Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to feel you inside me, you look big" I said.

He lowered himself on and then in me. He felt big, really big.

I felt myself stretching in order to take him in. He gently slid completely in and I felt him pushing against the back of my womb. I was so horny I made a involuntary high pitched sighing sound when he started to go back and forth in me. It felt so good.

I was so ready and I let him do whatever with me and then Lauren started to kiss me and him and we kissed together.

They both kissed my boobs and played with them which was really really hot. After some time I wasn't sure if I could hold myself so I let go and I came so easy. I was so incredibly hot.

Because of me coming with him inside me and having contractions and twitching, he said he was going to come and asked if he could come inside of me.

I have to admit that I wasn't really thinking about it so I said, "Yes, come inside, I'm on the pill, I love the way it feels"

When he came, I felt his shaft get slightly bigger and then he orgasmed in me.

I felt his ejaculation squirt inside and it felt so good that I came again. I felt someone kissing and licking me down there and Lauren asked if we could stay together so she could lick everything that came out. She was really horny I guess.

She tried to say that this was the hottest thing she had ever seen or done.

I felt him getting softer but still going in and out of my pussy.

The sensation of being taken and being licked was very arousing and wen he was too soft to go on and slipped out of me, Lauren kept going.

Christopher then got out from between us and went down on her.

"Hhh" was all she could say in response to him eating her out and I was just enjoying her soft tongue and fingers.

She started to breathe faster again.

I was getting ready to come again too. After we both got enough oral stimulation, the three of us felt so good and we all got into the sofa and dozed a bit.

Both of them were laying on either side of me, Lauren on the right, her head on my lap and Christopher lay on my left shoulder.

I ran my hands through both of their hair. I had enjoyed it so much and I still felt him between my legs.

I was leaking and took some tissues from their coffee table which were just in reach.

"You want to take a shower or refresh yourself?" Lauren asked.

I replied to her that it wouldn't be a bad idea to do just that.

After we showered, we were getting a bit tired and went to sleep.

Christopher told Lauren and me we could share their bed and he would have the sofa.

In the morning we all went to take the bus together.

12