Through the Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His pants emulated Nora's shorts dropping to the ground. The briefs he wore under them were tent-poled outward by his erection. Nora's eyes widened as she caught sight of the large bulge that concealed David's fat prick. As if they were joined by some sort of telepathy they moved in unison to remove the last piece of clothing between them and nudity. They locked eyes while they tossed aside their undergarments and stood naked before each other.

David's hands shook, and he fought to steady them. Nora was utterly naked, and he took in her beauty with awe. He wasn't sure where this was going, but if it ended here, he would have been more than satisfied. Then just when he thought it had gotten as crazy as it could, Nora stepped things up a notch. As he looked on, she reached up with one hand and took one of her large mounds in her grip squeezing the flesh so hard that her areola and nipple popped outward turning a darker, deeper shade of pink. Her fingertips rolled across her nipple flicking it while her other hand darted down between her legs where her dark, well -trimmed bush barely covered the thick pussy lips beyond. The fingers of her hand parted the flesh of her vaginal entrance, and she inserted two fingers into herself rubbing them in and out. Nora's chest started to heave as her breathing increased the growing arousal in her young body taking hold.

Across the distance, standing in his office, David stood with his jaw hanging open not quite able to process what was happening. Fortunately, his body seemed to know what to do all on its own, and he took his thick penis in his hand stroking it up and down in time to Nora's movements. They mirrored each other in perfect unison playing, touching, moaning softly as they masturbated together. Nora lifted one of her breasts to her lips licking the fat nipple with her tongue. David groaned audibly and quickened his stroke. His balls began to contract sending their contents rocketing up his shaft. There was a moment when he balanced precariously on edge wanting to hold back and make this last a little longer. It was just too much for him to bear though and his long-neglected sex drive roared into full gear sending a shower of thick semen exploding from the end of his jerking prick.

David had never kept track, but he was pretty sure he shattered any distance record he had ever previously set for shooting cum out of his penis. The first blast flew a good four feet to splash all over the glass of his office window, and he quickly followed it with several more nearly as impressive dropping globs of sticky semen all over the window sill and floor. Through the glass, he was delighted to see that at least his show had affected Nora as well because she had her head back and her eyes squeezed shut the flush of blood across her chest displaying her orgasm.

They both stood afterward breathing hard and looking at each other until it seemed to David that things were growing a little awkward. At last, Nora stepped forward to her window and waved before she carefully pulled her curtains shut. David stood quietly staring at the space where Nora had been.

"Well fuck...I guess that happened," he said ruefully before he went off to find some window cleaner and paper towels.

When he awoke the next morning, David was in the best mood he had enjoyed in years practically bouncing down the stairs of his house to the kitchen. The night before seemed very much now like a dream, but if it had been, it was one he wouldn't mind having again. He had felt a mild twinge of guilt when he woke up next to Barbara, but he thought that even she would have understood. They had always enjoyed a vigorous sex life together until her illness, and she would not have wanted David to suffer alone in silence.

While he worked to scramble a couple of eggs, he found himself gazing out the small window of his kitchen at Nora's house. He wasn't sure what he was going to say to her when he saw her again.

"Thanks for the mutual masturbation it was awesome?" he thought and shook his head at the absurdity of it.

Dottie arrived on time, and David quickly dressed. He had errands to run today, and he wanted to get started so that he could be back before dinner. The weather outside was still pleasant, and he drove around the city knocking off one mundane task after another. The last thing on his list was to pick up some groceries at the market, and he pulled into the parking lot grabbing his list off the front seat. The store was relatively quiet since it was a weekday and he was able to gather up most of what he needed in a short time. Heading up the dry goods aisle, he was on his way to the registers when a familiar face came around the end cap.

"Hello, David," said Nora.

"Um...Hey, Nora. It's good to see you again."

"I don't think you've met my mother yet," said Nora turning to a woman standing behind her that in his surprise David hadn't even noticed. His hand shot out by reflex, but he was still in such shock at running into Nora like this that he completely missed the woman's name when she gave it.

