Through A Glass Darkly

Story Info
Narcissa meets her match through her bedroom mirror.
3.1k words
4.33
2.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rtmoan
rtmoan
9 Followers

Narcissa lay panting in her bed. Her sheets had kicked off down by her feet, half draped down the side of the bed and onto the floor. In one hand her phone, glowing brightly in the darkness of the bedroom. In the other was her favorite glass dildo, the one with the smaller nubs that felt so incredible when she was thrusting away inside her cunt. It was slick with cum now, slowly drying in the humid air, its work done for now.

She sighed and pressed the button on the side of the phone and the porn she had been streaming, some self-suck compilation or other, blinked out of existence. It took her eyes a few moments to adjust, but the with moon so bright outside her window she didn't have to wait long to see the room in shadowy relief. The soft silvery light streamed in through the window beside her bed, casting deep shadows where there wasn't a reflective surface to be met.

With a small grunt of effort, Narcissa sat up in bed, swinging her feet off the side. She needed to piss terribly, and the dildo could use a good scrub. So off she went to the hall, passing the full mirror that stood beside her door, and further beyond to the bathroom. She squinted in the bright light when she flicked the power switch, swearing under her breath. Turning the water on hot she rinsed off the glass dildo and gave it a good spraying down with her sex toy cleaner. Leaving it on the bathroom sink to dry she next sat on the toilet and was in the middle of relieving herself when she heard a dull thump come from the direction of her bedroom.

Alone in her apartment, as far as she knew, a lump of fear jumped into her throat and she cut off midstream, ignoring the insistent pressure from her bladder to finish. She picked up a bottle of spray cleaner from beside the toilet, intent on at least blinding whatever it was that made the noise in her hallway. As quietly as she could, she stood and crept to the bathroom door, trying her best to peek out without being seen by any prying eyes.

When she was sure the coast was clear she shut off the bathroom light and waited a few moments until her eyes had adjusted to the dark of the nighttime apartment again and she carefully stepped into the hallway, only to be met with the groan of the floorboard under her foot. She did her best not to yelp and pressed close to the wall, waiting, willing whoever was there to show themselves. But no one came. When her heart calmed down, she took a more careful step, then another, and another, until she was back at her bedroom where it had sounded like the noise had come from.

Narcissa steeled herself and spun quickly into the doorway of her bedroom, spray bottle raised at eye level, ready to do its job. But there was nothing out of the ordinary, no shadow figures waiting to pounce, no vampires perched on windowsills, nothing. Well, almost nothing. On the floor, atop the pile of her sheets, was her phone. It seemed to have fallen off the edge of the bed, another victim of gravity.

"About gave me a damn heart attack," Narcissa said, admonishing the phone. She picked it up and it blinked to life, temporarily blinding her. That's when another thump came, this time behind her.

"Shit!" she swore, spinning on her heel. Her heart felt like it was going to explode as she saw a dark figure staring back at her, hand raised to attack. It wasn't until her vision cleared that she realized she was looking in her mirror, phone glowing in the one hand, spray bottle raised in the other.

"I'm jumpy tonight," she mumbled to herself. She turned her flashlight on and scanned the floor for what could have fallen. The light played across the floor, but nothing seemed amiss. It wasn't until it moved over the mirror that she noticed something was off about the glass.

She couldn't quite place what it was, the strange sensation it gave her to look on the mirror. The way the light moved seemed wrong, like it was on a delay, and it wasn't casting a reflection back toward her like it should. It seemed for anything to be lighting the room on the other side of the mirror. Frowning, Narcissa stepped forward, hand out, and traced a finger down the mirrorglass. A ripple formed where she touched it, spreading from the point of impact, shimmering across the face of the mirror more like water than anything solid. Astonished, she pushed her finger in further, then her hand, her wrist, her arm, and then she fell forward and through the mirror and tumbled to the floor of her room, but backwards.

She landed with a thump that seemed to echo oddly in the room, not at all muffled by the rug that she fell upon. She sat up and looked around, finding it hard to focus on any one part of the room. There was her bed, on the wrong wall. There was her dresser, her flashlight still glowing on the back of her phone, but now spreading rainbow light, like a prism, across the ceiling and walls.

Narcissa stood shakily, rubbing her arm where she fell on it, sure she was going to have a bruise in the morning, barring the fact that this most certainly had to be a dream. But when had she fallen asleep? She frowned, trying to gain her bearings when a thump sounded again, once more behind her. She spun on her heel and froze. There, behind her, was her. Or someone who looked very much like her.

At first, she thought she must be facing the mirror again, but no, it was off to the side. This person was at the foot of the bed, naked as she was, with a strange smile playing across her face. It was crooked as anything, and seemed warm enough, but there was something off about it Narcissa couldn't place. It wasn't like seeing herself in the mirror, but more like when she would hear her own voice in a recording. It had to be someone else, not the person that she knew she was. But it was so very clearly her.

