Threesome with the Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJPages
AJPages
276 Followers

Before my thoughts could spiral much further, Mark and I noticed that Lara had gotten up and started redressing.

"That was really fun," she said, smiling sweetly at both of us. "I hope you guys have a great time for the rest of your trip."

We both thanked her, and Mark got up to somewhat awkwardly walk her to the door, checking in to make sure she was okay getting home on her own.

Once she'd gone, he locked the door behind her and came back to bed, wearing nothing but a smile.

I wasn't sure what I was feeling exactly and knew I must still seem a bit off.

Mark attempted to lighten the mood by joking around. "She was a little demanding there, in the beginning. And taking charge like that in the elevator."

I smiled back, but could tell that it didn't reach my eyes. "Was it fun for you to take a break from being the demanding one?"

"Maybe a little," he chuckled, rubbing my hip as he lay beside me. "I know how much you like that."

"Yeah," I agreed.

"What else did you like?"

I thought carefully about how I should answer, but in the end, just went with the truth. "I liked watching her suck your cock, and seeing how hard you came in her mouth."

"Oh, yeah?"

I nodded, and couldn't stop myself from going on. "It made me wonder whether there's anything I could do better, that you'd want me to do better?"

I sort of hated myself for asking that, as soon as the words left my lips, knowing how insecure it sounded.

Mark seemed to pick up on that and shrugged it off. "It felt good, but I don't think it was anything in particular that Lara did. She was hot, and it felt good. But it was mostly the excitement of being with someone new, I think. I know you get that, too."

He was right. It sounded like the same feeling I always got from being with different guys. I knew I couldn't fault him for having that feeling, or get mad at him for it.

Mark went on a bit more, his hand sliding down between my legs once again. "But she didn't use her tongue as much or as well as you do. And she didn't play with my balls like you do."

I had to smile at that, letting his words sink in and ease my insecurity. Still, I brushed it off with a shrug. "I learned that through experience."

"Yeah, experience making me cum so fucking hard," he said, tugging my legs apart and rubbing along my wet slit again, kissing his way up from my shoulder.

"Maybe not as hard as you came for her, though."

Mark pulled back to look right at me. "I've definitely cum harder for you. You keep me so fucking hard all the time, Sam. Watching you going down on her turned me on so much."

Well, fuck. I guess I somehow hadn't thought about how watching me going down on Lara might've contributed to how hard he came in her mouth. Maybe my thoughts were off-base after all.

"And I've still been thinking about how you let me make you cum at the restaurant, in front of all those people. I bet all the men there knew what was happening and wanted to be doing that with you."

I sighed and moaned as Mark pressed between my folds, sliding two fingers into my pussy as his thumb found my clit. "I love doing things like that with you. I love when you tell me to do slutty, daring things like that."

"I know you do. You're always such a good girl for me. Such a good slut."

Just like that, I was panting and moaning, squirming on the bed as Mark touched me. "I love being your slut."

"Good. Then I want you to cum again for me right now. Be a good slut and cum again for me, thinking about how slutty you've been over the past couple of days. How slutty you're going to be for the rest of the trip. I can't wait to see how many guys you fuck. And girls. How many times you cum for them."

"Oh, fuck," I groaned, feeling close already.

"You turn me on so fucking much. I can't believe how lucky I am that I ran into you that day at the Shamrock Shuffle. And then again at Sluggers. I always want you. You always make me feel so good, Sam."

Mark's reassuring words sent me spiraling into another orgasm. My moans almost seemed to reverberate off of the hotel room walls as my whole body clenched and spasmed from his touch.

"Good fucking girl," he growled. "I'm so fucking hard for you again."

As soon as I'd calmed down, taking a couple of deep breaths to slow my heart rate a little, I rolled to my side and leaned up onto my elbow. Mark wasn't kidding about how hard he was. The sight of his once-again hard cock actually caused me to salivate, and I felt like I had to lean in further to get a taste.

"Fuck," Mark cursed when he saw me sliding down the bed and getting into position. "I don't think I'll be able to cum again."

"That's okay," I said, not letting that deter me.

"I'm not a college guy with a huge cock who can cum multiple times in a row," he added, and I knew he was referring to my neighbor, Chris. It also felt like he was letting one of his own insecurities out, possibly another effort to reassure me.

"I want to suck your cock anyway," I said, teasing and smiling. "It's okay if you don't cum. I just want to feel your hard cock between my lips, and to make you feel good. You always make me feel so good."

Mark groaned again, and he didn't stop me from licking and swirling my tongue around his cock and balls, slowly making my way to his head and taking him deep.

"You know I want you so much more than Chris, or anyone else," I said, pulling back briefly as my hands continued to caress his balls and stroke from the base of his cock.

"I know," Mark said, smiling down at me, his chest heaving. "I like hearing you say it, though."

I smiled back, happy to reassure him if I could. If he really needed it. "I always want more of you. I love the way you make me feel."

I felt a tingle of nerves almost like butterflies every time I shared any deeper feelings with Mark that scared me as much as it excited me. But even though it always felt like a risk, whenever he encouraged me, I had a hard time holding back.

I dropped my mouth back on his hard cock, sucking and rubbing with my tongue, slowly and sensually. I wanted to keep it up as long as he would let me.

It seemed like a little reassurance went a long way for both of us.

And while I still felt unsure and nervous about what might come in the future for me and Mark, for the time being, or at least for the rest of the business trip, I decided to try my best to let go of the worry and just have fun.

AJPages
AJPages
276 Followers