Thrills, Squeals and The Wheel

Story Info
The show is a hit, but it's about to heat up...
8.5k words
4.71
7.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is part of a five chapter book: TILT Book I -- The Magic Show. Chapter titles and links listed below. Future books to come... check my Author page

My stories tend to heat up quickly and have lots of explicit, graphic female masturbation and lesbian sex with the raunchy details throughout. That's what I like to read and what I like to write; these stories are sparked from my personal fantasies and day dreams, and then the characters come to life and guide me...

It's not for everyone. Is it for you? 😉

Please leave me your comments on the stories if you like them, and I encourage you to reach out to me via the Contact tab on my Author page with your thoughts, ideas and feelings. 😙

xoxo Maribelle

As always, all characters engaging in any sexual activity are above 18.

☬☬☬

TILT - Book I - The Magic Show

Chapter 1: A Potion and a Plan

Chapter 2: Hello Holly

Chapter 3: In Her Box

Chapter 4: Thrills, Squeals and The Wheel

Chapter 5: Misty's Magic

☬☬☬

TILT

Book I - The Magic Show

Chapter 4 - Thrills , Squeals and The Wheel

☬☬☬

"The Wheel" was made up of large dark red boards banded by black iron, about seven feet in diameter. Four pegs jutted out in a symmetrical square at the edges.

On the surface were seven pink spheres in the pattern of a narrow "V" embedded in the wood, so that half the volley-ball sized orbs stuck out. Three in a near vertical line on the left, and three on the right. The seventh fell in the center, lower than the other six.

"Come now Kristina, you've done this before!" Misty laughed as she helped her onto the wheel.

Kristina reluctantly grabbed the pegs on either side, and then hooked her heels onto the pegs beneath so that she was spread out in an 'X' facing the front corner of stage. Misty smiled at her, then turned to smile at their audience.

She rotated the wheel 180 degrees, so that Kristina was upside down, her hair hanging down and her legs in a 'Y' over Misty's head. Her muscles were tight and flexing in her arms and legs as she gripped the pegs with her hands and pushed out on her heels to hold herself on.

Misty laughed, "Holding up well now, Kristina!?" who nodded anxiously, eyes wide.

She stepped close to the wheel, and put her hand on it. She looked down at Kristina and squeezed her calves then ran her hand down her fishnets to her thighs. "Hmm" Misty said thoughtfully, as she looked her over.

"Better clamp her in."

Misty clapped her hands twice above her head. Shiny steel clamps emerged from slots in the wooden wheel and closed around Kristina's wrists and ankles with a ker-chank!

Kristina looked at the clamps frantically in rehearsed shock and fear. Brittany and Alicia both tilted their heads with delighted smiles as they watched the act unfold.

"All secure?" she asked as she turned back to Kristina, and reached to touch the clamps near her ankles. She ran her hands down Kristina's stockings again and bent down, making a show of it as she pushed her ass all the way out and looked back at her audience with a flirty smile.

Misty squatted lower until she was face-to-face with Kristina. She whispered "Are you ready?"

Kristina nodded silently with a wink.

Misty walked down the steps and across the stage front toward a table on the other side.

"Ladies and Gent..." she stopped short with a smile as she turned.

"Ladies. On top of being a wonderful magician, I am also a very gifted archer... it's one of my... many talents," she said with a haughty smile.

She tapped her heel twice and a puff of white smoke shot up from the stage, complimented by the show music which changed to a eerie, mystical number. The smoke dissolved, revealing a quiver of arrows in Misty's hand.

She lifted her hand in the air and the quiver slid gracefully down her arm and came to rest on her back as she slipped her head through, the leather strap resting across her front, shoulder to hip. She looked at the audience again. Alicia and Brittany were captivated, staring at her with fascinated smiles, waiting for the next move.

She tapped her heel twice again and blue smoke shot up from the stage, and a large string bow materialized in Misty's left hand. She held up the bow and looked out with a smile. Alicia and Brittany applauded, smiling. She drew an arrow from the quiver and slotted it on the bow string, then pointed it at Kristina on the wheel, and pulled back tight.

She looked long and hard at Kristina, still hanging upside down spread eagle, gripping the pegs.

"I will shoot each of these orbs as we spin Kristina around and around," she called out.

"To make it... sexier..." she continued in a thoughtful tone as she relaxed the bowstring, "I have filled the orbs with warmed cherry massage oil, which will pour out over Kristina's body when I puncture the orbs around her as she spins."

