Threesome with SIL and Husband

Story Info
I use a strap-on on my sister while she sucks him off.
2.4k words
4.52
52.3k
49

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Debrac28
Debrac28
119 Followers

I knew it. I knew if given the opportunity, he would succumb. She was just too attractive and I knew how much he fantasized about her. He tried to keep it under wraps, but when my sister Brittany lived with us years ago, I would see him watch her as she walked through the house wearing just a bra and panties. We hadn't been married too long, but long enough for me to be able to tell what did it for him. And Brittany's super tiny waist and size F breasts definitely did it for him. Adam was a boob guy, make no mistake about that.

I had headed off to work in the morning, leaving Brittany and Adam alone in the house, full well knowing Brit would try and seduce Adam. Her and I discussed over the years how he was attracted to her and she was turned on by that. We talked about how he was so shy and would probably never actually make a move, and decided to put it to the test. Brit told me she was going to "go for a swim" in the pool around lunch time and would see if she could get Adam to join her. Sure enough, he took the bait. We had installed a camera in the backyard looking over the pool when we had the pool built a few years ago. We wanted to be able to keep an eye on the kids while they swam, as well as the dogs as they wandered around the yard. I would be able to watch everything.

When I left the office for lunch, I pulled up the camera feed on my phone and found Adam just getting out of the pool, heading for the spa. The pool must have been too cold so they decided to heat up the spa instead. "This should be good," I thought. Adam stood at the pool, saying something to Brittany, who was laying in a pool chair, face-down, with her bikini top undone. While laying face down, her breasts weren't exposed. But she sat up after a minute without re-fastening her top and exposed her bare chest to Adam. I swear I could see his eyes pop out of face.

She quickly covered her breasts with her hands and started fastening her top. More conversation between the two that I could not hear. Even if I turned up the audio, I wouldn't be able to hear what the were saying - this stupid camera's audio was terrible. Brit walked to the spa, got in, and moved toward Adam. Here it was - the moment of truth. Was she going to make a move on him? Would he respond favorably? What would he think if he knew I was watching and helped set this whole thing up? He probably wouldn't believe it.

Adam got out of the spa and sat on the edge so his feet were still in the water. I saw Brit lean down and pull Adam's swim trunks off his legs. Fortunately, they were positioned in the spa so that nothing was blocked - I could see everything. After a minute, Brittany leaned down and started sucking his dick.

This was so hot - I was definitely getting turned on just watching them. "Shit," I thought. "Did I leave my bullet vibrator in my purse?" I frantically searched my purse to see if I had my favorite vibrator that I could use to help see me through this extremely erotic moment. Watching my sister suck off my husband - how many wives get off to that?

Fortunately, I found my vibrator and quickly turned it on. I had just charged it recently and was praying the battery would hold out long enough to get me off. As I watched Brittany now stand up and put her giant tits in Adam's face, I stuck the vibrator down my panties. Oh my god, this felt so good. I placed the vibrator on my clit and turned it on. This wasn't going to take long at all.

I had made sure to park in the back of the parking lot so that no one could see me and wouldn't have to worry about anyone driving by. I was quite inconspicuous. As I let the vibrator start to do its work, I continued to watch the video of Brittany and Adam. He stopped sucking on her tits and she lowered herself to his crotch and started sucking his dick again. "Good," I thought. "He likes getting his dick sucked and I'm sure she's very good. This shouldn't take long for him either." I could see her doing something with her hand but it was difficult to make out. Wait - was she fingering his asshole? He NEVER let me do that! Well now I was a little jealous - and very intrigued. Was he actually going to let her do that?

He seemed to be very much enjoying whatever it was she was doing. Then I saw him grab the back of her head and press it into his crotch - he must be cumming. I could see him thrust into her face and imagined her swallowing his sweet cum as it shot out of him. I was starting to get precariously close to climaxing. In the video, Brit pulled herself away from him and looked up at him. At that moment, I reached climax and felt my wet pussy start to throb and flex.

Waves of pleasure ripped through my whole body as the vibrator buzzed against my clitoris. I panted and moaned for a good minute as I let the waves and tingling spread through me. I moved the vibrator away from my pussy and stuck my index and middle finger into my opening to feel how wet I was and rub inside me. I swirled my fingers around as the throbs and clenching in my vagina started to fade and my climax subsided. I was out of breath, but immensely satisfied.

The rest of the work day absolutely dragged on and I couldn't wait to get home. I was trying to figure out how to confront both of them - how did I want to play this off? Did I want to make Adam think I was mad, or did I want to let him know how much I enjoyed watching him with my sister? Maybe Brit could help me figure it out. I was secretly hoping they'd both be in for a little three-way action - I had purchased a strap-on the other day and was dying to try it out. Tonight may be the night, I hoped.

After I got home from work and settled in, Adam seemed a little out of sorts. When it was close to time for us to turn in for the night, I asked him how his day was and that something seemed to be bothering him.

"Sorry, I'm fine. I actually had a really good day," he said.

"Oh yeah? What did you and Brit get up to while I was gone?"

I looked over at him and his face got very pale. I could tell he wasn't sure how to respond. "Oh, we just went for a swim, that's all."

"Really, 'that's all'?" I questioned. I was hoping he'd offer more. But there was no way he would. I'd have to drag it out of him.

