Threesome with a Married Couple

Story Info
A night at the gay bar turns into a pegging and a creampie.
1.2k words
4.55
24.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at the gay bar. The place where pretty much all my hook ups start.

This time I wasn't looking for anything, just having a drink or two, meeting friends and maybe a little dancing.

I wore a simple, black, bodycon, midi-dress, but with a naughty three-piece bra, panties, and garter belt set underneath, complete with heels and my usual hair and makeup.

So, I'm at the bar sipping on a drink when a woman comes up to me to compliment my look. She's generous with her compliments and looks gorgeous herself.

She takes me over to her table in a dark corner and introduces me to her husband. For the sake of simplicity, I'll name her Gwen and her husband Joaquin. Gwen is a hot brunette with perfect tits, hips, and smells like sweet amber. Joaquin is an olive skinned, black-haired man with a swimmer's body.

Gwen and Joaquin are bi-curious and want me to join them in bed for a threesome.

We took a Lyft to their hotel downtown. Just a couple of miles from the bar. In the car, seated between the two of them: Gwen snaked her hand up my dress to rub my cock through my panties while Joaquin kissed me. It was getting really hot when the driver pulled up to the hotel. Up the steps, through the lobby and into the elevator where they took turns kissing me.

Finally in the room, Gwen pushed me onto the bed while Joaquin watched. Spreading my legs apart, Gwen got to work hiking up my dress, pulling my panties aside and kissed the head of my cock. Her mouth was warm, wet, and soft. Her perfect, hot red lipstick smeared across my member as she pulled me deep into her throat and bobbed up and down. I opened my eyes for a second to see Joaquin, stroking his cock. "Stay right there," Gwen told me as she pulled away and went to the dresser. She disrobed and pulled on a strap-on harness with an iridescent, purple, veined, silicone dildo. She ordered me to lay back on the bed and she took off my panties and placed a finger on my anus.

Gwen worked her lubed finger in a circular motion around my anus, softening it up and inserting it. At first I clenched up, but she slowly worked my ass to help it open.

Gwen asked, "Have you ever been pegged? Taken it from a woman?"

"No."

"You've never been fucked with a silicone cock?"

"I've had toys, but never worn by someone."

She stroked my cock while pulling her cock up to my ass and started to insert it.

Joaquin grew visibly excited, stroking her ass while Gwen gently slid her cock all the way deep. Gwen's cock was slightly cold, hard, and definitely had me feeling pinned to the bed.

Gwen began thrusting her cock while starting a soft stroking motion with her hand on my cock. She pushed in, then pulled almost all the way out. I couldn't believe the sensation, it was like she was double fucking me with her strap-on and her hand. I was on the verge of cumming, but she sensed it and stopped.

"Oh, I'm sorry. It looks like you're going to cum?"

"Yes!"

"On the edge?"

"Yes."

She stopped stroking me and gripped my cock causing the head to swell. She stopped fucking me, leaving her dildo buried in my ass. I was at the edge of cumming.

After a moment, the sensation subsided and she let go of my cock and pulled out of my ass.

"I'm going to let Joaquin finish you off."

"Ooh, Joaquin?"

"Joaquin has a perfectly shaped cock for anal."

I took a look at his cock and saw that it had a slight upward curve. Gwen put some lube in her hand and stroked his member to moisten it. Gwen positioned herself behind Joaquin as he put himself between my legs.

Gwen placed his cock right up against my asshole. She rubbed his cock head against my asshole, re-moistening it for his entry.

"I'm going to let Joaquin have his way with your ass while I enjoy the view."

Joaquin pushed his cock into my asshole, pushing past my sphincter and going deep into my rectum. His thrusts were slow at first, but then picked up the pace. Gwen was right, Joaquin's cock kept rubbing my prostate back and forth as he slid in and out of me. Joaquin kissed me while putting the weight of his body down on mine.

I felt pinned to the bed again while he pumped his cock in and out of me. My prostate was in a heightened state of sensitivity from his fucking. I embraced Joaquin and pulled his torso so that he could fuck me deeper. Our hips rocked together. His cock maintained a consistent pace and his kissing and breathing grew heavy.

Gwen got behind Joaquin and clutched his balls with her nails. Joaquin moaned and warned Gwen that he wasn't going to last long with her grabbing his balls like that. She laughed and said she wanted to see him creampie me. Gwen grabbed hold of my cock and stroked it.

Between Joaquin's warm, curved cock rubbing my prostate, Gwen stroking me in rhythm to Joaquin's fucking, and her encouragement that he creampie me, this began one of the hardest orgasms I'd ever felt.

It started with a tingle at the start of my neck where Joaquin kissed me. It traveled down my body, to my balls where it came back up to a convulsing sensation in my ass and my cock. Joaquin sensed that I was starting to orgasm and with that his thrusting became jagged, shuddered, then he tightened up.

Gwen gave his balls a generous squeeze and he began to cum.

My anus gripped Joaquin's cock and it created a milking sensation for him as he came uncontrollably from Gwen's squeezing. My cock squirted cum like a fountain creating a perfect pearl necklace across my chest. Joaquin's cum felt hot and tingled as it leaked out the sides of my asshole coating his dick.

"Oh my goodness, looks like you have a hot creampie ready for me to eat!" Gwen exclaimed as she pulled Joaquin out of me.

Joaquin's cum oozed out of my ass and Gwen scooped it up with her finger and stuffed it back into my ass. She lowered her head and stuck her tongue up my ass, slurping up Joaquin's cum and even sucking it out of me. I'd never felt the sensation of cum being sucked out of my ass before. The hot gooey, ooze that coated the inside of me was being pulled out of me like a suction, then she circled my anus with her cum coated tongue. She lifted up, licked up the cum off my chest, combining it with the cum from my ass in her mouth, pulled up to kiss me and snowballed cum into my mouth. We kissed, exchanging the cum back and forth before I let her deposit it deep past my tongue and I eventually swallowed it.

We collapsed from the fucking and napped for a bit before I quietly got up, dressed and left. No good-byes, just leaving them with cum in my belly.