Three's Company

Story Info
Morgan and her boyfriend invite her friend over for fun.
5k words
4.39
14.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*The following is fictional. *

One of the first people that I met when I first got to college three years ago was a girl named Morgan. We were both eighteen, obviously. We were seated next to each other at orientation, and awkward small talk soon turned into real conversation.

During that conversation we realized that we had many common interests. We continued hanging out throughout the first semester, studying together, watching football, going to movies and when she made me feel bad for not going to the gym in weeks, we would go to the gym together.

That was one of the things that we didn't really share an interest in. I was never one for the gym, whereas Morgan practically lives at the gym and it shows. She has one of the best bodies of anyone I've ever seen. Thick, muscular legs, toned stomach and some decent sized arms. Not huge, but not small, either.

One of the other things that we sort of bonded over was that we each had a boyfriend in her case and girlfriend in my case that was attending a different school. Naturally, that gave us someone to talk to when we were wondering if it was worth trying to stay with our respective boyfriend/girlfriend.

While there has always been some sexual tension between us, neither of us ever acted on it. Not even when we were drunk, which happened a little more often when Morgan started hanging out with her friend Bayley more and more often.

Although, to be fair, I started hanging out with Morgan's younger sister Sasha more around that time. I got along with Sasha just about as much as with Morgan. Even though they're fairly different in many ways, although quite similar in others.

Sasha is a little more...what's the word I want to use? Goofy? Silly? Morgan has a lot of fun, but at times she can be a little serious. Sasha is more fun loving, at least in my opinion. My sense of humor is probably more in line with Sasha's than Morgan's though. Although Morgan can be sneaky funny.

* * * * *

So fast forward three years, Morgan and I were both twenty-one and while we had separate plans for spring break, we both returned a few days earlier than we needed. I had tried not to look at her Facebook or her Instagram while we were doing our own thing and that was solely because of the bikini pics.

Not that I didn't want to see them, but no good could come of it...especially when you're spending your spring break with your girlfriend, or I guess I should say my ex-girlfriend since we ended up breaking up. Obviously, I hadn't told Morgan yet. I was waiting until I saw her.

I sent her a text and asked her if she was back on campus yet. Her response was quick. She said that her boyfriend had brought her back and they were going to go get lunch. She told me to meet them at a local burger place we liked to eat at.

This was going to be the first time that I had ever met her boyfriend. I had seen plenty of pictures of him and whatnot, but never met him. I changed clothes and made my way to the burger place. When I got there, Morgan and her boyfriend were already there.

She waved me over to their table and I saw that she had already ordered for me, since we both pretty much always get the same thing when we go, she knew what I ordered. As I was walking over to the table, it was hard not to notice how much more tan she was. She had gone to Florida and it definitely showed.

She almost looks like she has a perpetual tan to begin with, but she was definitely darker now. Her long dark brown hair was down. As I got close, she stood up and smiled her big smile and threw her arms around my neck, and hugged me which was pretty common.

I made sure to keep the hug short since her boyfriend was sitting there. Not that I wouldn't have normally, but maybe a little shorter this time. As I let go, he stood up and shook my hand. "What's up man? I'm Brandon," he said. "I've heard a lot about you."

"Adam," I said, introducing myself. "I've heard a shit ton about you. You're all she ever talks about," I said, playfully.

"Shut up," Morgan said, shaking her head and punching me in the arm for good measure.

While we ate lunch we filled each other in on what we did over spring break, although I left out the stuff with my girlfriend. I would talk to Morgan about that later. I still had to unpack some laundry and went back to my dorm to do that, but we made plans to do something later.

* * * * *

After putting my things away, I pulled my laptop out and watched some Netflix. At some point, I had fallen asleep. When I woke up there was a text from Morgan. She had sent it thirty-seven minutes prior. It was short and sweet. 'Come over whenever, the door is open.'

I plugged my laptop in and made my way across campus to Morgan's dorm. Okay, not really across campus, as it's only like a five minute walk. On my way over there, I saw some people I knew from some of my classes.

When I got there, a few girls that Morgan and I knew were carrying some of their stuff inside. I grabbed a bag from one of the girls and carried it to their dorm, which they were grateful for. From there, I just had to go up one floor to Morgan's dorm.

