Thrice as Nice

Story Info
Alex never expected this when the In-Ze twins arrived.
6k words
4.17
3.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh for fucks sake. " Alex growled in frustration. These women were driving her nuts. It had been bad enough when it was just Kara constantly in her business. She was nowhere near as bad as her mother and aunt. In fact, her sister had stopped being so intrusive as soon as the In-Ze twins had decided that Alex was 'theirs'.

The agent wondered what it was about her that made her seem like catnip for Kryptonians. Case in point, she was currently in the middle of a tightly entwined pile in the middle of what used to be her bed. Now it was more like Alex, Astra, and Alura's bed.

A hand lightly scratched at her stomach before pulling her back more firmly, her buttocks snuggly fitting against the curl of Astra's body. "What is wrong Alexandra?" Was purred against her ear.

Before she could respond Alura shifted against her, pulling both of them closer. Alex felt her hum contentedly under her ear. Alex was half sprawled on top of her, head tucked under her chin.

This was exactly the problem. Ever since the sisters had arrived and decided that they would not be without Alex, the agent had no privacy. Even at the DEO Alura was in her lab when she was and Astra was in the field with her.

Hell, the shower wasn't even sacred, one or both of them popping in to 'check' on her despite her repeated insistence that she was fine. Alex was not actually fine. She was hornier than she had ever been in her life with how affectionate Astra and Alura were. The lack of privacy meant she never had a moment to take care of it.

"Alex?" Alura asked softly.

"Nothing." She sighed with resignation. Her underwear was uncomfortably wet. "I just need to go to the bathroom and shower."

Astra grumbled and kissed the back of her neck. "Are you sure?"

Fighting the shiver, Alex tried to think of paperwork and reports. Alura must have felt her attempt.

"Are you ok?" Alura asked with concerned, working with Astra to maneuver so that she was on her side pressed against Alex's front. Sandwiching the agent even more effectively between them.

Alex was going to go mad. It had been three months of this and not once had she been able to relieve tension. Alura and Astra were gorgeous, smart and each had special talents. She felt like crying at the torture. Why did Kryptonians have to be so damn affectionate?

Her silence had heightened both of the Kryptonians' concerns.

[Should we call a doctor?] Alura asked Astra.

[At the very least I will call the DEO and see what J'onn says.] Astra replied and started to roll out of bed.

"Stop. Please. Just stop." Alex cried in alarm and wiggled to stand up. Both Kryptonians looked at her in shock.

"Al--"

"No. I just need some... space. Yeah. Space." She groaned.

Alura's face fell and Astra had stiffened. "I see... I apologize for whatever we have done to offen--"

"No. No. You haven't offended me." Alex pulled at her hair. Upsetting either woman is not what she had wanted. "I just... am tense." Oh God this was embarrassing. Turning so she didn't have to see their expressions, she continued. "You haven't done anything. It's just... well you are both very attractive and with all the touching..."

"Oh." She heard Alura say. "Oh Alex, why didn't you say something?" She felt her soft hand cup her cheek and turn her to face the Judicator. "We were waiting for you to say something."

Two hands landed on her hips from behind and soft lips kissed the back of her neck before she felt hot breath and the scrape of teeth.

Alura stepped in front of her and kissed her softly, swallowing the whimpers caused by Astra. The juxtaposition of the rough kisses and nips and the soft slow slide of tongue and fingers through her hair was making Alex feel lightheaded.

Astra's hands were under her shirt, those hot hands caressing up her sides before lightly scratching back down. "We are perfectly happy to take care of your tension, Alexandra."

When Alura ended the kiss so Alex could breathe, she added, "I guess the only question is together or separately?. She raised an eyebrow and tilted her head.

Alex knew she had to be dreaming. This was not possible. This was a dream caused by being constantly aroused.

Astra's hands came up to cup both of Alex's breasts and began rubbing her thumbs across the tight nubs. "Answer Alura, Alexandra."

Alex threw her head back against Astra's shoulder.

[Maybe we should give her a little more time to decide.] She heard Alura tell her twin mischievously. And then Alura's hands were on top of Astra's, kneading and pinching her nipples. Mouth on her neck and pressing sweet kisses to her jaw.

[I don't know, sister. She doesn't seem capable of speech. Perhaps yes and no questions would be better for the first few times.]

Few times? Oh shit. Alex was going to die. Not just one Kryptonian with ridiculous stamina, but two. What a way to go though.

