All Comments on 'Three's Company'

by TSpank61

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Change of tense

The change midway through page one ruined the story for me. Up until then it was an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
English Teacher?

I noticed the change of tense too, but why let it ruin a hot story? Lighten up!

mountaincat4mountaincat4almost 7 years ago
A nice arrangement.

This is how adults should behave. Love should transcend the barriers that our conditioning, teaching and morality have forced us to believe what is 'right'. There is enough strife, hardship, nastiness and meanness in the world without having to add to it by being jealous, possessive, controlling and vindictive when it comes to sex. Life is too short to mess it up with this type of immature behavior. Bravo for these three. I hope this is based on a true situation.

I can overlook the grammar if it doesn't keep me from knowing what you mean. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: English Teacher?

We learn from mistakes. If the mistakes aren't pointed out, then the writer is likely to continue making them.

loveloverloveloverover 6 years ago
Natural

Developed so well, 2 beautiful women with varying bodies, loving souls. BDSM fit in as well as it can for me. Can I come over?

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Bobby

would be my new hero but I would caution him to protect himself financially. Happened to a friend of mine. The three had a business and one bed. Then the two women had a business and he had to go find his own bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Enticing & hot.

I don’t think it would ever work, but fun as a fantasy. Erotic!

Bill

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

What a cool polyamorous relationship. Well done 5 stars

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Sorry - You lost me with the BDSM. Was an excellent story up til than.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Hot story, a fantasy fulfilled.

LordDoyan01LordDoyan01about 2 years ago

I love the Loving dynamic of this story and the genuine concern for each person's feelings.

Rapier875Rapier875about 2 years ago

But fir the BDSM element this was great.

You lost a Star because of that - totally unecessary in my eyes.

Rapier

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

I gave it a 3/5 strictly for the polyamory. You could have easily received a full 5 if you had left all of the abuse out of the story. Oh, I'm sorry, you call degradation and humiliation BDSM. You're totally wrong. It's abuse and it's sick.

Calilove1121Calilove1121almost 2 years ago

I'm not sure why everyone is hating the BDSM, this was the best I've ever read. Heck better than my experience. There was concern and it was in good fun. Pain and pleasure I love it! Thank you.

I would like to suggest that maybe more than a sentence for the after care. That can be emotional and the tenderness that should be shown to the sub is extremely important. I think that it should be written about, so that maybe first timers might know. People who are just exploring don't know what to do for aftercare. It's important for the psyche of the sub, because playing can be very intense, it's like bringing the sub down gently.

MasterPolygyny28MasterPolygyny28over 1 year ago

I loved this story. This would be ideal for me, my wife and I have a number of female friends I wish this would happen to us.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

In response to the BDSM haters (especially you ScottishTexan...), the only sickness on this page is your small/narrow mindedness. Just because you don't agree with something, doesn't mean it's "sick". If you don't want to read about it, click the little X up in the corner and leave. Nobody forced you to stay and read it... yet you did... odd. Methinks the head shrinks would likely have a field day analyzing you... :)

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT3 months ago

Enchanting Fantasy Tale, love it start to finish. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTSpank61@TSpank61
Back after a few years. Some new short stuff posted recently, working on a couple longer stories. Will publish as I finish them.