Threesome with Brothers

Story Info
Threesome with Brothers.
1.5k words
4.46
21.7k
23
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My First Threesome.

Now that Matt knows and accepts me fucking Ted, Ted took me to a new level.

I few times when Ted was busy at his store or when his worker was on vacation, I would help him out at his store. One of the benefits was I would suck his cock in the morning, and after he closed the store, he would fuck me on the sofa or desk in the back room and he send me home full.

His brother, Mario would stop by the store and most times he brought lunch. Mario was an accountant and did the books for Ted. He was always very friendly to me. He always gave me a hug and kiss hello and goodbye. A few times when Mario was there Ted would reach under my skirt and grab my ass. It would embarrass me as he would not even try and hide it sometimes. Ted would be talking to his brother and if I passed by, he would reach over and grab my ass.

Then one day when Mario was over going over Ted's expenses, Ted and I were just finishing up lunch in the back room. Ted reached over and reached inside my blouse and rubbed my nipples. I asked him please not now wait until Mario leaves.

Ted said, "Don't worry once he gets his head into the books he will not come back until he is finished."

He moved over to me on the sofa and started kissing my neck while his hands grabbed my breasts. He moved his lips over to my mouth giving me a deep French kiss. The more he kissed me the wetter I got. I could feel his hard cock against my leg as his hand moved from my breast pulling up my skirt to rub my pussy.

Ted whispered into my ear, "I want to fuck you now."

I was so horny I finally said, "Ok but let's make is fast, just in case Mario finishes sooner then we think."

Ted pulled his pants down and sat down back on the sofa. His big uncut cock was standing straight up through his boxers. I moved a leg over his lap and straddled his legs. He unbuttoned my blouse and started sucking on my tits. I held his hard cock in my hand and slid my now wet pussy onto his cock. I felt his cock deep in my pussy as I started to ride up and down on his cock. Ted grabbed my hips and pulled me down pushed his cock deeper into my pussy. Up and down, I rode his hard cock as I could feel that I was so close to cumming. That's when I saw the door open and Mario was standing right in the doorway. I didn't know what to do, I stopped riding on Ted cock and froze. Ted grabbed my hips pulling me tightly on his cock. I asked Ted to stop as his brother was standing there watching us. Ted just held more tighter onto my hips pulling me down more onto his cock.

Mario took a step closer and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't know you guys were getting busy. You can finish."

I tried to get off Ted cock, but he started sliding his cock back in and out of my pussy. Ted didn't stop his hands holding tight on my hips as he continued to fuck me. I looked over to Mario and he was taking off his pants.

Ted said, "It's OK, Mario just wants to watch.

I looked over again at Mario and he was standing even closer with his hard cock in his hand. His cock was nice and hard, and it looked just like Ted uncut cock.

Mario walked behind me and said to Ted, "You are right she is one beautiful ass."

Ted said, "You think her ass is perfect, you got to see these tits."

Ted unbuttoned the rest of my blouse and Mario pulled it off from behind. Mario has a big smile on his face.

Mario said, "They are beautiful, what a great set of tits, I love the way they fuckin bounce."

When I realized that Ted was not going to stop, I thought did they plan this?

I said, "OK, if he just wants to watch. I'm ok with that."

I closed my eyes and went back to riding Ted's cock. I began riding Ted's cock harder and faster, my tits bouncing up and down. Ted grabbed hold on my tits and gave me big French kiss.

Ted said, "That is babe show my brother how good you fuck my cock."

By now Mario was standing right next to us, his hard cock in his hand as I continued to fuck his brother. Then I felt Mario grab my hand and he guided it to his big hard cock. I looked up at Mario and he had the biggest smile on his face. I squeezed his cock in my hand and jerked it a few times. I jerked Mario's cock as I rode on Ted's cock. The more I stroked Mario's cock the louder he was moaning. Then I felt my pussy tingle I was about to cum.

I screamed out, "Oh Fuck I'm cumming."

I could feel my pussy tighten around Ted's cock as I felt into his chest.

After I came, Ted grabbed my hips and told me to get off his cock. He turned me over onto the sofa and got me on my knees over the arm of the sofa.

Ted lightly slapped my ass and said, "Mario, this bitch has one firm ass."

Mario commented, "Dam, she does have one fine looking ass."

Ted was showing me off to his brother. After he grabbed my ass, he took his cock and pushed it back into my pussy from behind. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed Ted's cock fucking my wet pussy. When I opened my eyes, Mario was standing in front of me, jerking off his cock. His cock was just inches from my face. Then he did it, he rubbed the tip of his cock on my lips. I opened my lips and Mario pushed his cock into my mouth. As Ted fucked me from behind the movement pushed Mario cock deeper into my mouth. As I sucked Mario cock, he held my head tight to his cock.

Mario said, "Ted, you are right this bitch know how to suck cock."

I knew now that this was planned but I didn't care, I was getting two cocks are once. Ted fucked me harder, grabbing my hips fucking me deeper with each thrust. I didn't stop sucking on Mario's cock as I felt Ted's cock pulse and throb inside my pussy, shooting his cum deep inside me. After he finished cuming, he pulled his cock out of my pussy and Mario took his cock out of my mouth. They both lifted me off the sofa and onto the rug on the floor. Mario spread my legs and got between them. He frenched kissed me a few times and then I felt his hard cock against my pussy.

Ted said," Mario if you think she sucks cock good, wait until you get into that tight pussy. It's like a virgin cunt it's that tight."

Then with one thurst, Mario pushed his big cock into my wet cum filled pussy with ease. He lifted my legs up and I felt his cock go even deeper inside me.

I looked over at Ted and he had a big smile on his face has he jerked his semi hard cock. Mario continued to fuck me. I few minutes later I could feel myself getting ready to cum again. Mario fucked me faster and I came this time with Ted's brothers' cock deep inside me. After I came Mario fucked me harder and harder until I felt him cum. As Mario was cuming I heard Ted moaning.

"Open your mouth bitch." He commanded.

I opened my mouth just as Ted shot another load all over my face. I laid back, exhausted, as Mario's cock slid out of my pussy. I felt a gush as the 2 brothers cum ran out of my pussy. I laid on the rug and the 2 bothers stood over me.

"Did I tell you want a great fuck she is." Ted smiled at his brother.

Mario said," Better then, I could have ever expected. Your right her cunt is tight even after you spread her open."

Ted got me a towel and I cleaned up as they got dressed.

Mario kissed me goodbye and said, "You know I want that pussy again."

Ted said, "You can use her anytime you want, it's all in the family."

After Mario left Ted asked me, "So how did you like your first 3-some?"

I told him, "It was better than I ever could have imagined."

Ted said, "Don't worry babe, there's going to be a lot more of that. Now go home and tell Mat to clean the cum out of your pussy."