Through the Eyes of Evelyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning over me, Evelyn angled my cock towards hers, rubbing my head against hers. It felt incredible, having her cock touching mine, and I groaned loudly. Encouraged by my obvious pleasure, she pushed my hand off her cock and grabbed them both by the base, our boners pressed together underside to underside. Evelyn's dwarfed mine in both length and girth, and it felt incredible to feel her against me so intimately.

"I'll hold them together. You jerk them." I nodded slowly as I chewed on my lower lip.

Evelyn squeezed our hard cocks together at the base with her powerful grip while I grabbed hold just above her hand, sliding my fist up and down over the length of our lotion-lubed dicks. My tip was about level with my thumb as I started, while I had to slide my hand up three or four inches to reach the tip of hers.

"Oh, fuck," she groaned as our cocks pushed through both our fists, elegantly curving in opposite directions. "Do you like feeling my cock squeezed against your sexy little clit?"

"Fuck yes." I cooed, increasing the speed at which I pumped our pricks. Soon Evelyn began bucking her hips, sliding her slick, greasy cock between my fingers as it glided along mine, our undersides rubbing past one another.

We humped up against each other, losing all control of our bodies as the need to cum grew. With her free hand, Evelyn grabbed my ass and pulled me against her, hard, squeezing my cheek, the tip of her middle finger resting on the tight bud of my asshole.

As a desperate heat began to build inside my cock, I released our members, prompting Evelyn to do the same. She began to sway her hips from side to side, clashing her cock against mine like medieval knights crossing swords, precum dribbling from our throbbing tips upon each impact.

Finally, Evelyn pulled her hips back a little further than she had been, letting her engorged cock slip past my balls, tickling my taint as it settled between my asscheeks. I let out a sharp gasp as I felt Evelyn's bulbous cockhead resting against my anal ring. Instinctively, my hand shot out and grabbed her cock, preventing her from pushing it inside me.

"Mike..." Evelyn groaned as her cock throbbed in my hand and her glans spurted a huge dollop of pre-cum right at the entrance of my cute little butthole.

"Is it okay if... can I?"

"I... I don't know" I said, nervously glancing up at Evelyn.

"I've never had anything... inside me... like that."

"It's okay Mike. My body is used to it. Plus I'll go slowly. Get you acclimated to what it's like."

I thought about it for a moment.

"You promise you'll go slowly?"

"I promise."

I nodded, rolling over lifting myself up on my hands and knees. "Here goes nothing..." I thought to myself as I lowered my shoulders and arched my back so that Evelyn's beautiful smooth ass was as high in the air as I could get it. "Go ahead." I reached back with both hands and spread my cheeks. "I'm ready Evelyn. I want you inside me."

Evelyn grabbed the tube of lube and, following her own previous experience, squeezed a generous portion onto me and onto her fingers. I sighed and giggled as it touched me. "Shit Evelyn that's cold."

Evelyn started by just massaging my opening with her fingertips, pushing a little and then tracing gentle circles. I was slowly and unconsciously rotating my hips "That's good Evelyn. Really good."

She gently slipped a fingertip in. I inhaled quickly.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded "Mmmm hmmm. Don't stop Evelyn."

She moved her finger in and out and around, stretching me. It was weird feeling, having something--someone--inside me, moving around, stretching my anal cavity. Watching my face, Evelyn inserted a second finger. I squeezed my eyes shut and bit my lip a little, but also pushed back slightly. It was starting to feel a little pleasurable. Her fingers were down to the second knuckle, moving and stretching me. She squirted more lube and started to insert a third.

"Uhhhgggn, no... wait... wait... I felt like I was gasping for air. I took a deep breath to relax myself, and the tightness around her fingers reduced. "Okay... I'm okay. Keep going."

Her third finger entered me and I let out a small soft moan. "aaaahhhhhhh....it's good Eve... it's good... Don't stop."

She pumped her hand slowly as I rocked back and forth, trying to match me and ignore the fact that her cock was throbbing and dripping pre-cum.