Her room happened to be at the end of a long hallway. Other girls were walking up and down the halls, some were running. I had to dodge one to the left by jumping into the wall to miss being ran over. "Sorry," the girl yelled over her shoulder. I watched her for a second. 'It was good to be back,' I thought.

I made it to Morgan's door and nearly knocked, but I remembered she said it was open. I turned the handle and pushed inside. The first thing I saw was clothes laying on the floor. Which wasn't all that odd for us college kids. But, one of the items was a black thong.

Already there was some excitement in seeing that. Although, it was possible it was Morgan's roommates, but still. I stepped over the clothes and looked up. I had planned on saying something but what I saw made me stop.

Morgan was naked, on top of Brandon. She was facing away from me, so she didn't know that I was there, or so I guessed. I looked at her toned, muscular back. It wasn't hard to see the sweat that was running down towards her ass.

Holy shit,' I thought. Morgan's bare ass. I may have forgot to mention how absurd her ass is. It almost looks like it doesn't even belong on her body. It's definitely on the big side, but it's obvious it's from her time in the gym.

I stood there for a few seconds watching as Morgan bounced up and down on Brandon's clearly hard cock. "Shit," I finally said.

Morgan looked back at me. She flashed her big smile, but this time there was something else to it. It was more of a seductive smile. "Come here," she said. I looked at her for a few seconds before I took a step towards the bed.

As I got closer, I saw Brandon's face. He was smiling, as well. He glanced at me and gave me a head nod that guys often give each other. After that, he went back to looking at Morgan's insanely awesome body as she continued to ride him.

"Why don't you get rid of these?" she said, tugging on my jeans. When I just looked down at her and didn't make a move to remove my jeans. She reached out, "I'll help you get started."

I was still in a bit of a daze and didn't really move but I certainly was able to watch as Morgan undid my belt and unzipped my jeans. She looked up at me and gave me a look. I pushed my jeans down to help her out. She smiled and then I felt it.

I felt Morgan wrap her hand around my rock hard cock. I had no intention of not going through with this, but up until that point it almost didn't seem real. Almost like I was still sleeping back in my dorm and this was just a crazy dream. But, that was definitely Morgan's hand on my cock.

She sort of pulled me along until I had walked around to the side of the bed so that she could touch me without having to reach behind her. Brandon seemed completely cool with everything, though I didn't really look at him to see.

Morgan leaned over and began to lick the head of my cock. 'Holy shit,' I thought. Three years after we first met, here we were essentially having a threesome. Morgan took the head of my cock into her mouth and began to work back and forth.

I pushed her hair back so that it was across her back in order to get a look at her tits. Guessing here, but I'd say they were large B's or small C's. Her areola's were a little smaller than a soda can, and more oval shaped, than round. They were decorated with small bumps. Her nipples were pea sized.

Morgan took me as deep as she could, gagging on my cock, then took me out of her mouth and pushed me a step backwards. Slowly, she stood up on the floor in front of me. She leaned in and kissed me, then more or less pushed me down to my knees.

I was curious as to where she was going with this. She turned around so that she was facing the bed again and stepped once to the left, then the right. Essentially she was spreading her muscular legs a little wider, then she bent over and took Brandon's cock into her mouth.

Quite frankly, I took a few seconds to just look at Morgan's pussy. Holy shit, it was just as good, and probably better than I had thought it would be. Obviously, from this angle it was hard to tell, but I had caught a glimpse before she turned around and saw her pussy was bald.

I placed my hands on her firm ass and and squeezed before I leaned in and slipped my tongue out of my mouth. She jumped a little when my tongue finally touched her pussy. She quickly leaned back against my face. I licked up and down her pussy.

I could hear Brandon moaning as Morgan continued to bob her head up and down on his cock. I buried my face even more firmly in Morgan's pussy and ass. I slid my tongue up inside of her pussy as far as I could. "Oh shit," she moaned.

It dawned on me that Brandon's cock had just been where my tongue was. Morgan was moaning around Brandon's cock, so I began to slide my tongue back and forth. After a minute or so, I leaned back, licked two fingers and eased them inside of Morgan pussy.

She was crazy tight and then she squeezed even tighter around my fingers as I slid my fingers deeper inside of her. I looked in between Morgan's thighs and could see her taking Brandon's cock deep into her mouth. Seeing her tits from that angle was hot, too. Especially her nipples.

Morgan and I had rarely talked about sex in terms of what we had done or wanted to do, or liked, really. So, I had no idea if what I felt compelled to do was a good idea or not. But there was only one way to find out. My eyes were locked on Morgan's asshole.

I leaned in once again and buried my face between her ass. I was still slowly sliding my fingers in and out of her pussy. I slowly moved up and slid my tongue out and hoped she didn't turn around and punch me in the face.

I slid my tongue over her asshole. She moaned louder than anything she had done up to that point, which I took to be a good thing. Then, she pushed back, pressing her ass against my face with more pressure. Turns out my gamble paid off.

Now that I knew that she was into it, I didn't hold back. I licked her asshole with up and down licks to start, then began to lick from side to side. I slid my fingers from her pussy and slid my slick fingers over her asshole, then began to lick it again.

I was so into what I was doing that I nearly missed it when she removed Brandon's cock from her mouth and said, "Fuck me."

I stood up behind Morgan and stepped a little closer to her, my cock was just a few inches from her pussy. I glanced over at Brandon, he looked back at me and gave a slight smirk and a nod. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down over, then between her pussy.

She waited until I had the head of my cock in the right spot, then she quickly pushed back against me. My cock slid inside of her pussy. The move surprised me, but it felt pretty damn good. I placed my hands on her hips and enjoyed the feeling of my cock inside of her.

I began to slowly pull out of her before thrusting deep again. "Oh fuck," she moaned, then took Brandon's cock back into her mouth.

When we were at lunch, I certainly hadn't expected this to happen when we were talking about doing something. "You can go harder," Brandon said. I looked over at him, but he had already turned back to watch Morgan sucking his cock.

So, I began to fuck Morgan harder and deeper. I looked down and watched her fantastic ass. It bounced slightly with every deep thrust. Morgan had her back arched. Brandon had his hand on the back of her head as she worked his cock with her mouth.

I brought my hand up to my mouth and licked my thumb before I placed it onto her asshole. She moaned a little more when I did that. I ran my thumb in circles, before I began to apply a little pressure. The more I pressed, the more her ass began to stretch until my thumb slipped inside.

While I continued to thrust back and forth into her tight pussy, I continued to work my thumb back and forth inside of her even tighter asshole. Seconds later, she climbed up onto the bed and straddled Brandon. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do.

She sank down onto his cock and then laid forward onto his chest. She turned back to me, "Get behind me," she said. I got up onto the bed and got behind her. She turned back again, "Fuck my ass, Adam."

'Holy fucking shit,' I thought. One, I never thought I would hear those words, especially from Morgan. Two, my head nearly exploded.

Morgan turned back to face Brandon. I placed my cock against her asshole and began to slide it up and down. My cock was still wet from her pussy, so I used that as lubrication. I placed the head against her asshole and began to slowly push forward.

I'd be lying if I said that I'd fucked someone in the ass before. But, I'd seen it done in porn plenty of times. Although, I knew that wasn't always realistic. But, I used common sense in terms of knowing that I couldn't just start pounding her ass.

It was slow going, of course. But, in the end, it was worth it. I continued to push further inside of her. "Don't stop," she moaned. I kept going until I was as deeply inside of her ass as I could get. She looked back at me, "Don't move," she said. I nodded.

Holy shit, this was by far the tightest, most intense feeling I had ever felt. I don't know how it felt for Morgan, but she seemed to be liking it, as well. She looked down at Brandon and nodded. I stayed still while Brandon began to thrust into her pussy with long, slow strokes.

That was a crazy feeling, as well. I could feel his cock sliding against mine. Of course, it wasn't like it was direct contact. But there wasn't much skin or tissue separating us. The longer that Brandon was thrusting inside of her, Morgan finally looked back at me, "Go slow."

I had assumed that was because she was being double penetrated and it may have been just because of that. But, later I wondered if she was directing me to go slow in order to try and match up Brandon's deep, slow thrusting.

