Throat Slut Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not caring anymore, Sarah moaned.

"Yes Master! I wish it was your big black cock I was sucking on right now!" And then she went back to licking and sucking on it.

"Good girl, spread your legs and line it up with your pussy now." He told her.

"Yes Master." She replied.

"Now rub it up and down your wet pussy for me. Picture it was my black cock there." He said.

"Oh Master, I need a cock in me. It's been so long. I wish I had your black cock fucking me right now." Sarah moaned meaning every word.

"Slide it in slowly my slut, slide my black cock into your tight pussy." Master ordered.

"Yeeesss Master." Sarah moaned as she pushed it in, feeling her pussy stretching around the vibrator.

"Good slut, take that black cock." Master told her.

Already Sarah could feel her orgasm building up.

"Think of me between your legs right now slut, wrapping around me as you take my black cock balls deep in you." Master said.

"Oh, fuck me Master. I want to be a white slut for you." Sarah moaned pushing the vibrator fully inside of her.

"You will be slut, you will take my black cock won't you." Master said.

"Fuck, I think so!" Sarah said, for the first time admitting it. Even in her horniest states she still held on that she would never cheat, but not right now.

"Good girl! Fuck yourself on my black cock, feel my black dick balls deep inside of you." Master said.

"You're so fucking big Master! I need your cock!" Sarah moaned louder and louder, putting her phone on speaker so she could grab her tits as she fucked herself.

"You want me to cum inside your pussy you dirty white slut?!" Master asked.

"Yes Master! Fill your slut with your cum!!" Sarah screamed out.

"Are you going to cum for me slave?" He asked.

"Yes Master! I'm so close!" Sarah moaned.

"You can only cum if you beg for my black cock!" He told her.

Sarah didn't care, her head was too far gone.

"Yes Master! You can fuck me! You can have me however you want me! Please fuck my pussy with your big, black cock!" She shouted.

"Cum for me you fucking slut!!" Master ordered.

"FUUUCKK MEEEEEE!!" Sarah screamed at the top of her lungs as her orgasm hit her.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!" She kept moaning over and over as he came harder and harder.

"Cum you dirty white whore!" Master said forcing her orgasm to keep going.

Sarah fucked herself thoroughly through her orgasm, her pussy gushing as her Master could hear her moaning so loudly.

"Fuck, Master. That was amazing." She moaned out.

"Good girl. I need to go, speak soon." He said and hung up the phone.

Sarah couldn't move, as she lay there panting. She couldn't believe what she had just done. This definitely felt like she had crossed a line. Although it still wasn't physical, she still felt as though she had sex with another man.

Burning Desire

Sarah couldn't stop thinking about her phone sex with her Master. Her urge for black cock was growing more and more each day. Which was just made worse by her lack of interest from her husband.

Now she had a young black man showing interest in her, she was getting more and more annoyed by her husband.

It has been a week since her phone sex with Master and since then she hasn't been allowed to cum, but her pussy constantly screamed for attention.

Last night, her Master had her edging for hours but never let her cum. She was begging like a dirty slut by the end, her pussy was dripping wet and she was saying anything she could to be allowed to cum. Yet, she wasn't able too.

Completely giving in to her part as her Master's slave, she obeyed and left her desperate pussy alone.

That night, when Harry went to bed, Sarah thought she would try and put it on him with the hope of having the first sex she's had in years.

"Hey." She said stepping into her bedroom. Harry had his headphones in and looked up to see his wife, completely naked staring back at him with a smile.

"What're you doing?" He asked taking a headphone out.

"I thought you might want to have a little fun?" Sarah asked walking closer, he giant tits swaying as she did.

"Not tonight." He said bluntly. Those two words cut through Sarah like a knife.

Here she stood, completely naked and offering sex, but he didn't want it!

Why doesn't he want me? Am I not sexy enough for him? Am I not good enough?

Sarah felt humiliated, ashamed and angry.

Storming downstairs still completely naked she grabbed her phone and called her Master.

"Hi slave." He said answering quickly.

"Hi Master, I want to meet." She said firmly.

