Threeway Mom, My Boyfriend and Me

Story Info
Diedra and boyfriend seduce mom.
5.9k words
4.51
81.3k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angelmom37
angelmom37
1,046 Followers

My mom, Desiree, is half-black and half-white. Her skin is silky smooth and the color is a magnificent mahogany. She is the shapeliest woman I know. She has a sweet full ass, a slim waist and all natural 36C breasts that stand firm and full. I have seen her in so many states of dress and undress. She always wears thongs and is so proud of her ass that she shows it off as much as she can get away with it. She has no problem being naked or near naked in front of me. And I am always wowed at the sight of her body. I am so happy that mine will look like hers. Her eyes are gray and her smile is a perfect ten. Her hair is straight, thick, and jet black. Her physical appearance, her character and her love are the most perfect in the world.

She never really knew my dad. He was a one night stand when she was 18 in high school and left town the next day for the army. He was killed in the first few days of the war in Afghanistan.

What she knew was that my dad was white, six-foot-four, and, when he made me, he had long blonde hair. I inherited my mom's figure and her dark skin. I got my dad's height and hair. Right now, I am 18, I stand five-ten, weigh 125 pounds, and sport close to the same size boobs as my momma. I love looking at my body almost as much as I love seeing my momma's. See, she is so hot that no one, even me, could deny desire for her.

Mom married my step-dad when I was twelve. I am now eighteen. He is a good provider but he is very jealous of anyone around my mom. Other than his money, I'm not sure what she sees in him. He is overweight and going bald. Oh, and he is white. He is about twenty or more years older than mom. She is thirty-six. He's gone a lot on trips for his work and I have overheard them many times talking about his lack of ability to satisfy her sexually. I think that he has some problems keeping it up these days and momma has a very strong sex drive. Oh, and I inherited that too.

Since I turned eighteen, I have been fucking my 19 year-old boyfriend like mad. We fuck every way we can, whenever we can and wherever we can. I inherited another trait from my momma, I like white men. He is white, six-foot-one and in great shape. He has a big cock that always seems to be hard. And that boy can eat pussy like nobody's business! Momma knows that we are fucking and she let me get birth control when we started. She said that, "My baby girl is gonna get a chance at a life that I never had. Ain't no white boy gonna get you pregnant and then leave you behind like your daddy did me."

I've often told my boyfriend, Jace, about my desire for my momma. When we fuck, I talk openly about how hot she is and what I'd like to do to her. It turns him on immensely. Sometimes he can come more than once when I talk about my momma like that.

This afternoon we were fucking in my bedroom while momma was at work. "Jace, baby, you should see momma's tits. They are so big and firm. And her nipples are so big. I felt them one time when I asked her about mine. She let me squeeze them when I said that I was afraid that mine were too soft. And she squeezed mine. I got so wet, baby," I said as I rode his cock. He began to shoot his cum inside me immediately. I could feel it slopping out of my pussy. I too came.

"Oh baby, I'm coming! " I screamed. "I'm coming hard ... Oh, My God ... It feels so good baby ... Oh Baby ... don't stop. Please don't stop! Shove that thing in me hard, baby. PLEASE!!!" I shouted. "Oh Jace, baby. Fuck me like you would fuck my momma. Suck on my titties baby like you'd suck on her big titties," I added.

To my surprise, he kept fucking me ... even harder than before. I think that he was liking the idea of fucking my momma. He grabbed my tits and squeezed them and said, "Oh miss Desiree, I've always wanted to fuck you! You are so hot! I've wanted my cock inside you for the longest time. Your pussy feels so good!"

Hearing him say that turned me on so much that I started coming again! And I just kept coming. I know that Jace came again too but I couldn't tell when. I was crazy with my orgasms. They just kept coming. I rode him so hard. My titties were bouncing all over the place and I could vaguely hear our bodies slapping together as we fucked hard. All I could think about was Jace fucking my momma.

Finally, I collapsed onto Jace. Our sweaty bodies melted onto each other. After a few minutes, I kissed him and said, "Jace, baby, I want you to fuck my momma. I mean for real. I want you to fuck her like this. And I wanna watch."

"Are you crazy, Diedra? Your mom would never let me fuck her!" he said.