"So, I understand that Nora brought you some cookies?"

"Yes, that's right they were delicious. It was very nice of her to share."

"Nora told me about your wife. I'm so very sorry."

"That's quite alright," mumbled David.

"Mom!" said Nora rolling her eyes.

"It's o.k. most folks in town know about Barbara's condition, but I appreciate the sympathy just the same."

"Well, you let us know if there is anything we can do. I know Nora would love to help out in any way she could."

"Oh, Nora has already been a big help...with the cookies I mean," replied David as Nora shot him a sly smile.

"Nora and I need to get a move on. It was nice to meet you, David."

"You too."

The two of them moved off down the aisle together, but not before Nora threw a look over her shoulder at David that smoldered with a barely suppressed lust. David got in line to pay and counted out the money wrong twice before just handing the checkout girl his charge card instead. He felt so addled by his meeting with Nora and her mother that it took him three tries to get his key in the ignition. The drive home was equally unnerving as he missed his turn off for the exit to his house and had to double back. By the time he finally arrived he felt exhausted and shaky.

"Did you get everything done?" asked Dottie.

"What? Oh...Um, yeah I got everything accomplished."

"Are you o.k. David, you look a little pale?"

"Me? I'm fine just a little tired I guess. Look, Dottie, why don't you knock off early I can handle things from here."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, it's fine. Thanks for all your help, as usual, Dottie, you are a treasure," said David kissing the top of her head.

"All right then. See you tomorrow."

David put away his groceries stopping to clean some older things out of the refrigerator. He tied off the garbage bag containing the expired articles and carried it to the can near the curb. The lid of the battered old trash container was a pain to get on and off as usual, and he worked at it for several seconds cursing under his breath. The trash bag slipped inside with a dull thud, and David fastened the lid back into place.

He arrived back inside to the sound of his cell phone ringing on the counter, and he scooped it up.

"Hello?"

"David? It's Saul Messner calling."

Saul was an old client of David's, and they went way back having been friends before starting to do business together.

"Hello, Saul. What's on your mind?"

"Look, I know it's a pain for you to work outside of the house with Barbara's condition and all but we have a problem."

"Software related? Why can't I just remote in like I have in the past?"

"There's the thing our outside link through the Internet is down. We can still work internally while it's being repaired but now we have a software glitch. You know I wouldn't ask if it wasn't imperative."

"I understand, Saul. Let me see what I can do, and I will call you back."

"Thanks a million."

David broke the connection and immediately put a call through to the service he sometimes used to get a temporary night nurse to stay with Barbara. His insurance didn't fully cover overnight stays, so he rarely used it. They were a very efficient group and quickly had him hooked up with an experienced caregiver who could be there within the hour. He went to get ready while he awaited her arrival.

THRILLS IN THE NIGHT -

The traffic was light given the hour, and David stifled a yawn as he drove back home. The problem at Saul Messner's business had been tricky but not impossible to solve, and he was able to get them going just as their outside link came back up. There was a bright moon setting over his house when David pulled into the driveway and turned off his lights. He took a deep breath of the night air letting it fill his lungs while glancing over at the house next door. The SUV was gone, but he noticed that the light in Nora's room was on. The angle was bad, but he thought he saw movement up there, and he wondered if Nora was home alone. There was a moment when he considered going over to check on her, but he wondered how that would look given what had transpired between them before and he squelched the thought as soon as it entered his head.

His own house was quiet when he walked in leaving his laptop case in the entryway and making his way upstairs. He peeked in on Barbara and found her fast asleep. The night nurse, a lovely middle-aged woman named Tina was dozing herself on a cot near the bed. David backed out shutting the door behind him. A light in the window of his office caught his attention, and he was drawn like a moth to a flame to see if he might catch at least a brief look at Nora.

Nora's room was fully illuminated, and the movement he had spied earlier was indeed his attractive young neighbor puttering around her room. David reached over and switched on his deskside lamp moving closer to the window as he did it. In some part of his mind, he wondered if it was possible to catch lightning in a bottle twice.

