Thrice as Nice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alura's eyes filled with tears and she leaned forward to kiss Alex deeply. "I'm so happy Alex, and of course, I am more than happy to teach you anything and everything you want to know." She sniffled a little and beamed. "Now I'm going to go start planning and call Kara while you spend time with Astra." The Judicator pressed several soft kisses to Alex's face before getting up and leaving.

Astra didn't move until Alura had left. Staring down at Alex almost expressionless, the agent was beginning to feel apprehensive when Astra leaned down slowly making sure their naked bodies pressed together perfectly.

"Alura is the one with words. I am more prone to action. However... I do want to tell you how... incredibly happy you have made me." The General said sincerely. "Can I show you how happy?" She licked her lips as she stared down at Alex. "I find myself insatiable."

Alex found herself recalling those words as Astra's tongue was once again between her legs. The agent was frankly surprised she was still conscious. The General probably already had fantastic stamina with how fit she was, but now with Earth's yellow sun... Alex was grateful that Argo City had a red sun. She had been surprised earlier when Astra had slid her pinky into her anus before she remembered what Alura and Astra had spoken of before.

Since then Astra had only let her have brief moments of rest. Just long enough for her to be cradled and soothed, heartbeat finally steadying before Astra started working her to the peak again. Alex was going to be lucky if she could walk after this. Her General was turning out to be quite demanding. The agent was covered in bite marks and bruises, but she couldn't bring herself to care. Not when the entire time Astra was murmuring such loving words and Alex could see how much she needed to reassure herself that Alex was hers.

Alura would care for her afterwards. She seemed to find just as much fulfillment in caring for and allowing Alex control as Astra did dominating and controlling Alex. It was absolutely perfect and Alex didn't know how she got so lucky.

***

She blinked her eyes open, she was sprawled on her stomach. Alex heard the low musical murmuring of Kryptonese being spoken overtop of her. The sound was as soothing as the cool hand slowly tracing up and down her spine. She gave a contented hum and shifted her hips. She was sore, but it was a good sore.

A light laugh and a chuckle followed her hum.

"Happy, love?" Astra laid beside her so they were face to face. "Was I too rough?" She inquired as she studied Alex's face.

"Wonderful and no, I would have said something." She smiled sleepily.

Astra gave a tender smile, "Good." And kissed her gently. "I'm going to go help Kara with some sort of kitchen disaster and then I will be back to make dinner." She stroked her cheek. "I will miss you."

"Don't worry Alex. I will be here to keep you company." Alura teased. "I can help you get cleaned up if you want. I'm used to cleaning up after Astra."

Alex heard Astra snort before the door closed. She turned her head to see Alura perched beside her, one foot tucked under the leg dangling over the side of the bed. Alex rolled over so she could place her head in Alura's lap.

"Astra left quite a few marks sweetheart. Do they hurt?"

Alex shook her head. "They would probably feel better though if I could hold you." She said slyly.

Alura laughed and ran her fingers through Alex's hair. "Is that so? Then of course, I will do whatever I can to make you feel better." And she slid out from under Alex's head. She took off her slippers and appeared ready to get in bed. Alex furrowed her brows, causing the Judicator to pause. "Alex?"

"You aren't going to take off your robe." She pouted.

Alura rolled her eyes and undid her robe, allowing it to slip from her shoulders. Alex sat up to allow her gaze to wonder more freely. Alura was slim and sleek, no scars marred her body. She moved so gracefully that Alex wouldn't be surprised if she was always half flying.

"Thank you." She murmured to Alura as she held out her arms. "So beautiful."

Alura blushed slightly and snuggled into Alex's arms. The agent stroked up and down the Kryptonian's sides, back, and arms, pressing chaste kisses to Alura's forehead and cheeks.

"And do they feel better?" Alura asked softly as she caressed Alex's cheek.

"I can't feel anything, but your body against mine." Alex admitted.

