Through Anna's eyes

Story Info
A girl who thinks she can take advantage of another's sissy.
3.9k words
4.17
4.9k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edit by

Pretty penny

This short story is written in connection with the short stories The game is on again. Would like feedback, hope you like it.

.........

Thoughts swirled inside Anna's head. It's so boring to stand and fold clothes all day inside this clothes shop. It felt a little too quiet today with no customers at all. There was no life from the phone either. She was looking at Facebook when a lady and another girl entered. Anna's eyes studied them both at the same time. Anna pretended she checked the clothes she was folding, but really her eyes were fixed on what she saw. The eyes focused on the elegant lady who was clearly directing the other person. It soon became clear the other person was a sissy!

Anna was constantly moving to see more, but her eyes were fixed on that particular lady and this sissy person. Anna then noticed that the lady was talking to the manager of the store. Why, do they know each other? Anna's curiosity became even greater when her boss now entered the changing room. Anna had to see more, what was happening now? Anna moved like slow motion past the changing room that had the curtains drawn. She almost stopped in her tracks when she heard a familiar sound. Moaning that she recognized from movies she had seen, porn movies! The sound of deep moaning was clearly audible.

Anna's eyes widened and a smile formed around her mouth. A tingle vibrated in her body, she couldn't quite understand why she now felt it begin to form warm wet feelings in her smooth pussy lips. Was it really serious? Was that sissy a slut? Did she actually get fucked by Anna's boss? She could hear the cheap slut moaning at what was happening. Anna realized that the feeling of giving a person so much humiliation, having so much control over someone, made her horny to.

Anna sat down at her counter, but watched closely at what was happening. She was so excited by the events in the dressing room that she unbuttoned her pants and began to feel her pussy inside her now wet panties. She was so wet, so excited and horny. Anna sat biting her lips with her head thrown back and her eyes closed thinking about how exciting it would be to have so much control of the sissy chick. She heard the curtains open up, so she abruptly stopped. Her eyes followed as the boss approached her with a bag. He looked at her and spoke.

"This bag is being retrieved shortly, just leave it out."

He disappeared into his office.

Anna understood that the cheap sissy slut in the changing room, must have either sucked the boss or maybe let herself be fucked by him! Or maybe both? The thought only made Anna more horny about what the cheap slut had done.

When Anna began to think in more detail about the fact that the slut allowed herself to be fucked so publicly, so easily. Maybe this could be something she could take advantage of? A cheap sissy slut who can make her money perhaps? Anna drew a big smile at the thought of how nice it could be to take advantage of this little sissy slut. Use the bitch for what she clearly likes to be, yes a cheap whore.

Anna loved to take advantage of other people. When she was in school, she used to take advantage of every poor boy. She always managed to pressure them, exploit them for what she wanted. Her thoughts of how delicious it would be to take advantage of this cheap slut, this whore, was almost indescribable. It aroused Anna so much that she only got more moist between her already wet pussy lips. Her breast nipples were already stiff.

At that same moment the sissy appeared at the counter. Anna returned from dream land with the smile still on her face. She carefully studied the cheap slut that was standing before her. The person she was soon going to pimp out. Anna could clearly see that the chick was embarrassed, this was a good thing Anna thought. Then she knew she could use blackmail against this cheap sissy slut who lets herself be fucked anywhere! The smile only got wider. Anna again felt her panties getting wetter with the feeling of power. Being able to control this slut is so exciting, she just sat there thinking. She said to her mockingly.

"These clothes must be yours, you really must have made a good impression on the boss."

Anna laughed, before she started to talk again.

"Have a hot night, I think you will need it."

Anna's eyes were fixed on the sissy slut who disappeared out of the shop. Her thoughts were now far away in fairyland.

When Anna came home, it didn't take long before she put away her shoes and clothes. She was still in a trance in her little determined fantasy world. The same fantasy kept coming up again and again. The more she thought about it, the more moist her smooth pussy lips became. She took off her bra and her sticky wet panties. She lay down calmly on the bed. Her hand began to stroke her stomach, it moved further down until it reached between her thighs. Slowly she spread her bare legs and let her fingers slide between her wet pussy lips, the sound of pleasure and moans escaped her lips. She brought her other hand up to her chest, where she squeezed her firm breasts several times before taking her fingers and squeezing the nipple hard. She couldn't help it, a big moan let out. Her eyes just closed as her teeth bit her lip harder.

