Threesome Leads to Cucking

Story Info
Friend comes to me looking for threesome partner.
2.5k words
3.81
44.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were sitting in my living room. My friend Daniel asked for a favour and wanted to discuss it privately. "So what do you need," I asked as he slightly fidgeted in his seat.

Daniel was 5'11'' tall and had blue eyes and blonde hair. He had a lean fit figure and thanks to most women and gay men found him attractive. He coughed in his hand. "I finally got Marissa to agree to a threesome. The problem, however..."

"She wants it to be with another guy?" I tried finishing his sentence. That was usually how these things went.

"Yes and no. She said she would only do a threesome with another woman if I was willing to let our first threesome be with another guy."

"And you don't want that?" I asked. He looked conflicted at my words.

"I'm not sure, I never really thought about it. But I also really want to experience sleeping with someone else."

"I'd suggest against it but I have a feeling you already decided."

I have had threesomes with a few guys who only did threesomes to appease their lovers and it usually didn't go too well. Either they would crumble under the jealousy or become willing cucks. The only ones who would thrive were people who either didn't mind too much or were confident in themselves.

"I have. She doesn't want to hire an escort and doesn't want to meet anyone on the internet as well." He said and added in a tone. "She doesn't find my other friends very attractive. So do you want to help me out?"

It wasn't surprising. Daniel was an introvert and his only other friends were either dnd or anime lovers. While it didn't mean all those types of people were unattractive or average, a good portion of them was and I imagine Marissa had high tastes.

The only reason I was even friends with Daniel was that we shared an apartment through our college. We rarely hung out these days thanks to mismatching interests.

"Do you want me to fuck your girl with you?" The thought was appealing. I wasn't in a relationship at the moment and wouldn't mind taking his girl for a spin. "Your relationship will never be the same."

"I don't want to be a hypocrite. I suggested a threesome, do you know how bad it would look if I were to chicken out now," He frowned.

"Have it you're way. I just wanted to warn you before you took the plunge." Don't blame me for whatever happens in the future. A threesome wasn't worth doing something you'd hate but I'll indulge him on this. "Do you have any ideas on when you want to do it? Oh, and can we do an STD test. Not saying you guys have any but better safe than sorry."

"Not yet though the test is a good idea. I'll send a message to you with more information," He said though I could sense dread in his voice. Perhaps he was hoping I would refuse.

"I look forward to it," He left soon after, most likely with less cheer than he came here with.

***

It was the big day. I was in casual clothes that emphasised my muscle form. I was bulkier and taller than Daniel but since Marissa chose me for her threesome she clearly didn't mind it or maybe even appreciated it.

I knocked on the door and Marissa opened the door. She was the same height as Daniel with the same colour hair as well. Her green eyes however set the two apart as well as her being stacked in the ass and tits department. She was probably one of the hottest women I have met.

"Hey, Josh. Thanks for coming," She said and proceeded to hug me. Smashing her big breasts against my chest.

"It's always nice to see even under peculiar circumstances. Are you feeling nervous?"

"I have had a few threesomes, though never one with my boyfriend. So I'm only a bit nervous. You?"

"I have had more than a few threesomes so I'm more excited than nervous," I replied as I followed her in. She wore yoga pants and a tank top that nicely emphasised her body.

"Guess it's good I chose you then. Wouldn't want you to be too nervous to get it up." I laugh at that. She stepped closer to me and practically breathe into my ear. "Do you mind that get a feel of what I'll be handling in a moment,"

"Only if I can do the same," She nodded and began to fondle my cock through my pants. I wasn't wearing underwear, so my hardening shaft made for an impressive tent. "Fuck, that's massive,"

"Hope that's not a problem," I asked as I groped her breasts. It seemed like she wasn't wearing a bra which was hot.

"Definitely not. Let's go up to the bedroom. Daniel didn't want to drag out the affair," We did just that as was soon by the door. Marissa opened it and I saw Daniel on the bed in his underwear.

"Are we ready to start?" He asked. Marissa rolled her eyes.

"Foreplay is important, but yes," Marissa replied before jumping on the bed and slowly pulling down her pants. "I'm already a bit wet, but I wouldn't mind some extra attention."

Like a starving dog, he went between her legs, moved her g-string apart and began eating her out. He didn't even exchange as much as a greeting with me. To be fair I was going to fuck his girl, but he was the one who invited me. I am a petty person so probably not the best move on his part.

She ran her hand through his hair and encouraged him to continue. It was clear she had most of the power in the bedroom, which reminded me of the time I was the bull for a couple. I stopped thinking for the moment and began to remove my clothes.

I was now completely naked and as soon as her eyes landed on my hard crotch, her eyes widened. I had a 10'' penis and it was thick as well, nothing a brief fondle could prepare someone for.

She pulled her tank top over her head, letting her from I estimated e-cup breasts free. I approached her and began kneading on her tits and stimulating her nipples. "I want you in my mouth,"

"You don't have to ask me twice," She took my shaft into her dainty hand and began to jerk me while she took the tip of my penis into her mouth. She stared into my eyes as she began bobbing on the first few inches of my shaft.

Her tongue caressed the underside of my shaft as she continued taking me deeper. She came out for a breath of air and proceeded to suckle on my balls, giving them the attention they deserved. As soon as my balls were wet with her saliva she took me back into her hungry maw.

"That's it. Choke yourself on that cock," I commanded and she followed along. She was quite enthusiastic in her service and my words seemed to just fuel her even further. A true slut if I have ever seen one.

She gagged on my impressive cock as I began slowly thrusting. My hand was gripping her ponytail, egging her to speed up whenever I wanted her to. She couldn't fit my entire dick into her mouth but I didn't mind it all that much.