"I think maybe I can come up with something. All's we gotta do is plant the idea in her head. She knows all about how good you are at fucking. I talk to her all the time about it. And once she even had to get up and walk away. And I know she played with her pussy right away after that cause I could hear her breathing through the bathroom door. And, I know for a fact that my step-daddy is not satisfying her. I'll bet that she would give you a fucking like you'd never ever forget," I said.

"But how would you ever get her to do it?" he asked.

"I got a plan. I just gotta get the nerve to do it. I KNOW it will work," I replied.

Jace didn't say anything. He just rolled me over and started fucking me again. The whole thought had gotten him hard again and I knew he would do whatever it took to fuck my momma.

After Jace left, I got into the shower and began to think about how I would do this. You see, more than wanting Jace to fuck momma, I wanted to have sex with her. I figured that if I could get him to fuck her and let her know that I had seen them fucking, I could use that to get her to fuck me. I KNEW it would work. I just knew it.

Jace was long gone when momma had arrived home. She came in as she always did, "Where is my baby girl?" She gave me the biggest tightest hug. I could feel her sweet titties mashing against mine and it got me instantly wet.

"How was your day, momma?" I asked.

"Oh, you know same ole stuff. It's hard being a pretty girl around a bunch of horny old men. They are always saying things that they gotta know that I can hear," she answered.

Momma works at a bank headquarters. She is the chief secretary for the entire top floor of executives. Her work mostly consists of managing each of their individual secretaries and scheduling things. But she spends a lot of her time in conferences with them cause they don't trust anyone else like they do her.

She looked so good in her business dress. It was conservative but it was hard to hide her sexiness. She had already unbuttoned three buttons on her blouse and I could see her titties pushed up to the middle about to explode outta her lace white bra. Even her areolas were showing a little. They looked so good. I was staring.

"What you lookin at girl? Ain't you ever seen titties before?" she asked with a smile.

"None as nice as yours, momma," I answered.

"Awe baby, you so sweet," she said. "I gotta get a shower before Jim comes home," she said as she walked away.

"Momma, can I talk to you bout something?" I asked as I followed her.

"Sure, baby, come on in. We can talk while I shower," she said. Perched on the toilette, I watched as she began to undress. She remover her top and her skirt. She lay the items on the counter with care. Turning to face me, she unclasped her bra, letting it slip down her arms. I marveled at the magnificence of her beauty. I was hypnotized by her breasts as they swayed before me. I stared for what seemed like minutes.

With her fingers in the waist of her panties, she suddenly stopped. "You gonna talk with me or just stare at my titties?" she asked.

"Um ... oh, I'm sorry mom. They are just so nice. You have the most beautiful body in the world," I stammered.

"Awww, thank you baby. You're just so sweet," she said. With that she pulled down her panties. As she stood straight, I was rewarded with a view that took my breath away. Her pussy was so pretty. It was neatly bare with just a stripe of hair above it. Her lips were small not floppy like most women her age. They came together in just a simple slit in the center of her mound with a gap between her legs that was a good three inches wide. What a great pussy my mom had! Again, I stared and again, my mom called me out on it. "Girl? You OK? I mean you are burning your momma up with those eyes," she laughed.

"I'm sorry mom. It's just that you are so pretty and I like to look at you," I replied boldly.

"Stepping into the shower, she asked, "So what you got on your mind besides looking at your momma?"

I watched as she began to rub shower gel onto her body. I was getting so wet. But I had to collect myself and do this right. If I screwed it up, I could ruin everything. "Mom, I want to talk about sex," I blurted out.

"OK, what you want to say?"

"Well, I know that you are ok with me having sex with Jace and all, but I want to talk about it ... I mean like, real open and all," I said

"Sure, honey. We can talk about anything. You need advice, or got some worries, or what?"

"Well, I want to know how much I should like it. I mean I REALLY like it. Do you think may be I like it too much?" I asked.

"Well, depends on how much it occupies your mind and life and such," she replied as she turned off the water.

"Well, can I ask you something personal?" I asked shifting gears.

"Sure honey, my life is an open book to you," she smiled as she toweled off.

"How much do YOU like it. I mean, do you and Jim do it a lot?" I asked.

She stopped toweling. "Well, that's different. I'm sure that you young folks do it a lot more than me and the old man," she said with a little disgust in her voice.

"Well, but do you like it? I mean like it a lot. Does he make you come a lot?" I asked boldly.