The other Narcissa moved suddenly, sliding across the floor at an alarming speed to come face to face with Narcissa. She smiled again, her teeth bared and white and shining, and Narcissa couldn't help but recoil, stumbling backward. She caught herself before she hit the dresser, but only just. The rigid wood of the corner dug into her back and she swore, the sound bouncing around the room in a multitude of echoes, each sounding less and less like her as it ricocheted around. The other Narcissa moved again, this time laying her hands on Narcissa's shoulders, pulling her upright, steadying her.

Her skin was cold where she touched her, cold like frost, and Narcissa inhaled sharply through her teeth at the sensation. Then a tingle began, sharp and spiky, like a waking limb. It thrummed into her bones, painful at first, before it morphed into something like a deep, sensual warmth that spread across her shoulders and down her chest. It spread up her neck as well, causing a flush to move over Narcissa's cheeks, her eyes watering from the strange feeling. She rubbed her eyes, wiping away the tears. She felt dizzy now, off balance, her mind fogging over from the unusual sensation moving through her body.

She gasped when the other Narcissa dropped her hands from her shoulders and cupped Narcissa's breasts, causing the nipples to become instantly erect. They were so hard the ached and Narcissa tried to pull away, but she was trapped between her doppelganger and the dresser. Still, the pleasure was intense, and she pressed against the other woman's hands, raising her own to hold the other Narcissa's wrists. Narcissa pulled at her, trying to get her to move, but the other woman was insistent, and now she tweaked Narcissa's nipples, causing her to yelp.

"Be silent, little one, or you'll wake the whole house," the other Narcissa said, her voice like shattering glass, fragile and tinkling. "You wouldn't want to ruin our fun so soon, would you?"

Narcissa shuddered at the sound of her voice, each syllable digging into her ears, into her consciousness, making her dizzy with the effort of focusing on the brittle words. Her head spun now, the room taking on odd angles, alien and wrong. The other Narcissa was smiling, her teeth glinting like a frozen lake, and she leaned in, kissing her full on the mouth. It was like licking a frozen pole in deep winter.

The shock of it cascaded through Narcissa's mouth, her teeth aching, the breath coming from her flared nostrils steaming from the frigid temperature. As the other Narcissa trailed her lips down her chin, her neck, her shoulders, over her breasts, it felt to Narcissa like she was taking bites from her, eating her, each short sharp shock of cold eliciting a gasp.

The other Narcissa was on her knees now, her freezing hands clutching Narcissa's ass, her face buried between Narcissa's shaking thighs. A tongue, snakelike in its movement, crawled from the other Narcissa's mouth, lapping at Narcissa's cunt in slow, sinuous swipes. Each drawn out moment of contact caused Narcissa to shake in pain, but also a strange pleasure that was starting to build between her legs. She reached down to pull the other Narcissa away, but the other woman wasn't about to budge. She pulled Narcissa closer, burying her serpentine tongue in her cunt, and causing Narcissa to call out, her voice echoing oddly in the room. It sounded like the room itself was empty and bare.

The other Narcissa continued to furiously work her tongue in and out of Narcissa's cunt, leaving Narcissa struggling to stand, the cold and the pleasure causing her legs to shake frantically, leaving her on the verge of collapse. But she stood firm, struggling against the other Narcissa's grasp, but in vain. Her cunt ached with the cold, but her clit was rock hard, and the familiar sensation of an orgasm was starting to build behind Narcissa's tongue. She groaned, prickling warmth spreading from her cunt and shooting up her spine, until she was bucking back against the other Narcissa's tongue, riding it like any of her favorite glass toys. She moved her hips, grinding against the other Narcissa's face, her clit flicking over the freezing cold nose of the other woman, and she came, a shudder convulsing her entire body. It was like cumming for the first time after a long dry spell, her clit pulsing with need, her cunt contracting around the strange long tongue that filled it.

When the orgasm subsided, and the other Narcissa had pulled away, Narcissa fell to her knees, shaking from the cold and the intensity of the pleasure still rippling up from her cunt. She leaned against the other Narcissa, her breath coming in pants. The other Narcissa was smiling, her eyes bright, face slick with Narcissa's cum. She leaned in, kissing Narcissa now, her cold tongue snaking into Narcissa's mouth, tangling with her own.

Narcissa let it happen, was helpless to stop it now, giving herself over to the bizarre dream or whatever this was that was happening now. Only when her mouth began to ache from the chill did she try to pull away, but the other Narcissa was stronger and held her, pushed her onto her back, mounted her. Narcissa managed to get her mouth away from the other's and looked down, only to see an enormous cock throbbing between the other Narcissa's legs. There was no way something that big, that girthy and long, could fit inside her.

She started to object, but the other Narcissa kissed her again, muffling her, and pushing her knees wide with her hands she aimed the head of her cock at Narcissa's cunt. Beads of precum drooled down from the throbbing cockhead, slicking Narcissa's cum-wet hole, and with a slow, glacial push, the other Narcissa began to stretch and fill Narcissa's cunt. Narcissa tried to pull away, the sensation between her legs more pain than pleasure at this point, but the other Narcissa was unstoppable in her insistent pushing.

