Thrill Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mudak
Mudak
58 Followers

Sure enough, within thirty minutes, his slaves started arriving at his doorstep. All had a cold, distant, unknowing look on their faces. Some were wearing more clothes than others. All gave him a look that alternated between mindless adoration and willful submission.

He bade them all enter and to make themselves comfortable. "Of course, you would be most comfortable if you took off all of your clothes." Rufus gleefully collected all of the clothes that the girls had simply thrown to the floor.

The stream of slaves arriving was brisk and steady over the course of the next hour. Victor Villanova had Rufus perform a head-count to find out how many women had fallen victim to the lust potion that Gretel had placed in the water supply of the log flume. The net result was that 68 women had given themselves completely to their new master.

Victor walked up and down the rows of nude women standing in his lair, facing forward and completely motionless. He was about to comment that one particular slave was noticeably missing when a knock at the door heralded her arrival. Rufus quickly answered the door and the evening news reporter strode in confidently. Victor smiled at her and told her to make herself comfortable. She immediately took off her clothes and joined the other women.

"Sixty nine slaves, Rufus! Was there ever a more perfect number for the rollout of my latest invention? I challenge Admiral Anticrime to stop me."

He retired to his private chambers, Rufus following diligently. "How do you know he's going to show up here?"

"I know Admiral Anticrime. He will. He's been using Nikki Nookie as bait. Now that he saw where she came, he's just waiting for the right time to ..."

Victor's words were interrupted by loud crashing sound of glass breaking, followed by the excited squeals of each and every victim of the supervillain's lust potion.

"I guess now's the right time, eh, boss?"

"Yes, Rufus. Now's the right time." He rolled his eyes at Rufus's attempt at humor. He turned around and activated the security monitors, and smiled as he watched the superhero attempt to fend off the crazed advances of all of those women. "See that, Rufus? He knows they're acting on my command and he's holding back, not wanting to hurt them. Let's see what they try to do to him."

Each of the girls was becoming increasingly aggressive and competitive. Sometimes, rather than focussing on the object of their lust, they would focus on preventing each other from reaching him. Seeing their distractibility, he quickly jumped into the air and, with his rope and grappling hook, he climbed up to a loft above the entrance hallway.

"Victor Villanova! I know you're in here! Show your face before I come find you. You don't want me to take your face off!"

The superhero ducked into a room behind the loft and punched a hole in the floor, falling through the floor and landing in Victor's chambers.

Victor was standing at the door, arms folded. His face showed no emotion or surprise at the sudden appearance of his archnemesis. Once the small cloud of dust that had been raised by the Admiral's act of crashing through the ceiling had resettled onto the floor, Victor asked, in a tone that was more conversational than anything, "How did you know it was me, Scott?"

The superhero opened his mouth but stopped. "How did you know my real name?"

"I have good spies. You haven't answered my question."

"Well, Vic," the superhero replied, adopting a somewhat condescending tone, "when I saw it on the news, I knew that there are only two supervillains in this town who would have both the means and desire to pull off something as sick and twisted as this stunt. So right from the start, it had to be either you or Meri."

"Ahh, yes. Maniacal Meriwether. He and I ought to join forces some day, I should think. Then we'd have the whole city on its knees, and not just the patrons of the local amusement park." He laughed confidently.

"You assume that, after tonight, you'll ever see the light of day."

"Oh, but I've done nothing wrong."

"And the naked women outside this door ..."

"... are there of their own volition. Is it my fault they all took off their clothes when I told them to make themselves comfortable? Ask any of them what they're doing, and they'll tell you that they want to be here right now. As for their antics earlier this evening, lots of people have sex in all sorts of strange and interesting places, including in public."

"I don't know... Some of those girls look pretty young. Is it possible that there are some underage girls out there? If so, then you've got corrupting the morals of a minor and statutory rape."

"Let's just say that there's no one under age 17 out there. Of that much you can be certain."

"Even if they're all of age, you can't honestly think that people will believe that everything they're doing is of their own volition, can you?"

"I can and will. Watch." He opened his door and called out. "Gretel and Nikki, can you two please come in here?" Looking back at the hero, he confided, "They're the only two whose names I know. I'll get to know more later, but for now, this will do."

After a very short wait, both girls stepped confidently through his bedroom door. Gretel smiled and asked, "What's up, Victor?" The only indication that she wasn't in full control over her actions was the near-monotone of her voice.

"I'm assuming you both know Admiral Anticrime, yes?"

"Quite well," Nikki smiled.

"He seems to think that I somehow coerced the two of you into doing something you didn't want to do. Is that correct?"

"Like what?" Nikki cocked her head to one side, legitimately confused.

"LIke having sex."

"Oh, no. I love sex. No coercion needed whatsoever. I'd like to have more, actually. And, if you're talking about me having sex with Admiral Anticrime here, I'm sure all of the witnesses will agree that, even though I initiated it, he was an all-too-willing participant himself. I, for one, am grateful." She looked over at the superhero and asked, "Care for an encore? Stud?"

"Um, not right now....." The superhero realized he wasn't about to gain any moral high ground due to his decision to give in to the reporter earlier that evening. "Well, what brought you two here tonight?"

"I just felt like stopping by," Nikki responded, matter-of-factly.

"Me, too," Gretel answered. "I, um, I guess I needed to get out."

Victor stepped forward. "Maybe soon. Maybe soon. Would you two mind going back out there with the other girls?"

"Sure!" They chimed in unison.

After they stepped out the door, Admiral Anticrime spoke. There was a sense of caution in his voice now. "What about poisoning the water supply at the amusement park?"

"Poison? I promise you, you'll find no poisons in the water supply. At least, nothing out of the ordinary. If you perform any tests on any of the water used for any reasons in the park, you can confirm that for yourself."

"Then how..."

"That's my little secret. Now, if there's nothing else you need from me here, I suggest you leave at once before I call the police. If you would prefer, however, to fuck any of the girls out there, I won't object if they don't."

Admiral Anticrime paused and looked at the door. "Is there a way out where I wouldn't have to go by them?"

"Not without causing more damage to my property." Victor laughed.

Admiral Anticrime adjusted his jet pack and flew back up through the hole in the ceiling he created. The superhero decided that it was not worth it to press the matter at this point, and that it would be in his interest to leave as quickly as possible.

Upon returning to his hideout, Admiral Anticrime made a mental note to have someone watching Victor Villanova around-the-clock. The moment the supervillain made a mistake, someone would be there to see it. And he'd be waiting. Ready. Just one mistake is all it takes, and Victor goes away for good. And what a glorious day that will be for Metroburgh!

The End?

Mudak
Mudak
58 Followers