"That will be pretty hot, right!? Sexy and exciting, yes!?" she asked her audience, as the music revved up. The two blondes smiled and nodded and clapped.

"Spin the wheel!" she cried out suddenly, and the wheel began turning with a creak and then a clack clack clack clack.

Misty drew back her arrow again, then released. It flew threw the air with a hiss, then a thud. Kristina screamed as she spun.

The wheel rotated twice more around and stopped slowly, with Kristina stuck at an angle.

A pink hued oil poured from the orb above her, slow and smooth as it came out of the hole formed by arrow jutting out out. A light steam danced off the fluid.

As the steady stream poured over Kristina's left shoulder, it coated her chest and the thin blue top. It ran over her sides to her stomach and waist and through her legs, then down the fishnet stockings on her right leg and dripped off her heel to the stage below.

Kristina moaned a nervous "oooh" as the oil ran over her.

Misty shouted again, "Spin the wheel!"

The giant wheel jumped into another noisy spin with a jerk as Kristina cried out, "No! Wait!"

Oil slung from the sides of the wheel as it spun. Misty slotted two arrows this time, pulled them back hard together, then released.

Hiss, thud-thud.

The wheel again came to a halt, Kristina completely sideways, whimpering quietly, eyes closed tight. The other two orbs on her left now had arrows sticking out, and the oil poured from them across Kristina's mid-section and her thighs onto the floor. Oil still poured slowly from the first orb as well, now down on her face. She turned her head away and it poured into her hair on the back of her head, which ran through down her ears and cheeks, dripping off her nose. "Ooh, oh no," she whined as she twisted her body, bound by the clamps.

The oil was making her top slick and heavy as it oozed across her chest. She arched her back as she tried to make the wheel turn back to the standing position, pushing her breasts out, her top sliding over them, threatening to pop out.

Misty laughed again and said, "OK, let's get her other side! Spin the wheel!"

Kristina cried out again, "Oh nooo!" as the wheel took off.

Clack clack clack clack clack...

Misty grabbed three arrows and slotted them on the bow.

"No Misty! Not threeee!" Kristina wailed as she spun around, oil flying off her body and the wheel.

Misty released the arrows.

Hiss, thud-ud-ud.

The wheel slowed again and stopped with Kristina tilted at the opposite angle than before, allowing the oil from the new arrow holes to run over her shoulders, waist and knees, and run down her body, dripping off onto the platform. The steam from the oil rose from her body and the wheel and danced in the blue laser light as the suspenseful music intensified.

Kristina was totally covered and in distress, her slick body writhing helpless in the shackles as she tried to keep the oil out of her eyes and mouth.

"Oh, Kristina! Don't be mad at me! I wouldn't have shot all three if I wasn't pretty sure I could hit the target! And look at you - all covered in cherry oil, like some exotic dessert!" Misty laughed, as she looked over at her audience.

"Maybe I'll have a bite," she said with a wink.

Brittany winked back, then uncrossed her legs, and crossed them the other way as she fanned herself with a program. She was getting hot.

Alicia laughed and looked at Kristina, dripping in oil with breasts nearly bursting through her top.

"This is fucking hot," she whispered to Brittany.

Brittany nodded with a tight smile, eyes fixed on Kristina.

"One more time Kristina!" Misty called out. "Spin the wheel!"

The wheel spun extra slow, until Kristina was perfectly upside down, legs spread over her head, the last orb between them.

Misty drew an arrow, then tipped her hat over her eyes. She drew back the bow.

"No, Misty please!" Kristina called out.

Misty drew back further, but then slowly relaxed the string, bringing the arrow back in. She pulled her hat back straight and looked at Alicia and Brittany.

"You may be thinking, 'Sure this is sexy, and exciting - but how is this magical? Isn't Misty a magician? Isn't this a magic show?'"

Alicia and Brittany watched her, shrugging in a agreement, smiling.

"Well, I will tell you. The oil that now coats my assistant's lovely body, is a sort of magic potion. You see, once your body is, oh, about 90% coated, you just say the magic words and you'll be transported, through thin air, to any place nearby that you focus your intention on."

She turned to Kristina and continued, "Kristina will simply utter the magic words, praemium eius flos, and her body will vaporize and appear elsewhere!"

