Threesome with the Waitress

Story Info
Mark and Sam meet a nice waitress.
8.7k words
4.63
22.9k
24
0

Part 24 of the 30 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJPages
AJPages
277 Followers

Sam

I shivered in my seat at the trendy Boston restaurant where Mark and I were eating. It could've been the cool breeze flowing through the outdoor dining area, chilling the June evening air. Or it could've been the egg-shaped vibrator in my pussy that Mark was controlling with the app on his phone.

"Cold?" he asked with a smirk.

"I'm not sure," I chuckled, struggling not to moan as he increased the intensity of the vibrations.

He rested his hand on my leg, inching up my inner thigh slowly.

I bit my lip and smiled at him as a tingling sensation rushed to my core.

I wasn't sure I'd ever get used to the thrill I felt from the slutty public activity Mark always encouraged. But it was definitely getting easier to go along with whatever he asked of me, with little to no hesitation. Mainly because I knew whatever he proposed would cause at least one intense orgasm.

So when he told me he wanted me to wear Eggy (the remote controlled vibrator he'd bought for me about a month earlier) to dinner and let him make me cum at the table, I agreed easily.

Beyond the tingling vibrations between my legs, there was something else on my mind that helped to warm me from the inside out. It felt really nice to have the freedom to be out in public with my married lover, without having to look over our shoulders or worry about who we might bump into.

Mark had arranged a week-long business trip right after my school year ended, as a chance for us to sneak off together and have some uninterrupted fun, away from real life. So far, the trip had been everything I'd wanted it to be. Any time that I had Mark to myself felt great.

The nonstop adventurous sex didn't hurt, either. It was almost too good. I knew I was letting myself get too comfortable in the fantasy that could never be my reality with Mark.

My thoughts were interrupted as our server came by to clear away our plates. Mark's attention diverted to her.

"Anything else I can get you?" she asked.

"I can think of a few things," Mark flirted back.

I felt a prickle of jealousy as I watched him check her out and listened to his playful flirting. I knew he was just flirting, and it shouldn't bother me.

And besides, I couldn't blame him; she was very attractive. Lara, as her name tag read, had long, wavy, honey-blonde hair and bright green eyes. She wore tight black pants that showed off her curvaceous ass, and a deep v-neck t-shirt that offered enough cleavage to attract lots of attention from horny guys like Mark.

She strategically played right into his flirting while giving at least as much of her attention to me, smiling and complimenting my top, telling me she has a similar one in another color.

"Can we take another look at the drink menu?" I asked, struggling to maintain a straight face as the toy buzzed inside me.

"Sure thing," Lara said, winking at me playfully.

I felt a little tingle, heat rising in my cheeks as I smiled back at her.

"She's looking for tips in that outfit," Mark said, his eyes trailing Lara as she walked away.

"Seems like she's succeeded where you're concerned," I teased.

Mark laughed, running his hand up my leg until his fingers slid just under the hem of my skirt. "She might be looking for you to tip her."

"Maybe," I said, smiling and breathing a little heavier, my chest heaving already.

"Is that underwear still wet from earlier?" Mark asked, leaning in close enough to brush his lips over my neck and earlobe as he whispered into my ear.

"Yes," I breathed, smiling and spreading my legs wider under the table. "Wanna check?"

Without responding, Mark slid his hand up further between my thighs until his pinky finger brushed over the damp fabric of my panties. He rubbed a little, feeling Eggy's tail barely sticking out of me and flicking it a little.

Then he looked back at the app, still open on his phone, and turned up the intensity of the vibrations, switching to a faster pattern.

I gasped as my legs squeezed together and my back arched involuntarily. I realized I was also sticking my chest out, and a quick glance down confirmed that my hard nipples were visible through my tank top and bra.

Lara returned with the drink menu just as my toes were curling under the table, and I fought back a moan.

Mark smirked and set his phone down on the table, face-down.

"So what'll it be? Can I get you anything else?"

Mark looked right at me, a devilish smirk on his face. "What do you think, Sam? Do you need anything from Lara?"

I met his gaze, smirking back defiantly. "I'll take another margarita."

"Good choice," she said, smiling.

"I'll take another beer, too," Mark added. "And why don't you also add on three shots of tequila."

I couldn't help laughing when he ordered those.

"I'll get those right out for you," Lara responded before heading off towards the bar.

As she walked away, Mark ran his hand back up between my thighs, feeling the stronger vibrations.

"How's that feeling?" he asked into my ear.

"So good," I breathed, my hips grinding a little on the chair. "I wonder if she could hear it vibrating."

"Maybe she did," Mark said, winking and leaning in to kiss my neck.

Glancing around, I noticed we were definitely attracting attention from some fellow diners. I met eyes with a guy at a table nearby, and he smirked at me knowingly.

The flush in my cheeks deepened as I smiled back, feeling Mark's lips on my neck and his hand up my skirt.

When Lara returned with our drinks. She set my cocktail and Mark's beer down first, then passed out the shots, one each to me and Mark.

"And where does the third one go?" she asked.

"Where do you think?" he asked, winking at her. "You can sneak one in while you work, can't you?"

She laughed and looked around, possibly checking to make sure there wasn't a manager around watching her. When she turned back, she looked at me. Maybe seeking my permission, too.

"Cheers," he said, looking at Lara and holding up his shot glass in salute.

"Okay, what the hell!" she said, finally picking up the third glass.

We all threw back our shots. I shuddered as I felt the burn from the alcohol all the way down my throat. The tingles from Eggy added to the sensation and made me shiver more fiercely than usual.

"Thanks for that," Lara said, smiling and collecting our shot glasses. "Anything else I can get you before the check?"

"I'm sure we'll need you again in a bit," Mark flirted, winking at me for her to see.

"Alright, I'll be back," she said, smiling at me before walking away again.

"I wonder how many shots she'll do with us," Mark said, smiling.

I laughed back. "Don't get her fired!"

"I'll just have to give her a bigger tip."

"I think I know exactly what kind of tip you'd like to give her," I teased, sliding my hand onto his lap and rubbing over the hard bulge in his shorts.

"Want me to give her more than just the tip?" he asked, holding my hand there.

My chest started heaving again, mouth hanging open as I felt how hard he was. "I think you want to."

Then Mark slid my hand over his erection, so that I was rubbing him through his shorts.

I thought the table mostly hid us, but caught a couple pairs of eyes as I glanced around. That just spurred me on more, running my fingers slowly along his hard shaft.

He let out a low groan and picked his phone back up, switching over to the touch screen option for the toy.

As soon as Mark did that, I knew what he had in mind. My pussy clenched in anticipation before he even started swirling his finger around the screen. Then I felt every touch through the vibrations. It was almost as if his finger itself was vibrating and rubbing around inside me.

Watching Mark move his finger around and feeling the resulting tingles was too much for me. My pussy, my thighs, my toes, everything clenched. I bit my lip hard and somehow kept myself from moaning out loud or writhing in my seat as I came. The heat and tingling sensation flowed through my entire body, starting at my core and extending through each of my clenched limbs.

When I opened my eyes, Mark was smirking back at me. He leaned in to kiss my cheek and whispered, "Good slut."

Lara was back again before I'd recovered, still breathing hard. She had a conspiratorial look in her eye as she smirked at me, and I figured she must've seen, or at least suspected, what we were up to.

"Just wanted to get this to you because my shift is ending, but no rush," Lara explained, placing the check presenter on the table. "If you want to stay for more drinks, one of the other servers will take good care of you."

"Not as good as you, I'm sure," Mark answered, staring at her chest as he picked up the check. "You must get great tips."

Lara laughed when she noticed him looking and squeezed her arms together to emphasize her cleavage. "These girls seem to help."

"I bet they do," Mark answered, looking back at me and smiling.

Seeing the way Mark looked at Lara caused my stomach to twist, flashing back to the way Mark had flirted with me when we first met a few months earlier. It made me feel... replaceable.

I knew we'd both developed stronger feelings in the time since we met. But I was just a slutty young girl meeting his needs for sex that weren't being met in his marriage. If it wasn't me, I'm sure he would find someone else that he'd have just as much fun with.

Still, I forced myself out of my thoughts and played along, not willing to give into the jealousy.

"Mark always gives a great... tip," I said, adding to the flirtation.

"That sounds nice. Guess it's my lucky night. And yours," Lara said, smiling at me.

Then I looked right at Mark as I asked her, "Well, what are your plans for the rest of the night?"

"I actually don't have any."

