Threeway Mom, My Boyfriend and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jace watched as mom and I kissed while she fingered my pussy. But he wanted in too! He began to kiss mom on the neck as he continued to finger her pussy. Now she put her fingers inside me and began to pump them in and out. I could hear myself making some kind of noise as I kept coming.

Then momma began to shake. She made a noise into my mouth. She was coming too! She fell back onto the bed. Her fingers came out of me and she reached around me pulling me next to her on the bed.

As I joined my mom on the bed, Jace lifted her leg, spreading her thighs. He slipped his cock in her. Mom grunted as Jace's massive member slipped between the lips of her sex and pushed deep inside her. I could feel her move as she pushed back against him. She pulled me harder to her as Jace began to rhythmically fuck her from behind.

Now mom had her hand behind my head pulling me harder to her. Her kiss was deeper and her tongue pushed hard into my mouth. I put my hand on her ass feeling its firmness and pulled myself to her. Opening herself to Jace, she lay her leg atop me. My tits mashed against hers. It was all so overwhelming. Mom was shaking as orgasm after orgasm racked her body.

Jace fucked momma harder and harder. Now she was screaming into my mouth as we continued to kiss. Suddenly she broke our kiss. "Oh Diedra! Oh baby! Oh baby! Momma's coming so good honey! Oh! This boy can fuck!!! Thank you, baby! Thank you so much!! Momma loves you baby. OH GOD BABY!!!!," she yelled. Then she returned to kissing me.

Our kiss was wet and our mouths were wide open and all over each other's. I was shoving my tongue everywhere; in my mom's mouth, licking her lips and her face around her mouth. I pulled my other hand in and began groping her breast. I pinched her nipple and it got so hard! She yelled into my mouth as I did that. Jace began to thrust harder and faster. I knew he was about to come.

This time, it was me who broke the kiss. I called out to Jace, "Come baby! Shoot your cum inside my momma!!! Do it baby, just like we talked about all those times you was fucking me!" I let go of momma's ass and put my hand on her pussy from the front. I could feel Jace's dick as it slid in and out of her. Then he did it. Jace was shooting his cum inside mom. I felt its gooeyness as it slopped out from his dick slipping in and out of her. "That's it baby, fill my momma up with your cum!"

As Jace finished coming inside mom, I knew I had to have his dick in me now. "Come on baby, put that cock in me with momma's juices still on it. Please baby. You gotta fuck ME now!" I said.

"Yeah, Jace. Fuck my baby girl with that big cock. I want to see what I been hearing all these times right down the hall," mom said as she rolled over him. I laid on my back and Jace slammed his slippery cock deep inside me. I kissed him as he fucked me. He never lost a bit of stiffness. I was wild with ecstasy thinking of my momma's cum mixing inside me from its remnants on his cock. "Momma!!! Let me suck on your titties. Please momma!" I said.

Mom obliged. Her perfect tit was pushing on my lips. I pulled her nipple into my mouth sucking it hard. "Oh honey, that feels so good baby!" momma said. "Suck it sweetie. Suck momma's titty just like you did when you was a baby," she cooed.

I sucked on her titty hard like I was starving to death! I flicked my tongue across it as I sucked it. I pulled her areola all the way in my mouth running my tongue all around it. Momma was holding her titty for me. With her other hand she pulled my head to her breast.

Meanwhile Jace was ready to come again. He began to pound my pussy like a wild man. Then I could feel his jizz shooting in me and I came hard again. He thrust hard several times then he just collapsed onto me.

I let mom's nipple slip from my mouth and leaning up I kissed her breasts. She slid down on the bed so her head was next to mine and began kissing my face. "Oh, my sweet girl! I love you so much. My sweet baby!" she said as she stroked my hair.

Soon Jace's dick went limp and slipped from me. He kinda rolled to the side and the three of us lay on the big king-sized bed where, so many times, my momma had given herself to Jim just to take good care of me. We were holding hands now and I was kissing the side of her face.

"Mom? Can I kiss your pussy? Please let me? I really want to," I asked in earnest.

"Oh baby. It's all full of cum and wet and messy," she said.

"I know, that will make it even better. I want to taste Jace and you at the same time. Please?" I begged.

