Birthday Surprise

Story Info
A wife arranges a birthday surprise for her husband.
2.7k words
4.48
20k
35
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pam2018
pam2018
23 Followers

Arranging a special treat for my husband's birthday was surprisingly easy. I'd always known he liked my friend, Diane. What surprised me was how easily Diane agreed to it. It shouldn't have. My husband, Conner, is extremely fanciful, and Diane had been single for almost a year and, in her own words, was "constantly gagging for a good shag."

The subject came up when we were having one of those late-night, wine-inspired, girly chats. Conner was away with work, and I was at her place. I was more than a little tipsy when I blurted out my suspicion that Conner would like to get inside her pants. Diane laughed as she replied, "He is only human after all." "Mind you, he'd have a job on his hands."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Because I don't wear any, silly, that's why."

In our less-than-sober state, it was hilariously funny, and we spent the next few minutes in fits of giggling.

"So," I asked when I'd recovered a bit, "would you really shag your friend's husband?"

Diane pretended to think for a moment. "My friend's husband, no." "Yours however, given the chance, I'd screw his brains out."

Diane laughed, and I threw a cushion at her. The conversation moved on to another topic. All in all, it was a good night. We stayed up late, talking and drinking into the wee hours, then went to bed.

And for a while, that was that. Then one evening, after Diane had called, Conner commented on how good she'd looked. That started me thinking about the conversation we'd had. How would I feel if I knew Conner had fucked Diane? How would I feel if I were to watch Conner fuck Diane? Diane and I were closer than sisters. We shared almost everything, but sharing Conner? Surely not. And yet, perversely, the more I thought about my best friend having it off with my husband, the more turned on I became. Soon it was my most frequent fantasy--me watching quietly as Diane and Conner fucked each other's brains out. An idea began to form.

It took several weeks before I found the nerve to broach the idea with Diane. It was a Saturday. We'd agreed to meet up in town for lunch. We chatted easily for a while. Trying to sound as offhand as possible, I finally asked, "You know, when you said that given the chance you'd screw Conner's brains out, did you really mean it?"

Diane looked a little puzzled, then laughed. "Yeah, I remember." That time at my place "Look Emma, don't worry, I was pissed; we both were."

"I'm not worried," I replied. "I'm just curious."

"Well, OK, Conner's a good-looking guy, and I reckon that to keep you happy this long, he must be pretty hot in the sack, so yeah, given the chance, I would." "But so long as he's with you, I'm never going to get the chance, am I?"

"What if I said yes?" "What if I wanted you to?"

"Listen to yourself, Diane; you're crazy."

"No," I replied, "I'm serious." What if I said I wanted you to? I know Conner fancies you, and you've as much as admitted you like him. "And no, I'm not jealous."

"But.."

I cut her off again. "Supposing it could be arranged in such a way that he didn't know?" "I'vegot an idea as to how it could be done."

"You really are serious, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am," I replied. "Listen..." And with that, I outlined my plan. By the end, Diane was as excited about it as I was.

Since Conner's birthday was coming up, that was the obvious date for what we had in mind. As it turned out, he was going to be away for a few days just before the day itself, but he would be home that evening, and that was what mattered.

As the day approached, both Diane and I felt a growing excitement. We both gave each other every chance to back out, but neither of us took it.

The plan required me to make one change. As I said, we're the same height, have the same build, and our figures are a pretty close match too. There was one major difference, however. For as long as I can remember, Diane has kept her pussycat smooth. not shaved; she detests stubble, but waxed. She is a beautician, after all. Me, I've always shaved the sides, kept the rest neatly trimmed, and let it go at that. For our plan to work, our bodies had to be as nearly identical as possible. Since there was no way that Diane's would grow back in time, there was only one possible solution: mine would have to go. Diane took care of it. Even though it hurt like hell for the rest of the day, I have to say I was pleased with the result. "Just tell Conner it's part of his birthday present, and he'll love it," Diane said cheekily. I laughed, knowing full well that he'd love the rest of his present even more.

The day finally arrived. Conner had called to say he'd be home by 7:30. When he got in, he found the pair of us in the kitchen. Me, obviously fresh from the shower, dressed only in the silk dressing gown I know he loves. He kissed me briefly. "Happy birthday, dear," I whispered huskily. Diane stood up and handed him a card. "I'll just leave you two to it, shall I?" Happy birthday." Diane kissed him fully on the lips. As she backed away, I noticed the telltale bulge in his trousers. I grinned inwardly. "If only he knew," I thought to myself. "You go on up and have a shower," I said, "and I'll just see Diane out."

"And she'll be waiting for you when you get out," Diane said cheekily.

Conner flushed, then headed upstairs. We waited until we heard the bathroom door close and then, as quietly as we could, hurried upstairs. Diane kissed me briefly, then hid in the spare room. Already aroused, I made my way to the bedroom to wait for Conner.

He wandered into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. I stood up, throwing my arms around his hard body, and kissed him soundly. My body was on fire, and my passion was soaring. The thought of what was going to happen raised my state of arousal to new heights.

I stepped out of his embrace and snatched the towel away from him. Laughing, I pushed him to the bed and climbed on top of him. We kissed passionately, with Conner's hands roaming all over me.

"Since it's a special occasion, let's spice things up," I said.

"What have you got in mind?"

I laughed and provocatively removed the cord from my dressing gown. Knotting it, I quickly slipped it around his wrists and then fastened it securely to the head rail. "I've got a little surprise for you," I said as I slowly slid my dressing gown off. Conner's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets as, for the first time, his gaze fell on my hairless mound.

"You like it?" I asked a little nervously.

"You bet!" he replied. "But why?"

"Just a little birthday treat." "If you like it enough, I may even keep it this way."

"Mmm" was all his hormone-soaked brain would let him reply.

I reached under the pillow and pulled out our blindfold. It's one of those ones you get on airlines that black out everything. It was also one of our favourite bedroom toys. Conner grinned as I pulled it over his eyes.

As soon as it was in place, I turned around and lowered my hairless pussycat into his mouth. I was already wet, and his tongue slipped easily between my pussy lips. I moaned softly as his tongue brushed my clitoral area. I leaned forward, stroked his cock lightly with my fingers, and then, opening my lips, took him into my mouth.

Conner began to lick harder in response to my sucking. My passion exploded as fire swept through my body, and I ground my pussycat against his face. I sucked hard, his cock filling my mouth as my lips slid up and down his shaft.

That was the scene that greeted Diane as she crept into the bedroom. Conner, restrained and blindfolded, had my pussycat in his face and his cock in my mouth. She smiled, then settled herself in the corner. Within seconds, her fingers were in her pussycat as she watched us.

It was all too much for me. My best friend frigging herself as she watched me with Conner's cock in my mouth and his hot tongue on my clitoral area was all it took to send me over the edge. Conner's cock slipped from my mouth as my body began to shake. "Oooh!" I moaned softly as my climax surged through me. Lightning bolts of pleasure erupted from my clitoral area to engulf me.

I glanced across at Diane. Her eyes were closed as her fingers massaged her clit. She was obviously coming. Her mouth clenched tightly shut so as not to betray her presence.

My orgasm finally subsided. Diane opened her eyes, looked up, and smiled. Still trembling, I stood up and beckoned Diane over. "I suppose you want to fuck my bald little pussy now?" I asked Conner with a hoarse whisper. "Christ, Emma, do you need to ask?"

I moved away and watched as Diane straddled my husband. She leaned forward, brushing her tits against his face, and Conner's tongue flicked out to lick them whenever they came into reach. Reaching back with one hand, Diane grasped Conner's cock. Instead of guiding it into her, she used it around her clit. Occasionally, she pushed the tip against her entrance. Before Conner could thrust inside her, she would pull away and resume teasing herself with its head.

"Stop teasing and fuck me, Emma," Conner begged. Diane smiled back questioningly at me. This is it, I thought. I nodded. Diane guided his cock to her opening, then slowly, inch by inch, she sank her pussycat down the length of his shaft.

From where I sat, I had a perfect view as my husband's cock slid in and out of Diane's cunt. Diane found her rhythm and was soon riding him with easy thrusts of her hips. "Christ, Emma, you feel so good," Conner moaned as Diane impaled herself over and over on his cock.

Once again, I marvelled at the smoothness of my pussy as my fingers found my clitoral area and began to rub. Squeezing my tits with my free hand, it didn't take melon to reach boiling point as I watched Diane and Conner fucking in front of me. I bit back a moan as I came. My body was shaking uncontrollably as I watched the scene unfold before me.

Conner was moaning, "Emma, oh Emma," as Diane began to pick up pace. I watched his cock disappear inside her cunt as she slammed herself up and down his length.

Conner was breathing hard. I knew he was getting close as he lifted his buttocks off the bed to thrust deeper into Diane. Diane matched her rhythm to his, thrusting her hips back to meet each upward thrust of Conner's. "Oh God! Oh God! "Ungh!" Conner moaned as his cock erupted inside Diane. A barely audible sigh escaped from her mouth as Diane felt my husband empty his load deep inside her.

As Diane dismounted, I watched, fascinated, as Conner's cum trickled from her cunt. Diane leant forward and began to lick his cock clean. She quickly moved away and let me take over. The taste of Conner's cum and Diane's juices was exhilarating as I licked the last traces from his cock. When I'd cleaned the last drop from him, I stood up and whispered in his ear, "That's you clean." "Fair's fair, now it's my turn." Grinning broadly, he replied, "If you say so."

Diane wasted no time sitting astride Conner's face. She stifled a cry as Conner's tongue lapped at her clitoral area. I could hear him murmur contentedly as his tongue worked into the folds of Diane's pussyfoot. As he licked and sucked, I could see his cock return to life. I longed to mount it and have it inside me as his tongue probed Diane's cunt, but that would have given everything away. Reluctantly, I had to settle for fingering my climax as Diane's climax approached.

Unable to help herself, Diane began to moan, a soft keening sound, as Conner's tongue worked its magic on her clitoral area. As she came, her body shook, and an almost silent "Ah!" of satisfaction escaped from her lips. She dismounted almost immediately. I took her place and began stroking his fully reborn head hard. "There's plenty of life in there for one more," I said approvingly.

"Hell, Emma, are you trying to kill me?" Conner asked, although I knew he wasn't complaining.

"It's your birthday, so just lie there and enjoy it." With that, I climbed on top of him and, unknown to him, impaled myself on his cock for the first time that evening. "Mmm," I sighed as his cock slid inside me.

Diane watched from where she sat slumped against the wall with a smile of dreamy contentment on her face. I was oblivious to the passage of time as I ground my cunt up and down Conner's cock, glorying in the sensation of it filling me.

I felt a brief pang as I watched Diane rise and leave the room. She returned a few minutes later, fully clothed. She pointed to her watch, indicating that it was time to go, then blew a kiss at me and waved goodnight. I smiled and waved back.

With Diane gone, I leaned forward and untied Conner's wrists. He reached for the blindfold, but I stopped him. "Not just yet," I said. "I've got one surprise left for you." With his cock still buried in my cunt, I turned around so that my back was to him. I clenched his cock with my pussyfoot as I moved my hips, causing Conner to gasp. Slowly, I let his cock slide out of me. I instructed him to hold it in position, saying, "Now for the final part of your present."

Spreading my arse cheeks, I positioned myself so that his cock was against my other entrance, and I began to lower my hips. There was a brief moment of pain as, for the first time ever, his cock slid into my arse.

Diane and I had discussed analgesia before, and although I'd never tried it, her descriptions had made me curious. Tonight seemed like the perfect time to find out.

I began to move, and the new sensations brought me to the edge of an orgasm. Finally, I said, "You can take the blindfold off now." Happy birthday." Conner removed the blindfold to be greeted with the view of his cock disappearing into my arse as I moved my hips up and down.

"Oh Emma, your arse is so tight, so hot," Conner moaned as I took his cock deep into my back passage. It was such a wonderfully dirty feeling. Diane's descriptions were nothing compared to the sensations I was experiencing as Conner's cock pushed into my bowels.

With my fingers rubbing my clitoral area and Conner's cock buried to the root in my arse, I soon started coming. I moaned loudly as my body convulsed, gripping Conner's cock even tighter. That set him off. "Oh God, Emma, I'm coming; I'm coming in, you fucking arse." I pushed my hips back, taking him fully into me, and then I felt his cock unloading its load of hot cum deep inside my forbidden tunnel.

As our orgasms subsided, I dismounted. "That was fantastic, Emma," Conner said to me as we lay together, lost in our post-coital bliss. We lay there for a while, just holding each other close.

After a while, we got up, showered, and then went back to bed. I was pleasantly surprised when Conner seduced me into another bout. It was softer this time, more loving, but in its own way every bit as satisfying as what had gone on before. It was Conner's way of thanking me for his best birthday present ever.

I've never told Conner what really happened that night. If he's ever guessed, he's never let on. Diane and I still talk about it, and we're already planning another session. This time, though, maybe we won't use the blindfold.

pam2018
pam2018
23 Followers