All Comments on 'Threesome Next Door Ch. 01-07'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
beulahthebrit

As usual Steve a sexulant start to another of your hyper horny long stories, can't wait for the next part, only hope that this does not signal the end of your last series, 'Loosening Up' , because I, for one would hate that. Naturally 5* as usual. God, I wish I lived in any of your communities, such horny fun.

amritaloveramritaloveralmost 5 years ago
New Story Line, Same Great Writing

Steve, thank you for this latest sexy effort. More hot group sex around the pool. This time, no billionaire and less than 100 horny characters (so far...).

Perhaps Jillian can teach The Experience to the writhing masses?

I am looking forward to the next installment.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 4 years ago
Hi Steve

I have read one or two of your stories in the past but ,The Threesome, is the first that I have binged on. In my view you introduced new characters into the group at just the right moment's in the progression of the action it freshened up the story and stimulated the titillation , I love that word as well as expanding the horizons for future episodes. Stay with it Steve and don't keep us waiting too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent Story an asy five

What a great story with well developed characters. Your pacing on the story was exactly right. You are a gifted writer and I need to read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome!!

I couldn’t help but notice you and Steve have the same name and hobby: writing porn!

Anyways, this is a great story! And the way u bring it to life is amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I quit on the third chapter when it looked like he was going to be cuckholded. Can’t stand that.

If it happened to me it would literally kill me.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

A very nice fantasy that could do with just a bit of editing. Bravo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES