Through her paces

Story Info
A dirty slut is put through her paces for her Mistress.
2k words
4.64
15.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please can I cum? I'm so close, please Mistress, please can I cum?" The desperation in her voice was clear, and accentuated by the jerky movement of her hips. Her mistress looked over her prone, naked body. She took her time, her lips tugging up at the corners when she noted the silk ropes holding her captive's knees open and unmovable on the bed. Her wrists were secured similarly, leaving her little space to allow her to do more than waggle her hips to draw her Mistress's eyes to her gyrating pussy.

"No." The tied-up little slut froze for a moment before she let out a small whine. Her mistress let her struggle against an orgasm for a few more moments before turning off the vibrator nestled against the slut's clit. A simple rope harness held the wand in place, while a dildo was buried in her pussy, the base propped up against the mattress. With the vibrator off and the slut's previously impending orgasm, her hips were rolling to get some kind of movement from the penetrating toy. Small moans escaped her as she realized her orgasm was lost. "I just don't think a little slut like you deserves to cum yet. Let's play a few more games before we decide if you're going to cum today."

The slut's nipples tightened at the thought of not being allowed to cum all day. She knew she would never be able to last that long on her own. She was brought out of her thoughts by the quiet walk of her Mistress stepping up to her face. She leaned down and gave her slut a deep kiss before standing up straighter and pulling out a blindfold. After tying the blindfold around her slut's eyes, her hands drifted toward the slut's pierced nipples.

Mistress liked the way her slut moaned and grunted and squirmed when her nipples were pinched and pulled. She would leave moments with her hands to herself, lending her slut trepidation and suspense over when and where her mistress would strike next. After a moment's pause, she took a nipple in each hand and stroked along the jewelry softly before gripping them firmer and pulling them towards her. Once her slut's nipples were extended uncomfortably, she released them. The slut heard her mistress's footsteps drifting away, straining her ears to hear more. All she could focus on were her nipples straining and excited and her pussy wrapped tightly around her toy.

Something nudged against the slut's mouth, and she opened it willingly at the prompt. A small rubber toy filled her mouth, and she immediately began sucking it and slobbering around it, investigating. Her mistress laughed at her, using the one sense left to her to try to figure out what was in store for her.

"That's a good slut. Make sure you get it good and wet or it may be difficult to shove this up your little asshole. I bet you'll be begging to cum again once you have that in one of your holes." The slut's body stiffened slightly to hear the plan, but then she moaned and worked harder to slobber on the toy, practically shoving it down her throat in her excitement. "What a nasty, little slut, to be so excited for me to shove something in your asshole. Choke yourself on this anal plug if you're a filthy little slut."

The order had barely left the Mistress's mouth before the slut was straining towards the butt plug, gagging and choking to prove how much of a slut she was for her mistress. To prove that she was good and did everything she was told. The mistress laughed at how easy it was to degrade this slut, and how willingly she followed orders. As the slut choked herself, her hips pressed down as much as she could on the toy still impaling her pussy, seeking any pleasure she could find.

The slut loved having her pussy filled. Having gotten so close to cumming so soon, her pussy was humming and begging for more. She could feel her hips straining in an opposite direction as her mouth, even as she pushed to have the anal plug entering her throat. She was gagging softly, the toy only being long enough to sit in the back of her throat, not long enough to truly gag her. As she yearned for more, the buzzing of the vibrator still being pressed into her clit caused her to leap away in shock, as far as her binds would allow her to. The pleasure of the vibrator and dildo in her pussy coupled with the shame of gagging herself on an anal toy made the slut shudder in pleasure and humiliation. She could not ask to cum, her mouth being nearly as full as her pussy, so she resolved to hold back for as long as she could.

Luckily, the vibrator shut off quickly. Her mistress returned to her head, taking the butt plug from her mouth, causing a string of thick saliva to break away and swing against her chest. Her mistress shoved a few fingers in her mouth, fucking it, before removing them and walking behind her slut. The dripping butt plug was in her hand, and she used the other to squirt a bit of lube directly on her asshole. Then, her slut dripping from both ends in anticipation, the mistress began to work the butt plug into her slut's puckered asshole. Nearly fully in, the mistress reached around and switched the vibrator on again.

The slut jerked from the shock of pleasure, and in the recoil, she slammed back towards her mistress and fully impaled her asshole. Without any real control over herself, she began to beg incoherently. "Ooh... please. Please. So good. Please, mistress. Oh god." She was moments from orgasm, regardless of who did or did not allow her.

"Please, what? What does the slut want?"

"Oh god, please Mistress. Please let me cum." The slut was keening and crooning, using all her power to keep the rising orgasm at bay.