The sound of the heavy breathing of horniness, arousal and tones of small moans, only created more arousal. She had to have more, as she found a vibrator. She turned it on and slowly moved it up and down the length of her clit. The pleasure just got bigger, the wetness just got more. She tormented herself by just playing around her mound until she couldn't take it anymore. She inserted the dildo between they already wet pussy lips when a heavy moan came out. The pleasure only got bigger, more horniness came. She increased her pace gradually and brought it further inside. The horniness had completely taken over, she got up and groomed herself in a doggy position, she bent down towards the bed as she continued and let herself be fucked by the dildo. The position affected her more and more as she was approaching climax. Then she came in a big orgasm! She just collapsed on her side, still wet and horny from the thought of how delicious it would be to take advantage of this slut, to see her humiliated and be used. The cheap slutty sissy, the whore who clearly enjoyed letting herself be used in public. This slut was going to make money for her, create a future for her Anna thought. The thought of pushing this slut to such an extent only made Anna smile before she dozed off to sleep.

Anna woke up early the next day, got out of bed and into the shower. The water ran down her smooth skin, gathered behind her back in a stream over her bottom that could look like a beautiful waterfall. Her long hair got wet and she washed it clean before she got out and dried herself. She checked that her legs were smooth and smiled when she saw herself in the mirror. She knew that she was sexy. A girl that all the boys loved to look at, and she made them hard. She found some sexy tights that tightened and shaped well around her great ass. A tight bra that accentuated her beautiful breasts with a tight top for her beautiful curves.

She found a short black leather jacket and got to work.

Anna sat in the car on the way to work, thinking about how she was going to get control of this slut. Anna actually had a sharp imagination and used a lot of it to manage and exploit others. After a good deal of thinking, it hit her what the plan was going to be. Anna had to get in touch with the lady who had control over the slut. The lady who was clearly a Mistress. If Anna could talk to her, ask if she could introduce the slut to Anna, pretend she wanted to become the sissy's friend. This would work. Yes, that could be a good plan. Anna's smile became so wide and malicious.

Anna went to her boss to ask for the telephone number of this Mistress. Anna used an excuse that she had paid too much for something she had bought. The boss said he could talk to her, but Anna worked hard to say that she would like to try to clean this up herself, show the boss that she could do things too, it must have been something Anna had done wrong. When she got the number from the boss, a smile rudely came out slowly on her way out. Anna said to herself, "yess!", taking a step closer.

Anna bit her lip, closed her eyes and dialed the number of the lady. The lady on the other end answered.

"Hello."

"Hi, my name is Anna. I work at the clothing store you visited yesterday. I saw you had a nice girl with you and was wondering if we could become friends? She seemed like an interesting person."

The lady on the other end became a little quiet, but answered back.

"Hi Anna. Yes, my little companion would certainly appreciate getting to know a new friend. I'll come by the shop and we can have a chat."

Anna was almost a little shocked, this lady was really easily tricked. Time passed with customers in and out, when suddenly the lady entered. She came directly towards Anna who was just texting on her phone.

"Hey Anna."

Anna raised her head to see the lady standing in front of her. Anna thought for a bit before answering the lady in front of her.

"Hi, I'm Anna. I talked to you on the phone. I think the girl you brought last time seemed interesting, so i was wondering if i could meet her and get to know her?"

Anna felt she might be going a little too far into it now, but she had to try. The lady studied Anna carefully before answering.

"Friend, you say? Tell me Anna, what are you really thinking about?"

Anna paused a bit, a little uncertain about her response. Had she been exposed? But Anna decided to play her cards close when she answered.

"I thought the friend you brought was cute, and i think i'd like to get to know her better. I think it would be fun to bring people like her to a club, and have fun together."

Then Anna had to smile a little to herself, but tried to control herself. The lady thought for a bit before answering.

