Through Anna's eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me what you are, tell me how grateful you are?"

The slut waited a bit while she looked down at the floor almost in tears.

"I'm a cheap slut who loves dick, i'm so grateful for what you did."

"Nice slut.... The agreement for the evening was that you and Mistress were going out at the club together. But since i agreed with her that you should be with me tonight instead, you should take home a new bag of clothes from me with you. I will send you a text on what to wear. Now you can go home and rest a bit, then i'll contact you tonight. Remember, there's no way out! And by the way, deep down i actually think you like this."

Anna did see she was shocked, scared. She took the bag with her and went home.

Anna just sat there with satisfaction, she watched as she waddled out from being fucked so much. She fell back into her dream world, how wonderful this evening was going to be!

.......

12