Three's Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It made sense when you think about it, or at least it did to me. But, apparently Morgan was trying this theory out because she was taking the majority of my cock into her mouth. I glanced over when I saw Brandon sit up on the bed.

I couldn't really see him all that well since Morgan's leg was mostly blocking my view. "Going for seconds, huh?" I heard him say. Morgan had her mouth full, so she just moaned a response.

Speaking of Morgan, she managed to slide my cock down her throat and I was glad that I had already blown a load earlier. But, she didn't stop there...miraculously. She ran her fingers down under my balls and pushed them up and somehow into her mouth.

I had seen a girl do it once in a porn video, but it looked painful. Of course, the girl didn't have a mouth as big as Morgan's. That's not to say it wasn't a tight fit, because it was. I heard Brandon chuckle. "Ah, that's the best," he said.

'No shit,' I thought.

I felt Brandon kneeling in between my legs and wondered what the hell he was doing. Morgan finally lifted her head up. My cock and balls were more or less covered in saliva. "Fuck, that was a mouthful," she said.

"I'll take that as a compliment," I joked. Bad move on my part.

Morgan leaned back and sat her ass right on my face and not in a way that allowed me to lick her pussy or asshole. It felt like she was going to break my nose. "Shut up, dickhead," Morgan said in response to my comment.

A few seconds later, she leaned forward again like she had been when she was sucking my cock. I tried to rub my nose, but with her still on top of me, I couldn't get my hand in between her and I. If I turned my head, I was able to see her take Brandon's cock back into her mouth.

It just so happened to be several inches away from my cock. She was rocking back and forth in order to take him deeper into her mouth. Then, he began to thrust into her mouth a little bit and then she started to really drool. Saliva was falling onto my cock and balls.

Seconds later, Morgan took my cock back into her mouth and quickly bobbed her head up and down. Then, in a move that I can't really say was all that surprising given how close Brandon's cock was to mine. Morgan managed to slip them both into her mouth.

It was weird, not going to lie. Feeling another dude's dick pressed against mine and all. Outside of that, feeling Morgan's tongue and mouth on my cock felt pretty good, though. Brandon slowly thrust into her mouth which was a little weirder because his cock was rubbing against mine.

I started to wonder if maybe he was bi, but then he pulled out of Morgan's mouth. "That was getting weird," he said. Morgan laughed.

"Move back off the bed," she said to him.

Once he was off the bed, Morgan rolled off of me and knelt down on the floor beside the bed. She grabbed my legs and started to pull on them. I pushed myself down the bed even though she was probably strong enough to pull me.

Brandon knelt down behind her and buried his face in her ass. Morgan licked my balls, then licked up the underside of my cock until she reached the head. When she was up at the head, she playfully licked the head and around it.

Brandon straightened up and eased his cock into Morgan. From where I was, I could tell he had slid back into her tight ass. 'Lucky fucker.' I thought.

"Sucking cock while taking a cock in the ass. Talk about the college experience, huh?" she said, looking up at me. I laughed, which got all of us laughing.

Morgan took me back into her mouth and Brandon started to go faster. I had sort of thought he would last a good amount of time because he had blown a load earlier, but it was only a few minutes or so until he pulled out of Morgan and started to blow another load.

This time the cum mostly landed on her ass from what I could tell. Morgan looked up at me, "Do you want an assjob?" she asked.

"A what?" I knew what she was talking about, but I was playing dumb.

"You know, where you put your dick in between my butt and basically fuck it. You're not actually putting your dick in my butt, just between it. I know you stare at my ass all the time at the gym and that's pretty much the only reason why you go."

"But, I've already fucked you in the ass. Why would I want you to give me an assjob?"

"Because I've seen your search history on our laptop, pervert."

"Oh. Yeah sure, why not?" I said.

Morgan moved out of the way and I slid off the bed and got down behind her. Now I could get a better look at her ass and could see that there was some cum on her asshole and kinda streaked all over her ass. Fuck me,' I thought.

Morgan looked back at me, "Are you just going to stare at? Of course you are, what a stupid question," she said, rolling her eyes.

"Hilarious."

"Go on, it's all lubed up and everything," she said.

I placed my cock in between Morgan's ass and placed my hands on the sides of it and pushed it tighter around me. Too many sensations to really pick any one as a standout. But, if I had to try, I'd say it was just how firm her ass is.

Of course the other thing was how slick her ass was from Brandon's cum. Yes, it felt weird, but I tried not to think too much about it and by the time I got in a bit of rhythm, there was no doubt it felt good. So, I just focused on watching my cock slipping in between Morgan's big, firm ass.

Because of that, I knew there wasn't going to be much chance of me holding out for very long. So, I just went all in and began to quickly slide my slick cock between her ass. "Bayley is going to love hearing about this," Morgan said.

"You can't tell Bayley."

"Why not?"

"She'll blab to the whole campus."

"Probably. But, she'll probably also put out for you."

I was going to respond, but I felt my balls tingle and knew I was going to blow again. I tried to get as many more thrusts in between her ass as I could before I thrust as far forward as I could and began to blow my second load.

My cock was firmly lodged between Morgan's ass, but it was pointing up into the air. It began to twitch as each spurt of cum flew out and arced through the air before landing on Morgan's back. I wiped the rest that was still on the head of my cock off on her ass.

She looked back, "Want to go grab a pizza with us?" she asked.

"Sure."

"Let's go get a shower first."

"Good idea."

12