Threesome Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean just you and me? Lianne, Janet, and no Eric?" It was a stupid question but I asked anyway, just to be clear. What else could she have meant when she said it didn't have to be a threesome? Make it a foursome? A moresome?

I dismissed those thoughts.

Lianne turned her beautiful face to me and gave me a loving, longing look.

"Yes," she confirmed, "I'd be delighted to have a go with you all to myself. I love your man, but sometimes, I just want to get lost in one partner, mostly, to tell the truth. Our threesome was my first, and not for want of opportunities!" She followed that statement with another wink. I didn't doubt her. Looking a bit like a well-toned Kate Upton, our Lianne attracted all the male attention she wished and, doubtless, much female attention too. She was just that sexy. Even if she hadn't been drop-dead gorgeous, her confidence and sense of humor would have made her the center of many folks' attentions. But with those great, beautiful breasts, curvaceous hips, slim waist, flat stomach, and sweet arse, it was a wonder she got any peace. It was good for her sake that she had a quick-but-restrained wit. She could put a guy in his place with a single sentence and have him thanking her for it after. She was that good.

I considered her admission and decided that more than just helping a friend in need, I knew I too wanted to explore a softer, cuddlier sexuality with Lianne. I loved Eric pounding me to orgasm, and, almost always, that really worked for me, but I wanted to see what else might appeal. I loved Lianne, as a friend, and found the idea of her as a lover far more intriguing than I could have conceived of just nine months ago. So much had happened, I'd learned so much and I craved to know so much more. My clit tingled, irate to be ignored, and my vagina clenched as some of its wetness oozed past the leg band and down my thigh.

I returned her gaze, even more aroused, and considered. Eric would be busy with his mini-Iron Man until mid-afternoon, at least and he might decide to hand with some new mates, Mike was out of the picture, Lianne was not interested in trolling for more specimens just now, and I was growing more aroused by the minute. What to do? The answer was obvious. Have hot, passionate, incredibly pleasurable sex with the bombshell on the bed! So what if Eric weren't joining in? Eric was a great many wonderful things but something he would never be was another soft, cuddly, (buxom blonde) girl. He could hardly be jealous of Lianne, could he?

I'd wrestled (pardon the pun) with the girl-girl thing before, starting with my dream of a threesome, becoming more concrete when I wrestled Wendy in the Bikini Hogtie contest, and even more so when we woke up with Lianne in the car at Phoebe's party. Rather than capping off my growing interests, our Lianne-Eric-Janet three-way only frustrated them. It was a great experience by any measure, but it gave almost no vent at all to my same-sex curiosity. The crotch of my shorts was soaked by now, more of my juices drooling down my thighs, perfuming the air in Lianne's hotel room. If I were out in public, everyone would see my arousal, or would if they caught sight of my sodden crutch. The heavy khaki twill of my going-out shorts was unmistakably dark from damp now. Again, I clenched and felt that jolt surge through my centre. I could do this with Lianne, wanted to do this, needed to. I would do it! I clenched again. Damn! That felt good. Great!!!

Lianne must have sensed my resolve and came across to the chair give me a hug and a kiss. Starting as a sisterly peck just beside my mouth, she progressed until we were snogging like a pair of desperate fresh grads at schoolies. She parted my lips with her tongue and sparred with my own as she used hers to probe every surface in my mouth. It was the second most erotic kiss I've ever experienced (nothing will beat my first kiss with Eric, irrespective of the technical expertise of my partner. There's just something about true love's first kiss!)

I fumbled for her top and bra while she did likewise. In a flurry of thrashing arms and legs, accompanied by lots of giggling and a few squeals, our clothing flew hither and yon, festooning the bed, a lampshade, the dresser and TV, and the nightstand, nor was the floor spared our garment garnishing. Before I could catch my breath, we were both standing there starkers, appraising each other's fine, feminine form. God, her breasts we amazing! Those milk-white mounds distracted my attention even from her other alluring feminine features, her tits were that mesmerising. I never had a problem with my perky Bs, and everyone whoever saw them loved my large, rigid, rose-colored nipples, but her shapely, gravity-defying Ds were something else. Guys had wet dreams about them. Heck! I had had them too! Well, whatever they call the female equivalent of a wet dream. Whatever it's called, I had had several, many involving Lianne's magnificent mammaries and their own stunning nipples.

Willing to wait no longer, I leaned over and began to suckle one inviting, dark pink peg on its snowy pillow. Lianne moaned and reciprocated right away. Now, I have come from nipple play, and Lianne was better at it than even Eric. Before we made it back to the bed, I'd already come once -- not one for the record books (unless we're scoring male-given and female-given orgasms separately!) but a pleasant little climax just the same. I loved it! My attentions pleased Lianne but didn't seem to affect her as hers affected me.

We fell onto the bed, stroking, caressing, and petting each other on every part we could reach, including our smouldering crutches, not penetrating (yet!) but petting and rubbing gently. I thought I might come when she stroked my now-exposed, swollen clit.

As my hand groped down from those beautiful breasts, down her flat stomach, to her steaming crutch, I was surprised when I felt a silky thicket there. On inspection, I saw a lovely thatch of honey-blonde pubic hair adorning her usually-bare mons. It was the perfect decoration for the soft swelling where the tops of her legs met her torso,

Lianne saw my quizzical expression and explained, "In the off-season, when I'm not in my swimmers every day patrolling the beach, I let nature take its course. When summer returns, it's back to waxing so I don't worry about my pubes poking out of the crotch of my swimmers. If you think my tits attract stares,,, But waxing costs, and I hate the stubbly feel shaving leaves behind, so, come the off-season, I save myself some money and let it go. What you see is what you get." Then she paused, uncharacteristically uncertain. "It's OK, isn't it? It doesn't gross you out or anything, does it?"