"Both for the first time?" Alura pulled back to ask again with twinkling eyes. "Or one at a time? I assure you that Astra and I are used to sharing. So either way does not matter."

All Alex could do is shake her head yes.

Astra laughed in delight. "Our poor Alex. Maybe after a few orgasms you will regain the ability to speak."

[Thank Rao Alex has a three day weekend. We will need to make the most of every bit of it.]

What followed was a bit jumbled in Alex's head. Mouths and hands and fingers brought her to orgasm until she passed out, only to start again as soon as she regained consciousness. Either both or one after the other were constantly stimulating her. One softer and more gentle, the other harder and more wild.

Currently she was on her back with Astra steadily thrusting deep into her with three fingers and one leg being held up on Astra's shoulder. Alura was on her side watching avidly as she traced random patterns over Alex's clit with the pads of her fingers. Never giving Alex enough pressure or enough rhythm to actually come.

Sometimes Alura would lean forward to suckle one of her nipples or give a sudden pinch to cause Alex to gasp in between mumbles and whimpers. Then she would be back to watching Astra's fingers sink deep into Alex.

By this time she knew that no amount of begging or threats would get them to let her come before they were ready. All she could do is enjoy the pleasure they produced.

[I cannot wait to take her with a strap on. Preferably a Tamarean one. I have heard the sensation is just as though the organ were your own.] Astra growled to Alura.

[Oh yes. Perhaps on her hands and knees. Do you think we could prepare her enough for two?] Alura asked with interest.

Astra slowed momentarily. [Do you mean anally as well?] She grinned. [I bet we could work up to it.] "Right Alexandra? Would you do that for us?

Alex sobbed and shook her head yes. Anything they wanted. Anything at all.

"I think for such a generous answer you deserve to come again." Alura beamed at her and started rubbing circles over her clit and Astra started thrusting faster.

She couldn't keep her eyes open any longer as her heart pounded wildly and another orgasm ripped through her. Astra slowed but didn't stop as Alex struggled weakly. It was too much, and then it wasn't as she came again.

When she blinked her eyes open she was curled up on a reclining Astra. She felt clean and the sheets had been changed. Alex was barely able to summon the energy to lift her head when Astra tilted her chin up for a kiss. It was slow and sweet, unlike any that Astra had given her before.

"Easy my darling. Alura is making food. How are you feeling?" Astra asked after she broke the kiss.

"Um. Good?" Alex replied weakly. "Surprised?"

Astra chuckled. "We have been able to smell your arousal, we were only waiting for you to acknowledge it."

"Oh. I thought... that I was just..."

"Being tortured?" Astra kissed the top of her head. "No, love. We may have been trying to encourage you to give in to us."

"I... so... three months?" Alex murmured in confusion.

"The moment we saw you, we knew that you were ours. Don't you remember that I told you that, our first night here?"

"I thought, well I don't know. Kara says that I am hers all the time."

"Hmm. I suppose I can understand the confusion." Astra stroked her cheek. "Has it been cleared up now?"

"Yeah. Crystal." Alex gave a laugh.

"Maybe we should have tried talking." Alura laughed before giving a brief scowl at her sister. She brought in a tray with bowls and a heaping plate.

Alex felt boneless as she struggled to sit up.

"Let me help love" Astra said and picked her up so she could sit between Alura's legs and lean back.

Alura wrapped her arms around Alex and kissed her neck and shoulders. "Just relax sweetheart. Haven't we taken care of you so far?"

Alex blushed. "Yes."

"Are you sure?" Astra smirked as sat cross legged directly in front of her.

Alex couldn't help swallowing harshly as her gaze wandered down the General's naked body. She hadn't really gotten a chance to look or touch earlier.

She was so beautiful, hard muscles and soft curves. Full breasts topped with dark brown nipples, silver white scars against lightly tanned skin. Astra held still as she gazed at her.

[Lean back Astra. Let our beloved see you better.]

Astra smirked slightly as she slowly leaned back on her hands, the action pushing her breasts out. At Alex's small gasp, her smirk widened and she spread her legs to allow Alex to see the deep purple of her glistening center.

"Hungry sweetheart?" Alura murmured in her ear.

Alex nodded.

"Maybe if you eat well, you may have a different fare tonight." Alura teased and licked her earlobe.

