Through the Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
05Little
05Little
109 Followers

"I feel you, Bill. I feel every vein on your cock. You're so hot and hard and so deep inside of me," I moaned.

"Cum with me, Nancy," Bill said as he rubbed my clit and pounded me against the wall. "I'm almost there, baby, and I love being naked inside of you. Can I cum in you? Can I fill you with my cum?"

"Yes!" I screamed as I toppled off the cliff, quaking in his arms. And I felt that sensation again, that trickling inside of me.

"Oh fuck," Bill cried as I squirted all over him. He thrust harder and it spilled all over us and out of us...I could hear it hitting the floor. Bill picked up speed, fucking me hard and I loved it, I loved the feel of him pistoling in and out of me, like he could never get enough.

And then he filled me. Jet after jet of his hot, creamy cum poured into me, and I shuddered all over him, all over again. His eyes bore into mine as he moved his hips against me, giving me every single drop of him. No one had ever come inside of me. No one had ever filled me so completely. He was all I'd ever want, forever.

Bill pulled me off the wall and lowered us to the floor, his back against the pole, his cock still inside of me. I could feel him twitching and pulsing as he caressed my scarred skin.

"Bill," I whispered, cupping his cheeks, "thank you so much. I still can't believe after all this time, you walked in the door tonight."

I kissed him, needing to feel his mouth again. He moaned against my mouth before pulling away from me. I immediately worried that he might have regrets.

"Cassie's Mom is fine, Nancy," he grinned up at me, his smile taking up his entire face.

"What?!?" I exclaimed.

"I met Cassie about three weeks ago. John had me over for a beer and I saw a picture of the two of you together in their living room," he confessed.

"And you...my best friend and you...you set me up?" I asked.

"Yes," he admitted, his mouth softening as he squeezed my breast, pulling on my nipple. "She said you had told her about the firefighter that had stayed with you. It killed her that she was on assignment when you were hurt. She was so glad when you decided to move here, to be close to her. I was so glad to know that you hadn't been alone these past few years."

I sat on his lap, on his cock, completely stunned.

"Don't be mad at her. She loves you. We both do," he said.

"You...you love me?" I asked, feeling the tears well up behind my eyes.

"Yes, baby. Why do you think I never left your side? I was almost glad to be on leave for my arm so I could stay with you. I'll never forget how scared I felt during the 67 hours when you wouldn't wake up. Before you lost consciousness, you had asked me not to let go and I couldn't. They only let me stay with you because I knew so much of the hospital staff."

"And you're a charmer..." I finished for him and he laughed. The deepest, richest laugh.

I rocked on him, squeezing him inside me.

"Nancy..." he groaned, thrusting his hips, raising me slightly.

"I love you, Bill," I whispered. "Please don't ever let go."

"I won't, baby. I love you so much."

Through the night, we used Cassie's camera over and over again. But of course, none of those pictures could be used for the calendar.

05Little
05Little
109 Followers
12