Threesome Two

Story Info
Janet learns something new.
6k words
4.57
3.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At breakfast next morning, Lianne seemed unusually agitated, gruff, and unfriendly. I must have looked stricken because she finally leaned over her plate of eggs and said, "It's not you. Or Eric. Don't worry." But she still seemed off.

I asked, "Do you want to tell me about it?"

She had just popped a slice of toast into her mouth, so mumbled, "Later."

I switched to talking about our plans for the day. Eric had arranged a back-country hike for us. We assumed Lianne would be doing something with whomever she hooked up with, in this case, Mike. I said as much.

Now, it was her turn to look distressed.

"I thought we were going to hit the shops together."

We'd mentioned it as a possibility, not making any firm plans, as far as I was concerned.

"I ..."

She cut me off before I could get any farther.

"Janet," she pleaded, "I really need some 'girlfriends' time' this morning." She looked me straight in the eyes and I could sense she was desperately serious.

Eric had been following our exchange and offered, "We can do the hike tomorrow. It'll be fine."

He must have been disappointed at the delay, but he cared for Lianne and sensed she needed some support now. He nodded at me, signalling that I should do what Lianne needed me to, and not worry about him.

"There's an informal, mini-Iron Man this morning. I'll see if I can scratch up a bicycle and do that. Very least, I can run and swim."

Eric had mastered understatement. He was a great athlete.

I said nothing as he looked right back at Lianne and declared, "Right. That's set, then. See you ladies this evening!" He pushed his chair from the table and headed for the door, waving us good bye, and looking utterly unconcerned.

Lianne seemed unmoved by our change of plans, so I offered, "We'll hit the shops, then?"

"What? Oh, yeah. I mean, no." She appeared a bit flustered and worked to regain her composure. She stared down at the tabletop, briefly, before again meeting my gaze. "I'd like to talk with you."

She sounded serious. I tried to encourage. "So speak."

"Not here. Let's go somewhere less public."

I wondered what she might have in mind. "We could take our coffee out on the terrace." The morning was mild, not warm but not cold, and the terrace had a lovely view. It was rarely crowded, and the tables had ample space between them. It seemed reasonably private to me.

Lianne just shook her head, sending her golden tresses shimmering in a stray ray of sunshine coming over the transom. The movement would have been alluring, even sexual, if she had not seemed so seriously sad. My heart went out to her. Something must have happened between her and Mike and she had thought she might find something with this guy, she might be turning the corner on her fear of romantic relationships, more than a one-night fling.

"Sure. Name it."

Lianne hesitated a moment before saying, "Back to my room?" Her reluctance was odd.

"Sounds good. There's a pot in the room. I'll brew us some coffee there."

She looked relieved. "Thank you."

She rose from the table, and I followed her out of the lounge and back to our rooms -- hers was right by ours. Once inside, Lianne offered me the chair while she sat on the bed with her legs tucked under her. God! She was gorgeous! Even wrapped in her beach robe, her wonderful curves were unmistakable. If she ever decided to drop med, she could be a professional model, she was that pretty.

I brewed up a pot. While it dripped, we made inconsequential small talk. When it was ready, I poured us each a cup, adding a generous dollop of milk from the box in the mini-fridge. Lianne took hers gratefully and savoured a slow sip. The contented sigh that escaped her full lips after she swallowed was the first positive sound I had from her today. "Mmmm."

The coffee was pretty good and it was fresh, but I felt something else was behind her satisfaction too. We sat in comfortable silence for several minutes, enjoying our coffees. Curiosity at last got the better of me and I asked her, "Well? Mike, is it?"

"Mmm hmm," she mumbled, in affirmation, then added, "And more," rather cryptically.

I wanted to learn what the 'more' was, but figured it best to begin with Mike.

"What about Mike?"

She looked down, then up and around, all about the room, anywhere at all, it seemed, except my eyes. A diffident Lianne was new to me, she always being so self-possessed and secure of her position in any situation, never lacking in confidence, as far as I could tell. Seeing her unsure was more than a bit unsettling. Thinking of nothing better, I simply awaited her decision to speak. The silence grew, stretching to the point that my discomfort with it almost made me say something. Almost. Lianne swallowed and started to tell about the night before.

