Through the Eyes of Evelyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the things I loved about fucking my ex girlfriend was how she'd lose control when I went down on her. For those few moments, I was the one in control, and she my willing victim. I could tell Evelyn was getting off on that same thrill of control now as she moved her head up and down, using the fingers of one hand to caress my undersized nut sack. I could sense I was losing control, submitting to my lover. I grabbed the sides of her head as if to urge Evelyn to take me deeper.

Based on the frantic thrust of my hips and my little yips of pleasure, Evelyn was now in full control, sucking faster, taking my clitty deeper until her nose pressed into the shaven pad of skin right above the base of it. I felt her hands tightly gripping my asscheeks, pulling me against her face as I moaned: "Oh, yes, oh, yes, oh, yesssss..."

My entire organ--balls included--was now inside Evelyn's mouth. Consumed with ecstasy, I lost sight of my identity as my masculine lover's abrasive tongue curled around my shriveled, roiling testicles, flicking and prodding them until I was bucking my hips madly against his chin. As I crossed Evelyn's orgasmic threshold, I briefly opened my eyes, glancing down at my body. With my entire package concealed within Evelyn's mouth, my pelvis looked smooth and flat. It looked as though I truly possessed a full set of female genitals. Evelyn, whom I suspect understood this sensation, heightened the illusion by burying her face deeper into my pelvis, nuzzling my navel as though she were trying to push her way deeper into the folds my imaginary cunt.

With this mental image burned into my memory, the tip of my glans tingled with bliss and my body went rigid. I gave out a sharp, lofty cry. Tremors of pleasure shook my thighs, buzzing my groin and weakening my legs. My tiny balls tightened and swelled. My shaft expanded, and a lightning rod of ecstasy electrified my knob, ringing my corona and traveling down my shaft into my sack. I let out a long, slow whine.

My clitty throbbed, then swelled, as a few small jets of cum shot onto Evelyn's swirling tongue. For the magnitude of pleasure I was experiencing, I was surprised to find that I was only able to eject a few small loads. If Evelyn had a regular set of balls she probably would have choked on her own sperm, but my cute, girly load was thin and watery, and she swallowed it easily, grinning slightly as she sucked me dry. Feeling my slim body shaking from the aftershocks of my ministrations from my sweet clit was a real rush. I'd just had an orgasm in Evelyn's body!

As I came down from the rush of ejaculting from Evelyn's girlcock, she released my member and stood up again. I swept my long hair out of my face and we gently resumed kissing. She gripped my shoulders as our tongues slid past each other, slowly easing me down, onto my knees. I was so overwhelmed by my orgasm that I hardly even realized what was happening.

As Evelyn pulled back from our kiss and stood straight up again, we found ourselves in the opposite position that we'd assumed moments ago. I could feel my face burning as I looked straight ahead, staring down the barrel of my former penis. I'd never seen my own cock from this angle. It looked huge and angry, twitching slightly as it continued to swell with blood. "Wow... that's... that's..." I stammered, glancing up at Evelyn, who raised her eyebrows expectantly.

"Oh... umm... I... guess I should... suck it?" I said, tentatively touching Evelyn's stiff rod with my fingertips.

"Only if you want to Mike. You don't have to do anything you don't want to..."

The gentle seduction, being curious about my old organ, and the alcohol in Evelyn's body lowered my resistance threshold. I glanced at her face. Her eyes pointed to her erect cock. I felt a little guilty. She HAD just given me an incredible experience. It was only fair that I returned the favor.

"No no... it's okay Evelyn, I'll suck your--"

Before I could get all the words out Evelyn gently rocked her hips forwards. The tip of her penis poked against my mouth, brushing a small trail of precum across my lower lip. It had a salty, musky taste that made me practically wilt in delight. I closed my eyes and accepted her into my mouth, parting my lips as she slid her new organ inside.

I sucked her cock-knob first, feeling it throb and swell further as her blood rushed through it. My jaw was stretched to the limit, my lips taut as elastic bands as they slipped over the flaring ridge of her glans and took in a few more inches of her hard, fleshy column. Dribbles of Evelyn's precum leaked onto my tongue, rewarding me with more of her masculine taste as it oozed down the back of my throat. Carefully drawing in air through my nose, I steadied the root of her prick with one hand and fondled her hanging balls with the other. Evelyn let out an urgent groan, which filled me with an odd sense of pride. Having been inside that body my whole life, I knew how good having my testicles played with felt. Most women neglected them.