Mom stood up and looked at me with such seriousness. She stared for a long time and it looked to me like her eyes were welling up with tears. She turned away and toweled off some more. I looked at her gorgeous ass. I wanted to feel it. I wanted to run my hands over the tight flesh. I didn't notice that she wiped tears from her eyes with the towel.

"Well, to be honest, the only time I come is when I'm by myself. I just give it to Jim for him. I get mine by myself," she said.

"Isn't it better when you come with someone else?" I asked.

"Oh, god yes. It's so much better.

"Mom, I bet there are thousands of guys who would love to make you come. Why don't you get some from one of them? I bet there's a hundred guys that you know that would have sex with you," I offered.

"Well, I'm sure there are, but I ain't willing to risk what I got here having some other man fall all in love and stuff and wanting to get me away from Jim and all that stuff that would happen," she answered.

"What if you could do it and not have to worry bout any of that? What if you could get some sex with a really young stud and not have to worry about them falling in love and such? What if you could get someone to please you and, like make you come a lot? Would you do that?" I asked hopefully.

Mom paused and looked pensively. "You mean cheat on Jim, outside this house. Hell no! I wouldn't risk losing all this by meeting someone outside this house where I could get caught. You know, hotels, trips, stuff like that leaves a trail and I know how jealous Jim is. I mean, not that I'm a 'super moral' person. But, I think that going outside this house for sex would be a bad idea," she stated.

Now it was forming. "What if there was someone 'inside' this house that you could do that with safely with no strings attached ...Like someone who comes and goes a lot all the time ... with you know like no worries or infatuations or anything?" I asked.

"Girl, you must be crazy. There ain't no such person. Besides, I thought this was about you and all," she said as she wrapped a towel around her.

"Well, yeah but, well, what do you think about when you come? I mean do you fantasize that another man is having sex with you? Or what do you do?" I asked.

"Well ...," she paused. "Wait! This is going the wrong way. I'm supposed to be helping you, not you helping me here," she laughed.

I walked to her and hugged her tight. "I just love you mom and I want to make sure you are as happy as you can be," I said. "I mean, I come all the time ... so many times ... It just breaks my heart that you are not feeling that. You deserve it. I love you mom. I hope you can get some really good sex," I said almost weeping.

"Oh honey! You are the sweetest daughter in the whole wide world. I'll be fine. I do ok by myself," she said holding me tight.

I could feel my momma's titties pushing against me. It was all I could do not to pull off her towel and tell her how bad I wanted her. But I just enjoyed the moment as she held me for oh so long. But then, I felt a tear drip onto my cheek. I pulled away. "Momma, why are you crying? I hope I didn't make you feel bad! Please, momma, please tell me I didn't make you feel bad talking about Jace making me come all the time. Please momma," I said almost in tears.

"Oh baby, it isn't your fault. I needed to hear that. You know, I do deserve a man that can make me come. But I can't leave Jim to go look for somebody. Why, I'd be crazy to give up all this we got just for some satisfaction. But I gotta admit, when I hear you and that boy goin' at it like you do ... um, um , um makes me wanna get me some young stud," she said as she looked me in the eyes. Momma kissed me on the cheek. "C'mon, let's get dinner started before Jim gets home. He's gotta leave in the mornin' for some trip for his work so I expect he'll be wanting some tonight," she said sadly.

Inside I was jumping. This had gone different but, so much better than I could've imagined. Now I had to set it all up. I knew that momma would be alone this weekend and I had bet that she would be horny from not getting any satisfaction from Jim. See, I had listened so many times to momma when Jim had left. It seemed that every time he left she'd be in her room after she thought I'd be in bed and she'd be playing with her pussy and using her vibrator. I loved it when he went away like that cause I'd be outside her door listening to hear fuck herself and I would rub my pussy for all its worth. I had some of my best comes outside momma's door wishing that I was in there with her. I knew what I had to do.

Jim left on Friday morning and I had it all set up with Jace. He would come over later and I would slip him inside the house after momma had gone to bed. This was going to work ... I just knew it.

Mom came home from work and we ate dinner. I washed the dishes while she took a nice hot bath, another thing she'd do when she was gonna play with herself. She came into the kitchen and thanked me for cleaning up. We chatted a bit and I noticed that she smelled really good; like always when she was romantic with herself.

After a bit, momma yawned and stretched and said, "Baby, I'm gonna turn in. It's been a long day and I look forward to a good night without 'Mr. Snoring' keeping me up," she said as she stood and kissed me on the head. 'MMmmm she smelled delicious,' I thought.