"Oh god Evelyn. It's so good... I didn't know...I didn't know." I moved one hand up between my legs and began working my girlcock. It had gone soft during the interim period between our stroking, but it felt nice to touch anyway. "Oh Evelyn, do it now. Put your cock in my ass. Please Evelyn."

She pulled her fingers out and laid her cock between my cheeks so that she could coat it with lube and spread more onto my hole. I felt her squirting it into my ass crack. I could feel it, sliding down her fingers and thumb as she massaged that spot between my shrunken balls and asshole.

Then, no doubt consumed by lust, she grabbed her cock at around midshaft, squeezed to make sure she was as hard as she could get, positioned herself, and pushed.

I felt the hot fleshy tip of her cock pressing where her fingers had been. I felt all of her weight, pushing forward, and her cock entering me.

Evelyn went all the way in with one push. There was pain, but it felt good at the same time. She held there, still for a few more seconds, and then he pulled back just a little bit and push back in.

"Fuuuck Mike. God that feels so weird... I'm... you're... so warm and tight."

"Y...yeah... I know." I responded shakily. It felt surreal having her inside me. I could feel my insides clenching and releasing, spasming as my spongy walls moulded themselves around her thick pole. Her body heat radiated outwards, warming my pelvis. I could feel every minute twitch of her cock. "It's... just... incredibly foreign..."

"I know, same here."

I had my face buried in the comforter on Evelyn's bed. I was kneeling there letting her fuck my ass. I no longer felt like anything like a man. I let her take my anal virginity.

The residual drunkenness felt good. And the new sensations I was feeling had my girlcock hard, and I felt it leaking pre-cum down my inner thigh.

Evelyn started picking up speed and really fucking me hard. Evelyn had both hands around my waist, and was pulling me into her cock over and over again. Her balls, round and full, were slapping mine fairly hard with each thrust. Both pair were sticky from a mixture of cum, lube and sweat, and would stick together a little, our sacs stretching as they were pulled apart each time Evelyn's hips retracted.

"You like that? You like my big fucking cock in your pussy???" Evelyn growled. I moaned in agreement.

The erotic pressure kept building. I felt every inch of her hard pulsing cock as she pushed deeper and deeper.

Evelyn pushed my head down to the bed as she lifted herself and crouched behind me, slamming her full length into my open ass. She wrapped one hand around my auburn hair and yanked back, hard. My neck snapped upwards, causing me to shriek in pleasure as she pulled my hair and jammed herself as deep as she could go.

"Oh--Evelyn. Fuck. That. Feels. So. Good..." I panted as she fucked me wildly, bucking her boner in and out of me like an animal rutting in heat. My girlcock bounced uncontrollably between my legs, flinging droplets of precum across the sheets.

She fucked me like this for a few more minutes, before slowing her pace and pulling out.

"Get on your back Mike."

I did as she said. Evelyn grabbed my legs and pulled me to the edge of the bed. She lifted my legs and somehow her cock found my open ass again. She pushed in deep while spreading my legs apart. She began to fuck me with long, deep strokes as she looked me in the eyes. I could tell she was getting tired because she slowed down and there was sweat rolling off her.

Evelyn leaned in further so I was bent almost double, my ankles now near my ears as she continued to slide her cock in and out. A sheen of sweat developed on my skin as her insertions became more intense, each thrust being delivered slightly firmer, deeper and harder than the last. She wrapped one hand around the back of my neck, turning my head to the side as she planted, slow, soft kisses up and down my throat, only stopping periodically to nipple on my earlobe. With her other hand, she kneaded my breast, pinching and pulling my nipples, rolling them between her thumb and index finger. My body was magma. I was melting in her arms.

At this point, all I could manage to do was make high-pitched squeals and grunts of pleasure, thrashing my head back and forth atop the halo of long, tangled hair that benath my head like a cushion. After a few minutes, to my delight, my lover began vocalizing in her deep, sexy voice, "Oh fuck, Mike, your pussy feels amazing. I love being inside you!"

