Throat Slut Sarah

Story Info
Older woman's urges are resurfaced.
10.5k words
4.47
27.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,464 Followers

Throat Slut Sarah

This story is vaguely true based on a recent experience my wife and I had.

Introducing Sarah

Sarah was turning 60 in a few weeks, her husband, Harry, was not making any plans for it though. Although they have been married for a long time, as many of you will know, the spark fizzles out. Many years ago, they were quite the kinky couple, joining in with swingers and having sex with multiple partners at once.

Although one regret that Sarah always had, she never got to have sex with a woman. A huge fantasy of hers that she feels she will never get to explore now she is too old.

Looking in the mirror, Sarah was getting ready to see their children for a birthday meal.

"How am I nearly 60?" She asked herself.

For her age, Sarah was still a beautiful woman and was proud of how well she has kept her body. She was still slim and her 38H breasts have held up through the years. Her hair was long, brunette and straight and although she was getting the wrinkles that came with age, she still had soft skin.

"Are you ready yet?" Harry asked walking into their bedroom.

"Coming now." Sarah replied.

Taking one last look at herself in the mirror, dressed in a conservative blue dress, she gave herself a smile and turned away.

Sitting in a nice restaurant, Sarah's two children Martin and Jessica were there with her two grandchildren. One had just started walking and was trying to wander all over the place.

"So mum, the big 60. How do you feel?" Jessica asked.

"Old." Sarah replied sipping on her water.

"Well, you look great for a grandmother!" Martin said.

"Thanks son." Sarah said. She loved spending time with her family, but age has gotten to her and she felt a little depressed from it.

As usual, Harry barely spoke through the meal. Since his retirement if the discussion isn't about golf, then he's not interested.

Sarah had a delicious chicken Caesar salad and a cheesecake for dessert, whilst holding onto her youngest grandchild and they ended up having a lovely time.

When they got home, Harry went onto his computer and was watching golf videos while Sarah watched TV. It was 9pm when Harry went to bed and Sarah stayed up. This was their usual routine now, having not gone to bed together in years and not having sex in even longer.

Her lack of physical contact pushed Sarah to go online to find it. Porn did nothing for Sarah, she knew it was fake and the images just didn't do the job. Luckily for her, she found Literotica a few months ago and has been getting off to those stories for a while.

Most nights when Harry went to bed, Sarah would go onto her laptop on the sofa and read stories about married women that get treated like sluts.

Eventually she found that she preferred the stories of white women being with black men. Sarah did get to experience black cock many, many years ago and it was definitely her biggest kink. The dark skin on hers as she gets treated like a slut just got her so hot.

On this night, she came across the author TomMay. Clicking on his profile she began to look through his stories and came across "New Wife Gets Blacked".

Reading through and reading about this wife who was seduced by a black man had her underwear drenched before even playing with herself. She pictured herself trying to resist black dick, having a man almost force himself on her until she eventually submitted and accepted who she was. Cheating on her husband and taking all the black cock she could get.

Reading through the story, Sarah began to rub her clit, trying to keep her moaning quiet as she began to rub faster and faster. Imagining getting taken by a black man without her husband knowing had her squirming, until she eventually came hard while sitting on the sofa reading about black cock.

Closing her laptop, she went to bed to see Harry laying there snoring and eventually she managed to get to sleep herself.

For the next two weeks, Sarah spent every night reading this story and making herself cum. The fantasy of being taken by a black man becoming her go to story. Although every time that she came, she was disappointed knowing that it would never really happen. Chances are, she knew she might never have sex again in her life.

Sarah Needs More

After two weeks of reading the same story, Sarah was eagerly waiting for a sequel. Not being able to stop herself, she decided to send the author a message.

"Hi TomMay, I also love Danielle's honeymoon blacking story. You seem to understand how us white girls are all black cock sluts inside...all that varies is the method of bringing it out. I do hope Danielle's story is not over."

After she hit send, she felt silly for writing it. Writing about her wanting to be a slut at her age sounded ridiculous. Yet, it was too late, she had already sent it.