Unlike the wrinkled pair between my legs, Evelyn's sack was huge and full. The lure and promise of a geyser of pure, hot semen filled me with feminine curiosity, spurring my efforts as I sucked more of her pole into my throat.

For a moment, I let her cock rest inside my warm, watering mouth as I let myself acclimate to the taste, texture and shape of my old body's organ. Then, constricting my lips tightly so as to increase my contact with her stalk, I slowly eased my head backwards, pulling myself off of her cock. Once it had finally sprung free from my mouth, I looked up at Evelyn, who had her eyes closed, and her brow furrowed in deep concentration. Evelyn's long hair had become somewhat of an annoyance, as I pulled a few rouge strands out of my mouth.

"Am I doing alright...?" I asked, taking her cock in my hand and pumping it slowly to keep her hard.

"Fuck yes. Please don't stop Mike... you're doing so fucking well..." She responded, the corners of her mouth curling slightly into an ecstasy-induced smile.

"Mmm... oh yeah?" I said mischievously grinning as I kissed the crown of her penis.

"Well I think I can do even better than before..."

Evelyn's eyes went wide.

"Do you have a hair tie or something though? All of this hair is getting in the way."

Evelyn grabbed her bag, quickly retrieving a hair tie. She held it out to me, which I took without hesitation. I fumbled with it for a few moments, before Evelyn, whose aching cock was beginning to soften, got impatient.

"Here." She said, taking it from me. She bent over, expertly tucking my hair back in a ponytail in only a few short swoops of her wrist.

"Thanks." I winked, nonchalantly flipping my hair off my shoulder as Evelyn stood back up.

Still holding the base of her shaft, I gently licked the glistening drop of precum from her tip, before slowly enveloping her pulsing manhood in my mouth and pushing my head down to take her full length. As I did so, I closed my eyes and thought back to the last time I'd had sex with my ex-girlfriend, trying to replicate her actions as closely as possible.

When I reached the base and had my nose firmly buried against her pubic bone, I began massaging the bottom ridge of her erection with my tongue while flexing my throat muscles around the head of her penis. I was rewarded with feeling her body jerk convulsively as she drew in a sharp breath. Then, ever so slowly, I backed off, until just the head of her cock remained in my mouth, and swirled my tongue around the tip. I repeated this process three or four times--down, massage, up, then swirl-- before going back down. After the fourth time, I withdrew her from my mouth entirely and looked up at Evelyn. From the look on her face, I could tell that going from intense stimulation to nothing was distressing, so I smirked up at her again and repeated the cycle before withdrawing her from my mouth again. The look in her eyes told me she was starting to get frustrated and desperate, and that's exactly what I was going for.

I repeated this cycle several more times, pulling her from my mouth completely and waiting for the sensations to die down before starting again each time. I watched with glee as the desperation on her face grew more intense with each repetition. Then, when I judged that she was practically rabid with need, I had her watch as I tucked my hands underneath my bottom and sat on them. I showed her that I was giving her complete control. That I was submitting to her entirely, and then I looked up at her and whispered, "Fuck my mouth."

Evelyn looked at me with a startled expression.

"Really??? You'd let me do that???"

"Go ahead. I'm yours." I said with an innocent smile, inching forwards so that my mouth and her sex were mere centimeters apart.

Evelyn let out a low, bestial growl, and twined her fingers through my hair before shoving her throbbing manhood all the way into the back of my throat in one slow steady motion, using her grip in my hair to hold my head still. The first few thrusts were slow and hesitant. She was trying to be careful, god bless her. She was trying to make sure she didn't hurt me, which I guess made sense, as it was her own body she was ravaging. But after a few cautious thrusts her need for release overwhelmed her desire to be gentle, and she began fucking my throat in earnest, letting out low, guttural moans with each ragged breath.

By this point in the evening I had gotten enough practice at sucking her that under normal circumstances I could take her entire length, and deep-throat her pretty vigorously with no discomfort. But these weren't normal circumstances, and the battering Evelyn was giving my tonsils finally succeeded in triggering my body's gag reflex, coating her erection in thick, viscous saliva. After a few minutes of this I started to feel a desperate urge to push her off so I could let my throat rest, but I managed to hold myself back. My turn had passed. Right now was all about Evelyn.

