Threesome Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been many years since I had seen an unshaven or trimmed man. It brought back many memories.

It didn't take Ryan long to get rock-hard and ready. I climbed on top of him and lowered myself onto him. He was a good size, but I was still dripping wet and had no problem engulfing his large cock. It felt so good as he filled me.

I was taking control now. I wanted Ryan to stay hard until that big orgasm that had been building up inside of me all day was released from within me. I paced Ryan by bringing him, as well as myself, close to the edge of ecstasy and then backing off. I rode his cock like the experienced slut that I was. Edging him and then pausing and talking him down before starting up again.

This continued on for quite a while until it was me that couldn't hold back any longer. I rode him hard and fast until he released another warm load deep inside of me. That big orgasm that I was holding back just washed over me and I let out a loud scream, "OHHH...FUCK YES....!" as my body shook and quivered.

I could feel Ryan's warm semen fill my hungry cunt. This was just what I needed...a good long hard fuck!

We both climaxed together with a mind-blowing orgasm.

I spent the rest of the afternoon with Ryan. In-between sexual romps, he told me how he met his wife and how they dated for a few years before marrying. How he had always been faithful. How his wife lost interest in sex several years ago. I wanted him to forget his wife and see what he had been missing all these years. I gave Ryan a very memorable afternoon.

It finally came, time to leave. I left Ryan in bed and said goodbye as I returned naked to the living room to retrieve my clothes.

Steve was sitting on the couch working on his laptop. He had a big smile on his face. He asked me how things went, and I told him,

"He won't be thinking about his wife anymore." Steve just laughed.

As I was picking up my clothes, Steve grabbed me and pulled me down on the couch. He said, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

I wasn't sure what he was alluding to. He said, "You're not leaving without having sex with me." I was sore and tired, but I could never reject Steve. He bent me over the end of the couch and fucked me anally.

When I got home, I showered and fell asleep by 9 pm. I was exhausted. The phone rang and woke me up. It was my husband checking in.

"Yes, I'm fine dear, I just had an exhausting day and went to bed early. Have a nice day tomorrow...love you."

I was back to my boring vanilla life...until next time.

Feel free to visit my forum thread for pictures and more discussions about my stories.

12