She had had high hopes for a romantic interlude and their day was delightful, she said, followed by an even more romantic dinner on the waterfront. After, they repaired to Mike's digs "for a nightcap," he assured her.

She needed no assurances; she said she was ready to fuck this guy silly after a day of seductive romancing. Following a glass of vintage tawny port, they'd begun pashing on the sofa, with Mike being the ideal combination of scoundrel and gentleman. He offered Lianne everything she wanted: romance AND steamy, physical sex. His moves were slow, considered, and not the least hesitant. He was on her wavelength, reading her signals without difficulty, moving at the pace she desired, neither too fast nor too slow. There was nothing unsure about that sweet hunk of man. He knew what she wanted, and he knew how to give it to her.

And he had.

She described abundant, vigorous, and very satisfying sex. Lianne noted that his cock was a decent size and, more to the issue, he knew how to use it to get her to where she needed to go. Unlike so many of her casual connections, he even went down on her for a good, long, time, licking every part of her genitals, running his tongue up and down her outer lips, probing it into her torrid tunnel, savouring her juices like a fine wine, inserting first one finger, then two, and bringing her to multiple orgasms with his mouth and hands, not once pausing for himself. He didn't ask her to touch him nor did he touch himself as so many guys seemed to need to stay hard when they were not the center of attention.

Mike sounded like a wonderful lover, another Eric, it seemed, and perfect for this new, relationship-minded Lianne. I wondered what she wasn't saying and asked.

"After I'd come a few times from him licking my clit and cunt, he went lower."

"Lower?" I was puzzled for a moment.

"Yeah. He started licking my arsehole!" She favoured me with a meaningful look. "I never had any interest in that stuff at all, but I was so lost in my arousal that it took a minute to work out what was going on. And, it felt wonderful!" A wistful smile crossed her face. "Really, I couldn't imagine anything down there feeling good, let alone so great. And we showered just before, so we were squeaky clean, but that didn't enter my mind as he was licking me there. The feeling was just so good, mixed in with all those orgasms, not better than having my nub nummed, but different, and good. With his fingers in my cunt and rubbing my clit, his tongue there just added to my next orgasms."

I was both a bit grossed-out and a bit fascinated by her revelation. Eric and I hadn't done anal of any kind, and I never wanted to go down that path. It just felt, well, dirty. Really dirty and rather disgusting when you consider what the anus was for. Here was Lianne, who had said she felt the same, telling me how nice it felt to have a guy eating her arse. She continued, saying how nice it felt and different and made her come even harder than just her clit alone. She made it sound rather intriguing. Perhaps I needed to reexamine my feelings on the matter.

Along the way, she revealed to Mike that she'd never let any guy do that but now she wasn't sure why. Mike reassured her that he wouldn't ask her to return the favour, unless she wanted to. That was a relief and enabled Lianne to focus on the sensations he was creating, stimulating so many private, sensitive spots all together,

"He must have spent an hour doing that! It felt lovely the while." There was that wistful smile again. "I lost track of my orgasms."

"It felt that good?"

"It felt different, but good too." She paused. "And dirty!" She emphasized that last word. "In a sexual way, I mean. Forbidden. Naughty. Improper, the sort of feeling that only adds to the thrill. Like watching Eric's big cock thrust in and out of you." She winked one eye at me.

Her confession had aroused me a bit, even though I was still a bit put off by the thought of tongues on butt holes, and the image of Eric fucking me finished the job. I could feel my tunnel dampening with my excitement. I could almost see Eric's cock slamming in and out of Lianne. I was becoming rather turned-on. My curiosity got the better of me; I wanted to hear more. "And?"

"And? And after we took some time to let me come down from my orgasmic high, I wanted cock. You know I'm not usually thrilled to give head, but Mike had made me feel so nice I was feeling indulgent, so I told him to lie back and hold still and leaned over him, bringing my tits to his crutch so he could do a bit of titty fucking. For some reason, guys like sipping their cocks between big, soft, pillowy boobs and mine fit almost all categories.

"We did that for a while, but I could tell he wanted me to suck him, and he was patient, not at all insistent or pushy, so I gave it a shot and wrapped my lips around his head, sliding my tongue around its satiny hardness. There was none of that usual crutch-reek to turn me off, and he was so obviously thrilled that I got excited doing that, giving a guy head. He didn't thrust too hard or grab my head or do any of the things guys do that make giving head unpleasant. He just groaned and grunted and accepted what I gave him.