I pulled away from her mouth. Her eyes were teary but she gave me a smile. "I love the way you taste,"

Daniel stopped licking her and stood up before undressing. As soon as his eyes landed on my dick, his eye widened as well.

"How?" His eyes moved from my dick to his. A frown came onto his face. His cock looked to be average in length and thickness so I could understand the jealousy he was feeling.

"You're a lucky man. Your girl is something else," I deflected. He preened at the praise. "How about we continue this show. Get on the bed Marissa,"

"She's not going to listen to you, bro." Daniel retorted only for disbelief to cover his face as she did what I asked.

She went into the doggy position and I was soon behind her, angling my prick at her slit. I gave Daniel a wink before sinking my fat shaft into his girl's cunt. "Fuck Josh, you fill me up so good,"

I slammed into her, slowly making progress to the bottom out inside of her. Her walls gripped my dick as if it was in a hurry to steal my load. I had a lot of stamina however so it was going to take a while for me to cum.

"Baby why don't you get the camera, of course, if you don't mind Josh." Marissa got out between moans.

"Nope go ahead," I ran a nightclub so I wasn't worried that it would affect me even if got on the internet. I probably had a few clips on the internet already.

"But I'm horny too," He argued.

"I'll suck you off as soon as you finish recording a few minutes of our first threesome," She replied. Threesome wasn't the word I would use to describe this experience so far.

"Okay baby," He said before searching for his camera.

"Don't tell Daniel but I have always been a bit of a size queen," She confessed as she took more than half of my shaft into her wet hole. "You're also the largest partner I have ever had,"

"Why are you dating Daniel then? He's more or less 6 inches," I grunted as I reached the deepest that I could without turning the experience into something painful. She let out a louder moan at that, clearly enjoying the way my thick member ravaged her insides.

I slowed down a bit so that she could properly speak. "I said a bit. Besides I love Daniel, even if I'm a bit pissed he wanted a threesome. This is just me getting some payback."

That was fair enough I guess. I don't think a lot of people enjoy their partner asking to fuck someone else. Daniel came back before we could continue our conversation and started recording.

As I pounded into the tight quim of his girlfriend, I noticed he still had his hardon even though I reckoned a large part of him wished tonight weren't happening. I grabbed Marissa's blonde hair back, using them as reigns to fuck her. "Yes, pound my tight little cunt in front of my boyfriend,"

Maybe if we were closer friends I would stop this, but since I graduated college we became distant. I turned back my focus to rearranging Marissa's cunt, enjoying the moans in the air as well as the sound of our flesh smacking against each other.

Marissa's cunt became even tighter. "Shit, I'm cumming on his cock baby," She moaned out to her boyfriend who was looking at the scene with distaste as well as arousal. I couldn't blame him even if he was sort of being cucked right now, Marissa still looked mighty erotic.

He approached us and Marissa took his dick into her hand before sucking on the tip. His moan turned almost as feminine as hers as she took more of him into her mouth. He still recorded as we spit-roasted her, but I could see he was not even holding it still.

I moved my hand around her and fondle one of her large tits while manoeuvring the other to her clit. My thrusts meanwhile pushed her into Daniel's cock, and before long his entire dick disappeared into her mouth.

"I'm cumming," Daniel moaned out. He hasn't been in her mouth for 10 minutes but he lasted longer than I was expecting. I gave a deep thrust and let my control go as I began spurting my thick load into her womb.

I pulled out of her cunt, enjoying the way my semen dripped out of her gaping pussy. Marissa turned around and was lying on her back. Her face was flushed and she was a bit sweaty. "That was amazing,"

"I can still another round," I suggested. Daniel was sitting on the bed silently, post-nut clarity probably assaulting him.

"Yes please, just give me a moment to refresh. Baby do you want to have a go in taking my cunt as well,"

Daniel gave a look at her pussy and his nose wrinkled up. "He came inside of you,"

"I'm on birth control silly. Besides, you have fucked me when I was full of sperm before,"

"It was my cum though,"

"It's not a big problem, bro." I lied. "Go reclaim your girl before she assumes you don't find her attractive anymore." The second part I whispered to him. He gulped before nodding.

"I'll do it, baby," He said after another second and she gave him a bright smile, which in turn made him smile.

"Get on your ass then, I'm going to ride you to kingdom's come," She said and he did as he was told. "Josh, the lube is in the second cupboard."

"What? You rarely let me have your bum," He said and she sank down his member to stop him from continuing.

"Shh and suck on my titties," She said before mashing her tit into his face. I chuckled before getting the lube. I applied it to her rim before sinking into her. I matched the rhythm of her riding and properly began double-penetrating her.

I could feel Daniel's dick separating by only a tiny wall and it only added to the thrill. She turned her head and gave me a saucy grin. I returned the grin and we both sped up. Every now and then our balls would touch, which was something that I didn't mind in the slightest meanwhile by the occasional stirring I felt from Daniel he was far more uncomfortable than I was.

I explored her rectum, most likely ruining that for her boyfriend as well. She was already 'a bit' of a size queen according to her, so this put her more on that path most likely.

We continued this. Daniel came first and a while later Marissa and me as well. When I pulled out of Marissa, Daniel was passed out on the bed with Marissa being only slightly better.

"We should do this again," She suggested.

"I doubt your boyfriend will be enthused by the idea," I replied.

"He doesn't have to know," She winked while shaking her sore ass at me.

This is where I'm supposed to say no and tell her boyfriend what she suggested but the thrill won out. "You have my number. Good night,"

"Night. Wish me luck, I'm going to have to organize a threesome with a girl." She sighed. "If I was bisexual I would actually enjoy the idea,"

"Good luck with that. I honestly thought you would not do it even after this,"

"It's the least I could do for him after this and potential nights in the future," She added. We said goodbye again before going our separate ways.