Threesome Next Door Ch. 22-28 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindy stood in front of me and stripped off her clothes even as the plane was still climbing. Mine went next. We joined the Mile High Club seconds later. It was great to fly united, as opposed to United. No one bothered us. We spent about an hour coupled and doing very sexual things for each other. We then curled up and cuddled. The pilot made a short announcement that we were over the Grand Canyon and visibility was superb. We learned over to the window, still naked, and watched as the colorful canyons slipped under the wings. Part of me slipped back inside Mindy as we watched the scenery. We did the Mile High thing again.

Mindy showed me where to clean up in the plane's small lavatory, and we redressed. I avoided asking whether Mindy had ever done that before -- had sex in her plane. She volunteered, "Now, when somebody asks I can say that I've joined the club. In case you were curious, I've never done that before."

I chuckled. "You read my mind."

I sent Ginger a text with a picture I took while we were making love -- a selfie of Mindy and me naked and coupled together. Looking past us out the window of the plane you could see the blue sky and the last vestige of the Grand Canyon. I added the words, 'Home about 9 p.m. with a friend. Keep the home fires burning. ILY. Steve.'

Mindy and I worked for the rest of the flight. That assuaged my guilt over a double midday fuck, albeit at 41,000 feet above the planet, and having left the client site early. Mindy's plane lacked for little in terms of food or high speed Internet connection via satellite. We got in a solid four hours of work, even as the plane coasted downhill starting over Louisiana for our landing at Tampa.

Mindy and I walked in the door to my house at nine-thirty.

I started to laugh. Mindy's jaw dropped open and she emitted an audible gasp.

Ginger was impaled on the cocks of Blake and Brad who had her DPed so the maximum amount of vintage Ginger pussy and ass and attendant male cock would show from the front door. Holly was next to them masturbating with a large dildo and watching the action. On an adjacent plush chair, Doug was pumping his cock into Megan. Further away on the other sofa, Dave had Jo riding his cock as Beth rode his mouth. On the rug in front of our seldom-used fireplace Stacy and Emma were in a sixty-nine with each other.

I said in my best stentorian voice, "Good evening, everybody. It's so nice to see that the weekend has started properly. We shall join you shortly."

Stacy and Emma hopped up giggling and came running over to hug Mindy and me. Ginger was next, having left her two partners turning to Holly to entertain. Ginger was laughing. She gestured at the others, some of whom hadn't slowed down, "This was all staged because you sent me that picture of the two of you fucking in some airplane. I'm jealous. That looked like fun. I've heard of the Mile High Club but never had the opportunity."

Ginger kissed Mindy like the end of the world was due any second. Mindy kissed back after the second kiss started. Ginger told her, "Mindy, you have entirely too many clothes on. Get naked babe! Join in. We're all very friendly."

Mindy stripped off her Bermuda shorts and top -- all she'd put on after our making love on her plane, and then helped me shed my slacks and shirt. Someone thrust glasses of wine into our hands and we had a brief conversation about our trip and the plane.

I had not told anybody about Mindy's net worth or about the plane being 'hers'. No one questioned the plane; just assuming it was a corporate jet and not a personal one. Mindy also looked younger than everybody else in the house except perhaps Stacy, and the stereotype was that no one that young could have 'arrived' into big money yet.

Mindy was swept into the melee of group sex with the rest of us. I made sure of her limits (none!) and willingness (eager!). Blake took her first, even using the massage table to pleasure her. I noted that his technique seemed more refined and smoother than the last time I'd seen him in action. Ginger's subtle steering must be contributing to his élan.

Mindy reacted happily with what seemed to be a never ending series of orgasms all evening long, even as her partners changed. I reestablished contact with the other women including my wife. Ginger and I were especially loving with each other as I briefly told her about my evenings in California including not only Mindy, but also Todd, Carol, Peter, and Brit. She laughed that I was now fucking all of our female employees. She said that Holly had told her about my departure fuck with her.

Stacy was as vocal as she usually was, squeaking, shrieking, moaning, and cumming at the drop of the proverbial hat. I think she had as many orgasms as the rest of the women put together. I felt like some suave lothario when we made love and I got her to crest a dozen times as we mated. I never had a doubt for a single second that she didn't love me to the stars.

