Threesome with SIL and Husband Pt. 02

Story Info
My sister and her husband continue our threesome.
984 words
4.54
21.2k
35

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Debrac28
Debrac28
120 Followers

This was turning out to be an exciting night after all. And after an already exciting day! I could tell we were just getting started by the intensity of what just transpired. It all happened so quickly.

I was laying in between my sister Danielle and her husband Adam, all three of us naked. I had just sucked off Adam while Danielle rode me with her strap-on, vibrating dildo. Adam came all over my face and I had grabbed a tissue to wipe it off. Danielle was still cumming - she was panting and shaking. Adam was lying at my side, slightly glistening from having just been spent.

He started caressing my breast, ever so lightly. I smiled and looked over at him. He gazed into my eyes and looked down at my lips. Then, he leaned over and pressed his mouth against mine. He pressed my lips open with his as his tongue sought entrance into my mouth. Mmmm...he tasted like peppermint. His mouth pressed firmly against mine and he pressed his tongue deep into my throat. With him laying next to me, I could feel his dick start to get hard again. I guess we wouldn't have much time to recuperate for round 2.

Danielle took the dildo out of me and laid to my other side. I could feel the bed move as she positioned herself up to see what Adam and I were doing. Adam had moved his hand from my breasts to my crotch and started fingering my wet pussy. I was still sensitive from having just cum so the slightest touch made me zing all over.

Adam got up and pulled me up with him. We were both kneeling on the bed and he turned me around so my back was to him. As I did, I was now facing my sister Danielle. She had already taken off the strap-on and set it aside. She flattened herself out underneath me and moved back slightly so that if I leaned down, my face would be right at her vagina.

Just then, Adam pushed me forward and grabbed my ass. He slid his dick along the front of my pussy, teasing me before he tried to seek entrance into either my vagina or my ass - I wasn't sure yet at this point. I leaned forward and put my mouth on Danielle's clit. I tongued it slightly and she raised her hips into my face as she let out a slight moan. I continued to tongue her clit and took my finger and inserted it into her pussy. Adam, behind me, started to slide his cock into my pussy. It was difficult to stay on Danielle's clit with Adam fucking me so hard from behind. I moved up to her tits and started sucking on them.

I continued to finger Danielle as I sucked on her nipples. Adam fucked my pussy for a few minutes before pulling out and sliding his cock toward my ass. I could feel him press against my anus ever so slightly, ensuring I approved of what he was about to do. I pressed my ass into his dick to let him know to proceed.

He slid his cock into my ass. It was already very wet and went in without much effort. I gasped (mostly for effect) as he entered me and he moaned loudly. I tried to not lose attention of Danielle - I wanted to make sure she was getting pleased, as well. After all, her husband was currently fucking me in the ass.

Adam thrusted his dick inside of me and I knew that if he hadn't just cum a few minutes before, he wouldn't have lasted much longer. But he had amazing stamina and was going like a champ. He fucked and fucked until I couldn't handle it anymore. I continued to finger Danielle as I left multiple hickies on her breasts. Danielle had taken her hand and started fingering my pussy while Adam had his cock in my ass. Finally, I could feel Adam grab my hips and moan as he released himself in my ass. He leaned into me as he finished and slowly pulled out, laying next to his wife.

Now I could turn the proper amount of attention to Danielle. I slowly kissed my way down the front of her chest, stopping at her belly button, then continuing to her thighs. I kissed the inside of her thighs next to her pussy. As I got closer and closer to her pussy, she moaned more and more and lifted her crotch into my face. I slid my tongue along her labia, grabbing it softly with my lips and pulling away. Danielle gasped loudly and lifted her head to look down at me.

I put my mouth over her clit and licked her furiously. I stuck my tongue inside of her and slid it back and forth and in and out. I took my finger and slid it down her crotch, making my way toward her asshole. Once there, I slowly slid my finger into her anus and flexed my finger. I continued to suck on her labia and clit and stick my tongue inside of her. Suddenly, she cried out and a huge gush came out of her onto my face. She ejaculated all over me a warm, sweet liquid.

I could hear Adam gasp next to her as he watched it all unfold. After Danielle stopped writhing and panting, I grabbed the towel next to the bed and cleaned her up.

"Was that the first time you've done that?" I asked her.

"Yes, oh my god Brittany, what just happened?"

**For background, see my story 'Threesome with SIL and Her Husband'**

I chuckled slightly. "You just ejaculated, my dear."

"Brittany, that was amazing, I don't know how you did that, but we have to do that again."

Debrac28
Debrac28
120 Followers