"Are you sure? What's brought this on?" He asked.

"I want your black cock down my throat." She said, her anger at her husband and her desire for black cock taking over.

"Where do you live?" He asked.

"Manchester." She told him, fully set on what she was going to do.

"Good, I'm only twenty minutes away. When do you want to meet?" He asked.

"Tomorrow?" She said, hoping that would give her less time to change her mind."

"I'll text you the details." He said and then hung up the phone.

This was it, Sarah has agreed to officially cheat on her husband and she was happy with her choice.

The next day, Sarah was getting ready to meet up with her Master. When she told her husband she was going out, he didn't even bat an eye lid. He didn't even notice she was in a fancy dress and had her make up done.

Deciding she wouldn't wear a bra, Sarah wanted to look as slutty as possible and feel her tits swinging freely.

The entire drive to meet her Master, she was second guessing herself.

"Am I really going to cheat on my husband?" She asked.

Yet, her decision was made.

Twenty minutes later, she was pulling up to her Master's house. A nice semi-detached house. When she knocked on the door, her hands were shaking. Suddenly, the door opened.

The man who stood before her was an amazing man, he was over 6 foot. His skin was as dark as night which just made his shining white teeth look even better. His muscles are bulging through his clothes and Sarah already felt her pussy leaking under her dress.

"Hi slave. Glad you came." He said with a deep masculine voice.

"H-hi." She said nervously, realising her fantasy was about to become a reality.

"Come in." He said opening the door.

Sarah hesitantly walked through into his house. It was a nice looking place, decorated very modern like.

Stepping into his living room, Sarah turned around and was shocked that her Master was standing right behind her. Looking up, this black god of a man was smiling back at her.

"So, are you ready to become my black cock slut?" He asked.

"Y-yes Master." Sarah said, still not believing what she was about to do.

"Good girl, and what do you want?" He asked.

"I want, I want your cock." She said still nervous.

Her Master didn't speak, instead he placed his strong, black hands onto her shoulders. Just the touch of his skin on hers sent Sarah wild. Having no sexual attention for years, she was ready to let herself go.

Slowly, Sarah lowered herself to her knees. Face to face with this black man's crotch, she stared at it, waiting for instructions.

"Take my cock out." He ordered.

"Yes Master." Sarah said, bringing her hands up to his trousers.

"My wife is out for the night, she thought to just give you dick tonight." Master told her.

Sarah didn't say anything, she just slowly undid his trousers. Her hands were trembling as she gripped onto his pants and pulled them down.

Looking to the ground when she finally pulled then down, Sarah looked up and let out a loud gasp at what she saw.

It was the biggest, darkest cock she has ever seen in her life. For a moment she just marvelled at the sight, it was so thick, so smooth and so delicious.

"Do you like?" Master asked her.

"Y-yes." She said, any arguments in her head to not do this were well and truly gone.

Bringing her hand up, Sarah wrapped her fingers around the cock that was too thick for her fingertips to touch.

"It's... so big." Sarah whispered as she slowly moved the skin of the cock back and forth.

For a few minutes, she just slowly wanked the black cock.

"Bigger than your husbands?" Master asked.

"Much." Sarah said, not feeling any guilt.

When a small amount of precum left the tip of his cock, Sarah took the plunge. Sticking her soft, wet tongue out she licked from the base of the cock, along the head and took the amazing precum into her mouth.

The first cock she has tasted in many years.

"Mmmmm." She moaned at the taste.

"Good girl, now suck on my big black cock." Master ordered.

Taking her hand off the cock, Sarah tied her hair behind her head and then returned her grip to the dick.

Opening her mouth, Sarah committed to her adultery and wrapped her soft lips around this perfect, giant cock.

"Ooohh yeah." Master moaned which just thrilled Sarah more, knowing she was pleasing this god of a man.

Having this big, black cock in her mouth brought back all of her old memories. Memories of being young and taking a lot of cock, of being a slut. She wanted it again.

She slowly began to bob up and down on just the head of the cock, flicking her tongue along it as she did.

"For an old girl you love my dick, don't you?" Master moaned.