"Not at ALL," an answered enthusiastically and truthfully, "I like pubic hair on a woman. With it, you can tell she's a woman and not some prepubescent object of a deviant male fantasy."

"But you keep yours bare too." She nodded at my bald crutch.

"Like you, some of it's about modesty management. Mostly, though, I am just a lemming following the crowd. I like hair, but everyone seems to be getting rid of theirs as though it were some putrid, loathsome source of contagion, and I didn't want to be different, especially when it comes to sex."

Lianne nodded, as if to confirm the logic of my position, drawing me closer to her, and kissing my face with gentle, stimulating kisses, punctuated with sensual licks. A guy doing that would probably have been clumsy and annoying, like some over-eager Labrador retriever, but Lianne made it sweet and stimulating.

It was shy of noon when she gave me my first-ever orgasm from cunnilingus. Before the clock struck twelve, I had five more! Damn! She was good at that. She claimed inexperience and I asked about that.

"I just do what I know I like to have done," she explained. "After all, I know the equipment pretty damned well."

I couldn't argue with that. I sighed and sunk into the pile of pillows at the head of the bed.

"Janet," again, the unsure Lianne was speaking, so unlike the confident, assertive Lianne I knew and loved -- not that I didn't love vulnerable Lianne, it just took some adjustment to believe it was my same Lianne.

"Yes?"

"What I really wanted to ask this morning, and it's OK if you say no, I won't resent it or anything, understanding it's not your thing..."

"Yes, Lianne!" I squealed, "I would LOVE to go down on you! I've been wondering what fanny feels like, what it tastes like, and there isn't another in the World I want to try. Yes! I will gladly eat you out. I've dreamt of your clit ever since I first touched it that night we put you to bed."

My eagerness put her only partly at ease.

"That would be great, and, yes, I would love to have you do that, to see what you're like. Really. But there's a little more that I need."

"Oh?"

"Yes." She swallowed a great lump in her throat. "I would like it if... I mean, it would be nice of you ... Umm... I want... you to ...," Kate paused, the unfamiliar nervousness telegraphed clearly through her unusual demeanour. She seemed to tighten up all over and brace herself. She looked me straight in the eye once more and asked, "

Would you lick my arsehole?"

I was momentarily stunned before I remembered how her earlier description of her anal adventures with Mike had aroused me. A fresh, clean Lianne was Worlds apart from some stranger of uncertain hygienic habits and potentially even less selective sexual sensibilities. Besides, Lianne's winking pink arsehole, nestled in the private valley between those glorious, firm, swelling cheeks, was so cute when she was fucking Eric, fascinating even. The remembering of it made me even wetter than I already was, and I wondered when I'd developed an anal fetish. I clenched involuntarily again.

"Absolutely!"

She continued as if I hadn't spoken. "It's so sore from Mike's intrusion and it felt so nice when it was being licked..."

"Yes, Lianne. YES!"

"You'd do that for me?"

"I'd do that for ME!" I assured her. "After hearing about last night, I decided I wanted to try that too, both ways."

"Both?" she asked, confused.

"Giving and receiving, if you're into it."

"For sure!" Lianne grinned, "You scratch your back..."

That's how Lianne and I came to have our code.

If I was up for some sapphic sphincter stimulation, I'd ask her if she would 'scratch my back.' She would do that same if she was interested in getting some from me. We had quite a little, private, analingus association, the two of us. Not sure Eric ever twitched on to us until we resumed our three-way sessions.

Then, Lianne would take the lead, waiting until Eric was pounding away between my legs before spreading his bum and tonguing his arsehole for all she was worth, until he dumped a great load into me. She loved that. He loved that, although he was a bit insecure about how much it thrilled him to have his bum played with, since liking anal stimulation seemed more than a bit "gay" to him. Never very narrow-minded about such things, he outgrew his anxiety here too. The pleasure was too good to pass up, however weird it seemed.

Spurting into my clenching cunt while Lianne lapped at his bum and balls became his favourite way to climax. His extra-powerful pelvic thrusts made this a favourite of mine as well.

I loved when Lianne buried her beautiful face in my arsecrack and licked there for all she was worth while she diddled my clit and sawed her fingers in and out of my tight tunnel. We even added piss games to our repertoire, provided the time and place were suited. For example, if we were at a hotel and I was lying in the tub, relaxing, Lianne might come in to pee and decide to give me a rinse with it. It was just silly fun and, providing I could wash off right afterwards, and there was no big mess to clean up, I found it amusing.

More than once, Lianne and I had Eric piss on our arseholes. The warm, wet stimulation was interesting, and the naughtiness made it even better. Lianne occasionally loved for me to straddle her and piss in her face, and she'd eagerly eat me out after. I never got comfortable with reversing roles for that game, but pissing on each other in the shower I could get into.

The big one was Lianne letting Eric stick his long, fat cock in her tight little arsehole. She came to enjoy the penetration and Eric, once she convinced him to give it a try, loved it too. In fact, since I hadn't come around to trying it, much of his time with Lianne was spent fucking her awesome arse. Eventually, Lianne convinced me to try eating his seed out of her arse. Can't say I ever liked that, but it turned Eric on so much that I would do it just for him. The perversity of it turned me on enough to get me through it.

Mind you, not any of these things were a frequent indulgence -- we could only meet up two or three times a year while at Uni. Mostly, our sex was utterly conventional, lacking the quirks and kinks we enjoyed when the three of us were alone together. It was, nevertheless, satisfying. Still, sometimes, the best of meals is better for a special desert!

TBC...

12