The next week flew by, her 60th birthday came and went. Harry didn't do anything for the occasion as she expected. Her children did come and see her which was nice.

After a few days of being too hectic to have any alone time. Sarah finally found herself sitting in the living room alone. Loading up her laptop, she saw she had received an email.

"Hi Sarah, Thank you for your message. It isn't often I get a woman's feedback from my stories so I appreciate it. I plan to take Danielle's story further with plenty more chapters, with her becoming a real slut for black cock. Do you have any experience yourself being a slut for black cock? How did you come to get the addiction, I would be interested in hearing about your experience or fantasy and make a story tailored for you. TomMay"

Sarah read the message, she definitely did not expect a response but just reading it, she could feel the affect it was having on her body.

Not stopping to think, she began to type back.

"Hi TM,

Good to hear back from you.

I have had black many years ago, but always as part of swinging fun with my husband and friends.

I have often fantasised about becoming a black only slut, and the fantasy is always more powerful when it starts off as reluctant... hence your Danielle's story worked for me.

Sarah."

When she hit send her body shivered a little. Having not spoken to anyone about her fantasies in years it felt almost like a weight had been lifted.

She was surprised at how quickly she got a reply.

"Hi Sarah,

Good that you and your husband are both into it. Does he know about your black fantasy now? My wife and I enjoy swinging as well. Was your experience of black cock while with your husband?"

Reading through, Sarah wasted no time in replying, feeling her pussy getting more and more damp.

"Hi TM,

My husband was always there for when I got blacked, we used to swing a lot. He is not very well endowed hence my interest in black cock. Our sex life has died since and I haven't had sex in a long time. So, I have to live out my fantasy in your stories."

She got a reply very quickly.

"Hi Sarah,

I understand, I can see why women would become drawn to a big, black cock over a smaller white one. May I ask you your age?"

Sarah read the message a few times, she didn't plan on having a conversation with this person and didn't know if she should stop. Feeling almost guilty for just having a conversation with this man.

However, she could hear her husband's snoring from upstairs and the burning in between her thighs made her carry on typing and got a little ruder.

"Hi TM,

I used to have a reputation with our black friends as being great at giving head and they seemed especially keen on that. I used to go wild sucking black cock... the white guys never got a look-in.

Black just looks so much better, tastes better and cum so much more!

I just turned 60."

Sarah couldn't believe she had just said that, speaking like this to someone was driving her wild and she automatically pushed her laptop to one side and slowly rubbed her clit with a single finger and waited for a reply.

She didn't have to wait long when one came through.

"That's a great reputation to have! What made you so good at it? Did you always swallow like a good white girl? It is good that you still have these fantasies at your age.

Would you ever act on these fantasies? Or are they just that, fantasy?"

Reading through, Sarah didn't know how to reply. Although deep down she knew this was almost like dirty talking with someone that wasn't her husband, but she couldn't stop herself. She typed back.

"I wasn't the best at taking them down my throat because of my gag reflex. But when a black cock was in front of me, I went wild, licking and sucking it all over. I ALWAYS swallowed!"

Hitting send, she had decided to not reply to the last question, not wanting to go down that road. Until she saw his response.

"Sarah. You didn't answer my question about it just being a fantasy."

His dominating tone took a hold on her, she actually felt bad for ignoring that as ridiculous as it sounds! Nervously, she replied back.

"The sort of stuff in your stories are just fantasy for me... I think?"

Why did I say I think?! Sarah argued at herself for talking like that! This was going too far and she was starting to feel guilty. Then she read his reply.

"There is nothing wrong with a fantasy. I know my wife loves taking more than one black cock. She is a real white slut. Tell me, how many times have you cum reading my stories?"

Her guilt still there, but Sarah felt inclined to reply.

"Several times." She said, thinking that wouldn't give too much away. She quicky got a response.

"Good, next time you cum to my story you are going to tell me."

No, this was too far! She thought, taking her finger off of her clit which was now throbbing from this conversation, Sarah replied back defiantly.

"No, I don't play online, I'm sorry."

Happy with her response and that she hadn't taken it too far, it was a little longer for a reply but it eventually came through.

