Threesome Next Door Ch. 22-28 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great idea. We could even do something tonight to present the rings to them."

By two o'clock that afternoon when Ginger and I got back from lunch and shopping we had two diamond bands in our possession. We'd also planned that we'd take everyone we could gather together to dinner.

We all got dressed up nicely for an upscale restaurant. The Reeds and Winslow/Truits also joined us from the adjacent homes. There were about twenty of us. I got us a private room at the Euphemia Haye restaurant down on Longboat Key, and also tried not to think about what the meals and wine would cost.

We had cocktails on their terrace and then went inside to dine. The menu as always was spectacular and full of unusual taste treats superbly prepared. I had the cranberry quail. We were at two large tables about five or six of us to a tableside.

As we finished our entrees, I stood and rapped on my water glass with my spoon. Ginger stood with me and we moved to the end of our table. I spoke, "We'd all like your attention, please." The buzz of conversation instantly died away.

"We have beautiful relationships with each of you, and Doug, you, Jo, and Beth inspired us in so many ways and we wanted to thank you for helping us to reshape our lives to be so much better and sexier.

"As we went through and are still going through our metamorphosis, we have picked up two hitchhikers along the way -- people that we've fallen especially in love with and who we want at our sides for all time."

Ginger took over, "So, we wanted to not only say thank you and I love you to these two women, but also to give them a symbol from us to them that carries that sentiment. Stacy and Mindy can you both come up here and join us."

Both women had choked up and had tears in their eyes as they came to the end of the tables where we stood. They sensed the emotional content of what was about to happen.

I spoke as Ginger and I both held the first ring. "Stacy Montgomery, we love you. This ring is a symbol of that love and we give it not to restrict or limit that love but to let you know that you have partners in life who will always be there to help you expand, evolve, and grow in mind, body, and spirit."

Ginger said, "So, it is with that promise of lifelong love and pledge of support that we place this ring on your finger."

The two of us jointly placed the ring on Stacy's finger and kissed her. She was crying and kept saying, "I love you. I love you."

We turned to Mindy and she also was crying. Before we even started she said, "Thank you."

We repeated our little ceremony with Mindy and put the ring on her finger. The four of us hugged and kissed, and then we sat down. The two women were studying their fingers and showing the rings to others at both tables. They had tears of joy running down their cheeks. The rings were also identical.

Doug stood and made a toast to us that sounded remarkably like what a best man would say at a wedding. I'd given him a heads-up about what we were going to do and he'd asked whether a speech or toast by him would be appropriate. He was witty and his words showed he loved and cared for all of us.

After we were all seated again, I looked around at the happiness around the table: my wives, my kids, their partners, a few colleagues, and our neighbors. Everyone was happy and laughing. This was a day for celebration, and this was a life worth celebrating. I hugged and kissed Ginger. I was the happiest man in the world.

What a great life.

The End

1...5678910