The agent gulped as Astra threw her head back and laughed, slowly returning to her seated position. "Eat love. You need to maintain your strength. I will feed you." She smiled and started to feed her by hand.

***

She woke to a gentle lapping at her clit. Heat rapidly building with how sensitive she was. One of her nipples was being sucked on while the other was gently rolled between slim fingers.

Last night had been just as amazing as the day, only this time she had gotten to taste both women. Interestingly each had their own flavor, both delicious. Opening her eyes, she saw that it was Astra playing with her chest. Which meant Alura was the one holding her hips down and licking her.

"Good morning!" Astra grinned as she popped off Alex's nipple, causing her to jump and Alura to tighten her hold.

Knowing she was awake, Alura licked a little harder and with much longer swipes. Gradually flicking her tongue in and out of Alex's entrance, nudging her clit with her nose each time. Astra seemed content to watch Alex's face during this and play with her nipples.

Alex tried to keep her eyes locked with Astra, but as her legs trembled and she felt her lower back tense, her eyes fluttered shut with her orgasm.

"Good morning." Alex panted. "Um. Didn't you guys sleep?"

Astra had leaned back to allow Alura to crawl up and give Alex a wet kiss. Plundering her mouth and letting Alex taste herself.

"We slept sweetheart. We just thought it was time for you to wake up. I felt we should talk about the change in relationship." Alura smiled sweetly at her.

"Talk? Um. Is it bad...?" Alex asked worriedly.

Alura looked puzzled at the question, while Astra just chuckled.

"Why would talking be bad?" The Judicator asked.

"I... just... when someone says 'we need to talk', it is normally bad... for me." Alex stuttered. Her heart skipped a beat and she tensed.

She was suddenly wrapped in, what she could only term, a Kryptonian burrito.

[You have frightened her.]

[How was I to know? She is so brave. I thought it would be good to make sure she understood everything.]

[Her bravery is not in question, but you know how skittish she is with emotions. Although I do not disagree about the need to make sure we are clear with our intentions.]

Alex was enjoying being held so gently by both of them, but knew she needed to speak up.

"Sorry I got freaked out for a moment. Alura is probably right. It would be best if I knew what was going on." Alex tried to keep her breathing steady. "I know this is just a temporary arrangement until you guys head back to Argo City with Kara. I... just wish I had known earlier so we had more time."

"What?"

"No."

Was said simultaneously.

Alura took a deep breath and turned Alex's head so that their eyes met. "Alex. Sweetheart. We... we don't want it to be temporary. That is what we wish to talk about with you. Even before we came to Earth... from the moment we found out Kara had made it here safely and we were finally close enough to contact her. She told us so much about you and then after we met you and... we were so taken with you. You must understand Alex, Kryptonians do not do casual relationships."

Astra took over. "What Alura is trying to say is that we wish to bond with you. We want you to come back and live with us in Argo City. Kara told us about what happened with Maggie. Both Alura and I would love to have a child, or children, with you. I know Kara told you about the Birthing Matrix and how it worked before Krypton exploded. At the time... well, with overpopulation, as identical twins it made no sense to allow both of us to have a child. It would not further the gene pool and since Alura was bonded to someone of such high status..."

At this point Alura squeezed Astra's shoulder and gave her a pained smile.

"Now though... we are an endangered species and the High Council is encouraging all who can to have children, even dropping its xenophobic prohibitions. Astra and I have not cared for any enough to consider it until Kara began telling us of you. Your kindness, intelligence, bravery, and loyalty... and then we met you and you were all that and more. Not to mention quite beautiful."

Alex was stunned. Wait. Kara? "Did Kara know?" She asked indignantly. She was going to strangle the blonde. Alex had been set up! Or maybe she was going to give her a thank you card.

Alura and Astra glanced at each other. Astra replied. "Yes. Yes she did."

"So I don't have to be worried about this being... weird for her?" Alex's brow furrowed.

Alura laughed and kissed her cheek. "Not at all. Krypton was quite archaic in some things, but bonding was not always between two people."

"I actually meant her sister with her mom and aunt, but that is good to know as well."

"Ah. Foster sister. And not at all to that question as well." Alura shook her head. Astra was just watching her intently, occasionally stroking her cheek.

"This is a lot to think about. I mean... I do want kids and, crazily, the thought of being bonded to both of you sounds super appealing, but... what about my job? Can I find a job in Argo City, how will my qualifications transfer, what kind of pay can I expect, what is the cost of living? All that... is a lot to think about."