Would Nora be willing to give him a show again?

The light caught her attention. She stopped moving around and came to stand at her window looking across at David. He raised his hand in a brief wave, and she smiled returning the gesture. A long moment passed while they stood just contemplating each other before Nora made a move but not at all the one David had secretly been yearning for her to make. David felt his heart skip a beat and he nearly choked when Nora raised her hand back up and crooked a finger at him gesturing for him to come to join her in her house.

"What the fuck!" said David under his breath.

The air around him was suddenly alive with tension as David stood still not quite believing what he was seeing. Nora gestured again with a bit more insistence, and David swallowed his mind in turmoil. That they had shared a sexual moment the previous night was one thing but to take it a step further was something else altogether. For some reason, the thought of being in the same physical space was intimidating to David even though he was far from being a novice at sex. He rubbed at the back of his head still contemplating Nora's smiling figure in the window opposite.

When he thought about this moment later, he could never quite recall the instant when he decided to go over it was as if one moment he was at the window and the next his knuckles were rapping at the hardwood door frame of Nora's home. The door swung open, and Nora smiled up at him. She was wearing a pair of cotton shorts and had on a t-shirt with some band logo that David didn't recognize.

"I'm glad you came," she said softly.

David stepped inside but didn't even bother to look around frankly he couldn't take his eyes off Nora's beautiful face. He felt her hand suddenly slide into his pulling him toward the stairs.

"Come on. It's o.k. my parents won't be back for hours."

The stairs creaked a bit as he and Nora ascended to the second floor. She guided him to her room letting them both in and shutting the door behind them. David finally came to his senses enough to take in the room that before he had only seen a small tunnel view of from across the way. It was in most respects a typical teenagers room with posters on the walls of singers and T.V. programs that David was wholly unfamiliar with and more than a few stuffed animals sitting in various nooks and crannies. There was a brief moment when he felt a pang of regret for coming over here because the decor just drove home for him, even more, how big the age gap was between him and his young neighbor. He turned around to tell her that perhaps this was a bad idea but any such thoughts he had on the matter vanished when he saw that she had forged ahead without him and removed her clothing.

Nora may have looked beautiful from the view of his window but up close that beauty was magnified tenfold. Her breasts stood firm on her young chest the dusky pink areolas already darkening a bit as blood surged into them. The stiff, round nipples at the center of each areola were puffing outward and hardening even as he looked on. David felt his cock stirring in his pants as Nora slowly closed the distance between them.

"Nora...Um...I'm not sure this is a good idea," he said his voice cracking despite his best efforts to remain calm.

"I know you're lonely, David. I've seen the way you've been looking at me."

"I shouldn't be looking at you at all. I'm old enough to be your...Well, much older father," replied David going for at least a little levity to lower the tension in the room.

"Don't you want me?" she asked quietly in a serious tone that undermined his attempt at a joke.

"It's not that I don't want you. I would be an idiot not to want you, Nora. You're easily one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen."

She smiled wide at the compliment.

"I was wondering can you get your cock as hard as this?"

David could only stand in shock and watch as Nora took his trembling hand and guided it right to one of her exposed breasts placing it on top of her areola. The nipple that rested beneath his palm was so hard it pressed back against his skin like a rock. The flesh around it was silky soft, and he couldn't help but squeeze the warm mound in his hand. Nora sighed in the back of her throat.

"Kiss me, David," she commanded in a low whisper.

Her voice was like the mythical Sirens that had supposedly called sailors to their deaths, and it had the same effect. David's other hand moved to cup Nora's cheek and gently tilted her head upward to meet his descending mouth. Their lips touched with the kiss growing slowly from a tentative one into a warmer more passionate embrace until David emitted a low growl from within his chest and slipped his arms entirely around Nora pulling her body close.

