All Comments on 'Through Open Windows'

by R_Peterson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Dana23Dana23over 18 years ago
Best window story ever!

Incredible story! I completely loved it! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

Something for everyone, the photographer and the hottie. :0)

ErotonautErotonautabout 15 years ago
Play with fire, get burned

This seems slightly out of kilter with the other Molly / Rusty tales, as they're usually about erotic sex play and relatively harmless exhibitionism. It's clear things went well out of control on this occasion, verging on rape, although Molly's reaction as the "hottie" entered her implies she was enjoying it on a basic level (plus, she had just willingly alloweed his cock into her mouth). Provided there are no medical after-effects, strikes me Rusty and Molly need to seriously rethink their gameplay and decide how to protect themselves in future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot

this is the best erotic story I have read. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
She plays her husband like a violin.

He's only in her life to support and provide for her. She smugly does whatever, and whoever, she wants. Whenever she wants. And his job is to take it and then act like she's the best wife in the world. He's happy to be a cuckold, and no more important to her than a wealthy, doting roommate. She's a skank, but I guess it works for them. I wonder how long, since she spreads them for any "hottie" she sees, before she catches and gives him some really nasty STDs? That'd be another treasured memory they could share!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous