ThRobbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooh babayyy..." the music moaned, "I can't keep away... can't KEEP AWAY!!... IIIIIIIIIIII can't keep awayayyyy..."

The rocket bulging up my sweats and under my shirt was clearly defined but remained hidden.

"Oh yeah," she snarled in answer to the ltrics. And suddenly her TITS were up on me, slapping her nipples back and forth across my unseen shaft. Oh my GOD!!! Had she pressed in any closer her big knockers surely would have ripped my cock right out of my pants from impact and sent it banging around rudely across her face. Sadly, her distance was perfect.

Then she slithered up to my neck and whispered, "Ya know... I was 18 once... when I had you." I almost felt her tongue in my ear before she slipped back to face me for a brief moment, the boner-lip up both sides now, her eyes penetrating some sort of darkness deep into mine... Before she suddenly snaked back down between my legs and pushed her hands up my thighs, the look on her face was pure sex. Jesus christ! She kept pursing her lips out past her teeth and sucking in wind, with her lip doing Billy Idol up the side intermittently.

"Wanna cum out and playyyyyyyyy?" she slithered, lowering her chin closer to her chest and looking up through her forehead at my hidden desire while her hands made up my hips and under my jersey. I think she saw the underside of my swollen cockhead and I was CERTIAN she was about to grab it and suck it when the music kicked back into high gear and she spun away... oh gawwwwwwwd!!

She started spinning around and stopping to slide a finger up and down under each breast cover, flicking quickly across her nipples maybe half a dozen times each before spinning around again, her hair dangling behind her. Each time she did that her top continued to shorten it's width, leaving nothing more than nipples covered by the time she stopped... and they looked about as certain of busting the rest of her top off on their own as my cock was eager to pop free of my sweatpants!

She came back to me then and pushed them up close to my face, practically popping a hardly covered erect nipple in my mouth. "Aren't these the best?!" she cried. "I LOVE them!" I could make out the burst of her un-tanned areolas snaking out the edges of the thin material. She shook them slowly back and forth with her lip now gone babydoll, "Don't you just wish you could... ah, ah, ahhhhhh!" she pulled them back, squeezing them hard to satisfy herself. "See what happens when you tease your mommy in your bedroom, baby?... Naughty boy gets naughty back... Can't touch Mommy eiiiiitherrrrrr!"

She noticed something on my shirt while I wondered what had come over her, how much booze had she drank?

Then she leaned back in, her juggling tits clawing away at my neck, and whispered in my ear with her hands dangerously close at my thighs to tearing my pants off. "You're spotting yourself, baby boy... Is something going to happen for us soon?"

She said "US" she said US! Not just me but happen for her also!

She looked back down at my jutting cock and had to be considering foolish restraint while her lip quivered up and down and her nostrils flared, pinching her electric tits with her hands. But somehow she thought the better of it... "Ohhhhhhhhh, CUM on honey, it's time! Hump that shirt if you have to it's time to do the dirty DEED!!"

She spun and threw herself down on the ground before me, ass to face -- WAY up high in the air, and yanked her polka-dotted blue bikini tight up her apple shaped ass. "CUM on baby boyyyyyyyy! Jackie wants to have my big boy I don't THINK so. He's MY baby big boy... all MINE! Do it for Mommy, honey. Do on yourself for Mommy, Robbie. GOOOoooooooooooo!"

Jesus Christ!! I did just like she said and humped up in my shirt as best I could. The sensation wasn't all that bad as I'd spit up a quality amount of clear-cum by then and that actually served to glide my cockhead across the jersey while the cotton sweats hugged my shaft tight enough to feeble fuck as well.

The final part of the track repeats a theme over and over and over. It's very ornery and blues bombastic. We were at that part while Mom had her tits squashed into the ground and her face planted sideways to the tile, her ass doing rotations the black girls do -- booty fantasy extreme! The song was like a ticking clock. Get it done before it finishes or ELSE!

Mom kept yanking on the material between her ass crack and it wasn't long before it slid up in between her pussy lips and I saw the edges of her nude!! It was nothing but puffy pussy there, no hair at all and more fleshy than I'd seen any pictures of!!

That did it. My shirt popped off and my cock sprang up out of my sweatpants. It was finally free for Mommy to see and I immediately began spraying ropes of cum up high all over myself. I'd never done that before, it was always down my leg or in the toilet! I screamed confirmation at her, "MOM, I'M DOING IT, LOOK! Look Mommy, LOOK!"

But she never turned back to see. Her hips wavered slowly side to side now... "That's a gewd boyyyyyyy," spilled out of her drunken mouth before her hips collapsed down onto the tile. Her ass spasmed slowly.

I continued to come a-plenty, my cock now swinging wildly around, spraying semen everywhere. It just wouldn't stop. I always cum a lot but this was more than that, of course... my mother was involved! (Not to mention fresh off a protein shake.)

Finally, I groaned out a few final burst while my cock jerked into submission... spent. SO relaxed and at ease... finally!!

Mom was passed out cold, nearly naked on the floor of the living room eating area. I felt bad but there wasn't much I could do, other than chew a blanket out from the closet and peel it over her with my toes. I thought about using my toes to see some other things but that just wouldn't be proper under any circumstance. And what kind of sick crook would I be to consider that after what she'd just done for me, my god! No, I'm not that deranged.

I'm just a horny bastard with a cock that might make adult women lose their minds for a moment. Even if they're your mother...

There's more. She wasn't done with me then by any measure.