"Mmmm. Perhaps I won't be the only one with a way with words in this relationship." Alura murmured, eyes half closed in contentment.

"You inspire me. How would you like our time alone to look?" She asked and kissed Alura languidly.

"I just want to be with you." The Kryptonian smiled.

Alex raised her head. "How about a bath? I know how you love them."

"I knew you were intelligent and clever." Alura sighed happily. "I'm not certain I would trust you to walk currently, so stay here while I go start the water."

Alex grinned, "Flatterer." and kissed Alura again.

Alura just looked at her when the kiss ended, playing with the agent's hair. "I look forward to learning everything about you."

The agent huffed a laugh, "I'm not very interesting, pretty sure you already know everything." she blushed.

"I disagree." The Kryptonian stood up, "Do you really wish to argue with a Judicator?" she asked with a raised brow. "Now wait here please."

Alex watched the woman walk gracefully out of the bedroom. Was this really her life now?

Oh. Oh no. She thought in a half panic... she was going to need to tell Eliza.

Her heart rate must have given away her alarm because Alura swiftly came back into the room. "Alex? What is wrong? Has something happened?"

"Um." Alex croaked. "I forgot I have to tell my mom."

Alura blinked. "Oh."

Alex could practically see her thinking rapidly.

"Astra and I could send Eliza our bonding proposal. Surely we qualify as very good matches, even on Earth." She tapped her chin. "I apologize Alex, I suppose we should have done that first, before asking you."

"What?!" Alex yelped. "No, no, no. That isn't how things work here. It was very good you asked me first. My mom doesn't get a say in who I marry, bond with. I just don't want her to yell at me and..." she sighed. "I don't know."

"She may not have a say, but you would still like her approval." Alura gently asserted.

"I... yes." Alex nodded.

"Then you will explain to Astra and I how to win her approval and we will work with Kara to secure it." The Kryptonian Judicator announced with determination. "Now..." Alura cradled her, "it's time for our bath." heading toward the bathroom.

They had taken turns washing each other and Alura was leaning back against Alex's raised knees while the agent washed her hair. She enjoyed the purrs and groans the Kryptonian was making as she rubbed her scalp. When the water started cooling she decided to rinse the mass of curly hair. Neither of the twins had enough control over their heat vision to chance rewarming the water.

Alex tilted Alura's head back and used her hand to rinse the soap. Once finished she gave several small kisses to the Kryptonian's forehead and cheeks. "All done. I think we are sufficiently pruney."

"I suppose so." Alura sighed with a smile. She stood slowly and wrung as much water out of her hair as she could, all the while Alex just stared at all the soft silky skin before her.

She wondered if Alura would be interested in letting her see how long it would take to taste every inch of her. If not now... perhaps later tonight.

From the barely suppressed quirk of Alura's lips as she stepped out of the bath and slowly ran the towel over her body to dry the water, Alex was certain she knew what the agent's train of thought consisted of.

Alex shook herself back to the present, pulling the plug and gingerly standing up. Good sore was still sore. Astra had excellent control, but she also wasn't used to being super-powered.

Alura wrapped her in a fresh towel and cradled her as soon as Alex stilled. "I think Astra was very enthusiastic. She always was single-minded about things that evoked her passion and I have never seen her so completely taken with anyone." Alura told her quietly, lips caressing her ear as she held her close.

Alex hummed. "And you? Is it because of Astra?" She asked, equally as quiet.

Alura placed her gently on the bed. She appeared to be thinking.

"No. It is not." She stated decisively. Laying next to Alex on her side, head propped up to look at the agent. "I will admit I'm not sure I would have dared trying to pursue you without Astra's encouragement. I would have allowed her to try for your affection alone. But oh, how I adore you. The way your eyes light up when you learn something new, the absolute way you are there for Kara, your witty comebacks, your kindness..." The Judicator blushed slightly. "Your confidence and the way you swagger and the way your hands can be so strong while fighting, but so gentle with something delicate."