Evelyn's passionate reaction was driving me crazy, and the tightness of my asshole combined with her calling it a pussy turned me on more. We hadn't even been fucking for that long, yet I could feel my climax starting to build already. My girlcock was stiff and throbbing, caught between our abdomens in a persistent massage of undulating flesh as Evelyn's body slid across mine with each pained thrust.

"Oh god Evelyn... I can't take this. I need you. Fuck me hard." I begged, wrapping my arms around her shoulders.

Evelyn complied, driving her tongue into my mouth and wriggling it in time with her quickening thrusts. She squeezed my ass and I mewed with pleasure.

I wrapped my long legs around Evelyn's waist and rose up to meet her as she fucked me, I could tell her passion was building again as she fucked me harder and harder.

I raked my nails down her back and dug my heels into her flanks, encouraging Evelyn to fuck me even harder. I could feel her cock swelling inside me as the intensity of our fucking became frenetic. My anus was clinging to her pulsing dick as she rammed it in and out of my tight hole, almost like her cock was being squeezed by gentle fingers in a satin glove. My rigid clitty was on fire, still trapped between our bellies.

Then, without warning, Evelyn shifted her weight slightly as she pulled out. As she pushed in again, her stiff, bulbous head came in contact with a spongy ball of nerves. My prostate. Fireworks erupted in my mind and fuzzy stars appeared in the corners of my vision. I tried to moan but no words came out as the most intense, hypersensitive orgasm I've ever had burst forth from deep within my crackling core. Hot ecstasy surged through every nerve and fiber of my body and my anus spasmed around Evelyn, desperate to expel my seed. I literally felt my testicles lurch inside their tiny sacks, as my body went completely stiff, a warm pool of steaming ejaculate forming between our bellies.

Once I'd finished writhing around, Evelyn lifted herself up, pulled out of my gaping ass and laid down on the bed. "Get on." She breathlessly ordered.

Not wanting to disappoint my lover, I swung my leg over her. Evelyn guided her cock into again. Then told me, "bounce on my cock baby."

I pulled up then slid back down again, feeling Evelyn's long, stiff pole glide between my cheeks, and up into my suctioning hole. I let out a high-pitched moan as my asshole engulfed her organ, my bodyweight coming to rest on her lap. Then, using the lean thighs I had inherited in our swap, I pushed myself into a squatting position and began to shakily raise and lower myself over and over again. My ankles and calves burned a little, and it felt somewhat awkward. I moved slowly at first, supporting myself on Evelyn's bent knees behind me for a better brace. After a few more awkward moments, Evelyn decided to help me by lifting my hips with her hands.

I found that the straighter I sat, the lower I sank. I was gyrating my pelvis and shifting my hips, hunting down that magic spot, trying to angle my body on her dick so that it rubbed over my prostate.

Unsatisfied with the results, I shifted forwards from my heels to my knees, freeing Evelyn's hands and helping me to position myself perfectly so that the upper curve of her dick was now firmly rubbing over the special area in my rectum, directly under my penis.

I knew when I found it right away, as a jolt of pleasure shocked my softening cock back to life. Now I began to ride her for real.

Up, down, up, down, up, down, up down...

With rising passion, I impaled myself continuously, moaning and squealing, angling myself for an intense prostate rub. I watched my reflection in the window, beautiful, feminine, slim. So fucking erotic.

Evelyn held my sides and steadied me as I bounced up and down. She grunted and groaned constantly, her emissions barely audible over the intoxicating sounds of my plump ass clapping on her lap and of my tight clingy asshole squishing up and down her shaft. I stared down at my body, my slim thighs working fervently, my narrow hips swaying over her, my buoyant breasts rising and falling.

I also watched, somewhat mesmerized, as Evelyn writhed below me. Her face was twisted into an ecstasy-induced grimace. I focused on her abdomen, which was undulating beneath my thighs, causing Evelyn's abs to flex neatly in and out as she braced her core, bucking herself upwards and into me. Each time I slammed my body down to meet her thrust, my hard cock would slap down onto her abdomen, and whenever I lifted up it would flip back up and hit my stomach.

I was picking up the pace, and Evelyn's grunts were growing louder, I could sense a thin layer of sweat on her skin, her movements becoming more... sharp, kind of chaotic, almost violent, uncontrollable...

"Cum inside my pussy Evelyn..." I whispered again or rather breathed out, I don't even know why... It just came out of me. She looked up at me, and there was something in her eyes, something more, a flicker of something...

"Oh Mike... yesss..." she moaned lingeringly.

And then something incredible happened.

She came.

Inside me.

I felt my rectum stretch as Evelyn's dick swelled, before erupting inside my anal cavity. Long, pearly, glistening ropes of cum flooded my insides, clinging in globs to my prostate. The sounds Evelyn pushed out of my old body were almost animalistic, like yowling. This sensation--of having a man empty his balls inside me--pushed me over the edge for the third time.

My balls pulsed and my cock spat a wad of cream, which rolled languidly down the underside of my shaft. My testicles were all but spent, but they were trying their hardest. Milliseconds later, another wad of cum left my balls, and I closed my thighs, pressing my knees together as a rolling cloud of sensitivity bundled itself around my knob and tickled the tip of my cock.

Evelyn and I screamed in unison as my bounces slowed. Each time my asshole puckered a fresh jet of searing hot sperm would escape, coating Evelyn's rod. Once I could feel Evelyn beginning to soften, I lifted myself off her for the last time and draped myself across her chest.

"Oh my god." Evelyn panted. "Mike that was incredible."

"You're telling me." I said, running my index finger through my slimy asscrack and pulling it to my lips, tasting Evelyn's sperm.

"Fuck that's so good. I could get used to that taste."

Evelyn and I sat in silence for a moment, basking in the afterglow of our respective climaxes.

"You could get used to that?"

"I guess. Could you..."

"I don't know. It's been fun, being you. Really fun. It's just... being male again... I never thought I'd have to go back to feeling like I was trapped in the wrong body."

"No Evelyn I totally get that. I mean as much as I weirdly like the taste of my old body's cum, it feels... wrong being you. Having sex in your body was novel, but I kinda miss my dick and balls."

"I miss my tits." Evelyn groped her flat pecs longingly, prompting us both to laugh halfheartedly.

"I promise we'll figure this all out tomorrow Evelyn." I said as we settled down.

"Mike?"

"Yeah Evelyn?"

"Thank you."

I smiled at Evelyn, flashing her the same beautiful grin she'd shown me earlier at the bar, and she kissed my forehead, before pulling the covers over our aching, naked bodies. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

---------

I awoke slowly, my head pounding as I rolled onto my side. In the spot where my lover should be, my arm came to rest on cold, empty mattress. "Evelyn?" I mumbled groggily. My voice was deep and gravelly. I sat bolt upright.

"I'm... I'm me!" I gasped delightedly as I opened my eyes, greeted by the sight of my broad, flat torso. I pulled the covers aside, pleased to see that my own, full penis sat curled across my inner thigh, right where it should be.

"Looks who's awake." Said an all-too-familiar voice from the doorway. Evelyn entered the room, dressed only in a long, silky robe. She sat down beside me on the bed.

"I woke up a few minutes ago. Looks like we swapped back overnight!"

"Did yesterday... did that really happen..."

Evelyn batted her eyelids and shrugged.

"There's only one way to find out."

"What? How?"

"You can show me what you learned. I'll assess how well you TRULY know my body." Evelyn parted the lower folds of her robe, exposing her cute little girlcock, which stood proud and erect from her lap.

The two of us another laugh as I eased Evelyn into her back.

"Evelyn?"

"Yes Mike?"

"You're the most extraordinary woman I've ever met."

Evelyn smiled warmly, her caramel eyes conveying a genuine sense of happiness and appreciation. A tacit understanding passed between us, binding our souls together, just as our identifies had been bound the night before.

"Mike?"

"Yes Evelyn?"

"Shut up and fuck me."

And with that, I lowered my head and took her into my mouth.