All Comments on 'Through the Window'

by darkoverlord6

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 5 years ago
Great story loved it

Good writing erotic tastefully done

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I relate to this story!

I lost my wife five years ago. Suicide. In our younger days, we had had a lively and exciting sex life. The last years of our marriage were sexless as her pain became worse and worse. After her death, I was certain that I would never have sex again. Then I met a beautiful woman 25 years younger than me. We spent the next year making passionate love as often as possible. She could make me climax with her pussy or her tits, and she was a phenomenal fellatrix. She brought much-needed relief to my cock and balls, and healed my broken heart in the process. Nora is an almost perfect hybrid of my wife (height, hair, huge tits) and my lover (youth, beauty, enthusiasm, cocksucking). I hope this story continues -- it would be nice if David and Nora could make a go of it despite their age difference. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
well-written story dear

Hello from Greece! well-written story dear! Copied from other comment "I hope this story continues -- it would be nice if David and Nora could make a go of it despite their age difference. Well done!"

Love is a great thing. "Hymn of love"

"For now we see in a mirror dimly,

but then face to face.

Now I know in part; then I shall understand fully,

even as I have been fully understood.

So faith,

hope,

love

abide, these three;

but the greatest of these

is love."

mitchawamitchawaover 5 years ago
Incrediblle

I'm much older than David and I can relate to his need and feelings. Having a Nora enter his life is one I've had over the past twelve years and the love of my live is still alive. None the less, you have written a tastefully story that will make many an older man read and reread pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I too would like to see this continue. How Nora handles the age difference and how David handles potentially limiting her ‘prospects’. In my head, they never marry but Nora behaves as though David is her ‘first husband’ then Nora does marry someone closer to her age with the up-front understanding that she stays with David half the time (maybe less as he ages) until he passes in old age. Would her legal husband accept such an arrangement? That way she’s ‘committed’ to David while they all understand that’s not a long term relationship for her and her other husband gets to grow old with her after sharing for a time. Just a thought.

jetpacksamjetpacksamover 5 years ago
Thank you And a Request

Part 2 please.

This was exceptional.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Beautiful story

Thanks for a wonderful tale.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 5 years ago

Great tale. Thanks.

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutterover 5 years ago
Well written

Well written story which does show the view of a healthy carer of a sick spouse. I am caring for a very sick wife and know the pressures and loneliness of being the carer, provider and everything to my wife, while everybody says “You have to look after yourself so you can be there for her”.

I had a lady 27 years younger, a 20year old elite runner who became a lover, it is nice to be wanted and loved after years without intimacy. Its not without complications, when there is a 27 year difference everyone assumes you are father and daughter when you are out together, doesn’t mean you can’t hold hands as you walk but you get strange looks when you kiss in public.

For me it was the being “Wanted” by another rather than the “Needed” which I had been led to believe was the core reason to continuing to live...

I too would read a second part to the story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

For me the "thrilling" aspect was that he cheated on his dying wife and the hot woman knew exactly his wife was terminally ill but still went through "it".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I can relate to this, but for a very different reason...

I'm in my late '60's, with a wife 14 years younger. We had a great sex life early on, and I've stayed in good shape, to keep up with her. Then, she had early menopause, and depression came. Between the drugs for depression, and problems related to menopause, she has no interest in sex, nor any interest in trying to solve the problem.

No one I meet thinks I'm my age; I don't act it, nor look it, and I'm still as horny as I was 20-30 years ago. I can't bring myself to cheat on her, and I've had my opportunities; I'm just not made that way. The really frustrating thing is I realize I am getting older, and my sexual interest will only wane, from here on.

Good story, even if it made me feel like shit. LOL

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

Having enjoyed the mutual masturbation experience that part resonated with me. Technically he cheated but somehow I think had his wife been able to know what was happening she would have understood, especially as they had such a great sex life together. Realistically can it continue? probably not. As we get older we all look for the accolades from a younger woman to boost our ego. Well done on a tale of sex and compassion.

Btrying2Btrying2about 2 years ago

Such a touching and heart wrenching story. The setting is so sad, but the ray of happiness Nora brings is refreshing. Lopsided attractions happen and are good, but all too often end not so happily. I enjoyed the story and the sex. Thanks for writing this and then sharing with us. John

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

To the anonymous commenter from three years ago, quoting the 'song of love'...1st Corinthians 13...THAT is someone who really understands LOVE...caring for another unconditionally!d. Thank You for that comment!

This is a touching story; in reality, it happens fairly often. I have known, in my 65+ year lifetime, of at least 3 occurrences like this. And, all of them with the consent, approval and encouragement of the sick spouse. Lots of negative comments from others I heard, and I just told them to "mind your own business!", then told them that LOVE expresses itself in many different forms. Also, it does not mean the healthy spouse loves their mate any less, it shows their ability to love each other even more, in the GIVING of consent, and the ACCEPTANCE of that consent, returning to care for the sick spouse regardless!! I NEVER heard of abandonment in a situation I am talking about, only increased closeness of the couple until the passing came about!!

A very loving story; I also identify with having a younger wife...11+ years younger, we have raised our family, and are retired! We continue to be loving, and live our life together!

God Bless Us, every one, and Thank You for the story! Five**5**Stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a widower at 55, this piece really resonated. I spent several years writing stories like this to help fill my need for passion and ultimate release that it brought while my wife was sick. I should flesh out some of those stories and share some of my fantasies here. Blessed next chapter is the widow I just married. She lost her husband to a lengthy illness as well. Knowing life is short, for 4+ years we have shared an amazing time enjoying intimacy again. Now my new bride in our early 60’s, we would make couples in their 20’s blush.

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

Good story but it's not finished...as usual...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The skill of a good writer is knowing when to stop. Well done.

luv2custripluv2custripabout 1 year ago

I liked this so much. I’m writing my own series about an older man and his very naked neighbor. I can only learn by reading wonderful stories like this. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

David should have put Barbara in hospice or gotten a home nurse!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You know, they don't have to be a young nubile female as the story suggests. Like the Anon from a while back, I lost my wife at 62 after a long debilitating cancer struggle. We had been married since our mid-20s, and had been very active thru two children until her last two years. I was lucky enough to be able to retire early rather than have her in hospice. Love does that to you. 'In sickness and in health.' Met a wonderful 59 year-old widow in a survivors' group and we remarried after two years. Her first spouse was wealthy, so we traveled a lot, and enjoyed a amazing intimacy thanks to romance and pharmaceuticals, and sometimes even accompanied by our married adult children, So you don't need a nubile youngster to start another family. You can find an appropriate partners and form new fictive kinship relations even with married adults.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkoverlord6@darkoverlord6
New Writer with interest in Science Fiction , Fantasy, and Horror genres. Grew up on Godzilla and Ultraman back in the Seventies. I guess Im kind of a nerd, love Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, and watching classic 1950's sci fi movies. Got into writing on Literotica as a...