Through the Side Door Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, Jo. I trust you and your sisters to keep them safe. See if you can find a few more opportunities to put Willow on public display, then bring them both to my office late tomorrow morning. Make sure to keep track of how many hours you put in plus any expenses."

"Speaking of overtime, I asked Antonne to give Willow some oral practice, and I think he helped her self-esteem issues. Can he get a few hours added, as well?"

Jessie gave a sharp bark of laughter. "You know, this is a weird business we're in. You just asked me to pay a guy OVERTIME for having a naked woman suck him off! Besides, I told him to take today off. But, OK—remind me to credit him with two extra hours. Will that be enough?"

"Yes, boss. See you tomorrow."

"Night." Before he turned off his phone, Jo could hear Jessie's voice shift to speak in a mock-serious tone to his wife, "Now, as for you, my collared cunt of a chemist . . ." A faint giggle got cut off as the phone finally ended the call.

(to be continued)