"Well, if you're sure," she said.

Quickly I moved down and spread my momma's legs. I couldn't wait to taste her. I had been wanting this for SOOOOO Long! I pushed my face straight into her crotch and began licking her slit like I had done it all my life! It tasted so good; so salty and so musky. I was eating my mother's pussy and I was in heaven.

"Oh god, baby!" she said. "Oh ... mmmm ... oh ... OH! Oh I think I'm going to come soon. Don't stop daughter. Please ... OH it FEEELS so GOOOD!" she called out. That spurned me on even more. I had never tasted another woman. It was nice. And I was gonna make my mommy come. "I" was! Not Jim. Not Jace. Me, her daughter! I was gonna give mom a good come.

Mom began to stroke my hair as I licked her pussy lips, her slit, her clit. I pushed my tongue inside her. I was loving this. I wanted it to last forever. I wanted to always eat my mom's pussy. I had ALWAYS wanted to eat it! I ran my tongue up and down the inside of her lips. I encircled her clit and flicked it up and down. I made my tongue hard and pointy and pushed it inside her hole. I was desperately seeking the places I thought she'd love.

Suddenly mom pulled my head into her. She pushed her pussy hard against my face as she began to come. Mom squirmed and twisted and humped my face. I had found the right combination. She exploded in the most intense orgasm of the night. Her hips bounced up and down and she wriggled side to side. All the while she held my head fast to her pussy. I was in LOVE. I was in heaven. I was loving my mother like she had never been loved before!

Momma's orgasm lasted a really long time. Soon she pulled my head away. "Oh baby! Momma's pussy is all sensitive now. You gotta stop," she sighed.

I raised my face from momma's mound and looked over her titties at her smiling face. She was happy. I looked over at Jace. He was pulling on his cock and it was stiff again. All the time I was licking momma Jace had been sucking on her titties and kissing her. Mom turned to Jace and kissed his mouth again. "You, young man, sure know how to make a lady happy," she said. "And now, baby girl, momma's gonna show you how you made me feel. Come on up here and let me eat that sweet pussy of yours," she added.

I smiled as I switched places with mom. I scooted way up on the bed so I could see here better. I put two pillows behind my head and, as momma moved down, I spread my legs for her. She began kissing my belly and thighs and taking her time getting to my cunt.

Then she was there! Oh, it felt so good. I could tell that my momma had done this before. She was an expert! As I watched her, Jace moved down the bed and got on top of momma. I marveled as he slid his white cock deep inside my momma's mahogany ass. I knew he was in her pussy but I couldn't tell any difference from where I was looking.

It was such a sight to see my handsome white boyfriend sliding his massive dick in and out of my mom's beautiful brown ass. He was astride her with her legs closed. It was so sexy; so hot! I began to feel something coming from way deep inside me. It was unlike anything I'd ever felt before. Then like a bomb, it exploded and I was coming harder than I had ever in my life. My own mother was eating my pussy while I watched my boyfriend fuck her. Never would there ever be anything like this again in my life. I came and came and came! In a fog, I could see Jace as his face contorted and I knew he was coming too. I yelled, "COME MOMMA COME with me and Jace so we can all come together." And she did. She stopped licking me and just pressed her face into my pussy with her mouth on my lips. She began to scream something inside me as she came. The vibration on my clit reignited me and I was coming again. I pulled my momma's head into my pussy just like she had done me. The three of us came as one and then we just collapsed.

I think we all fell asleep then. The next thing I knew was momma lying next to me under the sheets. I was laying on the crook of her shoulder. Her hand was holding my breast. I could see Jace on the other side of her.

"Momma?" I asked quietly.

"Yes baby?"

"I love you so much. Can we do this some more? I mean, not right now. But when Jim is gone and we can, can we do this all the time?"

"There is nothing that I would like better, baby girl. I feel so loved and satisfied. It all makes up for the things that Jim does to me with his short little pecker. After all, that only lasts for about three minutes. But, with you and your boy here, I feel more satisfied than I have ever in my life!"

"I love you momma," I said as I kissed her cheek.

"I love you, my little girl, more than anything in this world."

12