Throat Goat Pt. 02

Story Info
Swinging weekend with four couples.
3.9k words
4.31
12.8k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing the story of the weekend begun in "Throat Goat Pt. 1". Worth noting that the narrator started telling the story of his relationship with Ashley in "Sauce for the Goose" and continued in "Ashley has a Potty Mouth." So far the story of their anal experimentation remains unwritten.

My Ashley is as loyal a friend as Damon was to Pythias. as devoted a wife as Penelope to Odysseus, and as beautiful as Aphrodite.

When her bff Krystal and I returned to the living room after Krystal sucked my cock and swallowed my cum, the two of us went straight to Ashley to hug her and tell her how wonderful she was. Then we did the same with Krystal's husband Rob. I told him, "You were definitely right when you said Krystal was great at blow jobs. You're a lucky guy."

The eight of us had another round of margaritas. We sat in the living room reunited as couples.

Brittney said, "We have the feedback sheets, but does anyone want to say anything about what you really liked?"

John said, "So far I really like everything about this weekend."

All of us guys nodded our heads.

Rob said, "I really liked when you licked my balls while my dick was in your throat. That was amazing!"

This weekend had been inspired by Ashley and Krystal's friendly competition as cocksuckers. They may have underestimated the enthusiasm, inventiveness, and skills of their friends Brittney and Heather. Both of them now stared in awe at Brittney.

Dan said, "I liked getting my frenulum licked, and two hours ago I didn't know I had a frenulum."

We all laughed.

I said, "Yeah, that was great. I think maybe I could come just from that."

John said, "I have." Then he said, "Guys talk like deep throat is the ultimate, but I think sucking is the most important. I enjoyed getting sucked off."

Brittney asked, "Any pleasant surprises?"

Dan said, "I was surprised to get my asshole licked and kissed. And surprised how much I liked it."

John turned to Heather, "Did you rim all these guys?"

She smiled and said, "Yep," and puckered up her lips and made kissy noises.

He said, "Fuck! that turns me on," and kissed her.

Ashley, sitting between him and me, said, "So did I," and made the same pucker toward him.

He turned and kissed her, too! And held on, and hugged her.

When they stopped, she turned to me. I grabbed her and pulled her in and gave her a good kiss of my own.

Rob said, "I was surprised how nasty Ashley talks, and how much I enjoyed it just now when she was allowed to talk."

Krystal said, "What do you mean?"

"She told me I have a beautiful dick. She said, 'Fuck my face,' and 'I want your man sauce.' It was a turn on."

"What did she do with your 'man sauce'?" Krystal asked him.

"She took it all in her mouth, showed it to me, swallowed it, and licked her lips."

Dan said, "Heather finished me with her hand, sucking just on the tip until the last minute, then let my cum shoot onto my belly and chest. Then she licked it off. That was fuckin' hot."

John said, "Brittney used her beautiful boobs on me."

Krystal asked, "You titty fucked her? Fuck, that's hot! I didn't even think about that as, like, part of a blow job. I need some tittyfucking this weekend."

Ashley said, "Me too!"

Heather looked down at her cute, but small, breasts, and made a sad face.

We laughed. John whispered something to her, and she smiled.

"What'd he say?" Rob asked.

"He said, 'ass job.' At least my buttocks are big enough for a guy to slide his penis between them. Johnny, I need every penis here to slide between my buttocks this weekend."

"Sounds good to me."

Ashley said, "but now it's pussy licking time. God, I'm so turned on! Women, let's go to the rooms."

And they did.

I drew Brittney first, then Heather, then Krystal.

When I entered her room, Brittney was lying on her back, nude. I mentioned earlier that she's the curviest of the four women. Her boobs sagged outward. She works out some, but not maniacally like Ashley, and she took dance lessons when she was younger, so she's fit, but padded. She's a bbw, or what they like to call thicc, maybe, but not obese. Below her little pot belly, her pubes were all shaved, so I could see her mound, and the rosy lips peeking out between her thighs.

Maybe she was turned on and ready from the blow jobs and talk, maybe she wasn't. I didn't take anything for granted. I thought about the sensory isolation cause by the blindfold as I approached her from the side. I bent down and poked my tongue out to lick her nipple, just the tip of my tongue to the tip of her nipple. She shivered a little. I gave several little licks. I switched to the other nipple. meanwhile I set my hand against her thigh. As I continued to lick and suckle at her nipples, switching between them, I slid my hand to caress her belly and then down to cup her mound. I slid my had loosely over it, angling to slid my fingers between her legs, gently over her labia. When I slid them out, I patted delicately on her mound. When I slid in between, I rolled my hand to add some side-to-side friction. What I didn't do, yet, was try to penetrate her. I actually used my fingers to squeeze the labia together.