Mindy watched Stacy closely for a while as she took in how orgasmic and responsive she was. Mindy was vocal and responsive, too, but not to that order of magnitude. I was next to her fucking with Holly, our new secretary. I explained to Mindy about how Stacy had been a client, but had jumped ship leaving her mother and a few others to be my consorts when I was in Houston.

Gradually, as the evening progressed, people dropped out as fatigued, wiped out, or in total recovery mode. Ginger and Stacy told me they were going to bed with Blake. She suggested I take the guest room with Mindy, and I ended up doing that. Once we were alone, we made love again, and then cuddled together as we drifted off to sleep. Emma came in and joined us, cuddling up against me.

* * * * *

I woke up early. Emma was gone from the bed. I studied Mindy's facial features and her perky nude breasts as I gently pulled the sheet from her sleeping form. She was certainly a beautiful woman, and even had some features that made me think she would have made a perfect movie star.

When Mindy woke up a few moments later I was between her legs and had just started to lightly lick and tongue at her moist slit and her clitoris. In a dreamy voice she said, "Hey, I'm supposed to be doing that to you."

I mumbled, "I'm doing it first. You'll have your turn later."

"What should I wear when I get up?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Most of us will be nude all day unless we're going somewhere -- to the store or someplace." I sat up after making a final swipe up her slit, and said, "Come on, and let's take a swim to wake up."

We strolled out of the bedroom and through the living room to the pool. I noted that Dave and Emma were naked and sleeping wrapped up together on the larger of the living room sofas. Emma gave me a little wave. We'd made love the night before so I felt close to her again. I took a short deviation from my route to the backdoor and went over and kissed her.

Mindy and I were swimming around in the pool when Emma joined us. I got another round of morning kisses, and then the two women kissed each other. Mindy looked at me to see whether she was acting improperly. I only smiled benignly at her and then laughed when Emma intentionally rubbed her erect nipples against Mindy's as they stood in the pool facing each other. Mindy gasped, "God, that's so sexy. Is this whole weekend going to be one big sex fest?"

Emma laughed, "Probably. It usually is, but I've only been coming to these for a few weeks. You'll feel well loved."

Emma turned to me and said, "Dale plans on coming over about ten a.m. My hubby is bringing me some clothes and cosmetics, too, so I can stay the rest of the weekend."

Mindy asked, "You're married, but your husband wasn't here last night with all of the ... while you were ...?"

Emma giggled, "The word is 'fucking'. Long story. Basically, he has cuckold tendencies, but mostly wants to see me fucking other men. Well, I say 'see me', but he's also content to just know about it or think he knows, or for me to tell him about it after the fact -- like last night. He will participate when he gets here, but he'll want to keep me in sight. You'll see. He is a good lover, but he just has these kinks.

"I sent him some pictures of me getting fucked by three different men last night after he got home from work late. I'm sure he masturbated to them. He gets so turned on by what I'm doing. We talk a lot about his fetishes and fantasies -- and now mine. I guess I have my own now that we're sort of in this lifestyle, which I just love."

A few of the others came out of the house stretching as they woke up. I got out of the pool and went to the kitchen to work on breakfast. To my delight the refrigerator was well stocked. Holly came in behind me from the other room and we kissed. Her mature breasts etched a little design on my chest as we hugged.

Holly said, "When I knew you'd have so much company I loaded up on breakfast stuff. I figured you could all go out for lunch, but only a few people want to have to move around so far on a Saturday morning."

I kissed my aide, and then started the bacon and sausages cooking as I lined up the eggs. I wore an apron to protect the crown jewels. I' told I have a nice looking male ass.

After breakfast, I suggested a jog along the Gulf of Mexico. Beth, Stacy, and Mindy were up for the challenge and so we dressed for the occasion. I drove us to Anna Maria Island, and then we ran along the beach heading south from there, staying where the tide had left the sand hard packed for the most part, but occasionally using the roadways. We ended doing ten miles.

We got back to the house and found a group enjoying a spirited conversation on my patio. Beth, Mindy, and I cooled off with a skinny-dip in the pool and then joined. Dale had arrived and waved at me from across the circle.

Suddenly, just as I sat, I got a surprise question from Emma, "Steve, can a person have too many sex partners?"