Mark and I had a silent conversation, then. I tried my best not to let any signs of insecurity or doubt into my expression as he smirked and got excited by what he likely assumed I was thinking.

Then he turned back to Lara and said, "You should come back to our hotel for another drink, then. Let someone else serve it for a change."

She laughed and looked between me and Mark before answering, "Sure, I like the sound of that."

"Great," Mark answered, handing her back the check holder with his credit card inside. "Then we're ready when you are."

"Be right back," she smiled, turning to head off again.

Mark leaned in and kissed me again as soon as Lara walked away. "It's so hot that you're into being with other girls, Sam. I want to watch you with her. To see you kissing her and cumming for her."

It felt good to hear that Mark's fantasies seemed to be centered on me, even though he was obviously excited by Lara as well. I hated that I felt disappointed and maybe even upset to see him showing interest in another girl. That jealous side of me made me want to keep him to myself. This was supposed to be our trip together.

But then again, Mark had already encouraged me to be with two other guys. Why should this be any different? I felt like a hypocrite to even entertain the selfish thoughts.

As I got lost in thought, it suddenly felt important to go along with whatever might happen between the three of us. Or at least to encourage Mark to have fun with Lara.

My too-strong feelings were creeping back up, and I knew it was dangerous to let myself get so attached to him. Maybe this would be a good way to keep a certain amount of distance between us. This thing between us could feel less like a relationship and more like we were just friends doing kinky things together. That felt like the safer option for my feelings in the long run.

"What are you thinking?" Mark asked, pulling back and meeting my eyes.

I forced a smile. "Just thinking about what might happen. I want to know what would turn you on the most."

"I want to watch you kissing her, to start," he answered, his gaze trailing down my body, slowly. "Then I want you each to kiss me."

I swallowed down another lump in my throat as I imagined Mark and Lara kissing. "What else?"

"Then I want to see what happens. I'm sure it'll be hot as fuck, whatever it is."

That helped me to laugh a little, easing some of my internal tension. "I'm sure you're right."

So, when Lara came back with Mark's card and her purse, we finished the last sips of our drinks and left the restaurant together.

It was a nice night and only a few blocks to the hotel, so I expected we'd walk. But Mark was clearly feeling impatient. He'd already requested an Uber, and it was pulling up by the time we stepped out onto the sidewalk.

I smirked at him as he held the door open for Lara to get in, and then for me, and he winked back.

During the short drive, it was semi-casual small talk. We asked Lara about things to see in Boston while we were in town, and she asked us about what we were interested in, the questions implying a clear double entendre.

"Just looking to have a good time together, and maybe with some new friends," Mark answered. "This is actually our first time venturing out of the hotel room so far, other than work for me earlier."

"Sounds like a fun start to your trip," Lara said, brushing her knee against mine in the slightly cramped back seat.

I looked at our knees as they touched, then up at her, suddenly realizing how close we were. The proximity and the intensity of her stare caused more tingles between my legs, and I swallowed nervously.

Just a few minutes later, we arrived back at the hotel and made our way inside to the bar. It was busy and loud as we waited our turn to order drinks.

"Should we do another round of shots?" Mark asked, clearly not interested in wasting any time.

Lara agreed easily, so I did, too.

We each ordered a cocktail as well, but the bartender poured the tequila shots first, also setting us up with a dish of salt and sliced limes.

Mark picked up one of the lime slices right away. Rather than holding onto it, he pushed my hair behind my shoulder and rubbed the lime on my neck as Lara watched.

"Now that looks like a more fun way to do a shot," she said, smiling.

Then Mark took one of the other lime wedges and held it over Lara's chest, squeezing so that the lime juice dripped onto her breasts and down her cleavage.

My eyes widened as I watched, somehow still surprised by his boldness.

Lara just laughed along as Mark drizzled her with lime juice, then placed the wedge between her boobs.

"Only proper way to do a tequila shot," he said.

"Can't argue with that!" she laughed.

Then Mark gestured between Lara and me, for us to go first. I looked at her, my eyes darting down to the wedge between her breasts. I couldn't help noticing that her nipples were hard and poking out through her evidently very thin bra and top.

"Shall we?" she asked, breaking my distracted gaze.

"Yeah," I agreed, shaking my head a bit.

So we got ourselves set up with salt and were ready to go.