Her breathing deepened. Her legs fell more open.

Taking that as an invitation, I shifted my mouth and hand. I was able to put my hand down between her legs. The area was moist, a sign of arousal. Still I continued to squeeze her labia together. I bent and placed my open mouth against the top of her lips. I flicked my tongue repeatedly across the spot.

The bud of her clitoris thickened and rose to meet my tongue. She uttered, "Oh! Damn that's good. Yes! Don't stop."

So I didn't. At least not until after she tensed and pushed her hips up against my mouth. Then I switched from the tongue flicks to sucking on the whole area while I swabbed at it with my whole tongue.

She bucked against me and flapped her legs, wordlessly moaning a stuttering series of uh, huh, huhs.

She pushed my head with one hand. I pulled away, recognizing the aggressive attention to her clit might be too much right after an orgasm.

I shifted myself, crawling onto the bed between her legs. I pushed her right leg outward with my right hand, using my left to draw her hand to pull up at the back of her thigh. Then I did the same with her other leg. She held herself butterflied before me. Her pussy spread with her legs, shining in the dim light. fluid gleamed on her inner thighs and the area between her pussy and asshole.

I dove in. Slurping eagerly, I licked from bottom to top. I touched her asshole with my tongue tip, collected her tangy juice up one side to the clit, then went back and did the same up the other side. Then I went right up the open center, leading with my nose so it penetrated her and rode across her clit.

She shivered and began to pump up at me again. I shortened my head movements so that my nose and tongue rubbed back and forth across her clit. She orgasmed again just before the ten minute bell rang.

After the break, I went into Heather's room. I was surprised to find her standing beside the bed. Her skin was pale, her hair dark, her breasts small and perky, her belly flat, her pussy darkly furred -- she didn't shave, only minimal trimming I would find -- her legs toned. After the door closed she said, "I just spent ten great minutes lying on my back, but I really like to sit on a man's face. Whoever you are, will you lie on the bed, and let me climb on?"

Well, that sounded good to me. And she was so charming and polite compared to the way Ashley had demanded a face ride in the recent past. I took her hand, so she could find me with her blindfold on, and laid back on the bed.

She straddled my chest, then still holding the one hand and taking the other, she scooted up toward my face.

I could feel the dampness of her pussy brushing its way along. My arms were force up over my head and pinned down as her knees went past my ears. I tilted my head forward to meet her wet pubic thatch. I got a few licks in on the top of her love button.

She slid forward some more, and the love button hit my nose. She planted her open pussy on my mouth and settled down on me, pressing my head back against the bed. With one hand she grabbed a fistful of my hair and began rolling my head against herself as she pumped her hips back and forth.

"I love to ride a man's face," she said. "It's so nasty. I'm using you to masturbate myself. Using you like a toy. How do you like it? Being my toy? Huh, uh, huh, yeah!"

I just rocked into her, pushing my tongue against whatever she pushed against it. Probing up into her love canal, and working on her clit.

But really she was riding my nose and upper lip.

"I'm sorry," she whispered. "I know this is your chance to show me what you can do, and I'm taking it away. I'm usually nowhere near this aggressive. Maybe it's the margaritas." She laughed, then moaned and shook. She grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me up into her, grinding her way to an orgasm, wetting my face with her juices.

When she let go of my head, I let it rest on the bed, and just gently licked at her. I realized my arms were going to sleep pushed up over my head and with much of her weight pressing on them. I began to try to slide them downward, to free them.

She quickly realized what was going on. "Oh! Sorry." She rocked forward and rolled so that her weight moved from me, and I was able to free my arms. I slid myself down the bed until my legs hung off the end and my feet touched the floor, pulling her with me, so she could rest her elbows on the bed. If you know yoga, picture her in a child's pose with her pubic arch pressing against my nose.