At the pace she was keeping I knew it wouldn't take long, and sure enough, just before I reached the point where I would have no choice but to make her stop, I felt her entire body tense and she buried her cock to the hilt in my warm, wet mouth. I closed my eyes, feeling her member pulsating rhythmically as she released jet after jet of hot cum so far down my throat that I didn't even have to swallow.

When she finally stopped shaking, she released her grip on my hair while I used my lips and tongue to clean her cock and milk the last few drops of cum from it. Every time I grazed the head, I could feel her shudder in over-stimulation. When I completed my duty I smiled up at her and pulled her briefs back up. And with that done, she sagged backwards and slumped onto the lidded toilet; her legs now too weak to keep her upright.

We sat for a moment in silence, breathing heavily as we considered what had just happened.

"That was fucking powerful." Evelyn said finally, grabbing her softening cock and waiving it around a little. "I never actually had anyone give me a blowjob before... at least not when I was a man."

"Really?" I said thoughtfully. "So that was your first time?"

"Yup. Was it yours?" She said, beginning to pull my pants back up her legs.

"That depends. Giving or receiving?" I said, wincing as I pulled the hair-tie out of my ponytail, releasing my long, auburn hair in a flurry as I shook my head back and forth.

"God you're such a tease!" Evelyn chortled as I re-clasped her bra, stepping into it and pulling it up my slender body until it was snugly cupping my breasts again. "I learned that trick from an old girlfriend" I said, pulling the shoulder straps back over my arms.

Again, we both broke out into a fit of awkward laughter, but the moment of revelry was cut short by a sudden, loud pounding on the door.

"Fun's over lovebirds. We're closing up for the night. You gotta leave." Shouted a man's gruff voice from the other side of the door.

We both cursed under our breath as we scrambled to dress our unfamiliar bodies.

When we stepped out into the bar, it was clear that we were the only two patrons left. The only other person inside the bar was a man, (presumably the manager), who was impatiently waiting to escort us out the door. Before we could protest or request another magical body-swapping shot, he ushered us outside, shutting and locking the door behind him.

The night air was cool and damp. An icy wind swept down the street, causing the hem of Evelyn's dress to flutter across my thighs like a flag rippling in the wind. My long, damp hair swirled around my head, chilling me as it whipped across my exposed neck and shoulders. I crossed my arms, hugging myself to try and cover my exposed flesh.

"Here, take my coat." Evelyn said, wrapping my old jacket around my shoulders. I pulled it closed, clinging to it tightly. It was slightly too big on me now that I was in Evelyn's body, but I enjoyed the sensation of wearing it. Evelyn's excess body heat seeped into me from the soft inner lining, making me feel warm and safe.

"So what the hell do we do now?" I said, beginning to feel a bit overwhelmed as the reality of our situation sank in. "I can't stay like this... I can't be you!"

"I know, I know, me neither. Just give me a moment to think" Said Evelyn reassuringly. We stood for a moment, letting a pair of strangers wander past us. When they passed, Evelyn turned back towards me.

"Here's what I think we should do. We can go back to my place, stay the night, and then tomorrow morning as soon as the bar opens up we'll go back and demand another one of those drinks. They can't just leave us like this... not permanently, I mean." Seeing no real alternatives, I didn't need any time to consider her offer.

"Okay. You're right." I exhaled slowly.

"Come on, my apartment is only a few blocks from here."

I followed Evelyn, stumbling in my heels every few feet as we trudged back to her apartment.

------

Evelyn's apartment was small, but neat. It had a living area, a kitchen, and a single bedroom, with one attached bathroom. Standing just inside her doorway, I brought up the subject of sleeping arrangements. I'd offered to sleep on the couch, but Evelyn insisted that it was alright, and that we could share a bed, seeing as we had already essentially had sex back in the bar's bathroom. I couldn't argue with her logic, nor did I want to. With that matter settled, she gave me a quick tour, which culminated in the two of us meandering into her bedroom. A small, scented candle flickered dimly in one corner.

"God, your room smells so nice..." I said, smiling as I took a deep breath. "Is that cinnamon?"

"Yeah... yeah it is." Evelyn said, sniffing the air and making a displeased face. "You know it smells kinda weird now. I'm not sure I like it."

