Thrills, Squeals and The Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misty looked at Kristina. She could tell something was wrong.

She shot her a quick inquisitive look, and Kristina gestured toward the first half of the box with her head, still wearing a big flashy smile with her tits pushed out for show.

Misty gave a quick shrug, no idea what Kristina was trying to tell her.

"Uh... OK! Go through again Kristina! Back the other way!" Misty shouted as the saw calmed down to the slow vrrrrrrrrr.

Kristina shot her an angry glance, and then smiled again at the audience, and turned to sit, then kicked her fishnets and heels high into the air as she pivoted her body back the other direction, and resumed her tits-and-ass-out crawl.

Kristina tucked her head down and crawled back into the box.

"Here we go," she shrugged.

☬☬☬

Nina moved her whole body up and down on Josephine's monster tongue, her tits bouncing up and down with fully erect nipples as she let the witch have all of her.

Josephine was in full ecstasy as well, hands gripped onto Nina's ass as she smashed her cunt onto her tongue. She held her mouth wide open, her giant blue monster-tongue filling Nina as she rode it up and down rapidly, desperately.

The rhythm quickened and Nina tightened the grip on Josephine's hair. She was about to come... she was about to explode...

☬☬☬

Kristina could see Nina's heels rocking quickly back and forth and she knew she was still fingering herself, and fingering hard! She couldn't believe it. "What the fuck is wrong with this bitch! How could she?"

She was careful to make sure she still wiggled her ass seductively outside the box for the act. They were so close now - if only she can keep Nina from fucking up this last trick!

She crawled in a little further and could see Nina's ass, fingers working in and out. She suddenly felt lightheaded and her face felt tingly as she watched Nina fuck herself. The smell of orange creme and cinnamon mixed with sweat and... desire? It was overwhelming. It made her feel hot and drunk and dizzy... and horny.

She crawled further and looked over the edge at Nina.

☬☬☬

Nina sucked in air, and opened her eyes and found she was again holding Dawn's hair in her fists in both hands.

She didn't care. She wanted all of the witches, she'd take all three into her mouth, ass and pussy at once if she could.

She felt her body begin to spasm and she watched as Dawn looked up at her, her eyeliner running down her face, lipstick smeared, her face glistening wet with the juice from her pussy.

Dawn breathed hard, and Nina watched her chest heave, nipples pointing out from her large bare breasts, also slick with her wetness.

Dawn was smiling, lost in a fevered lust. She slid her giant tongue out slowly, a laser blue mass, and moved her head toward Nina's pussy again. Nina knew she would come with just one more lick.

She looked down at her pussy, bulging out and quivering, dripping wet.

Dawn looked up, her eyes aflame. "Don't you want to ride my face and grind your hot delicious cunt against my mouth until you fucking come and spray your hot sweet pussy juice all over my fucking face and tits? Isn't that what you want!?"

Nina tightened her grip on her hair. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth with a huge smile.

Nina pushed Dawn's head to her swollen pussy. She felt Dawn eagerly lick and suck her pussy lips and slide her monstrous, magical tongue inside. She wanted it. She let go. She pushed herself down hard onto it and felt as it pulsed and vibrated and filled her in a way she had never imagined. She pushed down on it, again and again and again as she cried out.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck yes please, eat my pussy, fuck my fucking pussy!!!"

The blue plasma fire emitting from Nina's eyes shined brighter and the orange fog they had been making love in gave way to a bright neon blue glow, heavy with a slow rolling fog which surrounded them.

Dawn squeezed onto Nina tight with both hands and arms, holding her juicy wet pussy on her face as she devoured her. As Nina began to erupt in orgasm, she felt Dawn lick and suck harder, moaning in excited pleasure.

Nina cried out as she came, and came hard. "Oh! Oh fuck I'm coming oh! Fuck! Fuck yes! Fuck yes drink my come! Drink my fucking come! Suck my pussy!"

Dawn excitedly sucked faster with loud slurps and moans. Nina let go of her hair and groped one of her own tits and squeezed her nipple between her forefinger and thumb. With the other she slid her fingers down Dawn's face then into her own pussy, burning hot, soaking wet, and still convulsing with orgasm.

She hooked her fingers, and ejaculate began spraying out of the front of her pussy on to Dawn's face who opened her mouth and stuck out her demon tongue has she moved her hands up to massage Nina's tits.