"Mhmmm." Sarah said, not even opening her eyes. Just enjoying herself.

She couldn't believe what she was doing, 60 years old, a wife, a mother, a grandmother. Yet here she was, on her knees and sucking the giant black cock of a young man.

She started to bob back and forth faster, pushing her head further her old gag reflex came back. Spitting she moved back and saw a string of spit going from the cock to her lips.

Looking up at her black Master, Sarah only had pure lust in her mind right now. Jumping back onto his cock, she started to bob up and down like a true slut. Wanting to show this man that she was just as good as any young slut he could find.

"Oh yeah, you look great with a black cock in your mouth." Master moaned.

"Mmmmm." Sarah moaned as she bobbed back and forth, her tongue running along the smooth shaft.

"Lick my balls now my old slut." Master ordered.

Taking the perfect cock from her mouth, Sarah dove her tongue onto his big, smooth balls. Feeling her own spit from the cock spreading around her face she lovingly massaged his balls with her wet tongue. Taking them into her mouth and sucking as her right hand carried on wanking the giant cock.

Suddenly, Master gave her instruction.

"Bend over the sofa, it's time to fuck your unused cunt."

Taking his balls out of her mouth, this was where Sarah was making her boundaries.

"I have decided to leave my pussy only for my husband. But my mouth is yours to use." She said.

"Hmm, we will see." Master said, "Take that dress off though slut, I want to see those giant tits you are obviously eager to get out."

"Yes Master."

Sarah whipped her dress off, on her knees completely naked in front of this black man. He reached down and grabbed one of her huge tits.

"Fuuuckkk." Sarah moaned, not having anyone play with them in so many years.

"You like that you fucking slut?" Master said squeezing them and then pinching her big, hard nipples.

"Yeeess Massterr." Sarah moaned, feeling her pussy dripping down her thigh.

"Get back to my cock!" Master ordered letting go of her tits.

Sitting back up, Sarah opened her mouth and took the black cock back in. Bobbing up and down, moaning and sending vibrations through the cock. She felt like such a slut and she fucking loved it.

"So, you're just a throat slut, is that right?" Master moaned.

"Mhmmm." Sarah moaned.

Suddenly, Master gripped onto her hair and forced her mouth deeper onto the cock. Her bad gag reflex instantly kicked in but Master showed no sign of letting up.

"GGLLLLLGGGGG!!" Sarah gagged around the cock as he forced it deeper and deeper down her throat.

"Take it you fucking slut!" Master moaned.

Opening her eyes, Sarah could feel herself chocking on the giant cock as it slid inch by inch down her throat. It felt as though her entire throat was filled and stretching around this cock.

Then she felt it, his big, black balls resting on her chin. Looking up her jaw felt like it was split in two from the giant cock down her throat.

"GLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLG!" she gagged, spit pouring down her chin and onto her big tits, her pussy soaking wet.

"Fuck yes!" Master moaned releasing her head.

Sarah fell back and a pile of spit fell down her body.

"Go and lay on your back on the sofa, your head hanging off the back." Master ordered.

Sarah did as she was told, laying on the sofa her big tits were bouncing as she did.

With her head hanging off the side, she saw her Master, upside down, walking towards her. His giant cock swinging as he walked.

His cock found its way to her mouth and she happily accepted it in. Master's hands gripped her tits and squeezed her nipples. He started to slowly push his cock deeper and deeper down her throat.

"Glgg." Sarah gagged when she felt the cock hitting her throat but her Master was relentless.

He pinched her nipples and twisted them hard as his cock finally got balls deep down her throat.

He started to thrust in and out of her mouth, Sarah felt as though her mouth was a pussy for this black cock. He kept squeezing her tits and nipples causing a mix of pain and pleasure as his balls kept hitting her forehead as he fucked her mouth.

"That's it you dirty slut, you can't help yourself but submit to this black cock!" Master moaned.

Sarah couldn't say anything other than the gagging noises coming from her mouth, until Masters finger suddenly slid into her drenched pussy.

"Gllgggggg!!!" She tried to moan around the cock as this black man fingered her fucking wet pussy!