Misty paused as she looked down with a tight smile, and continued.

"Also, I understand the oil will begin creating strong pulses of... energy. Some find these to be... erotic in nature... sexually stimulating," Misty added with a laugh as she shrugged.

"Oh no, Misty please..." Kristina begged as Misty put her hat back over her eyes and lifted the bow again.

Hiss. Thud.

"Oooooooooh!" she moaned.

The warm oil poured onto her blue costume thong and ran down from between her legs into her belly button and down her backside, and continued over her breasts as they hung upside down just above her face, and dripped off.

The other orbs leaked in a straight line on either side of her, and it all pooled on the platform beneath the center of the wheel, steaming and now emitting a strange green glow.

Misty watched as Kristina writhed. She began moaning as her body spasmed and twisted.

"Oooooh, ooh... Oh! Mm-hmm, please, ah ah, ooh!"

Misty put another arrow to the bow, and pointed it straight at Kristina.

"Kristina..." she called out sweetly. "I need you to say the words."

"Mm-hmm, oh uh uh hmm..." Kristina continued as she twisted her upside-down body desperately in the shackles.

"Kristina, I'm about to release the arrow," Misty warned again sweetly.

Kristina opened her eyes, "Oh, um, OK, I uh oh nooo... OH! Hmm," she cried as she struggled, bending her thighs inward, pretending to try and stop the "effects" the oil was having between her legs.

"Pra-.. oh, uh... praemium ei- OH MY GAWD! Uh-huh..."

"Here it comes Kristina" Misty warned again as she pulled the arrow far back.

"Praemium eius flo- OH! Oh yes I'm..."

Misty let the arrow go.

"PRAEMIUM EIUS FLOOOOOOOS!!!" Kristina shrieked in an orgasmic cry.

Thud.

A thick green cloud of smoke exploded from the wheel and it swirled around the platform with the mist and steam, then slowly dissipated. The wheel was empty but for the smeared oil where Kristina had been, and the arrow stuck, dead-center.

The electronic music triumphed as Misty stood with her hand in the air, palm up, smiling with great satisfaction at having pulled off the amazing illusion.

Alicia and Brittany looked at one another, jaws dropped, then applauded with a standing ovation.

☬☬☬

Nina laid flat on her back, body rocking, one hand out beside her, palm down.

With the other hand, she held Dawn's hair tight in a fist above her forehead, as she pulled her face into her cunt which she was thrusting upward, her ass raised high off the floor.

Dawn excitedly licked and sucked, eager for Nina's come as her pussy smacked into her mouth.

smack smack smack!

"Fuck, fuck yes mommy eat me, eat my pussy, oh fuck!"

"Mhm mhm mhm mhm mhm!"

smack smack smack!

"Oh yes, oh fuck, oh please, mommy, fuck!"

"Mhm mhm mhm mhm mhm!"

"I'm fucking coming, oh god, oh fuck!"

Dawn grabbed Nina's ass in both hands and slid her tongue from from her asshole to her clit over and over as Nina shuddered and cried out in strained whispers.

Nina let go of Dawn's hair as she slowed her thrusting and watched her eagerly lick up her come and juice. Nina rolled her eyes in pleasure as her pussy continued to quake.

She felt the grip on her ass tighten, and the smell of the shanty filled her nose and lungs again.

She opened her eyes and found Dawn was gone, and Mirabelle, the Latina witch with the light brown skin and full lips and shiny long black hair, was passionately licking her pussy, her eyes the same burning blue neon.

Nina was not alarmed. In fact, it turned her on even more.

She pushed her off with her feet and told her "Turn around witch. Turn around and I am going to eat your fucking ass."

Mirabelle did as asked with a surprised giggle, and Nina sat up on her knees, and ran her nails down her back through a thin green nightie, from her shoulders down to her ass.

Then she pushed the thin material up and lightly caressed Mirabelle's warm, round, full ass. Mirabelle sighed and looked back in smiling anticipation.

Nina looked down at Mirabelle's pussy, aroused and wet. Nina put her mouth on it and sucked, then licked, and moved her tongue inside, and Mirabelle moaned and whispered something in Spanish.

She licked her again, and then ran her tongue back from her pussy to her crack. Then she did it again. And again.

Mirabelle squealed in delight and then laughed and whispered, "oh, fuck, oh, baby oh it feels so fucking good though. Shhh!"

