Threesome FFM

Story Info
Wife, Friend's Wife and Wife's Hubby.
1.9k words
3.31
15.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the 80's I was in the Navy and in the middle of transferring overseas. While on leave my wife and I were staying with another couple and helping them move into a bigger house. During an afternoon break I flaked out on the couch and the others decided to crash, too. I slept for about an hour and when I woke the house was very quiet. I looked in the kitchen and found it vacant. I went out to the patio and there was no one there, either.

I decided to check out the bedroom, and there I found my friend and my wife, both naked on the bed and she was sucking on his cock. The way she was bent over showed me her ample ass and delicious pussy, so I shucked my clothes and scooted up behind her on the bed and slid my cock balls deep into her sopping wet pussy. She moaned around my friend's cock which elicited a loud groan from him. It didn't take me long and I was banging away at my wife's pussy, and she was thrusting back at me, enjoying the spitroast that my friend and I were giving her.

My friend didn't have much staying power and soon he blasted his cum down my wife's throat which sent her in to a wild orgasm. Her pussy was spasming around my cock. It didn't make me long to catch up with them and soon I was sending ropes of thick white cum deep in her pussy. She turned to me and gave me a big kiss on the mouth and I could taste my friend's cum. I found this to be a bit of a turn-on and soon felt my cock starting to harden again.

Since he had gotten a blowjob from my wife and watched me sucking his cum out of her mouth, he figured it was only the gentlemanly thing to do to clean me up. He took my cock in his mouth and began licking around the head and then he sucked my wife's and my cum. When he had me clean and hard as rock, he said he would like to feel that hard cock in his butt. I looked at my wife and she nodded for me to do what felt good. I grabbed the KY and lubed up his ass while stroking his cock to relax him and then I eased my cock into his rectum. He apparently had had many things in his ass because he took my full length in one thrust. When he began squeezing and relaxing his sphincter I took that as encouragement, and began thrusting in and out. We soon achieved a good rhythm with me pushing my cock into his ass and he pushing back against me.

Meanwhile, my wife crawled under him into a sixty-nine position and started sucking his cock. I heard her moan as he put his tongue into her pussy and started sucking my cum out of her. Once again, I felt my balls start to tingle signaling my orgasm was fast approaching. I slowed my strokes in order to let them catch up. But my wife had another idea. She slid her finger back between my legs and into my ass. When she touched my prostate, it triggered a huge blast of cum. I shoved my cock deep into my friend's ass, nudging his prostate and triggering his orgasm. My wife came soon after and we gradually slowed our action until his cock slipped out of my wife's mouth and my cock slid from his ass.

When we finally came down from our three-way mutual cum. we untangled ourselves to find his wife sitting in the chair, naked and hammering her pussy with a vibrator and Magic Wand. We all went to her aid and my friend slipped his cock into her mouth and my tongue replaced the toys. It didn't take me long to give her a shuddering, satisfying orgasm.

I have had many very pleasurable jack-off sessions replaying that afternoon in my mind. Later, His wife, my wife and I got together. That is another story to be told another time..

After the hot session with Mike and Audrey we did the normal houseguest things where we barbecued, socialized, went out and fucked like bunnies; he with his and me with mine. That lasted about three days. On the fourth day the two wives and I found ourselves alone together with the whole day to ourselves. Mike and all the k**s went to an amusement park.

The first thing we did was a group shower where we soaped each other up real good and rubbed our naked bodies together. We made specially sure to scrub the personal bits and shave off the unnecessary hair (which was all of it except on our heads. It was especially fun to watch two beautiful women running fingers and tongues all over each other and all over me.

After the shower we retired to their bedroom and stretched out on the king-sized bed. CJ applied lotion to my lower body and Audrey rubbed the lotion all over my torso, arms and head. She paid particular attention to my man tits bringing my nipples to the same hardness as CJ was making my cock! CJ first took it into her mouth and applied some really good suction while running her tongue over and over the head. She brought me close to cumming several times but backed off and let me calm down. The pressure Audrey was putting on my tits was excruciatingly delightful and she had me close several times. While I was backing off from cumming, they paid attention to each other, licking and sucking all those special places. Fingers probing asses and tongues licking clits. I saw that their big tits were not getting any attention, so I started rubbing and sucking them. They each had several orgasms with each other and I ate both their pussies to several cums, too.