"So? Then what?"

"So I decided to get really into giving him head, using one hand to fondle his balls while the other wanked up and down his shaft, not coincidentally ensuring it couldn't be forced any farther into my mouth than I wanted it to be. I wasn't overly worried, since Mike was being a gentleman, but guys get carried away sometimes."

I could imagine, though I rarely went down on Eric.

Lianne continued, "I started going to town on him, really pumping and sucking him, increasing my speed, feeling his cock jerk and pulse as he got ready to come. But he stopped me and begged me to give him a break because he didn't want to blow his load yet. He wanted to draw this out. He'd been patient with me, so I was happy to honour his request. I really enjoyed using my mouth on him and didn't want to stop that altogether, so I started licking and sucking his balls. He shaves down there, so it was actually kind of nice to feel his sack in my mouth. He clearly enjoyed that too. I gave him oral on his balls for a few minutes while he idly wanked himself just enough to remain rock-hard. Then, thinking of how nice it had felt when he did it to me, I ventured lower and began to run my tongue along his arse crack, barely touching the wiry hairs and getting closer and closer to the starry shaped outlet at its center."

I must have looked shocked because Lianne said, "Yes. I licked his arsehole. And not just a bit. I was so turned on by the delicious naughtiness of teasing him there, and by the groans of pleasure he made, that I got into it. I know guys have no trouble getting-off just using my body, my tits, my cunt, or whatever I let them, but this felt more powerful. It was something I was DOING rather than something he did to me. I was in more control and that thrilled me more than anything else. Mike would come when I wanted him too, and not before! What a rush!"

This was a side to Lianne I had not seen. Despite my visceral objections to the activities she described, I was even more turned on now than when she told me about him licking her. I wondered if Eric might enjoy having me eat his ass.

"You enjoyed it?" I asked uncertainly.

"I did!"

"But you said you weren't inter..."

Lianne cut me off.

"I wasn't when I went to Mike's place. I was by the time he came while I was pumping his cock with my fist and sticking my tongue up his bum!" Lianne rolled her eyes upward as she recalled the experience. "He really enjoyed it and shot a massive wad all over the place, almost collapsing before he was done spurting."

Her broad grin agreed with her statements. Apparently, she now liked eating ass and being eaten. Against my expectations, her revelation had my vagina flowing. I could feel my juices oozing down my thigh. Lianne's distress at the breakfast table seemed to have been dispelled by recalling her new experiences of the night before. I asked her about that.

"Oh," she said, "Yeah. After he came, splattering his seed all over the bedclothes, he asked if I wanted to lick it up."

I recoiled at an image I found as revolting as the notion of licking arse had been only an hour ago. I could bring myself to swallow if Eric ever dumped a load in my mouth, but licking it off something, as if it were a tasty treat? Not on my list, thank you very much!

Lianne told more, "So, we just spooned and cuddled for an hour or so, talking about whatever. We revisited what we'd done, and I told him how surprised I was to enjoy the arse-play he introduced me to.

"He said he was glad to be of service and he'd be happy to be any time. Finally, he got hard again and I was still feeling a bit randy myself. He told me he wanted to fuck me from behind this time. I'm not a great fan of doggy, but it's OK, and I know a lot of guys really like it, so I got on my hands and knees, lowering my torso to the mattress, and wiggling my bum just ever-so teasingly.

"He knelt behind me and grabbed my hips in a powerful way that made me feel like a petite damsel in distress. I was loving it. His tip brushed up and down my lips a few times, gathering some of the lubrication seeping from my fanny. I tensed just a bit when I felt him position it at the entrance and let out a great moan as he thrust it deeply into my cunt. It felt great and I was disappointed when he withdrew his full length.

"Before I could say so, I felt his fat cockhead against my anus. I had no time to react when he thrust forward with such power that it went right through my clenched arsehole and into my rectum. Damn! That really hurt, and I yowled reflexively. He took a few strokes before he got the message that I was not happy, but told me to stay with him just a little bit longer so he could come. I was struggling to get out from under him, begging him to stop it, but his grip on my hips was too strong. He thrust another half dozen times before giving the biggest groan of his day, announcing his orgasm with a proudly self-satisfied, "I'm,,, I'm,,, I'm COME-ing!!!" and spurting a dumpload of semen into my abused bowels.