"That's it slut. You're going to take my cock whenever I want!" Master moaned.

Sarah was a horny mess and knew she would happily submit to this man whenever he wanted.

"I'm going to have you service all of my black friends! You will be known as the white throat slut! Everyone will know you are just a white slut to suck black cock!" Master moaned.

Over and over, he fucked her throat, Sarah was in heaven and his fingers in her pussy was growing her closer to an orgasm.

"You're going to have a tattoo to show that you are just a whore for black cock! So, all black men know they can use your throat whenever they want!" Master said, suddenly his cock left her mouth and Sarah screamed.

"Yesss!! I am a fucking white throat slut for all black cock!!!"

When his cock returned to her throat and from her own admitting what she wanted, Sarah's orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks.

Master's cock fell from her mouth and she screamed.

"I'M FUCKING CUMMINGGGGGG!!!!"

At the same time she felt her Masters cum hitting her face, opening her mouth she caught one load and tasted his sweet, delicious cum. More and more of his cum landed on her face, her hair and then on her tits.

He came more than any man she has been with before and felt her entire tits and face being covered.

Sarah's body was shaking through the longest orgasm of her life whilst covered in this cum, gabbing her tits she rubbed the cum into her skin.

"Yeeeessss." Sarah moaned, squeezing her cum covered tits together.

Master returned his cock to her mouth and Sarah happily licked and sucked it all over, milking every last drop of cum from his perfect cock.

"Fucking hell, you really needed that didn't you." Master said, panting and sitting on a chair opposite her.

Sarah sat up, her body still twitching from her orgasm.

Bringing a finger to her face, she scooped some of his cum off her cheek and sucked it clear. She felt sticky and filthy. Smiling at him she told him, "I really fucking needed that."

"I meant it, you are going to be the local black cock throat slut." Master told her.

"I understand Master." She said, knowing she was never going back. This was what she wanted.

"You are going to get a tattoo on your neck, something to show that you belong to black cock and will take any that you can get." Master told her.

In her normal state of mind, Sarah might argue and worry about the consequences. But right now, she didn't care, she wanted to please this man and all black cock.

"Yes Master." She told him.

For the ten minutes, Sarah regained her breath and came down from the high of what had just happened. That's when the realisation hit her, what she had just done.

She was panicking now.

"I should get going." She said nervously.

"Okay, I will be in touch next time I want you." Master said.

"Erm, okay." She said running out the door.

Getting into her car, Sarah felt like she was hyperventilating.

Oh my god! I just cheated! She kept saying to herself.

Taking some time to calm herself down, Sarah eventually turned the car on and started to drive home. Looking at herself in the mirror her face was a mess. Her makeup had run everywhere and she could still see bits of cum in her hair, the smell of cum was all over her.

When she pulled up to her house, she couldn't see any lights on and hoped that Harry was asleep.

Rushing inside, she ran to the shower, luckily Harry wasn't around to see her.

Getting out of the shower, she sat on the sofa for a while by herself.

Okay, no one needs to know what happened. No one will ever find out. I've gotten it out of my system. Now back to my normal life.

Going to bed, Harry was loudly snoring. Sighing, Sarah got into bed and to her own amazement, she fell asleep instantly.

2 Weeks Later

The last two weeks had been hell for Sarah. She hadn't replied to the couple of messages from her Master.

Not only was she wrecked with guilt, she was also filled with desire. Now she knew what she could have, she felt like she was depriving herself of happiness from not having it.

Although she knew it was wrong, she knew what she was missing out on.

One night, yet again Sarah tried to have sex with Harry but he fobbed her off.

She went downstairs and pulled up her phone.

"Master, I'm sorry for ignoring you. I just panicked, but I want it again and this time I won't panic."

Sarah stared at her phone for what felt like eternity. Eventually, it vibrated and she had another text come through.

"Throat Slut Sarah. If you want my cock again, you will meet me at the tattoo shop near to me. You will get a tattoo on your neck to signify your ownership to black cock. Whilst there, you will get my cock."

The end for now