Alex ducked her head shyly. "You make me sound amazing. I'm really not."

"You are to me." Alura cupped her cheek and caressed it with her thumb. "I am not as prone to excitement, but my feelings run just as deep. Please do not doubt that."

"I like how different the two of you are." Alex turned her head to kiss Alura's palm. "It is like I get the best of both worlds. Soft and hard. Demanding and caring. Strong and gentle. And not always from the one I expect."

Alura laid her head on Alex's shoulder, relaxing. "I was worried that... my more reserved nature may be... off putting."

"Not at all. Relaxing with you and this intimacy is just as wonderful as excitement and sex." Alex reassured. "Besides," She grinned, "you let me have a chance to touch you." and proceeded to do so.

Alex and Alura were entwined together, occasionally kissing and murmuring random thoughts to each other when Astra came home. The General appeared tired, but leaned in the doorway of the bedroom and smiled at them.

"How bad was the kitchen disaster?" Alex asked as Astra pushed off from the doorway and started to shed her clothes.

"I'm happy that she will not need to prepare food once we are back in Argo City." Astra groaned, curling up against Alex.

[Surely it couldn't be that bad.] Alura scoffed.

Alex laughed almost uncontrollably, she couldn't help it. The fact that the fire department hadn't been called was a miracle.

Astra merely popped her head up to give her sister a disgusted look.

"Oh." Alura blinked, subdued. Focusing back on Alex, "Your mother never taught her to cook?" She asked with startlement.

Alex wiped the tears from her eyes as she tried to stop laughing. "My parents were pretty busy. Plus it was hard enough teaching her to fit in with her powers coming in and thinking that... well, she had lost everyone." She finished somberly.

Alex felt Astra tense and Alura start to withdraw a little. Rolling on her back, she pulled both against her as firmly as she could. "Please. It is in the past. You didn't know if the shield would save Argo City so you gave her the best chance of survival you could. Kara has more than forgiven you. Forgive yourselves."

"It is just hard." Alura murmured.

"I didn't say it would be easy, but you need to talk to Kara about it all. Not just pretend everything is fine." Alex insisted.

Astra sighed, nodded, and kissed her shoulder.

Alura pressed her face into Alex's neck and mumbled. "Ok."

"And on a different note... I can't cook either, so..." Alex said as she tried to lighten the mood.

Alura chuckled as Astra laughed. "Not so perfect after all. I suppose this is why the constant takeout? Not to let us try as many different foods as possible, to get out of cooking."

Alex shrugged sheepishly. "Given how tired Astra is... we could just order in... again."

"Fine." Astra grumbled. "But I would like Indian. I don't think I can stomach anything with pasta tonight." She gave an exaggerated shudder. "Oh, we are having a family lunch tomorrow to discuss everything. Kara would not let me leave without promising."

It was Alex's turn to tense. It would be the first time she had seen Kara since the change in circumstances. Actually it would be the first time she saw anyone outside of their little bubble.

Alura was silent, seeming lost in thought, but Astra tightened her hold around Alex's middle and hastened to reassure her.

"Do not worry Alexandra. Your sister is pleased and excited that you may join the House of Ze and live with us in Argo City. You needn't be concerned." Astra asserted. "It will be ok love."

Alex released a deep breath and nodded. "Ok." The agent was surprised by a yawn. It made sense, she really hadn't gotten much sleep and she was safe, warm, and very sated between her two Kryptonians. Perhaps she could take a quick nap.

****

So much for a quick nap, Alex thought groggily. The room was almost completely dark and she was the... she guessed it would be called, middle spoon. Deep even breaths sounded around her in the darkness, peaceful in a way she had rarely felt as an adult. She was just happy.

Even knowing the awkwardness that tomorrow was going to bring, not to mention the sheer craziness that was going to ensue when she told J'onn and her mother her plans... this, this was worth it.


12