both Chloe and Laura joined the boys' college for their final year of exams at age 18, the three separate units simply merged.

They were an eclectic group: Michael was tall, athletic and good-looking; Paul equally tall but a chubby drama nerd. Actually, they were both drama nerds - that's how they met - but Paul often felt Michael with his sport prowess was almost like a double-agent. Chloe, a shrinking violet throughout school who'd blossomed into a curvy English rose - pale skin, pretty eyes, breasts that were drawing attention she didn't know how to handle, was a foil to Laura with her lean frame, almost flat chest and aggressive grasp of her own sexuality.

The four bonded over a love of rock music, and spent most weekends with each other in one of the small, safe, dull London commuter towns in which they all lived.

Though neither big drinkers nor particularly enamoured of drugs, they were all open to experimenting. So when Paul's parents went out of town for a week and his 16-year-old brother filled the house with his pot-dealing friends, it seemed rude not to get in on the action.

The deal was simple: Paul drove the younger boys to buy drugs and the boys made sure he had enough joints to keep him and his friends out of their way for the rest of the night. While Paul and Michael had shared the odd joint in the past, the girls were trying it for the first time. Soon the four were giggling in Paul's garden, stoned to the point that inhibitions were a distant memory and drunk in that way you only get drunk at 18; buzzing off three drinks and convinced you're the most inebriated person that's ever lived.

The temperature had dropped considerably so they moved inside; Paul's brother had requisitioned the living room so they moved to Paul's bedroom instead. Paul sent Michael and Laura ahead to choose some music while he and Chloe fixed another round of drinks.

As they opened the bedroom door, they saw that Michael and Laura had set the dimmer switch to, at most, half-brightness. Mood lighting. They'd also found a pair of oversized dice, given to Paul by the girls as a joke birthday present and immediately discarded under his bed. One die had actions in place of numbers - kiss, lick, suck - and the other, body parts. Classy. 

Both had looks of pure mischief in their eyes. 

Paul's bedroom was literally that - a room full of bed. His choice to get a double for all of the sex he assumed he'd be having by now leading to a room that couldn't be traversed or even really used without sitting on the bed; the four of them now sat on it, the girls at the foot and the boys at the head.

"We should play!" Laura said, handing Paul the dice. "We'll take it in turns."

Paul couldn't believe it. He'd thought about Laura in that way but for her to take the initiative, and with Michael there too... and what about Chloe? His mind was spinning. Chloe sensed his reticence, and shared it. But there was something in the air and she wanted to see where it led.

"If you're too nervous," she said, quietly, "Then I'll go first." She smiled.

His first roll, to his relief and joy, was "kiss" and "lips". He leaned in and kissed Laura. She kissed him back, passionately and urgently, while Michael looked on and Chloe moved toward them, waiting her turn. A huge smile was forming on her face and Paul knew immediately that this night was going to be memorable.

Chloe playfully pushed Laura out of the way and pressed her lips to Paul's. At first it was just a peck, but when Paul parted his lips she responded and soon the two were making out properly.

"OK, my turn!" Laura cried. She rolled "lick" and "cheek". Maybe this wasn't going to be the bacchanal experiment Paul had assumed. Laura had already thought of this.

"New rule," she commanded. "You both have to do whatever either of you rolls."

Michael rolled "suck" and "neck", and the dice became irrelevant. Within minutes, the four were laid across the bed in various states of pleasure.

As Laura moaned with pleasure at Michael's efforts, she reached over to where Paul was busy at Chloe's neck, involuntary moans of pleasure coming from her mouth. She sat up, pushing Michael towards Chloe, and began kissing Paul again. Then, she leaned down to Chloe who by now had Michael's mouth on her neck, and his right hand on her breast.

Chloe shrugged, and Laura kissed her softly. The girls were both surprised by how much they enjoyed one another, giggling as Laura kissed Michael again, her hand finding Chloe's breasts. With Michael lying to Chloe's right, Paul positioned himself on her left and the boys concentrated on her. One gently biting her neck as the other kissed her, and vice Versa. Michael and Paul had our hands all over Chloe's body, stopping only to slide off her top and pull down her jeans. She shivered slightly as her underwear came down, feeling the air on her labia briefly, before she felt a finger slide over them. Fuck, she was so wet.

Paul turned to his left and put his attention on Laura, who was already down to her underwear. She climbed onto him, dramatically removed her bra, and then leaned down until his mouth could reach her nipple. His mouth locked around it, his tongue working it in circles, and she visibly shuddered. She sat back up and put her hands on Chloe.

"Boys - show her a good time," she said, completely in command.

They were, from that point on, dedicated to Chloe's pleasure. She lay between them, the boys dressed and her completely naked, as they executed a sexual pincer movement: Paul's fingers stroking her clit, his mouth on her neck; Michael taking over as she bucked against his hand, trying to kiss them both as she cried out. Chloe had never been so wet, and the feeling of Michael's fingers inside her, coaxing her towards her orgasm, was overwhelming.

