Throat Goat Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She keened in a series of catching exhalations, rising, breaking rising again. Shuddering spasmodically, she threw her legs wide and clutched my shoulders.

My gasps and grunts provided a bass line to her high notes. I pulled her up with my hands and pressed into her with my hips. We both almost sobbed as our orgasms crescendoed together. My cock twitched and pumped, spurting deep inside her while I stared into her eyes.

Those eyes actually rolled briefly up into her head.

Then we fell from that climactic pinnacle. She totally collapsed flat on her back as I came down full weight and equally limp. Eye to eye, nose to nose, heart to heart, bone to bone.

"I love you so much, Ashley," I said.

"I love you too, darling," She answered.

Then we slept.

This is the end of Part Two, but it is only Friday night. The way things are going, it may take two more parts to get to the end of the weekend.

12