Gently tonguing her clit, I ran my hands up and down the backs of her thighs, and over her ass. One hand now on her lower back, I brought the fingertips of the other down her wide open valley of love, the ass crack. I brushed my fingertips across her asshole, circling it. I slid the backs of my fingers over her open pussy, brought them to my lips, and wetted the two middle ones with spit. Pressing those two together, and spreading the others a little, I slid them back, finding the center and bottom of her love canal. Pushing toward her back, I slid them in. Then I curled them forward, pressing up and several inches in against the soft muscular interior front wall.

She moaned in pleasure.

I pressed rhythmically inside her. If her most sensitive flesh hadn't been there, my fingers would have slid into my own mouth.

I used my whole arm, pulling her against my mouth.

"That's it!" She gasped. "Oh, my god, yes!" Then she simply gasped wordlessly, a series of broken breaths. "Uh, huh, huh, Huuunh."

My fingers pushed and rolled inside her, my tongue slid over her clit, my face mashed into her pubic bone. I accelerated the rhythm of my fingers, and within a minute, she totally collapsed against me, as a gush of fluid sprayed out around my hand, splattering my neck and chest. The spasms continued for a short time, then she pressed herself off me, and fell to one side, curling into a fetal position.

The ten-minute bell sounded.

"Thank you so much," she said. "I don't know what the poor next guy is going to do. I might be ruined."

I left the room, wiping the tangy squirt with my hands and sucking on my fingers. I thought I might be ruined too, but a few minutes later, when I saw the light in Krystal's room go out, I went in, determined to give her as much mouth-pleasure as she had given me earlier.

She lay on her back, skin pale in the dim light. Her eyes were closed. The black- and red-dyed hair I noted earlier lay around her head and neck in an artful spray. She has a script tattoo on her ribcage. Her breasts, as I also noted, are big enough for tittyfucking, but just barely. The nipples stood erect and in dark contrast to her pale skin. They were pierced with small silvery hoops. A silvery ball adorned each hoop, and another shone at her belly button. She had her pubic hair trimmed to a narrow triangle and dyed red to match the red in her hair. Her legs were stretched straight out. There was a damp shine around her crotch and thigh tops.

She spoke, "My pussy is so sensitive right now. I don't think my clit can take any more licking for a little bit. I'm sorry."

She lay still, like Snow White in her glass casket.

I bent to kiss her lips, but I had another kiss in mind to bring her back to life. I touched and caressed her all over, running my hands up and down her rib cage, over her breasts, cupping each one, caressing the nipples and bending to suckle on each. I lightly massaged her: neck, shoulders, arms, pectoral muscles, thighs, calves. I held her feet in my hands. massaged them. I kissed her belly button, flicking the piercing with my tongue. I ran my hands and tongue over the red triangle of pubic hair.

Then I pulled back. Standing by the bed, I got one hand under her shoulder, and another under her hips. I lifted, and when she realized what I was up to, she rolled with it until she lay facedown.

I repeated the brief massage from head to toe.

She had tattoos on her back also, dragon wings on her shoulders, and something she'd once explained was the eye of Horus in the small of her back.

It wasn't a real massage. I did it all in maybe four minutes. But it took some tension away. Women are so conditioned to please men, that even in this setting she was apologizing and expecting she'd have to put up with stimulation she didn't really want. I'm not that guy. This weird game we were all playing was fun, and it needed to stay fun.

I got on the bed and straddled her legs. Pushing them apart to kneel between them would send the exact wrong signal.

I bent and breathed out, right on that Horus tattoo, so she'd know my mouth was coming, and where. Then I put my tongue right in Horus's eye. That was not the eye I had in mind, though. If I didn't lick Krystal's clit in the next five minutes, I would at least thoroughly wash her brown eye with my tongue. I slid my tongue down the valley of love to that wrinkled hole.

She gasped, and her buttocks tensed. Then they relaxed. I put my hands on them, my thumbs against my own cheeks, my fingers splayed out toward her hip bones, and I held and massaged them as I made oral love to her asshole. God! I love women's asses.

I licked across her hole from bottom to top. I swirled my tongue around the wrinkled hole. I put my whole mouth over it, like I was giving her an open-mouth lover's kiss. I sucked so that the muscle ring flexed up into my mouth. I let my saliva drool down and wet her. I probed the center of the hole with my tongue-tip. I did it all again. By the time I was pushing my tongue into her again, the sphincter had relaxed and I was able to press inside, and lick around the rim, gently spreading it.

She had been lying quiet and passive, allowing it all to happen, but now she began to push her ass upward at my tongue.