I heard her shut her door and I wasted no time. I turned off all the lights and went to the front door. I could see Jace's car across the street. I clicked the porch light on then off to let him know that everything was ready. I watched as he got out and came to the house. I let him in as quietly as I could. We went to my room where we took off all our clothes.

Jace already had half a hard-on. I turned off my bedroom lights and took him by the hand. I led him down the hall to outside mom's room. 'Oh god! We are really gonna do this,' I thought. As planned, I dropped to my knees and took his beautiful cock into my mouth. I began to suck him. I was so wet! I almost came right there without touching myself or anything. But I had a plan and I was going to do this. In seconds, Jace was fully hard. His cock was really long and thick. I looked up at him and he smiled. I stood up and put my ear to the door ever so softly. I listened. I could just barely hear the motor of the vibrator.

Without knocking, I quietly opened the door. I had Jace's hand in mine. I was so quiet. Momma was oblivious to our presence. I shut the door back real quiet. Pulling on Jace's hand I led him to momma's bedside. I could hear the 'Hum' of the vibrator real loud now. Now we were right next to the bed.

My eyes had adjusted to the dark. I could see my momma's form on the bed, she was naked. Boldly, I reached out and touched my momma as I whispered loudly, "Momma, I love you and I want you happy."

The humming stopped. Nothing happened for a long time. Then she spoke, "Well, baby, I was about to be that way as I am sure you know. What you doing in here?"

"I am here to give you the best gift of my love that I can give," I said nudging Jace.

As planned, Jace reached out from behind me and touched momma's arm. He spoke quietly, "Miss Desiree, I want to make you come. And Diedra wants me to make you come too."

As Jace spoke momma froze perfectly still. Was the world about to explode or would momma soon be exploding as she came? It seemed like forever. Then momma reached up and touched Jace's arm. Felling her way up his arm, she felt his chest and, I'm sure she noticed he was naked. Even in the dark, I could see my momma's smile. "So, was this the young stud who comes and goes that you spoke about? She asked. She pulled him onto the bed.

I began to back away as I watched them kiss. As my hand reached for the door knob I smiled. Then momma stopped and said, "Oh no baby girl. You are gonna stay for this."

My heart jumped. "What?" I asked.

"Baby, after all, he is YOUR boyfriend. If you are gonna share him then you need to really SHARE him. Baby, I know you better than you think I do. I been watching you. I've seen how you look at me and I know what you want. Come on over here and be with us honey," she said reaching out for me. "And turn that little light on here on the table," she added.

I was beside myself with joy. As I turned on the lamp, I looked at my mother and smiled. She beckoned me. Jace was now lying on the other side of her. He was running his hand over her thighs. She had turned onto her side facing me. She was more beautiful and alluring in that moment than anytime I had ever seen her. I looked over her beautiful form. Her nipples were hard from the play that she had been doing on herself. I could see moisture between her legs where she had been toying with her pussy.

I stood beside the bed and momma took my hand. She placed it on her titty. I almost came. She held it there. "You've wanted to touch these, haven't you baby?" she asked.

All I could do was nod. I squeezed her breast gently. It felt so good. I watched as Jace put his hand on my mom's pussy. Spreading her slit, he began to toy with her clit. Juices were gushing from me now. I was about to watch my boyfriend fuck my mother and I was going to join in too! I knelt beside the bed.

Sliding towards me and raising up on her elbow, mom pulled my head towards her. She kissed me on my mouth. At first, I just let her kiss me. But then, I felt on fire. I began returning the kiss just like I had done so many times with Jace. I pushed my tongue past my mother's lips and into her mouth. Her tongue was waiting for me there and she tickled the tip of mine with hers.

Suddenly, I was squeezing her breast hard as I came. I came harder than I had ever in my life. I could feel my hips hunching forward as if I was fucking someone. But there was nothing there; no fingers no nothing. I was just fucking air.

Sensing my orgasm, momma put her hand on my pussy. I pushed hard against her hand another; more powerful orgasm ripped through me. Momma began fingering me like she had done it before; like it was her pussy. Well, I guess, after all, it was her pussy. I mean, she made me and all so I was hers. But she really made me feel good. Maybe it was the power of the moment. Or, maybe it was that she was just that good; that hot. But I came hard again and again.

angelmom37
angelmom37
1,046 Followers
12