"My God!" I exclaimed, "He raped you!" I was deeply shocked and perhaps more deeply turned on. I've never fantasized about rape of reluctance and forcing oneself on another has no part in a loving relationship. Sure, I sometimes jumped Eric, but it was clear he always welcomed my "assault." Lianne had been anything but welcoming.

Lianne said, "Well, he did apologize for it. When I though he wanted doggy-style, he meant anal sex, so he thought I was good to go, since I had apparently agreed."

She made it sound rather reasonable, a simple misunderstanding, something readily forgivable. If that were true, what had her so off earlier?

"So, what were you so upset about at breakfast?"

"Well, my aching arsehole was part of that. Kind of spoiled Mike's 'nice guy/thoughtful lover" persona. He may not be a deliberate rapist, but if he gets so carried away with his own wants that he can't or won't read my signals, he is not the one for me."

"I can imagine." I sympathized.

"What had me sulking this morning was about is more about you."

"Me? Why me?" This was utterly unexpected. I thought we were in sync with each other.

"I want to ask you a favour. I know we agreed to do the threesome thing just that one time, and, it doesn't have to be a threesome, but after last night, I really, really, really need another go with you. A nice, long, relaxed, sexy go. I need some loving sex right now but not lovers' sex. You know?"

I didn't know, not honestly, but I could understand wanting sex and felt certain that sex was better with someone you cared for than with a stranger, could well imagine not wanting to wait for a soulmate before getting that itch scratched. What she said made sense to me as far as I could make out, even if I didn't fully understand her whole point of view. It also turned me on rather a lot.

I too was a bit racked that our 24 hours of threesome never got around to some more Lianne-and-Janet time. We had both focused most of our attention on Eric, whom we both loved, if in somewhat different ways, it felt safer that way, less chance of wild jealousy, it seemed, and Eric had clearly approved of our attentions. While Lianne and I might be best friends, our link wasn't the same powerful bond that joined me to Eric. Lianne may have felt much the same, if somewhat less strongly.

The sight of Eric's long, fat cock pumping in an out of Lianne's drooling cunt, sliding between her engorged, pink (and somewhat asymmetrical) labia, working her juices into something of a froth around its base, had been an incredible turn-on for me. If I'm being honest, watching her pink, puckered anus contracting in time with her vaginal walls grasping Eric's meat was rather arousing too, though at the time, I hadn't dreamed of anyone lapping at it with their tongue, let alone considered doing anything like that myself! I guess I'd changed from the Virgin who left on Holiday last summer, having gone from almost a complete prude, to go so far as to start to fuck Eric on a crowded dancefloor (to be fair, the dance was at a sex party, so my actions weren't wildly inappropriate for the situation, and he did get a few good thrusts in before we had to separate ourselves. Me attending a sex party was the real shocker there.)

When I laid town the law for our threesome, I had allowed that Lianne could go down on me if she wanted. In fact, I rather liked the idea of having Lianne lick my fanny, suckle my fat clit, and lap at my labia while sliding a finger or three in and out of my tight, sloppy tunnel. I had declined to offer her the same consideration, not for fear of turning into a lesbian, there was no chance of that as long as Eric existed, but more because I worried about sexually transmitted infections; Lianne was a player and who knew what she may have picked up along the way?

Since then, I learned that Lianne was quite careful and had herself tested regularly since, as a med student, she was only too aware of the risks of casual sex, including infectious diseases. We'd both had the HPV vaccine, for example, and the only sex she'd had since Dick was last night with Mike. If Mike shared some ugly microbe with her, then oral, or genital-on-genital could get me in trouble too. I sure didn't want to pick up chlamydia or the clap, especially from another woman! I had no desire to carelessly sterilize myself. The idea of being a mother was foreign to me a year ago; since meeting Eric, I knew I wanted his babies!

Lianne once explained that, although as a group, lesbians were known for lower rates of STIs than other populations (for example, gay males or straight teenagers), it was a myth that one couldn't get an STI from girl-girl sex. Much as my mind wandered around these points, I was nevertheless, becoming even more aroused at the thought of Lianne eating me out. I clenched my pelvic floor involuntarily, sending little electric shocks through my crutch.

12