Both looked at her in complete bewilderment.

Astra wet her lips before speaking slowly in disbelief. "So... you would like to bond with us, have children with us, the thought of moving to Argo City doesn't worry you unduly, but you are concerned about finding a job and money?"

The agent squirmed a bit under their combined looks. She had thought it was a perfectly reasonable consideration. "Um. Yes? I mean... kids aren't cheap no matter where you are. And I enjoy being useful."

Alura broke in, just as it appeared that Astra was going to say something. "Alex, sweetheart... has Kara explained much about Houses?"

The agent wrinkled her nose in thought, startled when Alura kissed it with a smile. "It is your family, basically? All of them, extended family included?" She answered tentatively.

Astra groaned and let her head drop beside Alex's, burrowing as close as possible. "I hate politics and the history of politics. Now Alura is going to go into everything. You are lucky that the thought of being away from you is painful or I would go watch Blue Planet again." She grumbled into Alex's ear, making sure to punctuate her words with random kisses.

[Sister! It is important that Alex understands.] "Don't you wish to know sweetheart?" Alura asked her sweetly.

"Yes. It actually sounds fascinating." Alex replied eagerly, ignoring another groan from Astra.

What followed was a fascinating abbreviated history of Krypton. The younger woman wished she had been able to take notes.

"So... since Zor-El died, you became a member of the House of Ze again. Kara is now head of the House of El. Both started out as noble Houses and even though you are no longer a monarchy, it is still important."

"Yes." Astra sighed impatiently. "What Alura could have just said is... money isn't an issue and you could research or do whatever you wanted." Astra raised her head and smirked. "I would love to spar with you to keep you sharp. You can teach me Human fighting forms and I will teach you Kryptonian."

"Sparring with you would be fun. But I don't want to be a burden or--"

"Don't finish that thought Alexandra." Astra narrowed her eyes.

Alura had been watching this exchange silently until this point. "Alex. You have not once acted as though we were a burden on you. Your family took in Kara and loved her as your own. Astra and I have lived with you without contributing anything this entire time and you do not have anything close to the resources of our House. How could you think you would be a... a burden?"

Alex reddened. "I just never saw myself as a housewife."

"A what?" Astra asked at the same time Alura said. "I am surprised you would subscribe to such stereotypes. Your contributions to our House will be quite useful. There are very few of us left and Astra and I are often too busy to really take care of the things we should." Grinning, she continued. "Although I suppose you are correct in that you would be a House wife."

Astra snorted and Alex rolled her eyes.

Alex took a deep breath. "Is... is all this because you want children then?" And promptly yelped as Astra bit her.

"Do I need to show you exactly how much it isn't?" Growled Astra. Alura shifted back so Astra could straddle Alex.

Alex gulped at the predatory look in her eye.

"No Alex. If you don't want to have children anymore, we would be quite happy to just have you." Alura sighed. "Kara would be thrilled to have you as well. The two of you can figure out living in Argo City together." Turning to her sister, she continued. [I think she is overthinking things too much. Perhaps now is a good time to spend time with her individually, maybe make sure she can't think for a while. After all, the three of us will not be able to be together half the time. I have my Council Representative and Judicator duties and you have your position as General.]

"You guys are away a lot?" Alex asked, still eyeing Astra's hungry look warily.

Astra softened a bit. "I have duties that take me to inspect outposts or I sometimes oversee expeditions to try and find us a colony world. All of which takes me away about a week a month on average."

"And I am sometimes caught up in Council meetings for days, barely making it home to sleep a few hours before heading back out. I am also sent to represent the Council's interest at times, like now. Though if we are bonded, they will not send me away for more than a month. Even then... it would be very infrequent." Alura informed her.

Alex frowned, she didn't like to think of being without them... Oh wait. She would be soon if she didn't agree. She would also lose Kara.

Tucking her hands behind her head and trying to ignore Astra's weight on her hips she thought hard. Weighing pros and cons and trying to be objective. As she ran through her lists and thought of how lonely her life was before any Kryptonians had crashed into it... well, Alex prided herself on being smart. Opening her eyes she looked at both Kryptonians and smiled. "I want to visit Argo City and to know a lot more information about bonding and Kryptonian society in general. I do still want children, plural, so I want information on the Birthing Matrix. And I think I want to make sure I spend time with both of you and each of you separately."

12