"I see, so you want to be friends with my companion, with the sissy i have."

Anna understood that the conversation had now become more serious. Now she showed that she had to play her cards right.

"Yes, why not. I like to have fun with sissy's."

The lady smiled again as she walked around Anna to study her as the lady continued to chat.

"Okay, the sissy is going to come here later to pick up some clothes for the evening. The sissy is actually going to go out to a club with me, but maybe the sissy can go with you instead, then you can get to know her a little."

Now, Anna's eyes sparkled.

"Yes, that's a great idea," Anna said.

The lady suddenly looked a bit sternly at Anna, the look sent chills down Anna's spine before she spoke again.

"You can go out, but if you do something bad to my sissy girl, you will feel it 10 times worse."

The lady smiled again before disappearing out the door. Anna tried to calm her body, which was now in ecstasy. Soon she was going to have control over a little sissy slut, a whore that she could use to the fullest. Oh, from what she now understood, this slut was coming soon. It didn't take long. The slut Anna had thought so much about entered through the door. Anna's eyes lit up, a smile spread before Anna opened her lips.

"Well, well, see who shows up, with a fresh hair style, very cool, and it suits you. Something you need....... Slut!?"

The slut stood there nervous and embarrassed, she tried to make a smile before she answered back.

"Eee i.... I'm here to pick up something. But i was going to talk to the boss first."

The slut mumbled In a low voice.

Anna just smiled.

"Aha, then i think you should come with me."

Anna led the slut into the back room and over to a door where there was a sign:

"BOSS".

Anna stopped.

"Wait here"

Anna knocked, she waited until she heard "come in". Anna went inside to speak with the boss. Then she came back to the sissy.

"He's ready to receive you.... Slut"

Anna looked at the slut with a smile. You could see the smile give a look of satisfaction and Anna's eyes had a look of condescension and humiliation at the person she looked at. The slut looked a little scared before Anna as she disappeared inside.

Anna was curious about what was happening, so she stood near the door. She heard what was going on. Anna heard how her boss had full control over this little slut, how the slut was now clearly sitting on her knees and sucking off this boss of hers. It didn't take long before Anna heard the sound of moaning, clearly she was fucking him. The power the boss had over the slut started to make Anna wet, she also wanted that power over the little slut.

Anna heard the sound of the sissy, now on her way out of the office. Anna just smiled in satisfaction, the lust she felt for power only spread more in her body. She looked at the slut with a smile, and she open the silence between them.

"Fuck, you're a slut, was it delicious to get fucked in the office? Are you a real cock sucker, or is it a real cock whore?"

The slut just looked down at the floor in shame. Anna took her hand and lifted her chin. She looked at the slut, into her shamed eyes. You could see there was fear in the slut's eyes. Anna felt how her inner flame burned to see that she now had the power and control. Anna had a look of fire from her eyes, and her smile got kind of devilish. She took the slut by the hand and into a changing room. She gave the sissy a bag. She looked determinedly at the sissy.

"Switch to this, and you'll come with me, or i'll tell everyone here what a slut you are."

The sissy slut got really nervous, she just slowly took the bag and opened it. She took out the clothes that Anna gave her. There was a short skirt, which was sewn together with a top with some logo stuff. Clearly a kind of dress. She undressed and Anna noticed there was now dripping cum from the slut's pussy hole that had just been fucked. Slowly the sissy pulled the outfit into place. Then the sissy saw in the mirror what it was she was wearing. It had a cheerleader uniform look, but the text on the sweater did not say a club or school, no, it said in large letters "FUCK SLUT". The sissy slut came out of the dressing room and Anna met her and started to flirt a bit.

"Perfect, i thought i'd wear it to a costume party, but clearly this suits you better than me you little fuck slut. Now everyone can see what you are, and how sexy you are."

Anna just took the little slut by the hand and pulled her after her. Anna got out of the store and a little further into the shopping centre. Before the slut could read what was written on the door, Anna just opened it and pushed her in before closing it behind her. The little sissy slut tried to open the door but couldn't get the door open, you had to have a key card.