I kind of reeled back at the question out of left field. I teased, "At the same time?"

"No, silly. Over time."

"Oh, then I'd say no."

"Would you share with us how many sex partners you'd had year before last?"

I chuckled and pointed at Ginger. She was laughing. I said, "One."

Emma pushed, "And how many have you had in the past year?"

I started counting, but was also weighing in on whether I should answer the question. I decided I would. After some thinking I said, "Twenty two, I think, including Ginger."

Emma turned to Ginger, "And you."

"My answers would be 'one' for the year before last, and a few less than Steve -- maybe a dozen or so."

Emma turned to Dale, "See! I'm not that far out of line."

I asked Emma in a teasing tone, "What are your numbers?"

Emma responded, "Well, I'm up to ten over the past two months. Dale figures there are ten months to fill out a year, so at that rate he figures I will have fucked sixty men by year end, and played around with slightly more women than that."

I teased further but also shot Dale the question, "And that's a problem because?"

Dale got defensive, "Oh, it's not a problem. I just find that's a lot of arousal. You know my penchant about watching or hearing about my wife with other people."

Emma turned to him; "You told me you liked me fucking other men, particularly when I tease you about it a little with a text, a photograph, or something."

Dale replied, "Oh, I do. I just don't want you to get into a position where you think less of yourself because of your sexual proclivities."

Emma stomped, "Dale! I'm a fucking nymphomaniac. I think about sex every ten seconds, or something like that. I love to fuck. I love all my partners. I also love you. The toothpaste has left the tube. I can't put it back, but we can brush our teeth with it."

Everybody frowned. Several went 'Huh?'

I laughed, "Emma, you got lost in your toothpaste analogy. I think what you're saying is what all of us sitting here could say, and that's that you don't want to change back to the way you were. You like things the way they are with the open sexuality."

"That's it!" Emma said loudly with a giggle.

Emma looked around the patio at everybody and said, "I've had sex with all of you, and I loved it. I want to do it again and again with each of you."

Mindy waved her hand in the air, "Errr, slight correction. You and I haven't had sex yet. I haven't had sex with Dale yet either. We just met."

Mindy turned to me and winked.

Emma was brought up short. She said, "Oh, I'm sorry." After a pause during which I felt sure she was sizing up Mindy and Dale, she said, "Would you like to? Now? Dale can come, too. He can watch or participate as he decides."

Dale grinned. Mindy was a dish and he liked that kind of candy.

Mindy stood and took Dale's hand since he was sitting next to her. "The three of them walked into my house and disappeared."

I sighed as the door closed behind them, "I love keeping my clients happy."

Everyone laughed.

* * * * *

After lunch, I happened to start talking to Brad, my neighbor on the other side of Doug's home -- the threesome next door. The entire time I'd known him he'd been with Megan, and only a week before Megan's mother Holly had also moved in with them.

"So," I asked, "what's the deal with Megan and Holly?"

Brad chuckled, "The deal is that I'm in love and lust with both of them. Like the rest of you guys in this neighborhood I decided I needed to start living the 'Threesome Lifestyle'. You have Ginger and Stacy living with you. Doug has Jo and Beth. Now, I have Megan and Holly."

"But mother and daughter? Kinky."

"I suppose but I love them both, and in part that's due to you. I suppose you could say I'm in lust with both of them, too. Like you guys we sleep together, and we also have a lot of sex."

I laughed, "Yeah, what's not to like in that situation. Holly is fun and doing a great job for us."

"She likes having sex with you."

"What'd I do to get you together?"

"Held your big Thanksgiving sex party that Holly stayed around for. She's missed out on having sex since her divorce, and then 'Bingo' she ends up on your patio and gets laid by every available male including you, and then plays with half of the women. She would have played with all of them but the weekend ended."

I said, "And you were one of the available males?"

"I was. Of course, because of Megan we already had a special connection, but our time together just capped it off. Megan made sure Holly and I made love. Suddenly we were 'in love' as well as lust. We went up to Missouri for Christmas and damn near spent the entire time in bed with her. Megan and her mother were not new to playing together sexually, but the times had been few and far between. Suddenly, they couldn't get enough of each other.

"Moreover, Holly is a hot middle-age woman. She's cute, has a sparkling personality, and when she says she loves you, you get her attention in depth. So we've been seeing her as often as we could.

