Threesome Fantasy

Story Info
Jessica and Dan meet Alex for a threesome.
1.3k words
4.03
6.4k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My co-worker and I are in long-term committed relationships with partners who do not provide us with enough attention from a sexual fulfillment standpoint. We both love our partners and do not have intentions to leave existing relationships. Despite loving our partners, we have both found comfort and interest in one another from a strictly sexual standpoint; neither of us feel emotional connection or desire towards one another.

While most would say that the first time, we shared intimate desires and encounters was the moment it became not okay, in effort to remove the guilty feeling (there's plenty) we have agreed that performing sexual acts would be considered "crossing the line".

Consequently, over the course of months, we have enjoyed exchanging our fantasies with each other and as a result we have accumulated these short stories.

We are not sure what the future holds, but for now we will enjoy the ride until one of us puts this to a stop. Yes, we know it is not okay, but we are not asking for unsolicited therapy advice.

I'm sitting a bar, enjoying my drink. It's getting late and I should be heading to my room but it's enjoyable to sit in silence. After a long day, sitting around people while still being left alone felt nice. I look across the bar and see you sitting there drinking your beer. I signal if you want to join me and you nod.

I'm wearing a low cut shirt and blue jeans with my hair is down. When you approach me, you look me up and down. You can see my boobs, just enough to leave you wanting more. It's a little stuffy in the bar but the cold martini is cooling me down.

You sit down.

You say, "Hey, so I had a thought... We are traveling so technically we are not being deceitful or sneaking out."

I smile and ask, "okay so if theoretically we accept this, what do you suppose we should do?"

You look at me and say "we don't have to do anything that you don't want, I was just saying thoughts out loud."

I respond with "well then, if this is a one-time thing, let's make it worth it. Think you can pick up a guy?"

"Mmmmm I'm not sure, I was thinking just you and me, but that could be fun... it's been a while."

"Give it a try"

You smirk and respond, "well how about the guy across the bar, why don't you approach him? If he is not into guys, at least you won't have to feel the embarrassment".

The guy across the bar had darker skin complexion, defined muscles and short hair. He was wearing a watch and a polo. He had a decent smile.

I look at you and say "good point. Wish me luck!"

I finish my martini and go around the bar.

"Is this seat taken?" I ask.

He responds, "no, please help yourself."

I sit down and feel a little nervous. I've never picked up a guy.

I order another dirty martini.

"So .... business trip or pleasure? Perhaps both?" I ask the guy.

He responds, "I'm here on a business but if pleasure is involved, I wouldn't be against that".

"Hmmmm." I bite my lip. "Are you into girls or guys, maybe both?"

He looks at me and smiles, "a little nosy are we?"

"If it's a top national secret, I apologize" I say it with a smile.

"I'm into both, but generally I end up with women."

"Hmmm so if there was a guy here, who would you be interested in?"

He scans the room. And says, "that guy?" He is pointed to you.

I laugh and tell him that you're on a trip with me, but we are not together.

"Oh yeah?" He then adds, "have you fucked him?"

I respond in my head, so many times just not in real life. "No. We are just friends but considering to cross the line."

"Oh yeah? Is he into guys?"

I laugh "he does not need to be persuaded."

"You want to go to the room? We can get to know each other better "As I say it, I signal you to come by.

"This is Dan and my name is Jessica"

You extend your hand to shake, "hi, I'm Dan?" While giving me a WTF look.

He shakes your hand and responds "my name is Alex".

I ask, "should we take a shot" I'm getting butterflies and a pit in my stomach but my pussy is wet now.

Alex agreed and we take a shot.

"So, let's go to your room, Dan?" I ask

"Sure."

When we walk up to the elevator your hand is on my waist, it's the most contact we have had. You whisper, "We don't have to do this if you don't want to"

I whisper back that "I think I want to."

We get to your room. I sit in your bed, you sit next to me, snuggling to me. Alex sits across from us.

I look at you two nervous and ask, "so how do we do this?"

You respond "you don't do anything" and then begin to caress me and kiss my neck.

Alex sees it and says "let's take off this shirt."

The shirt is off, and I'm in a bra. You tell me to get up and help me out of my jeans. I'm wearing a thong. Alex pulls the strings down, until I am fully exposed. He then kneels down, spreads my legs and begins to lick me. My nipples instantly get hard. You continue to kiss me, and as you do that my hand reaches down your pants. You're hard. I tell you to sit back on the bed. You sit down, with your dick out. I bend over and begin to suck, while Alex is going down on me from behind.

He then sees what I'm doing and shifts gears, makes his way to your dick. He looks at you and both of you make the eye contact. He then slowly puts you inside his mouth. While Alex sucks your cock, I lick your balls until our lips meet at your cock. Alex and I make out. Then Alex gets up and starts to unzip his pants. He had a nice cock. I grab both cocks and begin to suck them as you and Alex begin to make out.

After doing that awhile. We move onto the bed. I continue to suck Alex while you insert yourself inside me. I get a wild rush, you feel so good! You start out slow and then begin to thrust into me going deeper each time. As you fuck me, Alex plays with my tits while I continue to suck him.

Alex then says, "Dan, let's see your ass."

You stop fucking me and get on the bed, and turn around. Alex signals me to get between your legs and suck your dick (69); Alex begins to massage your hole with his finger.

The then inserts one finger, thinking how tight you are, then another. He begins to finger fuck you before inserting himself inside you. I continue to suck you, your cock is extremely hard.

He then says, "your ass is so tight"

You respond, "maybe you should fuck it"

Alex then inserts himself inside of you. I feel how hard you become. As I suck you and he fucks you, you play with my pussy. I'm extremely wet.

Alex then says he is close and he begins to cum. After he finishes, you tell me to turn around, ass up. I turn around and you fuck me from behind. I then begin to feel your cock to pulse. As soon as you pull out, some of your cum starts to drip out.

Alex then says, "This was nice. When are you two leaving?"

I respond, "tomorrow night, so we can definitively hang out."

Alex left us his number, got dressed and left the room.

I then turn to you and say "how about another round?"