Remembering what I'd done for Heather about ten minutes earlier, I slid a hand up between her legs, and gently touched the backs of two fingers to the top of her clit.

She gasped, but didn't pull away.

The area was wet, from her juices and the spittle I'd let drip onto her asshole. The back of my hand pressed against my chin. I slid my fingertips toward my face, found the bottom of her pussy and the channel up inside, and put two of my fingers in. My initial pressure was toward her back, and I welcomed the push of her ass with my lips and tongue. I curled the fingers, and pressed the tips forward to press against the nerves and muscle wall at the front of her pelvis. Over the next couple minutes I increased the speed and strength of the pressure, all the while enthusiastically licking and sucking and tongue-fucking her ass.

She broke into a series of high-pitched, breathy yowls, and spasmodically jerked her hips up and down, then bounced them side to side, breaking the lip lock I had on her anus. Juice ran from her pussy, wetting my arm past the wrist, coating the backs of her thighs and my chin.

Finally, with her ass pressed up into the air and into my face, she reached between her legs and grabbed my wrist, to pull my fingers out of her.

I took that hand out, grabbed her hips in both hands, and continued to lick her asshole for another minute or so until the bell rang.

I pulled away, and regretfully got up from the bed. She reached out and grabbed my wrist.

"Wait," she said. "Come kiss me. Your lips from my ass to my mouth. So nasty."

I fell on her skin to skin, full length. She kissed me and sucked on my lips and tongue.

I haven't mentioned it, but I had a raging hard on the whole time. My cock was achingly erect for more than 40 minutes by then. It pressed between us, and she maneuvered it between her thighs. We kissed, and dry humped.

"I want you in me now!" She moaned. It was that close.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, tomorrow," I said.

"Tomorrow."

I left the room.

In the living room, all of us guys grinned at each other like idiots, and high fived. I made another pitcher of margaritas. The women came in and handed in the pieces of paper with the feedback. I gave them all a margarita and a kiss. With Ashley I added a fierce hug, and held the kiss a long time.

When we broke it, she said, "You smell and taste like cunt. I like it."

I said, "There's a lot of ass too. Can you tell?"

She laughed, and so did everyone else. Krystal gave me a long open look and a big smile.

Heather said, "So it's late, my woman friends, and all our wonderful husbands have huge erections, but they've given us all great pleasure with their mouths. Let's give them the courtesy of some positive feedback now. Anyone? Ashley?

Ashley said, "I loved having my toes sucked on and my legs licked all the way up."

Krystal said, "I loved every minute. Whoever came to me second sucked my soul out my clit, I came like a screaming banshee. My legs turned to jelly."

Brittany said, "Whoever was with me first was so gentle, and started me so right, licking all over the top and the outside until my pussy opened, that the next two guys were able to really go to town. The last one felt like his whole face was inside me."

Heather said, "I loved the variety. My first guy was aggressive and controlling. The second let me take control and I rode his face hard. The third was sweet and tender and gentle. Now, does anyone want to talk about surprises or something else?"

Krystal said, "I had multiple surprises. I didn't expect twenty minutes of pussy licking to drain me so much that I was dreading the last session. I was surprised that when I made that clear to the last guy, he licked my ass instead. I was surprised how much I enjoyed the assworship. And I was surprised when he added g-spot massage. It took me to a whole other dimension." She was looking straight at me and smiling. I smiled right back. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Heather nodding.

She said, "The g-spot touch was amazing! Does anyone want to say anything else?"

Ashley said, "I wanna fuuuuck!"

Everybody laughed.

Brittney added, "Me too!"

Krystal said, "Great idea! C'mon lover." She took Rob's hand and pulled him to his feet. "I'm excited for whatever tomorrow brings for the eight of us, but right now, I need my husband's dick in my pussy."

We all went to our respective rooms.

Ashley was stripping as she went through the door. Within a minute we were on the bed and my aching cock was deep inside her. It was straight up missionary position fucking, face to face, soul kissing, boob grabbing, neck licking, ear biting fucking. She was wet and open; I was hard and ready. In minutes she was moaning her first orgasm. She pulled her knees high and wrapped her legs around me.

I cupped her butt and rolled her upward. I could feel the silky squeeze of the muscles around her pussy, and the smooth squish as my cock reached the wall beyond her pubic bone, and the hard/soft protuberance deep inside as my glans brushed the opening to her uterus.

12