"Yeah, it was all very innocent." He clearly was hoping that was the end of the conversation.

"Hmm, that's not how it looked on the camera," was all I offered.

He stared at me, face still white as a sheet. "Fuck. Danielle, I am so sorry. I don't know how it happened. I didn't know what to do. She came onto me and you know I think she's hot, I just didn't know what to do."

I let out a chuckle and eased his nerves. "Adam, you're so cute. Brit and I kind of planned this. I'm sorry I didn't keep you in the loop, but I wanted to see just what you would do if she threw herself at you. And you performed perfectly. I was watching from my car at lunch and masturbated to the whole thing. It was so fucking hot."

Adam was incredulous. I knew he was trying to process what I had just said and whether or not I really meant it. "Wait, are you serious? You wanted me to fuck your sister? You both planned this?" He ran his fingers through his hair, bewildered.

"Yeah, we did. I'm sorry, I hope you're not upset."

"Well, no, I guess not, now that I know you're okay with it. Shit - this is crazy."

"Yeah, it might not be the end of it either. I have something else I want to try, if you're up for it," I teased.

Adam just gave me a quizzical look, not sure how to respond. I stood up and headed for our bedroom. He followed. When we got there, I opened the bedroom door and Brittany was laying on our bed wearing a lacy teddy that perfectly accentuated her large, perky, beautiful breasts. Adam froze as soon as he saw her.

"What the hell," he muttered under his breath.

"It's okay, come on," I assured him. We headed into the room and I pulled him along, sitting him in the large chair next to our bed. "Give me a minute, okay? I need to get comfy."

I headed into the closet and changed into my new lingerie that had cutouts in the breasts so my DDD tits were hanging out. I had gotten a boob job almost a year ago and loved finding lingerie that highlighted my new favorite feature. The black teddy had an open crotch which would work perfectly for what I had planned. I opened a drawer in my closet and pulled out my new toy - a strap-on with a vibrating dildo. The combination had a small part that protruded out the back of the strap-on and was meant to sit against my clit as I used the dildo to ride my partner. I was sure I would cum hard and fast while using it - I was anxious to find out. I put it on and walked out of the closet.

"Oh my god," was all I heard from Adam. He had undressed to just his boxers and I could see he was already hard. Brittany was still lying on the bed and had started to finger herself. Adam must have been enjoying his view.

I climbed on the bed and positioned myself in front of Brittany. She brought her knees up and opened her legs, exposing her pussy. It was bald, wet, and glimmering in the light. She was definitely ready to go. I leaned down and started kissing her belly button - I had never been with a woman before. I didn't mind that she was my sister - I just liked the female body and my husband knew that this was my biggest fantasy. I kissed down toward her clit where I stopped to nibble. She flexed into my face as I mouthed against her.

I used my tongue to lick right above her opening and stuck my finger inside of her, making a "come hither" motion with my finger to rub against her G-spot. I continued to lick and press my mouth into her clit. Finally, I stopped and made my way up Brit's torso until I reached her breasts. I grabbed them and lightly squeezed them in my hands. Wow - her tits were amazing. They were soft like clouds and so fun to play with. I brought my face down and started sucking on one of her nipples. I could feel my pussy start to throb and the wetness start to creep down my thigh.

As I was sucking and massaging her breasts, I looked over at Adam. He had his cock pulled out of his boxers and was grabbing his dick, masturbating furiously.

"Not yet," I told him. "Just wait, please".

I could see him slow down just a bit so he didn't cum. I brought my attention back to Brit. I got up and positioned the dildo at the entrance of her pussy. She was lightly moaning at this point and had her fingers inside her. She moved her fingers away and I slid the dildo into her. She gasped and then I turned on the vibration. Immediately I felt a wave as the protruding part against my clit started to vibrate.

"Oh god, yes," I moaned in pleasure. "Adam, come here"

Adam got up and climbed onto the bed. I positioned him to the side of Brit's head so his rock hard dick was at her face. She quickly understood the assignment and turned her head so he could stick his cock in her mouth. As she started to suck, he moaned wildly.

"Holy fuck yes!" He panted. I watched him thrust his cock into her mouth as she cupped his balls and sucked furiously. I continued to fuck her pussy with the dildo and was just moments away from cumming as the vibrator worked it magic on my clit. It felt so good to thrust myself into someone. Suddenly, I could hear Adam let out a loud moan and lean over Brit as he started to ejaculate. She pulled his dick out of her mouth so that his cum would shoot on her face. I watched as the white liquid hit her mouth and cheek in spurts. Then I came. I thrusted harder and harder as the waves of pleasure washed over me.

"Oh god I'm coming," Brit said at that moment. "Fuck me baby."

I continued to thrust the dildo into her until she stopped writhing underneath me. Finally, the panting subsided. Adam had laid himself next to Brit and was gently massaging her breasts. I slid the dildo out of Brit's wet pussy and turned the vibrator off. I laid myself on the other side of Brit and placed my hand in between her legs. I wanted to feel just how wet I had made her. I looked over at Adam and he was kissing Brit, sticking his tongue as far into her mouth as he could. Looks like he was ready for round two...

Debrac28
Debrac28
119 Followers