"I understand, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

She was happy with that, her worries were gone and she replied back. "Thank you for that, I just wanted to set that as a boundary."

Sitting and staring at her laptop for a reply, she waited, but it never came. After 20 minutes Sarah considered sending another message. Although she felt guilty about the conversation, she was now upset that it had ended.

Having not spoken to anyone about these fantasies for years, she felt hornier than ever now that she has. Going back onto his story, Sarah instantly started to rub her swollen clit to a very quick orgasm.

Sarah's Desire Grows

A few days later, Sarah was constantly checking for email but never got one. It was is if having that conversation has woken up her horny side.

Finally, she couldn't take it any longer. Wanting to start a conversation but not wanting to go too far, she sent him an email.

"Hi TM,

I wanted to let you know, I just made myself cum to your story."

Although she hadn't cum, she was incredibly horny and was hoping this conversation could get her going.

It was 20 minutes before she had a reply.

"Hi Sarah,

I'm glad you told me. What made you change your mind?"

Sarah thought about what to say back, her horniness taking over she typed back. "I just wanted to let you know. I'm sorry for sounding rude the other day. I felt bad having that conversation since I'm married."

She quickly got a reply.

"I understand, you are married but you have needs. Needs that you can find online that don't have to be classed as cheating. Tell me, have our conversations been turning you on?"

Reading the email, Sarah's pussy was getting soaked between her legs. Quickly looking around to make sure that her husband was nowhere around, she replied back.

"Truthfully, they have made me very horny. But I shouldn't be talking to you like this."

She got a reply quickly.

"Why not?" He said.

"I am married and so are you!" Sarah replied.

"My wife knows about our talk." He said back which shocked Sarah, not expecting anyone to know about their conversation.

"What did you say?" She quickly emailed back.

"I showed her our conversation, if you wanted to know we had great sex that night whilst talking about you." He said.

Sarah's head was spinning, had he really had sex with his wife whilst talking about her? That seemed too wild. She typed back quickly.

"Did you actually?"

Instinctively, Sarah started to rub her clit through her knickers whilst waiting for a reply.

"We love having threesomes, and my wife loves watching other women going from a nice person to a slut for black cock. We imagined what it would be like to fuck you and have you moaning like you so desperately want."

Sarah let out a quiet moan as she read this, she knew this was wrong, but she couldn't help herself. Carrying on rubbing her clit she replied back.

"It has been a long time since I had some black cock. I am too old for that now."

"You aren't too old for that, I know my wife and I are interested." He replied.

"That's crazy!" Sarah replied back.

"Are you touching yourself right now while talking to me?" He said.

Sarah didn't even think to lie, she typed back. "Yes, I am but I don't know why."

"Because you miss being a slut for black cock. Give me your mobile number." He emailed back.

"I can't do that." Sarah said, knowing she shouldn't give out that information.

Until she read his reply. "Sarah, you are stopping yourself from satisfying your needs. This is not to cheat, it is just so we can message easier."

Sarah knew that her horniness was doing her thinking, but right now she couldn't control herself. She sent back her phone number and within 5 minutes she had a text message come through.

"Hi Sarah, it is TomMay but you will address me as Master for now on."

Sarah nearly came then and there when she read it. Her body shivered at his dominance and she let out a louder moan than she intended. Then she heard Harry calling from the other room.

"Everything okay?" He shouted.

"Yes, I'm fine!" Sarah shouted back, not wanting to get distracted from her conversation.

"Yes Master." She texted back.

"Are you still touching yourself?" Master replied.

"Yes." Sarah said.

"Good girl, where is your husband?" He asked.

She knew she was going too far but she didn't care, right now she was horny and needed to cum.

"He is in the other room Master." Sarah replied.

"Good, tell me. When was the last time you got fucked by a black cock?" Master asked her.

Thinking back, she replied, "It has been about 30 years Master."

"That's been a long time, without this...." And then attached was a picture of a black cock.

Sarah was drooling staring at it, It's so big, so black, so perfect!

Losing all control, Sarah texted him back.