He couldn't remember the last time he had kissed a woman like this and Nora's lips were made for just such an occasion. They were so very soft on his, and he couldn't hold himself back now that the line between them had been crossed. Their heads moved from side to side as David slid his lips all over Nora's enjoying the sexy contact until finally he poked his tongue forward gently seeking hers for a deeper kiss. She moaned softly meeting his tongue with the tip of her own. The kiss continued to evolve into a hot, wet, hungry one mirroring exactly the desperate need that David felt pouring into his body.

The palms of his hands slipped down from the small of Nora's back to embrace the round sweetness of her young ass squeezing the flesh the same way he had squeezed her breast. She moaned even louder the growing excitement showing when she swirled her tongue more frantically in David's mouth. He could feel her hands rubbing at his back.

They finally came up for air both of them breathing hard their eyes shining with lust.

"I wanted to kiss you the first time I saw you leaning against that SUV," admitted David huskily.

"Why stop there?" said Nora in a voice that was just as thick.

David didn't need any more encouragement. He scooped Nora's body back into his arms bringing his mouth down over hers again kissing her with a hungry fire feeling his heart beat race in his chest. The sweet smell of her perfume filled his nose as he worked his way down kissing her neck and then her collarbone before flicking out his tongue to run it down the slope of her breast. Her hard nipple seemed to jump into his mouth, and he ran his tongue in a tight circle around it feeling the soft, bumpy skin of her areola. Nora cried out with a low moan. David fed on the encouragement of her noises taking her nipple entirely into his mouth and sucking at it roughly.

"Ah! Yes, David! Suck my tits! Ah! FUCK! Oh, Baby, that feels so good! Be rough with them...Bite them, David..."

He did as he was asked nibbling each of her tight love knots in turn while Nora hissed in a breath every time his teeth hit home. The sound of her groans of pleasure filled the room, and she held David's head tight to her substantial breasts. A louder noise followed when he moved one of his hands down across the soft skin of her stomach and toward the dark hair of her Venus mound encountering the slickness of her swollen pussy lips. It had been so long since he had last touched an aroused woman David found it difficult not to plunge his fingers fully into Nora's body but he knew he needed to calm down and take his time to make sure she was truly ready. Slowly, with great care, he rubbed his fingers around the outside of her wet pussy until his fingertips discovered her hard clitoris at the top of her hood. The slick little bean spasmed when he made contact with it, and Nora let out the loudest noise he had heard yet.

"Oh fuck yes! Right there, David, that's my favorite spot...right there!"

The rubbing continued even as he released her sweet tits from his mouth and returned to the deep, French kisses he had been enjoying earlier. They stood in place for awhile trading wet tongue kisses while David played with Nora's swollen clit until she couldn't take anymore and she pulled free.

"I think it's your turn now," she said fighting for breath her chest heaving.

Nora stepped close lifting David's t-shirt off over his head to expose his still well-muscled chest. Her tongue ran across the bare flesh, and slowly she dropped to her knees unbuckling his belt while he looked on with wide eyes. The belt separated quickly, and her nimble fingers made short work of his zipper peeling his pants down and exposing the thick bulge underneath.

"Damn, David..." whispered Nora as she caught sight of his fat prick laying like a well-fed snake beneath the covering of his silk boxers.

In some part of his mind, David had worried that at his age he might not respond quickly to Nora's advances leading to some embarrassment on his part. It turned out he had nothing to worry about at all. As she peeled his underwear down his cock was very obviously fully erect all eight inches standing out from his body. She drew in a breath and reached up to run one hand across the steel hard flesh feeling it surge against her palm. The head was dripping with clear pre-cum, and Nora licked her lips before running her tongue around David's long cum slit licking at the fluid that heralded the greater explosion still to come. He shuddered at her touch. This was the first time in years a woman had kissed him down there, and it was all he could do to keep his libido in check.

"I think someone is very much in need. Don't worry, David, it won't ache for long," promised Nora.

David was still trying to come to grips with what was happening to him even as Nora licked his cock from balls to tip before she engulfed the fat purple head in her mouth. She hummed in the back of her throat as she went fully down on his dick taking it to the hilt. He slid his fingers into the dark curls of her hair guiding her as she sucked him deep.