Thresholds Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the lounge we saw the sultry number in the gold minidress from earlier in the evening. We approached her and You again instructed me to go to my knees. You slipped around behind M and slid her minidress to her waist. No surprise, she was not wearing panties and presented a gorgeous bald pussy right in my face. I leaned forward and began to kiss and lick. Ms. M. held my head as You ran your cock first up the crack between her asscheeks and then between her thighs, sliding it across her pussylips but not in. My tongue found the tip of it and licked away the precum that was oozing from it.

Ms. M was deeply aroused and came once I resumed my tongue to clit attention, but then hollered "Fuck me - PLEASE FUCK ME! Stick that thing inside me and FUCK ME!" We were in the lounge and there were condoms in bowls all over the place. I fetched one and stretched it into place over your swollen fuckpole. Ms. M bent over and I guided your member into her vagina. You immediately set up a rhythm and also guided the dress up and off her deeply tanned frame. She had spectacular natural c cups that dangled nicely and wobbled and bounced as You rammed away at her with her now leaning against the back of the sofa. I stood behind You and reached between your legs to fondle your ballsac. It was wonderful.

M was getting more and more agitated and as she did I could tell that You too were approaching orgasm. Suddenly she clenched her teeth but then let out a stream of "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, OH YES FUCK!" I felt your balls throb in my hand as You too came, buried deep inside that hot juicy hole.

Once you both stopped twitching You slid out of her and I peeled the condom off so that I could lick you clean. M pressed herself against You and kissed You long deep and hard before retrieving her dress and disappearing. We continued on, exploring all the various rooms and hallways for the next hour or more. Every so often I would be instructed to squat or kneel and either suck a cock that had presented itself or a pussy that You thought needed some attention. A couple times we shared a pussy and You got in another good long hard fuck in a couples room with Carol while Ted did me. Actually, You fucked Carol while holding me and he fucked me while holding Carol which was pretty cool.

I don't remember how many different cocks and pussies I explored that night and I certainly don't recall how many cunts you plowed, but I'm certain it had to have been over three dozen. As the crowd began to wind down we ended up back at the bar drinking tonic water on ice before heading off to a private room to sleep it off.

In the morning we showered and enjoyed a long leisurely wet interlude as we did. We headed home around ten AM tired, a little sore, and very very happy.

12