All Comments on 'Through the Side Door Pt. 03'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

I'm really enjoying this story a lot. I've had it on my to-read list forever and I'm so glad I finally got to read it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really love these stories! Just found them. I appreciate the fact that the wranglers and Mr. Jessie aren't off the deep end with cruelty and absurd humiliation. But.....(with a lead in like that isn't there always a "But"?!) I'm not a fan of forced bi but in this case I think it would have added something to the relationship between Jack and Willow if Jack had been forced to suck Antoine's cock for maybe 3 minutes. Long enough to get him hard, long enough to absolutely humiliate Jack, and long enough to absolutely embarrass Willow as she realizes what she has done to the man she is falling in love with. Antoine would not orgasm or ejaculate in Jack's mouth but Willow would be made to put her face within 8-10 inches of Jack's face and be made to verbally humiliate him as he sucked the cock and as she was crushed thinking what she had done to him, and what in the world she could do to apologize for her actions, and what would she have to do to make it up to him. Just how badly would she have to debase and humiliate herself to get Jack's forgiveness. Just a little different plot twist in the middle of the story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous