All Comments on 'Through the Lens'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What was the title of last weeks story?

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

Good story, very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Way out there, pure comedy fiction. Great for laffs - Thanx, yo bro!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

excellent story , thanks .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only thing I don't like about this and other like stories, is the husband going quiet and avoiding a face to face discussion with his whore wife. It's just not possible and makes him look weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best advice I ever got from My Lawyer was to just let my Ex and her new Boyfriends was to leave her alone . I did not need any grief from either one of them . Plus they had a nice RO on Me and My Family . 4 Stars on this one as he played it right

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Awwww that was funny 😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I guess I’m more forgiving. The claim was he loved his wife with all his heart and soul. She wasn’t pulling trains and wasn’t a serial cheater. The way she was written was obvious this was the only time she would ever cheat. The agreement, while silly and not binding played a factor, he never had a talk to make it clear it was null and void.

And then he hooks up with the skank who set up his wife to cheat before his marriage was officially over. Hopefully the beauty he quickly came to love with all his heart and soul didn’t pull a devious number on him down the road.

I would’ve given the wife another chance but in any case he was just as big of a sleaze as her in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Dang. Stang, you must really dislike Canadians, and hockey. Enjoyed the story. Good times.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another good one. Your stories have a momentum which propels the reader to the end. My only unhappiness is your MC's obsession with Mustangs. Owned one. Wouldn't ever again. Dad was right. FORD trucks, GM cars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This guy was cold. She deserved the divorce, but given the circumstances, he should have talked with ger and kept her out of the poor house. Yes, she was wrong, but the famous putz did take advantage of her AND it was only once. Too cold!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This author has the cheating wife never use protection or the pill and I variably end up pregnant even if a crappy one night stand. I also don't get the husband having zero confrontation with her. He claims to love her heart and soul and then she just disappears. Fine divorce her. But really? Just disappear? Then leave her I the poor house? What state are they in where she gets zero? Again I can understand that he could not forgive her and would divorce. Buy no confrontation? Thar seems weak and unrealistic. And of course she got pregnant. Whatever.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

in our state, any children were legally recognized as the fruit of the marriage whether they were the husband's biological children or not. im not sexist but DAMN what kind of shebitch wrote that no man whos wife doesnt have his nuts in a vice would write a dumb ass law like that if you cheat have the lover pay for your damn baby dont make the poor sap who was cursed to be married to you pay for it unless he was abusive then take him for everything he has but other then that or the baby came from rape get the hell out of my house and let the father pay for it

vanyevanye9 months ago

Rob was an asshole. Yes, his wife has sex with another guy, but as far as she was aware, it was ok. They had given each other permission. He thought it was a joke, but had never informed her of that.

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

Four very unlikeable characters. Rob was an asshole, Serena was an asshole. The wife was stupid and an asshole, and Jason was an asshole. There were no good guys in this story

PondLife2023PondLife20238 months ago

I loved this story, it reaffirmed my belief in a just God!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Meh. Everyone was unlikable or an asshole. Yes Connie had a crappy one night stand. So divorce her. That is the prerogative of the husband, if he chooses. But no confrontation. Just disappears. Leaves her in the poor house. I know they were not married for long and Cinnie had a jealous streak. But he acted like a cowardly asshole. Ick.

nixroxnixrox5 months ago

3 stars - this is just one more crap story, very similar to the 'Feb Sucks' crap storyline.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Paparazzi should be shot.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sad Connie, but to leave her just like that, this author is brutal to cheating wives and to be honest mc is not good either, he had plenty chance to introduce her to her idol she would have get it out her system but he did saying all he's not who she thinks he is blah blah, yes what she did was totally wrong but mc is not all sunshine either he could have outright come out saying he met his idol but he didn't sleep with her and he could have introduced her to her idol and let her see how he really was,but he did none. And as usual with this author cheating wife stories he simply run's off with no contact whatsoever until the divorce. The mc should have helped out the ex wife in reaching out to the douche before his dead to atleast pay or support her ex wife not saying it's his responsibility but that's the right thing to do for two years of their marriage.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

Everyone sucks here. The "I was only joking" defense on behalf of Rob was lame as shit. He had no cause to sue her for infidelity - and her lawyer should have pointed out that they had a verbal agreement. Point being - don't say shit you don't mean. I will give Stang some minor credit here, he only pulled 1 of his 3 BTB tropes here. Rob wasn't a sociopathic asshole, Connie wasn't a retard or mentally ill, but she did still get pregnant with the other dudes baby. However, the way he avoided these tropes was to have Rob ghost Connie and for him to welch on a deal they had, which really ruined the story. The story, frankly, would have been better if Rob had just confronted the fact that he lied to Connie about the free pass and dealt with it instead of dismissing it.

MountainMan1336MountainMan13363 months ago

I liked this story and gave it 5 stars. I thought it was funny as hell when the cheating bitch got burned.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5 pages of a wimp Rob Delgado. Why stay married to the harpy bitch for so long. All your MCs are weak wimps and cucks

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Connie and Jessica deserved each other.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 2 months ago

Connie was too stupid (threat of one and done, then cheats that evening) and the pile on suffering at the end felt like too much, but as satire it was funny. So not as enjoyable as your regular story but it was still ok.

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOgabout 1 month ago

In real life, Connie could have sued Hamsker’s estate. Like other rappers that have been gunned down, their media sales shot up, earning the estate and record companies millions. But this is Stang’s world so….

MythicArjunaMythicArjunaabout 1 month ago

This story's depiction of infidelity and it's repercussions on the characters involved was hilarious. I have never seen an author have so much contempt and visceral animus towards one of his own characters like SS06 seems to have for Jason Hamsker. Starting with the name, to his pecker size, etc etc. It was amusing to see an author despise his own creation so much.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous