Threesome at The Billabong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris was squirming on her seat and glancing across constantly and as she saw that Megan's moans were reaching a point that Chris recognized as being moments from orgasm when a series of bumps and rocks directed Chris to steer over a small log that lifted the front of the off roader and then as it descended with a crash, Rikki's cock slid into Megan and she gasped and shuddered as her orgasm overtook her. She leaned forward, holding the grab bar on the dash and slammed herself onto Rikki as she tried to get as much cock into her as possible. He in turn thrust up into her and tensed as he spurted cum deep into her wet folds and grunted over and over with effort. Chris, meanwhile, giggled at her companions and aimed at every rock and log she could find for the rest of the trip back to the campsite and it was only when she noticed Rikki's cock had popped out of Megan that she aimed back into the wheel tracks for a smoother trip.

Climbing from the four wheel drive, all three wandered down to the billabong to bathe away their combined juices and splash playfully. As they floated around in the cool water, Rikki asked the girls how long they planned to stay at the billabong.

"That depends," said Chrystal, "On how long you can keep up with us." And she slid under the water and took Rikki in her mouth.

*

Glossary of terms.

Big smoke: City. Coz it's big and smoky.

Billabong: Part of a river/creek still holding water when the rest of the river has stopped flowing during the dry season or drought.

Budgerigar: A small, noisy and colourful Australian native parrot. They fly in large flocks in the outback.

Cattle station or Station: Large outback farm (ranch) usually over 100,000 acres. Some as big as 6,000,000 acres. Yes, 6 million. I shit you not. Australia is a fuckin' big, dry country. Google it.

Chippy: Carpenter . . . . wood chips. . . . get it?

Date: Bum hole. We've all got one.

Dingo: Australian native wild dog.

Drover: Stockman, cowboy, wrangler.

Goanna: Large lizard like a monitor. Up to 6 feet in length.

Kookaburra: Another bird. This one laughs. Google it.

Roo bar: Same as a bull bar. A metal frame in front of the vehicle that deflects large hopping animals from destroying radiators and stuff.

Roustie: Roustabout

Rug munching: Cunnilingus

Sheila: Australian slang for female of the species.

Slurper: Lesbian.

Sparky: An electrician.

Spinifex: A tussock type of grass with spiked tips. Rather uncomfortable to walk through.