"Is your horny, soaking little cunt begging for it too? Can my filthy slut keep her nasty hole from orgasming any longer? I only just filled you up and you already can't control yourself? What a pathetic slut." The buzzing continued, and coupled with the toys and the nasty words being littered upon her, the slut wasn't sure she would be able to control her cunt.

Just as her hope of holding off her orgasm was leaving her, the vibrator switched off. All of the slut's breath left in a great shaking breath. "Slut." Her mistress's cold, disappointed voice brought her back to attention. "I'm quite sure the only thing that stopped you from orgasming was that I turned off the vibrator. Is that the case?"

The slut was silent for a moment before her head fell in submission. "Yes mistress, my stupid cunt was taking over and I was so close to cumming and I was holding back as much as I could but you're so good at bringing me to the edge that sometimes I start to slip. I'll try to do better, Mistress." At this, her mistress's hand began raining blows upon her raised ass, causing her to moan and drool into the bed. The slut knew having her ass slapped now would only cause her to get closer and closer to orgasm in the next round and was certain her mistress knew this as well. "Oh thank you, mistress, thank you for punishing me for being so bad."

"Don't forget to beg, slut." Her mistress paused her slaps long enough to turn the vibrator back on. The slut's body tensed like a rubber band about to snap. The begging was immediate.

"Oh please, Mistress, please I'm begging you to let me cum, please let me cum, oh please, I'm so close, please don't say no, please let me cum, oh mistress. Oh please, oh please. Mistress please can I cum, please can I cum, please can I cum."

The mistress smiled as she slapped her slut's ass, making it bright red. She loved hearing her desperate slut beg, knowing there was no stopping this orgasm and simply begging for it to be allowed.

"Mistress, please let this horny, wet slut cum. Please let your soaking wet, dirty, nasty slut cum. Please let your plaything cum. I'll do anything, please. Please let your slut cum all over this big dildo for you. Please let me cum with this butt plug-in. Please, please, please. Please let your filthy, nasty, dirty slut show you how wet and stretched her cunt gets after this fucking. Please let this slut suck your pussy until you orgasm on my face. Please use your slut however you want. Please let your slut cum on your big, thick dildo. Thank you for playing with me. Thank you for slapping my ass and showing me how to be a good slut. Please let me cum, please Mistress.

The slut's words were getting more and more scrambled. Her ass cheeks were bright red, with a glint on the jeweled handle of the butt plug protruding from the slut's asshole. Her mistress paused in her ass slapping to look further down, at the base of the dildo in her slut's cunt, and the moisture dripping along the sides. There was a sizeable puddle beneath her slut, and her words were melding together further in her pleasure.

"Slut, you can cum in ten seconds. If you make it that long, you can cum. If you can't, I'll ruin whatever orgasm you try to have. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you. Thank you."

Her mistress began counting backward from ten slowly. At eight, she gripped the base of the dildo in her slut's cunt. Even the slightest grip caused the slut to moan loudly and breathe heavily. At seven, the mistress began to work the dildo in and out of the slut, focusing on hitting the spot that cause the slut to tense and hold her breath in concentration. The counting slowed, even as her hand continued at that slow, even pace. The slut cursed herself under her breath, begging her cunt to just wait, to just hold on until her mistress told her she could cum.

By five, the mistress was still evenly pumping away into her slut, grinning at the tension mounting in the body before her. She held the count for a moment and stepped closer to her slut. She braced the dildo against her hips as she reached for her slut's hair to grip. Her hips easily picked up the same rhythm, bumping the dildo against her slut's g-spot. Her hand gripped her slut's hair and pulled her head back. The count continued, and by the time she got to two, every breath coming from her slut was a grunt, every inhale a gasp.

Before reaching one, the mistress began pounding the dildo deep into her slut and used her like a cunt. Right as the slut's body began to arch in pleasure, her mistress continued thrusting and slapped her ass a few times. "One! Cum, slut! You can finally cum, you filthy slut. God, what a ridiculous slut, cumming at someone's command, toys in her pussy and ass. What a disgusting slut, your cunt letting someone tell you when to cum and letting me shove something in any hole I want. A nasty slut, begging to cum like that. And what a selfish cunt, not pleasuring her mistress at all. Not even a thank you, slut. Pathetic."

The slut was still twitching and thrashing on her mistress's dildo, reveling in the pleasure given to her, from the gushing of her pussy to her tingling nipples to the surge of shame at the name-calling. She was soaked, could feel the moisture leaking around the toy and running down her legs. She cooed softly to her mistress, raining praise and thank you's to her. Finally, they sank together, ties undone and touched each other softly.

"Thank you, my love," said the slut.

"Any time, sweet," hummed the mistress.