Narcissa grasped the other woman's shoulders, holding on, letting the cock push its way into her. It was different than the rest of the other woman, nothing near as cold, and its heat was a welcome relief after the frigid engagement of her tongue, of her kisses. The other Narcissa, seeming bored with the slow pace, grasped Narcissa's hips and with a hard thrust buried herself the rest of the way in Narcissa's cunt. Narcissa gasped, eyes wide, fuller than she had ever been, with any man or toy before.

There were parts of her cunt that had never been touched like this and they were singing out a song of absolute pleasure. Narcissa shook from the feeling, her nails digging into the other Narcissa's skin, hard enough to draw blood. But no blood came, just a smile on the other woman's face, so much like her own. The other Narcissa pulled her cock out about halfway then, with another thrust, buried it back in again. This was the new pace now, half out, then to the hilt, over and over, and Narcissa knew better than to complain now.

She rode the waves of pleasure, pushing her hips up and back against the invading cock, helping bury it in her aching cunt. The sounds of skin on skin filled the room, Narcissa's wet cunt squelching with each deep thrust of cock. Faster and faster now the other woman went, slamming her cock into Narcissa, causing her to gasp and moan, writhing under her weight. She pulled the other woman close now, ignoring the chill, their breasts mashing together, Narcissa's arms wrapped around the other woman's back, holding on for dear life.

Narcissa was close to cumming again when she heard the other Narcissa grunt and the first blast of cum leave the cock buried inside her. It splashed into Narcissa, burning hot, and that's all it took. Narcissa came with the other woman, her hot cunt milking her cock for all it was worth. It had been so, so long since she felt the warmth cum shooting into her that she had almost forgotten what a pleasure it was to be filled.

She relaxed her tense muscles and collapsed under the other Narcissa, panting with the effort of her intense climax. The other Narcissa, satisfied, pulled her cock free with an audible pop, leaving Narcissa with a feeling of aching emptiness between her legs. The cum poured out of her, pooling under her buttocks, spreading out across the floor. Narcissa, well fucked, was all warmth now, the chill of the other woman insignificant compared to the fire that raced from her cunt through the rest of her body. As it spread up her chest and neck and into her head, she became suddenly dizzy again, disoriented.

She tried to prop herself up on her elbows, but her body wouldn't move. She may as well have been a puddle for all the good trying to sit up did. She could only watch as the other woman stood, cock still hard and glistening with cum. Her skin was beautiful, pale like frosted glass, and it absolutely shone in the moonlight that came streaming in from the far window. She looked more real now, more solid, like something that had been missing had found its way back into her, made her whole.

The other Narcissa looked down at Narcissa as she lay helpless on the floor, a grin splitting her face, and she began to laugh. It was a cruel laugh, predatory, one of triumph. Turning she walked to the mirror and reached out her hand. With a sweep of the other Narcissa's hand across its surface, the mirrorglass turned into rippling water. She gave Narcissa one last fleeting glance before she stepped into the mirror and through, emerging as a retreating shape on the other side.

Narcissa could only watch, helpless, as the room she was in fell out of focus, blurring and contorting in ways she had difficulty understanding, much less the ability to describe. Everything was wrong, wrong angles contorting before her like a kaleidoscope without any colors. The sound of nails on glass filled the room and finally Narcissa could move enough to cover her ears. She curled into a tight ball and clenched her eyes shut, willing herself to wake up.

The sound suddenly stopped. Narcissa cautiously opened her eyes, and found herself on her bedroom floor, sunlight pouring in the window by her bed. She stood unsteadily, her legs wobbly beneath her. Relieved, she marveled at what a strange dream it had been. How had she come to sleep on the floor? She must have sleepwalked and fallen sometime during the night. That would explain why her body felt like one big bruise.

Narcissa stretched and was walking out of the bedroom to take a piss when she noticed something. Or rather, she didn't notice something that should have been there. She walked back and froze, eyes wide. Where there should have been a reflection in the mirror was nothing, like she was merely looking through a window. She touched the glass and yelped, pulling her hand away. It was colder than ice. Where she had touched fogged over briefly from the heat of her hands, but soon it was a clear mirror again, showing everything but Narcissa.

She heard footsteps then and watched with mounting horror as the other Narcissa walked into the room she saw through the mirror. She approached the mirror, all smiles, dressed and ready for the day. She did a twirl, her skirt flying out around her, and at no point did she seem to notice Narcissa herself staring at her, mouth agape. The other Narcissa laughed, her voice still very much the tinkling of breaking glass, and she turned and left the room.

Narcissa tried to do the same, but when she opened the door, she found only a blank white wall. Her heart in her throat she ran to the window and froze. There was sunlight, yes, but that's all there was, just golden light streaming in from an otherwise white void that stretched on forever. She tried opening the window, but it wouldn't budge, stuck the same as the mirror image of itself through the looking glass.

It was all Narcissa could do to sit on the bed and stare at the mirror. She willed it all away, but the world refused to change. She was stuck here now in a little slice of reflection, trapped in a bedroom mirror.

rtmoan
rtmoan
9 Followers