Just like that, Brandon and I had gotten into a rhythm so that one of her tight holes always had a cock inside of it, while the other hole had the sensation of a cock sliding out of it. The longer we went, it became clear that she was getting close to have an orgasm.

Brandon began to thrust faster, so I matched his speed. Morgan was now moaning loudly. Finally, Brandon changed his rhythm until both of us were thrusting deep into her at the same time. "Holy shit, I'm going to fucking come," she practically yelled.

Once her orgasm had passed and her body finally began to relax, I slid my cock from her ass. Morgan climbed off of Brandon, who moved around until he was sitting on the side of the bed. Morgan stepped in between his legs and turned around so that her back was to him.

She looked at me while she lowered herself onto Brandon's cock. I watched as his cock disappeared inside of her ass. I watched them for a few minutes as Morgan bounced up and down on Brandon's cock. Not going to lie, it was a pretty hot image.

Brandon laid back on the bed. Morgan leaned back on top of him. She looked at me and motioned me over. I leaned in and slid my cock into her pussy. She looked back at Brandon, then looked at me. "Fuck the shit out of me," she said.

I glanced at Brandon, who just smiled and began to thrust up into Morgan with quick, deep thrusts. That was all I needed. I began to thrust into Morgan with fast, deep thrusts. Brandon reached around and began to pinch on Morgan's nipples.

I thrust into her faster and harder until I was more or less pounding her pussy. Brandon quickly matched me. Morgan was moaning and damn near screaming. It wasn't going to be hard for quite a few girls on the floor to figure out what was going on...oh well.

I could feel my balls starting to tingle and knew I was getting close. Luckily, Brandon was also getting close, as it turned out. The more we thrust, the more our breathing picked up. "Come with me," Morgan said as she began to rub her clit.

Morgan screamed out as she began to have another orgasm. Her pussy clenching down onto my cock was enough to push me over the edge. Seconds later, the same thing happened to Brandon. By then, I had already sent two spurts of cum into Morgan's pussy.

I could actually feel Brandon's cock twitching inside of Morgan's asshole, just like he could feel mine doing the same inside of her pussy. It was a strange, but hot feeling. "Holy fucking shit," she moaned while we finished unloading inside of her.

I pulled out of her pussy and laid down on the bed beside them. Morgan would slide off of Brandon and roll over until she was laying down in between Brandon and I. That was the last thing that I remembered until we all woke up a few hours later.

* * * * *

And I woke up thanks to Morgan's mouth. Brandon surprisingly, was still asleep. I moved a little, Morgan looked up at me and winked while she still worked my cock with her talented, albeit big mouth. In fact, I used to tease her about how big her mouth is. Although, I hadn't done that all that much lately.

Morgan slid off the bed and onto the floor. She motioned for me to stand up, which I did. She looked up at me, "Remember when you used to say I had a big mouth?" she asked.

"Vaguely," I said. Of course, she knew I was just saying that.

"I guess now you get to find out just how big it is," she replied.

I was wondering exactly what she was referring to when she pushed my cock up against my stomach. She knelt down a little, opened her mouth and manage to fit both of my balls into her mouth at once. She did that quite comfortably, as well.

Pretty sure she could probably have also fit a golf ball in her mouth at that moment without trouble. I moaned at the sight and the feel of her tongue sliding along my balls, then she began to suck on them and I started to moan a little louder. "Fuck Morgs," I said.

She started to lean back, but she was still sucking on my balls. 'What the hell is she doing?' I wondered. She kept pulling back. My balls were still in her mouth until they popped free.

"I guess I was right, you do have a big mouth," I joked.

She got a serious look on her face, "Fuck you." Then, she started smiling again.

Morgan placed her hands on my hips and pushed me back on the bed. Brandon started to move around now. Morgan didn't seem worried, or to even notice. She crawled over me until we were in a 69 position, but she kept her legs close to my body so her pussy was too high up for me to reach comfortably.

Morgan took my cock into her mouth and began to bob her head up and down while taking me deeper and deeper. I remember watching a porn clip one time where a girl was trying to deep throat a guy. She got into this position because she said it made it easier for the cock to go down her throat.

12