"Add to that my ever increasing feelings of love for Megan, and asking Holly to move in was a no-brainer. By the way, I'm going to propose to Megan very soon. I got a ring and everything. I'm just waiting for the right moment."

"Can I make a suggestion?"

"Sure."

"Propose to both of them. Get Holly a ring, too. Make Megan your legal wife, and Holly your 'Add-In'.

Brad hit his forehead with the heel of his hand. "Duh! Why didn't I think of that? I've been kind of compartmentalizing my relationship with each of them, and trying to keep things balanced."

"This'll help that and a further suggestion?"

"Go on."

"Don't you take on the onus for making 'balance in the relationship'. You forge a relationship with the two of them -- singly and as a pair. You give THEM the responsibility for making balance happen. Their idea of balance may be different from yours.

"You'll be thinking about different factors that make up balance: the number of kisses, the number of times you make love to them or cum in them, the number of minutes that you spend with each of them in some way, and so on. For all you know, one of them may value some private time more or two minutes of cuddling more, so a much different time split would be more appreciated by them. If you're trying to force some other metric you'd not be making either of them happy. I could go on, but I think you get the message."

"I do, and thank you. This is new to me. We've only been together ten days now." He chuckled, "We're still in the stage where when Holly is emptying the dishwasher the question on every other item is 'Where's this go?'"

"Talk to them."

Brad turned the tables on me, "What are you going to do about Mindy?"

"Do?"

"Yeah. She's totally in love with you, dumb ass. I mean, she's like on some other planet named Steve. Even as we sit here talking she can't take her eyes off of you from across the patio. She even changed seats so she could see you better.

I shrugged, "That's probably New Relationship Energy talking. It'll wear off. Besides, she's my client and I'll screw up in some way or do something that doesn't meet expectations and I'll fracture the shell of the golden egg she's put me in. I just hope we preserve the overall relationship."

Brad teased, "Did that happen with Stacy?"

"Well, no. She fell in love with Ginger, too, and then moved in."

"Think about Mindy. I think you have a foursome marriage now, not a threesome. Talk to her. Manage her expectations."

* * * * *

Sunday morning, I awoke to find Mindy staring at me with a very loving expression. She leaned in and kissed me. "I love you," she crooned. I could feel her nakedness against my own, and then her hand snaked between us to fondle my morning wood. Our kisses got hotter and more involved, and then we were coupled together affirming our love.

After our lovemaking, we made breakfast for our household and anybody else that wanted to show up. Mindy put the word out to our neighbors by going to our two next door houses completely naked to invite them over. Thanks to Holly, we still had plenty of food.

After breakfast, a few of us sat around talking. I went to do breakfast dishes and cleanup. I noted through the window on the patio that Mindy, Stacy, and Ginger were having a serious talk together. I wondered what that was about. At one point they were all holding hands and smiling at each other, so it didn't appear to be anything bad.

After our food had settled, Mindy and I went for a morning jog. I set a pace that would allow us to talk as we trotted towards a place called Riverwalk in Bradenton.

"Mindy, about the sex. You seem to have taken to our lifestyle like a duck to water, but I don't want you to think that you HAVE to do something in order to have a relationship with me, Ginger, Stacy, or any of us."

"Oh, I want to. I love the sex. I told you that." Mindy flashed a broad smile at me.

A mile went by underfoot and I spoke again, "Mindy, I love you. I know you love me. Do you know about New Relationship Energy?"

"Yes, sure. Everybody does. Are you thinking our love will wear off?"

"Just the fiery intensity you may feel for me, us, and the sex."

Mindy laughed as she jogged across a side street. "Unlikely. You don't know me. I'm already committed to you. I don't give up commitments lightly."

"There are some things that bode against our being together in the long run, and I just want to acknowledge them, not try to preserve them as barriers. You live on the west coast. Your company is there. Your family is there. I imagine you have friends there. My roots are all here in the east, although traveling as much as I do I admit that some of the roots are shallower than yours might be."

Mindy laughed, "Hush! I have a jet. I'll move the company. One of the companies we're evaluating is in Tampa. I'll buy it and move my office there. There are so many solutions to what you just stated."

1...34567...10