Threesome at The Billabong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good to me," said Rikki. "But it's actually Rikki. Mum named me after the book Rikki Tikki Tavi. Rudyard Kipling wrote it. I'm named after a bloody mongoose!" he grinned.

"Well there ya go, we've been talking about names. You fit right in." said Megs and rose to her feet as Chris did the same. "Come over when you're ready. Bring a plate coz we only have one each. And ya chair." Both girls grinned and saunter off, barefooted, through the clearing toward their camp. Rikki watched their swaying hips as they left and thought he might have just fallen on his feet with this spot.

After he cleaned up the coffee machine and associated bits and pieces, he wandered over to the girls' camp with his chair and plate. He sat quietly to the side as he watched the girls working quickly over the open fire and hotplate. He could see straight down Megs top at her swaying breasts that seemed to be about a C cup with soft brown nipples each time she bent over. Chris's boobs were a little smaller which also offered enticing glimpses as she bent over and her bra gaped a little as her t-shirt fell away. Both girls were tanned with distinct tan lines and milky white flesh below. Working in harsh environments like the Australian bush doesn't offer the same opportunities for sunbathing and swimming as the cities and towns do. Only when a trip to a water hole or river is on offer did the girls get a chance to strip off and get some sun. And those times also become governed by what company they're in. Rikki wondered what kind of swimmers the girls brought with them. What kind of delights were going to be offered to his optic nerve.

Breakfast was as good as it gets. Eggs, beef sausages, bacon, bread toasted on the coals and all washed down with billy tea. "And here's me thinking I was going to have a dingo's breakfast this morning." said Rikki.

"What's a dingo's breakfast?' asked Megs.

"A piss and a look around." grinned Rikki. Both girls laughed. "I've had way better than most people in the big smoke this morning. Thanks girls. Yer done good."

"Sorry there's no smashed avocado on the menu today. There's more toast but and I've got some bush lemon marmalade if you want more." said Chris, pointing to the pile of food on the camp table.

"Thanks Chris but I'm as full as a fat ladies sock." he looked up at the blue sky above them and over toward the hills that ran to the south. He said "So being the locals around here, what's up over the hill there? Can you get over to the bluff if you go up through that bit of a saddle?"

"Chris went up there a couple of months ago with Ronnie to drop some spares to one of the mustering choppers. Said it was nice. Maybe we can have a drive up if you want. Can you remember the track, Chris?" Meg asked.

Chris replied "Yeah. Great view up there. You can see all the way down the river and all the billabongs. The river was flowing then and there was stacks of Burdekin duck 'n magpie geese flyin' around and we were looking down on 'em. Some of the local aboriginals from the station went shooting while we were gone and there was a bit of a feast when we got back. Not a bad feed if you like wild meat. I reckon we could run up there in our fourby and have a look and a sandwich and then be back by about three. We've got plenty of time after that for a splash around in the billabong and still have time to sort dinner out."

"Yer won me." said Rikki. "We'll get this tidied up and I'll get some gear ready. Just give me a shout when yer ready to roll." They washed up and Rikki went down to the billabong to top up the girls water drum. He then left for his camp.

As he approached his campsite, the girls were deep in discussion. They were definitely going to fuck him. As soon as they got back from the trip up the hill, it was game on. They would swim, the tops would come off and he would be helplessly subjected to the wiles of two near naked women.

Rikki made his way back to his camp and made a small pack of bread, some salad and a tin of fruit before he grabbed his camera and headed back to the other camp on Chris's call. As he got to the big Nissan Patrol he moved to open the back door when Meg said, "Oh, no Rikki. Hop in the front. You won't be here again so you may as well get a good view. We can come here any time."

Thanking Meg, he climbed in and settled his bum into the passengers seat. Starting off down the dusty track, both girls regaled Rikki with tales their life on the cattle station. Several times Rikki got caught gazing at Chris's firm boobs bouncing as she drove and at one point, Chris put her hand on his thigh to get his attention when they passed a large goanna climbing a tree on the roadside. While it seemed a natural move on her part, Rikki was acutely aware of her fingers on his thigh.

Climbing slowly in low gear to the top of the bluff was a sweaty and dusty but the view from the top was well worth it. Meg climbed out of the back seat and climbed up on the roo bar in front of the 4WD. "Bloody hot, isn't it?" she said and turned to see Chris calling Ron on the two way radio to check in. She looked back at Rikki to catch him checking her boobs again. "What do you think?" she asked.

"Sprung." said Rikki, realizing he'd been caught. "Very nice view up here. And hot as well." he said with a crooked grin.

Meg grinned, undid a couple of buttons top and bottom, then tied her shirt tails around her waist. "That better?" she asked?

Rikki beamed at her. "Bend down and I'll tell ya." he said and took half a step back to get a better vantage point as Meg slid down from the bull bar. She put her hands in her back pockets and slowly bent over. Her eyes never left his. Rikki's eyes followed her bust as she bent and her shirt billowed with the freedom of loosed buttons. Her impressive cleavage caused a bulge in Rikki's shorts and she smiled at her handiwork.

"You don't need to tell me." she said and straightening up, she reached out and stroked his cock through his shorts. "I can see you like it."

"Love it." he said and slipped his arms around her waist and put his lips to hers.

He kissed her gently, using his lips to pull her bottom lip and as she opened her mouth he licked her lips and then the tip of her tongue as she responded. She grinned and he chuckled as he felt her rubbing herself against him. As he moved his hand to her shirt he felt two arms and a body wrap around him from behind. Chris. He had one hand around Megan's back and was sliding up and down from her bum to her ribs and his other hand was going under her shirt and sliding up her ribs to her soft breast. he slowly caressed her taught nipple and felt a hand on his other side reach up between his and Megan's chest to grab her other breast. Interesting! Where was this going to go? he thought.

"Lick her tits." said Chris. "Just gentle, she doesn't like it too hard. Just flick her nips with your tongue. But really fast."

"Yeah" said Meg. "Lick me." as a mildly shocked Rikki complied.

He unbuttoned the rest of her shirt and pulled it down over her shoulders as best he could as he felt Chris tugging at his belt and fumbling with the buckle. He stepped back a little to bend down, lowering his mouth to Megs breast and lightly licked around her stiff nipple. Tiny bumps around her aureola rippled under his tongues tip and he slowly licked the underside of her breast, gradually sliding up over her nipple to slide across and taste her salty cleavage. Meg shivered and held Rikki by the hair as she directed his ministrations to her left breast. "Lick me." she breathed. "Flick it more. Uhhh yeah. Like that." And she shook again with pleasure. By this point Chris had dropped Rikki's jeans and finding him commando, grabbed his swollen cock and was slowly stroking it with one hand and pulling his nipples with the other.

"He's got a nice cock, Meg." said Chris. "I want to suck you, Rikki. Turn around a bit." Of course, Rikki complied with such a great idea and leaned a little further forward to grant access. He felt around for Megan's belt buckle and started unbuttoning her moleskins as Chris licked around the knob of his cock. She took a little into her mouth and rolled her tongue over the head while stroking with one hand. He felt her hand at his on Megs buttons as she helped undo the button and zipper and between the three of them Megan's pants were on the ground and a small struggle with g-string and boots found Megan bare from the waist down. He had a hand rubbing her breast and squeezing her nipple to his mouth and his other hand was stroking her wet slit, parting her slick lips and sliding a finger across her opening. His cock was lovingly licked and caressed and then left exposed to the light breeze as he felt Chris's head turn the other way and his hand pushed aside by her cheek as she buried her face in Megs' crotch. Her hand hadn't left his cock and he put his head to Megs other breast to shuffle aside a little,allowing Chris more room to administer her kiss of lust to them both.

Megan started moaning and Rikki grabbed Chris by her pony tail and lifted her to stand. She kissed him and turned to Meg and licked her nipple as she pulled the remaining shirt off Megs torso. Chris then lifted her arms as Rikki pulled her t-shirt and bra off and after removing his own shirt he undid Chris's shorts and undies, adding them to the pile on the ground. Standing, he fondled Chris's arse on the way up and squeezed her breast before kissing her. Megan reached down and grabbed his cock as she watched them kiss and then with her other hand she reached out and fondled her friends wet cunt. "Stick it in her, Rikki. I wanna watch your dick slide inside her."

Rikki bent down and slid his tongue up the length of Chris's pussy lips, spreading them apart with the width of his tongue and pooling her juices into his mouth in the process. She shuddered and clenched as he licked over her clitoris and Rikki grasped her thighs and spread them apart as he stood, penis rampant and drooling pre-cum as it rubbed across her thighs and nestled between her hanging pussy lips. Chris wiggled her hips and she felt his cock slip into her slick opening. She relaxed a little and felt his cock head pop into her and as she rolled her hips a little more he slid into her before he pulled out a little and slid a little more in. Meg groaned at the sight before her as she watched pussy juice and pre-cum build up around the joined flesh and finally drool down of Chris's labia. She reached up with a finger and rubbed it in the combined juices and the slowly rubbed it along Chris's taint before moistening her bum hole and rubbing her finger around the opening.

Caught between the pleasure of Rikki's cock sliding into her and the feeling of Megan's finger on her rosebud, Chris threw her head back and cried "Fuuuuck! Oh fuuuuuck! oh Megs, what are you doing. Oh fuck." and then she wrapped her legs around Rikki's cock and pulled him into her hard and fast. "Oooh fuck me, Rikki. Harder. Harder." And being the easy going bloke that he was, Rikki just kept the pace as best he could. He knew he was going to fuck both of these girls if he could right there on the hill.

But he had to pace himself. Too much too soon and he's blow his load before Chis came. Not a good look. It was a bit like the young bull and the old bull. "C'mon dad. Let's run down there and fuck one of those cows" . . "No son. We'll walk down and fuck the whole mob."

Now, Rikki had lots of good intent with his way of thinking but what he didn't count on was Megs lips wrapping around one of his balls and her slippery finger rimming his date. (his chocolate starfish . . . his rosebud . . bumhole) and that was it. Three or four violent plunges of his cock into Chris's pussy and he started to blow. Chris pulled him tight into her as he started to come and as they thumped their wet loins against each other they both started to press hard with each contact until the last two thrusts ended with three or four seconds of grinding before the final shuddering release of fluid and groans. Muscles tensed, nipples tingled and bodies spasmed amid the sounds of grunts, groans and muttered words.

Megs had been fingering herself from below as she watched and she had a small orgasm as she felt Rikki start to come. She licked the length of Rikki's cock as he slipped it out of Chris's dripping opening and then placed her mouth over the slippery parted lips and sucked whatever juices she could from her friend. Chris came again quite violently and it was all she could to to hang on to Rikki as her body betrayed her and flopped about in his arms. As both Rikki and Chris stood panting, Megs jumped up with a grin and said "How cool was that!" She climbed onto the roo bar and spread her legs wide and her dripping pussy glistened in the sun. She looked at Chris and said "Your turn, honey. Make me come while Rikki gets it up again'" and in went a slightly breathless Chris for a bit of rug munching.

Megs had wonderful breasts with hard protruding nipples dark against the white skin of her untanned part breast. They were tight with blood and contracted with her desire. Rikki lowered his mouth and licked around the outer side of her her breast as he kneaded her other breast, pinching the nipple between finger and thumb. Megan wrapped her fingers into his hair and held his mouth onto her chest as he sucked and licked and let out a symphony of coo's and sighs at the combination of sensations from both Rikki's attention to her breasts as well as Chris's ministrations to her nether regions. As Rikki lifted his mouth from Megan's breast, he looked down at Chris lapping away at the the wet junction of Megs thighs and said "For a while I thought you pair might have been dedicated slurpers. I can see I was partly right. Yer right into the rug munching, girls! That looks so fucking hot!"

Megan grinned and ran her hand down to Chris's hair and said "A girl's gotta make do when there's only rough looking rousties and stockmen in camp." She then reached across and felt Rikki's still damp but now quickly hardening cock. Her eyes lit up, "Yeah! He's gettin' hard! Give him a lick, Chris. I want him inside me!"

Chris leaned back a bit and put the tip of Rikki's cock in her mouth and flicked her tongue under his frenulum but quickly found herself being moved aside as Rikki moved towards Megan's spread thighs and Megan began to wrap a sinuous ankle around his waist. Not to be outdone, Chris held his cock in her fist and rubbed it along Megans engorged pussy and slick lips. Rikki thrust gently and blindly a couple of times around Megan's hot and slippery flesh and managed to just smear more of their combined lubricant around and even slid up between her arse cheeks until Chris guided his swollen glans up into Megan. As soon as his cock head popped into her opening, Megan hunched her pelvis up and with her leg, pulled his waist hard into her, ramming his groin against her and grinding her mons into his pubic bone. Rikki reached around to grip her arse cheeks and then leaned down to get his mouth over her breast. Megan arched her back to give him better access to her tan lined tit and then wrapped her other leg around his waist as she held onto the rail of the roo bar. Chris was fascinated by the way Megan's labia surrounded Rikki's cock and distended as he withdrew from her wet confines and puffed around the base of his cock like a sock as he drove his shaft into her. She licked them again as best she could but the bouncing around between four thighs was too much. Chris pulled herself up from her vantage point and attached herself to Megan's other breast, sucking the nipple into her mouth and massaging it with both hands. She reached down between their sinuous writhing limbs and rubbed Megan's clit with a finger tip to elicit giggles from Megan.

"Jeez, you shiela's don't mind helping each other out, do you," said Rikki. More of a statement than a question. "That's so hot!"

"Put your hand down here and feel Megan's cunt lips as you fuck her." said Chris and Rikki slowed his pumping to reach down and feel the base of his cock. He slid his cock out of her and wrapping his hand around it just below the head, he rubbed up and down Megan's lips with his knuckles rubbing along her labia and brushing her clit with each stroke. Megan started to breathe more heavily as Rikki stimulated her clit faster and faster. Chris noticed the change in Megan's breathing and she sucked harder on Megan's nipple and squeezed her free breast. Rikki put his mouth over the nipple of the manipulated breast and flicked it rapidly with his tongue. With the added ministrations to Megan's erogenous zones, she began to come with squeaking gasps as she shook and tensed her body. She went rigid at the peak of her climax and slumped onto her back on the four wheel drive, twitching as both Chris and Rikki slowed and gently kissed her softly. But Rikki was still hard.

"You didn't come, did you?" asked Chris.

"Not yet" said Rikki "Want some more?"

"If we do it doggie. Then Megs can lick us from underneath." she suggested.

"Just let me get my breathe. I'd love that." said Megan. With the decision made, Chris dropped to her knees and took Rikki's length into her mouth and gently cleaned the love juice from him. Megan climbed down from the four wheel drive and cuddled Rikki, watching Chris's ministrations with her head leaned onto Rikki's chest. Rikki fondled her smooth hips and waist but after only a minute of cuddling she could hear Rikki's breathing increase in tempo. "My turn, Chrissy" she said and reached down to help her friend up and turn around to grip the top of the roo bar. Megs then kneeled down beneath her and gripping Rikki's cock, guided it to Chris's wide open and wet pussy lips. As Rikki began to move into Chris, Megan held his cock down so that he slid along the length of the gaping pink opening to rub against Chris's clit with his mushroom head. At the end of his travel she then licked the eye and followed through with a lick across Chris's nub. After a dozen or so strokes of Rikki's cock, Megan pushed the knob of his cock up into Chris's vagina and with groans from all three, he slid in to the hilt with his belly hard against Chris's bum cheeks and Megan's mouth went straight to the apex of Chris's opening and went to work on her pearl, flicking and licking with abandon.

Rikki held Chris by the hips and ploughed away into the tight warm vice of Chris's vagina. She, on the other hand, just held tight to the roo bar and went along for the ride with her breasts brushing against the warm metal and concentrated on the delightful parting of her most intimate parts. Add Megan's mouth and it was a recipe for almost unbearable pleasure. Then Rikki slipped a finger into her date and Chris came. With a series of clenching squirts, she covered Megan with juices and wailed into the air. Megan went into overdrive with her licking and Rikki sped up with the clenching vaginal muscles sending him closer with each thrust. When Rikki reached up and stroked his balls and then his date, he lost it and driving hard into Megan, blew rope after rope of hot cum deep into her clenching pelvis. He collapsed on top of her, panting with exertion and muttering oaths of never before experienced pleasure. Chris was stuck in the red dust under their legs and leaned up for the occasional lick of dripping knob or drooling pussy lips.

After disentangling the group rested and chatted and took in the view then spread a blanket and ate lunch. Rikki took a few photos of the various views including some of the girls in the nude. One included two heads engulfing his semi hard cock to clean it. He was made to remove any that showed nudity and faces in the same shot and then shared a few to the girls phones. After cleaning up they decided to head back for a swim and more fun. No need to dress. This time, Megan sat on his lap in the front seat with his cock rising after only a few hundred yards down the dusty track, pushing against her pussy and insinuating itself between her parting lips. Slippery with new juices and old, the bumps and vibrations had Megan writhing around on his lap and Chris reached across a couple of times to tweak a nipple and tickle Megan's clit as Rikki's cock slid up and down along Megan's opening, spreading her labia apart with each stroke and rubbing her nub. Chris did a good job of staying on the track and once only missed hitting a tree by millimeters with the distraction next to her. With his hands on both of Megan's jiggling breasts, Rikki reached across a few times to touch Chris in various places but after the incident of the near miss, he decided to restrict his ministrations to Megan.