"Oh! Oh awww ah!" Nina cried out as she sprayed out on to Dawn's face.

Dawn moaned with satisfied pleasure, and she moved her hands over her face to smear Nina's juice down her tits.

She grabbed on to Nina's ass, and began licking at her fingers between her legs. She kissed her fingers, then her belly button, and then she stood up and massaged her ass as she licked and sucked her tits, excitedly moaning and panting.

Nina moved her hands around Dawn's waist and groped her ass with both hands, and slid her thigh into her pussy, which spread apart on her leg, hot and soaking wet just as she knew it would be. Nina whimpered and Dawn pushed herself harder against her leg.

Dawn sucked her left nipple hard and pulled off of it with a "pop".

She looked into Nina's eyes, still burning blue. She kissed her passionately, and Nina reciprocated, driven wild by the sweet and salty flavor of her own cunt.

Dawn giggled, and kissed her mouth a dozen more times, and then latched onto her bottom lip and sucked it, then pulled off of it slowly, giving it another bite just as she let go.

"Nina" she whispered, just an inch from her lips.

"It''s time for the show"

☬☬☬

Kristina moved herself through the box, her face now centered over the hole where Nina hid. Nina was fingering her self rapidly.

Kristina was angry but she couldn't find the words. She felt confused. She had to crawl over this writhing, half-naked woman, her friend, her coworker, wedged in this tiny space upside-down and legs folded in, and masturbating harder than Kristina had ever imagined anyone could.

Nina's eyes shot open, and her eyes were a flame with a neon blue plasma fire. She opened her mouth and moaned out "Oh! Oh fuck I'm coming oh! Fuck! Fuck yes! Fuck yes drink my come! Drink my fucking come! Suck my pussy!"

Kristina was startled, and the whole inside of the box lit up like blue daylight.

"Nina!" Kristina try to call out, but she found herself staring at the blue plasma in Nina's eyes, past her bare ass and through her calves.

Kristina felt an immense heat between her legs.

"And here she comes again out the other side, as you can see, no smoke and mirrors here folks, we are the real deal!" she heard Misty call out to the audience.

She looked away from Nina's eyes and straight ahead.

Shit! she thought. She managed to put another hand forward. Just as she set it down she looked down again. Her face was about a foot away from Nina's swollen wet pussy, and she watched as her fingers went in and out, in and out, in and out, with a slippery sucking squishing noise.

She could feel the warmth coming from it. She could smell it.

She felt her own pussy become hot and with a wonderful vibration. As she moved her leg she realized her pussy was dripping wet - wetter then she'd ever been.

Suddenly Nina moved her hand and froze, and then began working her fingers hard, as a hot wet clear fluid sprayed from the front of her pussy into Kristina's face.

"Eek!" Kristina cried out and she turned her face away, but it had already sprayed her across her nose and mouth, and she felt more hit her ear and neck.

"Apparently she likes it in there!" Misty laughed over the microphone.

"Shit!" she she gasped again. "What the fuck!?"

She crawled past Nina who was still squirting hot ejaculate out of her bulging pussy, and Kristina felt it as it splattered on her tits and down her torso, then in between her legs as she crawled past.

She knew she should be disgusted. But she wasn't. It felt... nice.

So nice...

She pushed her head out of the box and immediately caught Misty's eyes, half relieved and half angry, veiled with her big fake show-person smile.

"Oh there you are Kristina! We thought you'd gotten lost!" she laughed her best fake laugh as she turned to the audience.

She looked back at Kristina and raise her eyebrows as if to say, "What the fuck!?"

And then her expression turned to concern and she noticed the fluid sprayed all over her face and neck and tits. She looked at Kristina, and bent down close, covering her mic.

"What happened? Are you okay?" she whispered.

Kristina could smell Nina's pussy on her face, and the scent it mixed well with Misty's perfume. She felt Misty's breath on her ear as she whispered. The fine hair stood up on her neck and arms, and her pussy felt hot and heavy beneath the tiny G-string.

"Uh, it's... no it's fine," Kristina muttered, lost in a daze.

She held her chin up, pushing out her breasts and lifted her ass high into the air as she had before, only now it didn't feel like an act. She wanted these women to see her, to want her. She wasn't sure what was happening... but she felt... gooood. She smiled - a beautiful, dazzling smile.