"After you," Lara said, squeezing her tits together and leaning in for me.

Without another thought, I licked the salt from the back of my hand and took the shot. Then I moved closer to flick my tongue out and lick her cleavage, somewhat hesitantly. I used my tongue to slip the wedge out from between her breasts and sucked on it some more as I stepped back. As I did, I caught Mark and Lara sharing a smile and I had to force away the jealous thoughts once again.

"Are you sure you got all the lime juice?" Mark asked.

I smirked and rolled my eyes at him. "I got enough of it."

"I think I still feel some dripping lower," Lara said, adding to Mark's tease.

Then she cupped her breasts and held them up for me as an offering. "Maybe you should have another taste."

I still felt unsure about where my feelings were at and figured that might be a sign that I should slow things down. But when I saw Mark holding his shot and waiting, watching me with an eager look to see what I'd do, I urged myself to just go along with it, not wanting to ruin the mood.

So I leaned back into Lara's cleavage, my tongue sliding between her breasts. I even took it a step further and reached up to take over for her hands, cupping and squeezing her breasts, my thumbs rolling circles over her hard nipples.

I felt her tense up and heard her moan from my touch. Then, when I pulled back, she grabbed my head and pushed me down so that I buried my face in her tits.

"Gotta make sure you get all that lime," she teased.

When she finally released me, I laughed as I pulled back, feeling the heat in my cheeks as I wiped my face with the back of my hand. I glanced around, conscious of the show we were putting on for the crowded bar.

"Guess it's my turn now," Lara said.

Then she took her shot quickly and stepped closer, finding the traces of lime on my neck. She licked and sucked without hesitation, and harder than I expected, until an involuntary moan escaped my lips.

When she pulled back, she brushed her thumb over my skin where her lips had just been and smiled, evidently inspecting a little mark she'd left.

Then, before I could react, she cupped the back of my head in her hand and pulled me into her, kissing me deeply. I felt her wet lips slipping on mine and her warm tongue invading my mouth as our bodies pressed together. The uncertainty was still there, but there were also more tingles between my legs as she caressed my bottom lip between hers and her fingers played with my hair.

Despite all the drinks I'd had, and the excitement of letting things get so carried away in public, I was the first to pull back after just a few moments.

Mark was smiling, an intense, lustful look in his eyes as he looked between me and Lara.

"You still have your shot," she pointed out. "And I think I still have some lime juice left."

"Better be sure," Mark added, taking the third lime wedge and squeezing it over her chest.

Then he took his shot and dove right into her cleavage, licking and sucking eagerly.

My heart was beating a mile a minute as I watched them together. Lara laughed and held Mark's head on her chest, pressing it into him.

Then he pulled back, and she kissed him just as deeply as she'd kissed me.

I felt another twinge of jealousy, and another tingle of arousal as he squeezed her ass and pulled her into him, grinding his hard cock into her. My feelings were complicated, but the more I watched, the harder it was to deny that I was getting turned on by watching Mark and Lara together.

Before I could hide my reaction, he pulled back and turned to me, bringing the lime to my neck and chest, and squeezing more juice out of it. Then he repeated the action, running his lips over my skin and burying his face in my chest. Rather than pulling back afterwards, he kissed me deeply, just as Lara had.

"I can't wait to bury my cock inside you again," Mark said into my ear as he nipped my earlobe between his teeth.

I sighed and moaned into him.

"Hey, you three need to cool it, or go get a room!" one bartender finally yelled at us.

I bit back a smirk as I looked back at him and apologized, pushing on Mark's arms until he took a small step back.

"Guess we better take this upstairs then," he said, replacing the shot glass on the bar and leaving an extra tip for the bartender.

"What do you say?" he asked, glancing at me, and then looking at Lara.

"Let's go," she agreed easily.

So we made our way through the lobby to the elevator bay.

As soon as we were on the elevator and the doors slid closed, Lara pushed Mark up against the back wall aggressively and kissed him again. One of her hands gripped a fistful of his shirt, and the other went straight to his bulge, rubbing him through his shorts.

Mark moaned into her, cupping her cheek to deepen the kiss and squeezing her ass through her tight pants.

Then Lara broke the kiss just as quickly and turned to look at me, still in Mark's arms.

AJPages
AJPages
277 Followers