"I miss having a black cock like that so much! It's been too long!"

"You could have it again, slut." Master replied.

Fuuuuckkkk Sarah thought to herself nearly cumming at being called a slut. No one had called her a slut in many, many years. She was getting hotter rubbing her clit through her underwear, trying to hold off from cumming as she was loving the conversation.

"I can't, I don't want to cheat on my husband." She replied, even though she was incredibly horny, she knew to control herself that much.

"That's fine, but there is nothing wrong with fantasising." He replied back.

"That's true." Sarah said.

"Now make yourself cum looking at my cock." Master ordered.

Sarah could hear her husband in the other room but she felt compelled to obey. Looking at his black cock she kept rubbing herself faster and faster. Biting her lip to stop the moans she could feel her orgasm building up quickly.

Staring at the dark meat, Sarah's chest started to heave as she was hit with an earth-shattering orgasm. Holding in her moans her body shook over and over as she came on the sofa.

When she was finally finished, she argued in her head about what just happened.

I can't believe I've just done that! She argued. Putting her phone away, she composed herself and tried to distract her thoughts with housework.

The Proposition

For the next week, Sarah couldn't think straight. Her head was filled with desire to text TomMay, but she managed to stop herself.

Most nights, before bed she made herself cum whilst looking at his cock.

It wasn't until she was doing the shopping one day, walking down one of the aisles she spotted a large black man on the other end. Instantly she felt herself getting wet.

Sarah, stop! Control yourself! You're a wife, a mother, a grandmother! She said to herself. Although she couldn't stop staring at the black man, her mind wondering what he would look like naked.

Eventually the man walked past and out of sight. Then Sarah tried to carry on her shopping as usual, but she couldn't stop thinking about black men.

When she got home, she was a mess. It was like her old slutty ways have resurfaced and she was worried about where they were going to go.

Harry was out playing golf as usual, so she thought to text TomMay.

"Hi, are you free to talk?" She asked.

Within 5 minutes, her phone started to ring. Panicking, she didn't want to actually speak to him on the phone, just texting. She let it ring out and then texted him again.

"No, just texting please."

"No problem, what's up?" He asked back.

"It's like you have brought back all of my desires. I am worried I won't be able to control myself." She admitted.

This man was a stranger, for all she knew he was on the other side of the country so she felt open to tell him about what was happening to her.

"What do you mean? Has something happened?" He asked.

"Nothing yet. But there was a black man at the shops earlier and I couldn't stop fantasising about him." Sarah admitted.

It took a few minutes, but TomMay eventually replied.

"My wife has an idea that could help. Why don't you submit yourself as our online slave? You won't be physically cheating and it can keep your urges satisfied so you won't go any further?"

Sarah read the text a few times. This was never something she imagined, sure being a completely black cock slut was a fantasy but that was something she should've done when she was younger. Not now! Texting back, she said, "I can't do that."

"Why not?" He replied.

"I am married, a mother and grandmother. It isn't something that I could do." She said, although the thought turned her on greatly.

"There is no reason that those should stop you being satisfied." He replied.

Sarah thought to herself for a few minutes before replying.

"How would it even work?" She asked, the idea creeping into her head.

"You will have us as your Master and Mistress and you will do everything we order." He replied.

"What do you mean everything?" She asked, tempted but also fearful of what they have in mind.

"It wouldn't be anything too extreme, just enough to get your slut fantasy fulfilled." He replied back.

She was definitely interested. And the wetness between her legs proved it, so she replied.

"We can give it a try, but I can't promise much." She thought that was a fair compromise.

"Good, that sounds like a deal." He replied.

"Yes Master." Sarah sent back, excited with what was going to happen. Then the next text came through.

"First rule. No underwear."

Sarah read the text a couple of times, although many stories she read on Literotica had those sorts of rules, she never considered it herself. So, she texted back, "I don't know if I can do that. What if I get caught?"

"Who's going to catch you? You said your husband and you don't have sex." He replied.

He was right, Harry would never know and she could hide it easy enough. The idea of never having underwear on but no one knowing did turn her on, so she texted him back.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,464 Followers