Meanwhile, Laura was evening out the situation. She'd unbuckled the boys' jeans and had them down to their underwear, stopping every so often to contribute to the shower of mouths and fingers raining down on Chloe's body. As Chloe moaned and ground herself against the onslaught of pleasure, Laura busied herself freeing the boys' cocks, straining against their boxers. Michael first - she squealed with delight as his cock sprang free, slapping her in the face. She ran her tongue over his head and briefly took him into her mouth before moving on to Paul. Another squeal of delight - Paul was even thicker than Michael, with a tightly circumcised head that she couldn't resist licking, teasing him by stroking the back of his ridge with her tongue.

"One of each!" She cried.

Paul continued to work on Chloe's neck and nipples while Michael teased climax after climax out of her with his fingers; the boys would exchange eye contact, silently, and then switch. Chloe lay there, eyes closed, never sure who was making her come or where the next orgasm was coming from. She felt their erections pressing into her and put her hands on them, feeling how good they felt in her hands - but was too wrapped up in her own senses to do anything.

They made her come to the point of exhaustion. She sat up, an expression on her face like a cat who just figured out the access code to a dairy.

"Please... I can't take anymore!" She slowly raised each of their hands to her lips, licked her own juices from their fingers, kissed them both once more - tasting of her own pussy - and rolled over to recover.

Laura moved quickly, taking Chloe's place. She had transformed into an insatiable animal.

"If you're good, boys," she purred, "I'll let you eat my pussy." She emphasised this last word by running her fingertips up the boy's shafts, cupping the tips.

The boys began to kiss and bite her neck, their warm mouths stimulating every nerve in her body. She reached her right hand out and started to stroke Michael's cock, getting even wetter as he groaned in her ear. Her left hand went down to her own pussy lips, stroking them to cover her fingers in her wetness before starting to work the swollen pink head of Paul's delicious-looking dick.

Lying on her back, mouths on her body, fingers stroking her skin, a hard cock in each hand. Laura felt like a goddess.

Paul kneeled up, his cock coming away from Laura's hand and level with her lips. She opened her mouth and licked the underside of his glans, delighting in the shivers of pleasure it elicited. But Paul had other plans. He moved down the bed, turning himself so his cock came to rest on Chloe's leg as he lifted Laura's knee and brought his head between her legs. Laura felt his tongue slide up her pussy, gently but firmly, and onto her clit, which he pressed firmly and licked in circles. Laura could already feel a clitoral orgasm building as Paul's lips closed around her clit and began sucking. The two fingers he slid inside her, immediately finding her g-spot, tipped her over the edge. But he didn't stop.

Laura, thrusting her hips in the air but being held down by Paul and Michael - Paul's mouth on her clit, Michael's on her nipples. Crying in pleasure. Paul moving in response, sliding his cock down to Chloe's thighs. Chloe almost instinctively moving so it slid inside her.

As she started to come a second time, Laura stifled her moans by wrapping her mouth around Michael's cock. She looked up at him, their eyes locked as he watched himself disappear into her mouth and slide back out again. God damn, she was good at this.

Paul, aware that Chloe was less experienced and somewhat exhausted, gently rolled his hips, sliding himself all the way out and then gently most of the way inside her. Propped up on one arm, he was gently fucking Chloe with his cock and somewhat less gently fucking Laura with his fingers. This is the life, he thought.

Pushing himself up to focus on Chloe, Michael seamlessly slipped his finger into Laura's pussy as she continued to give him the best head he'd ever had. She could feel that he was close, his cock filling her mouth as it reached its full size. She reached over to Chloe, who was gasping as Paul's cock nudged her towards another orgasm. Holding Michael's cock briefly, Laura whispered to her: "How dirty are you feeling? Because I feel like a fucking slut."

She grabbed Paul's arm.

"Paul - don't you dare finish inside her. I want it all."

Paul rolled over and up onto his knees, facing Michael as Laura slid her hands down both of their twitching erections. Michael lubricated by Laura's spit and Paul by Chloe's pussy, her hands glided up and down until the boys were both gasping, having to steady themselves with a hand each on her body.

Paul first - a rope of cum arched out onto Laura's breast. She kept going as she felt his cock throbbing in her hand, covering her fingers. She turned towards Michael just in time for him to coat her chin, cum dripping down onto her neck.

Making sure all three of them were watching her, Laura slowly wiped Michael's cum off her chin and into her mouth. Her fingers next, cleaning up the mess Paul left, her lips hoovering up every drop. She paused, savouring the moment as the boys stared at her, and then swallowed.

The four friends lay in silence, dumbfounded by what they'd just shared. Still in position - Chloe's hand resting on Paul's cock, Paul with a hand between Laura's legs, Laura holding Michael - they drifted into an exhausted, satisfied sleep.