Anna enjoyed every second of the sight of the sissy's frustration and fear. It was only now that the sissy saw what kind of room it was, there were several benches and cabinets. The sound and steam from the shower was when the slut realized where she was taken to. Slowly the slut turned around, she was standing in a men's dressing room at a fitness center.

Her eyes widened as she saw some of them in boxers while some stood naked after being in the shower. One looked at the slut and smiled before the Anna broke the silence.

"I got someone who is a little over eager here! Clearly you can see what this slut wants, or what guys?"

Anna looked at the slut with a big smile. She could see how the fear almost brought tears to the slut's eyes. Anna could see the pain from the heart pumping faster and faster, the pain of fear built up in side her. Anna just looked at her.

"You should be happy, look what I've taken you to! Now you'll get what you deserve! Oh yes, you can thank me for that afterwards, because we both know what you are! You must do what I say, otherwise you will not get your clothes. Oh we both know what happens when

you do not keep your promise to your Mistress!"

She pushed the slut forward, her arm hitting the sissy's shoulder and that pushed her down to her knees. There were several men whistling and smiling, one of them started talking.

"See what we have here boys, everyone see what is on her sweater? Fuck Slut."

The little sissy slut was restless now, but her eyes could not move away from the sight of all the dicks that were there. Several smiled and whispered in each other's ears. The man who was talking, smiled and walked over to her. His finger lifted the slut's chin before touching her lips. Slowly he pressed his finger in.

"Fuck boys, i think she's willing too."

Anna came next to the little slut, she took her hand around the slut's chin, bent it towards her. Anna just smiled as she held a firm grip and broke the silence again.

"Yeah, damn right she's willing. Now, you're going to let these guys do what the hell they want with you, you're just going to enjoy every single moment, because we both know you love dick! I've asked them to film everything that comes to mind. And i will get it sent to me. If you do not show up at the store when they are done with you, you can kiss all your friends goodbye, because i will post it to all of your social media!"

Anna cackled with a scornful laugh before she got up and disappeared. Anna was completely in other thoughts on the way back to the shop. This worked, she had control over this cheap slut, it was clear because the slut didn't resist. Anna knew she had the cheap sissy whore in a tight grip.

The thought of what she had just done made Anna so moist between her tight pussy lips. The horniness just spread, her panties just got wetter and wetter from the juice that flowed from her pussy lips, slowly she started to feel herself outside the tight tights.

It didn't take long before a message rang on her phone. She smiled when she saw who it was from, the smile spreading like a wicked witch. She opened the message which was a video of the slut who was now on her knees sucking one of the boys in the gym. A feeling of satisfaction and pleasure burst out of her at what she had managed to do with this slut. She could really be a pimp for this whore. The message came with video of what the slut had to do only made Anna more horny, more wet. She got up from her seat and went into a changing room. She slowly brought her hand inside the tights, slowly brought her fingers down to her smooth wet clit to begin fingering her pussy. Moans came, quiet tones of pleasure appeared. More messages came and as she watched them, Anna only became more horny and eager. She continued, her fingers working hard like drum sticks, she could feel she was climaxing now! Yes, yes! She came like a lightning strike, it shook her whole body. Her panties were so wet. Small spots of pussy juice had now appeared on the tights. She got up and sat back in her seat. It didn't take too long before the slut came staggering in, she could see the cheap slut had been well used, a clear sign of a cheap whore! Anna gave a smile before answering the cheap sissy slut.

"Damn, you're such a damn cheap slut. There's no better way, you actually loved it! I know you did so don't deny it!"

The sissy just looked down, she was embarrassed and ashamed. Anna lifted her head and looked her in the eyes.

"Now, be thankful you cheap whore! I do have you on video, now i can do whatever i want with you. I've had a chat with your Mistress while you were away. Since i said you and i have become such good friends, she was very happy. You know, your "FRIEND"! So now i'll take advantage of you for all i can, you are my little cock sucker now."

Anna lifted her chin again with her finger. Her eyes met hers, her tone started to get calm before the slut answered.

"Yes, yes i like dick."

Anna just rejoiced in what she now had.

12