Then we stretched out again and dozed. Me in the middle and a voluptuous babe cuddled on either side of me. CJ held my cock and Audrey caressed my balls while allowing her fingers to slip down now and then to tickle my asshole. The each took one of my tits in their mouth and sucked on my very sensitive nipples. I whispered that they were going to make me cum. CJ began stroking my cock in earnest and Audrey kneaded my balls and pushed her finger into my ass. That was the trigger that sent my cum up my shaft and squirting several ropes onto my stomach. CJ got a cloth and cleaned me up, then we cuddled together, she at my back and Audrey's big butt nestled against my deflated cock. We drifted off into a blissful sleep.

I woke to the feel of a soft mouth on my rising cock and soft fingers wrapped around my balls. I turned myself around and brought my mouth even with CJ's pussy and kissed it just above her clit. Then I took that morsel in my mouth and sucked it with the same pressure she was applying to my cock. We did the 69 dance bringing each other closer to another orgasm. Not wanting to be left out, Audrey was playing with her own tits and fingering her pussy. That looked like fun, so CJ and I shifted so that her mouth was on Audrey's pussy, I was sucking her, and Audrey's mouth engulfed my cock. It didn't take very long before we were all moaning and grunting while we sucked and played with tits and asses. CJ came first rocking her hips so that I got maximum pussy juice in my mouth. Then I blasted a load of cum down Audrey's throat and she filled CJ's mouth with her own juices.

Another shower and we were ready for food. We sent out for pizza and sat around eating and drinking beer. None of us bothered to dress, so we were ready for more playing as soon as our stomachs were satisfied. CJ said that since I had been such a good boy they had a special treat for me. They took my out to the back yard and had me lie on my back on the patio. Then the two women stood over me and spread their pussies and let flow their piss, moving up and down my body. The hot urine flowing over my cock had me hard in an instant. Then CJ knelt over my face and I drank what was left of her golden nectar. Audrey continued pissing over my cock and balls until she was drained.

"Did you like that?" CJ asked. Then I pulled her face to mine and rubbed my pissy cheeks all over her face and we both licked and sucked each other's faces clean.

We took the third shower of the day, and then the girls decided to dress me in their underwear. I sat in the chair while they pulled silky nylons up my legs then put a garter belt around my waist to hold them up. Next came a pair of full brief silky panties that had my cock diamond hard as the silky fabric rubbed over my balls and ass. Then came a full slip that slid down over my tits and felt wonderful. The slip had a built in bra that caressed my tits.

Then they took me to bed. Them undressing me was way more fun than the dressing, but I missed feeling the silky fabric sliding over my body. They replaced the nylon garments with their own bodies and mouths, hands and legs. CJ brought out a strap-on dildo and while she put it on, Audrey lubed up my ass, using a vibrator to work it into my hole. She really had me going and when CJ was ready she guided the fake cock to my ass and guided it in. I was surprised at how easily I took the six-inch dildo. It felt great when CJ started fucking me. Audrey grabbed my cock and started jacking me off. Soon I was in a rhythm of pushing back on CJ's cock and forward through Audrey's fist. I could tell they were rubbing each other's tits and kissing while they double fucked me. It didn't take long for the dildo in my ass to have it's effect on my prostate and I let loose a big load of cum onto the sheets. I was screaming through my cum and it seemed like I would never stop shooting.

Then Audrey told me that since I had made such a big mess of the bed I should clean it up with my mouth. Licking and sucking up all the cum I had sprayed over the bed was a real turn on, but when they made me clean up their juices from the sheets I felt like a true sissy and begged them to let me clean their pussies as well. They each had one more cum and then it was time for sleep.

I dress in silky nylon every chance I get and fantasize about having a repeat of that glorious day and night. I now have my own dildos and jack-off toys and use them daily while wearing my panties, bra and nightgown.