"Suck for you." I giggled, kicking off my heels and easing my weary body down onto the bed. I laid back on the comforter, reveling in how soft it felt against my back.

"Mike?" Evelyn said curiously, as she sat down on the other side of the bed, pulling her shoes off. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Anything."

"Did you like... sucking my cock back there?"

I thought about it for a moment, reliving the memory before shrugging and answering honestly.

"Yes. I did."

"I did too. I liked it all. Both giving, and receiving."

"Me too Evelyn."

As we spoke, the two of us were slowly drifting closer and closer together.

"Would you maybe want to... try a little more?"

I froze, rolling my head to the side and looking up at her. "Like go all the way?"

Evelyn bit her lip and nodded.

I felt my heartbeat quicken and my girlcock twitch. Looking up at Evelyn, I was utterly consumed by the masculine confidence that oozed out of every pore of her body. Sitting up, I leaned across the bed and wrapped my fingers around her neck, pulling our faces together. Her stormy gray eyes met my golden hazel ones.

"Yeah... I think I do."

Our lips connected. Evelyn leaned over me and kissed me. It was no lover's kiss. It was the kiss of a man that wanted to fuck. She crawled up on me with her tongue in my throat and started rubbing her huge hands against my chest.

"Oh my god. Evelyn. Holy shit" I moaned, slipping my arms through the straps of my dress and bra and frantically pushing them down my torso. My breasts sprung free, and Evelyn started hungrily kissing my face and biting my neck. She gripped the back of my neck, her fingers tangled in my long hair. My chest was on fire. Evelyn's breasts had felt good before in the bathroom, but now, with her going down on me, they felt incredible. I arched my back, thrusting my tits into her face.

"Suck my nipples hard. Sink your teeth into my nipple. Please," I begged.

Evelyn raised her eyebrows, looking almost as surprised as I was to hear the words leave my lips. Nevertheless she acceded, feasted on them like it was her last meal. She sucked her own nipple as hard as she could and I moaned even louder.

"Don't play with me, bite them!" I yelled.

She sunk her teeth into my hard nipple and I crested. A warmth spread through my heaving bosom, slowly working its way to the flushed tips of my breasts. I gasped for air as ripples of pleasure rolled through my sensitive new mounds, setting my chest on fire. My dainty penis flared uncontrollably, jumping and twitching as it tried to lift itself from my body, straining my panties in the process. My whole body shuddered violently as I gripped the sides of Evelyn's head, pulling her against my chest as hard as I could. I'd never felt anything like it.

"Holy shit Evelyn. Was that a--"

"Nipple orgasm?" She said, cutting me off.

Evelyn lifted her face from my chest. I looked at her between the valley of my still-burning tits, and saw that she was grinning ear to ear. "Just one of the many perks of being a woman."

Taking advantage of the separation of our bodies, I grabbed my dress and bra, which were bunched up around my waist, and pushed them all the way past my hips, sliding my panties off in the process. I pulled my legs to my chest, freeing myself from the tangle of clothing, and exposing my bare, naked form to Evelyn.

Evelyn reciprocated, pulling off her shirt and sliding off her pants and briefs. Seeing as this was the first time either of us were seeing our bodies naked from this perspective, we took a moment to admire one another, enjoying the feeling of seeing our once-familiar body parts through fresh eyes.

Then, when the rising tide of hormones became too much for us, Evelyn reached across my body, retrieving a small bottle of lotion from her nightstand next to the bed.

I watched as she liberally squeezed the lotion over our cocks, taking one in each hand and rubbing it all over our stiff members, before lowering herself back onto me. Having Evelyn touch me like that felt unbelievable. Women have given me handjobs before, and, of course, I've masturbated, but I'd never had the satisfaction of being jerked off by another person who had extensive experience jerking off themself. It was the best of both worlds: being pleasured by another's touch, with that person being someone, who, like me, had been practicing how best to handle a cock since they were in junior high.

"That feels good, right?" She asked, knowing she was, in fact, right. I appreciated her checking in on me nonetheless.

"Yeah," I smiled, voice breathy from arousal.

"Then jerk me," she instructed, letting go of herself and watching as I clumsily reached out to grab hold of her thick slab of meat.

Evelyn's cock felt big and powerful in my hand, swelling against my grip as I caressed and stroked along its length, sliding the lubricant up and down the shaft.

"That feels really nice," she told me, still rubbing my girlcock in her slick fist.