Nina continued licking her from cunt to crack and Mirabelle pushed back into her tongue, harder each time. Soon Nina's tongue was in Mirabelle's ass, and her three fingers filled the witch's slippery hot cunt. They found their rhythm and Mirabelle was quickly on the verge of coming.

She pushed her ass into Nina's face and began moving herself back, forcing Nina to sit and then lay on her back. Mirabelle pushed her slick wet slit over Nina, humping her face, and Nina moaned eagerly and slurped and sucked at it as she raked her nails down over Mirabelle's back to her smooth round ass.

Mirabelle put her mouth down on Nina's pussy, wet and waiting. They fucked one another's face and whispered in pleasure through gasps and slurps and moans of ecstasy.

☬☬☬

The music faded out as the green smoke disappeared in front of the wheel where Kristina had been strapped in.

Suddenly there was a low electric pulsing - warb warb warb warb. The blue lights around the stage faded in and out with it.

Then a woman's voice filled the auditorium, crying out in pleasure, slowly working up to an explosive orgasm. The lights of the stage seemed to match what was happening with her body.

"Mmm, hmm. Oh, OK, OK, oh... OH! Oh my! Oh yes, yes, YES! Oh, oh yes, that feels good, that feels SO good! Oh please, oh god oh yes! Oh it feels so good! Right there, right there yes just like that oh, oh jesus I'm going to, I'm going, I'm, I'm..."

Alicia and Brittany looked around nervously.

"OOOOHHHH YES! YES YES YES!!! Oooooooohhh!!!"

And with the last cry the entire auditorium glowed like the inside of some great blue neon bulb, and the walls and the house seats shook and reverberated with the cry of ecstasy.

Alicia grabbed Brittany's hand and they continued looking all around, impressed and alarmed, eyes wide with nervous smiles.

Then there was silence, and the lights faded back down to a low glow on the stage.

Misty stood smiling, hands on her hips.

There was a sudden click, and a whoosh. Stage lights illuminated a green smoke as it materialized stage-right, opposite of the giant wheel.

She took a few steps to her left, and a glass encasement a little taller than her began to glow with soft green light.

It looked like some sideways aquarium, and as the light intensified, bubbles began rolling up from the bottom. It was full of water.

"Now where did Kristina get to?" Misty laughed with mock concern.

She looked behind the tank on the left, and skipped playfully over to the right.

"Kristina? Oh Kristina!?" she called out sing-song.

"Oh," she said as if just remembering.

She pulled her hat off, and produced a magic wand, thin and black with a white tip, like what might be found in any cheap magic kit.

She looked back to her audience and said, "Well..."

She quickly tapped twice on the glass with the wand, and a storm of bubbles exploded from the middle of the tank. Kristina appeared, fully submerged and frantic as she pushed against the glass and flailed her arms and legs, water splashing through the metal screen atop the tank, hair flowing wildly in the water as she writhed, bubbles flowing from her mouth and nose.

"Oh there you are Kristina! What's that?" Misty teased as Kristina beat against the inside of the tank with muffled shouts.

She tried pushing out against the top and more water splashed out.

Brittany and Alicia became concerned, mouths open as they looked between one another and the tank, whispering.

Misty pranced around the tank.

"Kristina! You can't just wash up with water! You need some soap!"

Misty tapped the glass twice again. Suddenly a white liquid mixed in to the tank and the water became sudsy, with frothy white bubbles pouring out of the top cage and running down the sides. Kristina twisted around in the tank, desperately trying to escape.

"C'mon Kristina! You need to wash up! Scrub that body!"

Kristina frantically acted out a wash-up routine, moving her hands through her hair, quickly moving her hands over her breasts over the wet twisted fabric of her top, then moved hands town behind her ass and between her legs, then returned to beating on the glass and put her hands together in a begging gesture as she slowly sunk to her knees.

"OK, Kristina, OK! You're pretty clean now!" Misty laughed.

Misty tapped the glass twice again, and the water immediately dumped out the bottom disappearing beneath the stage with a shwwwwoooosh.

Kristina stayed on her knees in the tank, hands pressed against either side, chest heaving beneath the suds that now covered her body.

Brittany and Alicia sighed in relief. Brittany covered her heart as they both smiled.

"OK, let's get you dried up," Misty laughed as she tapped the glass twice again.

Vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

A giant unseen fan kicked on beneath Kristina, who shot up to her feet.