Threesome with a Married Couple

Story Info
The wife forced her husband to swallow my load of cum.
1.1k words
4.19
28.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an experience I had a few years ago while on holidays in New Zealand. I've dug it out of the archives and thought I would share it with you again. It has been far too long since I've joined a couple for a threesome but tomorrow I am going to hang out with a couple I have played with in the past. I thought I would dig up this old experience to get me in the mood.

I met the couple (husband and wife) online and a friend of mine from town knew them and recommended them. I spoke to them online before I arrived here and they seemed really keen and also rather experienced.

Friday night came along, I met them at a bar in town after dinner. Lots of photos were exchanged beforehand and they looked like their photos. I told them I was bi and they said that the husband is 'open minded'. After just one drink we were getting along fine and the wife asked if maybe we should head back to their place for another drink. It sounded good to me as I was getting a hard on in my jeans.

Their house/apartment was only a five minute walk from the bar.

When we walked in the husband went to the kitchen to make some drinks and the wife pushed me down onto the couch and we started making out. Our lips (and tongues) were locked until the husband came back with our drinks.

At this point the husband sat on the couch next to me and his wife got off my lap.

"Well Dave - you told us that you like bikinis and speedos. How about you guys get down to your speedos and I'll go put on a bikini...."

While the wife left the husband and I did what we were told, we stripped down and it turns out we were both wearing a black speedo under our jeans (I had told them I'd be wearing speedos under my jeans before hand).

I was hard as a rock from making out with the wife and the husband was slowly getting there. It was pretty hot sitting on the couch next to a married guy, both in speedos, rubbing our cocks through the lycra waiting for his wife to join us.

It doesn't take long until the wife returns. All she is wearing is a white bikini. She is petite, nice medium sized titties, shaved all over and brunette.

She notices straight away that I'm harder than her husband and getting on her knees between his legs starts rubbing the front of his speedo. First with her hands, then with her mouth.

After watching this amazingly hot sight, I decide that I should look after the wife. I needed to cool down a little bit as well. I get off the couch and lie on my back on the ground, I put my head between her legs, pulled her bikini aside and tasted her moist pussy. My attention to the wife's pussy was met with a groan of pleasure from the wife and she started to grind her pussy on my face. I assumed that husbands cock was free of his speedo and wife was sucking hard on it.

After a little while husband told me that I could fuck his wife from behind if I wanted to. I was still super horny but I had cooled down a little bit and thought that I wouldn't blow my load after two strokes so I grabbed a condom and got on my knees behind wife. Sure enough husbands speedo was pulled down and wife was sucking away on his now very hard cock. Wife's pussy was well and truly wet from the attention my tongue had given it over the previous five minutes and my cock slid in easily and the groaning coming from wife's cock filled mouth with every thrust of my cock indicated that she was enjoying having a cock in both ends.

Both husband and I were starting to get really hot and I know I was keen to hold off for a little while.

Thankfully husband had the same idea and suggested that we move upstairs into the bedroom.

So the three of us put our genitals back into our swimwear, took a deep breath and moved up stairs.....

Before getting on the bed, wife told husband and I to remove our speedos. Then the wife asked me to suck her husband off and with his approval I got to work. She was talking pretty dirty to the husband and after a little while I managed to make him cum. I let him unload into my mouth but instead of swallowing it I waited until the wife came and started kissing me.

From there things turned pretty hot between the wife and I. She and I were fucking each other pretty hard with the husband watching us and slowly stroking his cock back to hardness.

The wife noticed that I was getting pretty close so she broke it off, literally ripped the condom from my cock and started sucking me off. After a little while she told, or more like ordered, her husband to come over and help her out.

I was really close to start with and with the wife working my balls and the husband working my cock I told them I was about to cum. At this the wife put her hand on the back of her husbands head and told him to take my load in his mouth. He did a pretty good job and took all of my cum in his mouth. He pulled off my cock and the wife forced him to swallow my cum. When he proved to her that he had swallowed my cum she started kissing him. Then the two of them fucked each other stupid in front of me.

Husband and wife were really going for it and I was more than happy to watch their show.

It was really hot and I don't think I softened that much at all after my blowjob. The husband flipped his wife over onto her knees and entered her from behind. He was really slamming her now and she was moaning. I was soooo turned on looking into her eyes as she was being fucked hard and I was stoking my cock really hard and getting close again. I started cumming again as I jerked off in front of this married couple and that sent them both over the edge.

The end.

I got to play with that couple from New Zealand again after that first time and it was even better the second time around.

Wish me luck with my threesome tomorrow (it is a couple I have played with a fair bit) and let me know if you'd like me to share the details.